Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende (30445 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by HzRF(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
1stola:

No.
My mom is a lecturer at U.I
Maybe you i should ask your my wh0re mother and sisters first.
No problem u can
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by eaccyboy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
D guy jst decievin himself in d west is nt even recognise in d north..u cn nvr see Buhari n Osinbanjo's poster in d north soooo I just feel is mumu dat is worring every non-hausa suportin GMB...GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by HzRF(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
BABANGBALI:
your comment just confirmed your signature
Many are daft
He jumped into BRT bus=humility
Canvas for vote on Christmas =energy - filled man
Went to olamide's show=Christ dine with sinners

Now when will he visit prostitutes? Does that means he should go and bang them? Christ himself once save a prostitute form been stoned to death

So why the fuss
Bunch of irrational entities
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
This man is soooooo so despirate to be #2 man in naija
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by gabazin080(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
I wonder how many souls he would have won for Christ if he had been preaching the gospel like this when he was a pastor and not this campaign because of election.
politicians and there fish brain. let him be voted and u see KAI coming to chase those women.
before u start throwing sticks NB: am not a fan of any party and I don't even vote
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by simpleseyi: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Osinbajo has been going from BRT to okada, from keke napep to commercial buses, from the dirty markets to the beautiful supper malls, from Olamide the Badoo's concert to street traders, from the slum in Yaba to the Hausa community in Obalende. Despite being an ordained Pastor, Prof. Osinbajo has not yet started campaigning at the church.

On the other hand, our dear Olumba-Olumba member president Goatluck Jonathan has been going from church to church (religion fornication) campaigning at the pulpit. let us see if religious fallacy will suppress rational reasoning.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by gowaga68: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
abu12:

Do you have relatives who are prostitutes at obalende?
You harsh o,lol.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by BABANGBALI: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
HzRF:

Many are daft
He jumped into BRT bus=humility
Canvas for vote on Christmas =energy - filled man
Went to olamide's show=Christ dine with sinners

Now when will he visit prostitutes? Does that means he should go and bang them? Christ himself once save a prostitute form been stoned to death

So why the fuss
Bunch of irrational entities
mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by BABANGBALI: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Arty2014:
This man is soooooo so despirate to be #2 man in naija
is GEJ not desperate to remain there?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJisBOKO:
Hahahahahaa. I laugh in ijaw

Chekwas okorie ko chekwas okorocha ni. The lowlifer cant even pull 10,000 vote, his ibo kinsmen wont vote for him. Heck, ojuku, the greatest ibo man that ever lived couldnt even win an election in his own ward.

It is high time you realise that the ibos are the slaves in Nigeria. It is your destiny to worship the Yorubas, Hausas and Ijaws -(they have usurped your position as the 3rd major ethnic group in Nigeria)

Mr ethnic jingoist. My signature may interest you and your 'likes' who does not see things except through the warped prism of bigotry.

Your type speaks volume of the kind of blackness in your heart. I loathe having your type as a fellow citizen...typical Yorubaman...insecurity at its best.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
HzRF:
Gud 1

When will he visit prostitutes?
You wey you dey visit prostitutes why you no tell am where them dey through him Facebook page? Him go show love to your people.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by thaoriginator: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wow! My hood!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin Who writes 'house is not for sale' INSIDE the actual building?

Prof. keep up the good work but sha remember to leave some for GMB too to do. sad

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Olaolufred(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Firefire:
I hope this short man would take responsibility for the outcome of all his senseless wandering in the near future ? undecided

WE ACTUALLY KNOW SOMEONE FROM OTUOKE WHO HAD NEVER BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING.
ALL ISSUES IN HIS LIFE ARE CAUSED BY EVERYONE ELSE SAVE HIMSELF.
ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by HzRF(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

You wey you dey visit prostitutes why you no tell am where them dey through him Facebook page? Him go show love to your people.
Fuckard iz pained
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Ilekeh(f): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm loving this guy soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Ilekeh(f): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Such a smart move.

Southerners are so stupid they don't realize it.

Most Hausa people own radios and are well-informed on Nigeria's politics. Reaching out the Hausa people is an essential part of this election process.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Firefire(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Olaolufred:

WE ACTUALLY KNOW SOMEONE FROM OTUOKE WHO HAD NEVER BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING.
ALL ISSUES IN HIS LIFE ARE CAUSED BY EVERYONE ELSE SAVE HIMSELF.
ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT.

Ok!
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by nice101(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
huptin:
This Osibanjo guy take style resemble Hausa o...... we need DNA to confirm his origin before entering one chance
na true o, i dey also think am too
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by PentiumPro(f): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Notice Wale Edun by right in last pics.
These are the sort of men that can make this country work.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by mankan2k7(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Housa is d most foolish tribe imaging writing this house is not for sale inside your bed room
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
abu12:

Do you have relatives who are prostitutes at obalende?
*falls from third mainland bridge*
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by edgyslim: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Firefire:
I hope this short man would take responsibility for the outcome of all his senseless wandering in the near future ? undecided

Keep ur re.tarded tots to urself.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Who is ahead presently in govt between Igbo and Yoruba? I understand that is why you want Buhari/osibanjo so bad but unfortunately the status quo remains.

u re a fish. knw dat yoruba man is not in dis present govrnmt, tell me hw successful has it been 4 dem ruling d country? everythn is upside dwn.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by johnie: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
I am waiting to see pictures of GMB meeting Igbo traders in Kano
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by nduchucks: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Osinbajo is a classy and savvy dude. He complements President Buhari very nicely and I give credit to Tinubu for having the talent to identify such people.

As for our PDP/GEJ supporters, I feel sorry for you. Its not easy to watch your paymasters behind the ace ball and being unable to stop the wave.

My pellow PDP crew led by insincere9gerian are left with the option of burying their heads in the sand like this Wild Camel (rakumin dajij) or the Ostrich. I believe these people are in great denial. ndo o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/648223_rak_jpg3be10a689dcae3eda0158a90666e866e

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by fisaylab: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Firefire:

I dont think ,u have anybody of his caliba in your family.you cant meet up with his level till you leave this world.please not a curse oooo but vivid fact.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by sokera: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
embarassed
GEJisBOKO:

PDP
President Jonathan = ijaw
Vice President Sambo = Hausa

APC
President Buhari = Fulani
Vice President Osinbajo = Yoruba

where are the y1bos
at Alaba market the serious ones and the useless ones abroad smuggling drugs...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by FreeGlobe(f): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
shegebanti:

u re a fish. knw dat yoruba man is not in dis present govrnmt, tell me hw successful has it been 4 dem ruling d country? everythn is upside dwn.
The government presently is far better than when a yoruba man ruled for 8 years. You know this
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by farem: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
naijareferee:
pastorprenauers and politicians
where else to campaign if not from the alter
atleast he wouldnt have to rent the flocks that come to be shepherd

Another word for the bolded 'alter' is 'change'. Get your act right, men!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by farem: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
GEJisBOKO:

PDP
President Jonathan = ijaw
Vice President Sambo = Hausa

APC
President Buhari = Fulani
Vice President Osinbajo = Yoruba

where are the y1bos

Igbos are not complaining. Igbos are subsumed in Ijaw- cant you hear 'ebele' and 'Azikwe'? That at least shows they are not left out

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by LUAPSIN: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2014
Ahh!!!
APC as turn a whole professor to pendulom,moving up and down the city of lagos,all to show to tinubu and fashola that he has striength. Osinbajo !!! because of wot u wnt 2 eat u turn 2 grassroot crusader overnight..... O ma sheee oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted / Ojema Ojetu Sponsors Bill Seeking To Stop NW, SS, SW From Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.