Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy (42717 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by mikeapollo: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
freshness2020:
..I don't want to call anybody prophet of doom!
..vision and revelation are given to be prayed upon whether good or bad! Only God knows why he did not see τ̲̅ђe one for his church!
May God help us!

God can show anything to a prophet, some the prophet can avert, some he cannot avert.
TB Joshua has been showing clips of how he foresaw the danger coming his way, and how he prayed ''let thy will be done, Father''

Even before hos building collapsed, people always found it difficult to accept his prophecies, yet they all came to pass. This one is not different.
All you need do to find out is to watch Emmanuel TV
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Misogynist2014(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Vikkie14:
In order word, they are calling him "Prophet of Doom". That's an absurd statement. Well, he prophesy and it came to pass, why can't we have those that will prophesy "good/developmental" things than just death? Well, his prophesies and pride in airing them out are typical of an "attention-seeker", but i think he has that already na. Hmm.... Prophesying death and nothing but calamities.....

But i think REVELATION IS FOR REDEMPTION. I mean, when God reveal something to someone, God's aim/plan is for the evil to be AVERTED.
Why did he likes taking PRIDE in prophesies of doom/accident/mishap that finally occur?
GOD REVEAL TO REDEEM
Most of God's prophesies don't get 'averted' it is its fulfilment that earns God His fear and popularity. Ask Nebuchadnezzar.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by BjMorgan(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Donmichaelz:
My own prophesy
-tomorrow there will be fireworks
- your church will be filled
- it will not rain (am in abuja and its dry season)
- you will hear knockouts
-CNN will carry another bad news
-there will be death in middle east
-Chelsea will top epl b4 d year ends
if dis prophecy doesn't come to pass SEUN OSEWA block me for life
na everything way go happen for real 2morw dat even if chelsea lose or draw, is just like u saying u know much about me, and I say tell me something u think u know about me, u come say my father is a Man, him for b woman bfore? prophesy about d result of next year election make we hear
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Robertbh(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
Lol.

Na prophet of doom e be?
ask google
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by 1stola: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
byrron:

the man should leave the world alone
He should leave the world alone?
You must be a mad man
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
mikeapollo:

God can show anything to a prophet, some the prophet can avert, some he cannot avert.
TB Joshua has been showing clips of how he foresaw the danger coming his way, and how he prayed ''let thy will be done, Father''

Even before hos building collapsed, people always found it difficult to accept his prophecies, yet they all came to pass. This one is not different.

one of his pophecies is coming to you soon . say amen.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by 1stola: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
Lol.

Na prophet of doom e be?
This kennygee girl is just everywhere
So lousy
I know what you're looking for is to get laid.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by kay1one(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tb misquoter. Can't see anything evil and successfully stop it!
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Vikkie14: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Most of God's prophesies don't get 'averted' it is its fulfilment that earns God His fear and popularity. Ask Nebuchadnezzar.
I just asked Nebuchadnezzar. If you remember, he was warned but he fail to heed the warning. Pharaoh was warned too, but he failed to heed the warning too. I agree that prophesy from God if fulfilled shows his omnipotency, but when God reveal evil things to one, He expect such to repent so the evil will be averted. Ask the people of Nineveh.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by freshness2020: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
mikeapollo:

Well said!

1 Like

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by akigbemaru: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tb Joshua vs British commissioner
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by watchindelta(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
I never trust dat man since 0000AD, always seeing problems but can,t solve any. that kind he type of prophet no dey bible self. strange!
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by dayo23(f): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fourmatic:
His reactions and inaction towards certain events/incidents doesn't embellish his status as a pastor or man of God.

He's more of a fraudulent opportunist to me.
thank u my brother, that man is as fake as chinco phones, I have never Believe any of his fake prophesy, even white garment river prophet better pass am!

1 Like

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lovine:
I prophecy all of you will be millionaire next month, hope that's what you want to hear. Bible prophecy about destruction, persecution, etc. Then what's wrong with this? TBJ will live long. I see the British envoy coming to the SCOAN to ask for forgiveness before August next year, mark my word.
This one has already been totally brainwashed and initiated. I'm sure if he sleeps with your wife, you wouldn't see anything wrong with that. God will save you IJN.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by emmatok(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
itu404:
Tell some people to hide their ignorance under their shirt. firstly, why is the British man pissed with the prophet? that there is a prophet in the land does not mean bad things will stop. get a life! . if you hate him with venom, you are only confirming that he is genuine, indeed, for the real ones, we are told shall face persecution. the bigger they are in God's work the the magnitude of the trials. they are angry because they have failed to shut his mouth. idiooots

TBJ attack dogs just arrive online, they (so called christians) always end their comments with INSULTS.
Remember Reverend King smiley
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Truckpusher(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
baybeeboi:
wonder why Nigeria and the World as a whole won't just ignore this Man.
His prophesies now straddle Europe and Asia
tink He's just trying to turn himself into a world figure.
He has already become a world figure by his actions.He should also wait and braze himself for the backlash that would emanate from the West.

Do you know the racial significance of what this man is about do if he should metamorphosed to something unheard of after Jesus.
This man will go places and many people will listen to him but he must brace up for the imperialists that created this current order.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by iamord(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cutesexy1:
Noted
. Woah! Is that ur natural hair?
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by funkiebully: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Keneking:
Great commentary from the High Commissioner to Ghana.

Let him predict the winner of next year's election between His Excellency, Major General Muhammadu Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan as well. I am sure he would relocate permanently from this country.

Meanwhile the accident could have been averted. It is just the failings of science and technology; in short analysis of the tragedy should be put within scientific ratiocination not based on TB Joshua foresight. undecided

I wish other men of substance can challenge this so called prophecies.

Nonsense.

Sai Buhari..Nigeria shall not witness this type of tragedy.

U don't need t b Joshua to know GEJ will win next year
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by jerryjere(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
coolhamid:
I hope TB JOSHUA won't release a video tomorrow telling us GMB would win 2015 presidential election.

Nigerians don't need any Pastor/sheikh to tell us GMB will win 2015 presidential election...

We all know GMB is our Next president.

God bless Nigeria
God bless non-corrupt Nigerians

Sai Buhari
so u ar still hopeful that buhari will win, keep on dreaming dreamer.

2 Likes

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by clemzo101(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
My question is simple.....why, why and why is it dat all his prophecies are evil prophecies. The day he will prophesy anything good and it comes to pass dats d day I will believe him but till den.............
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Truckpusher(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
emmatok:

TBJ attack dogs just arrive online, they (so called christians) always end their comments with INSULTS.
Remember Reverend King smiley
I guess what he said pained you like the truth pains all evildoers grin
yeah truth is bitter. tongue
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Cutesexy1(f): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
iamord:
. Woah! Is that ur natural hair?
lol sure
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by SicilyNaija: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
I guess what he said pained you like the truth pains all evildoers grin
yeah truth is bitter. tongue

Remember Reverend King

1 Like

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by iamord(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
mikeapollo:

emmanuel tv? That brainwashing station?? ..... I respect religion, and spirituality, but I must say its high time its put in its place! Cos its turning africans into something else
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by costandi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Weah96:

Another crash was averted yesterday. Same airline and country, I believe. So which one was the prophecy talking about?
They made the youtube post in reply to the missing plane, so, lets hope theyre correct.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
I see the future

I can see change coming to nigeria

I see a new a govt comming into power.

Buh bros the men I see in that pic...they don't look like they can last 4years *healthwise*

Well sha..just saying
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by iamord(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cutesexy1:
lol sure
wow! I. Like it! Looks pretty on u
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Truckpusher(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
SicilyNaija:

Remember Reverend King
He ended up jail because he committed a crime ,TB Joshua never committed any crime ,he only spoke about what he saw.
Is that a crime in this jungle? cheesy
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by samuelson06(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
onatisi:
I think tb should stop saying that he saw incidents or had revelations about them before happening ,after they might have happened. If as a prophet you are sure about what you see in a revelation,you can always forward ur warnings to those countries through the appropriate channels which is their embassies . And then it will be on record that you tried to forewarned them.

Do you watch his channel EmmanuelTV? What makes you feel he prophesied those things after they might have happened? No, he never did what you said, his prophecy came long before that thing happened. I watched and heard it. When the world don't take him serious, you don't expect him to kill himself and you don't also expect him to stop prophesying because that's his work. Am not a member of SCOAN but as far as am concerned, that's God's headquarter on earth today. Take it or leave it. The Spirit of God dwells in him in no measure.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by baybeeboi: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
He has already become a world figure by his actions.He should also wait and braze himself for the backlash that would emanate from the West.

Do you know the racial significance of what this man is about do if he should metamorphosed to something unheard of after Jesus.
This man will go places and many people will listen to him but he must brace up for the imperialists that created this current order.

we just have to sitback and watch in HD
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by annibro(f): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
onatisi:
I think tb should stop saying that he saw incidents or had revelations about them before happening ,after they might have happened. If as a prophet you are sure about what you see in a revelation,you can always forward ur warnings to those countries through the appropriate channels which is their embassies . And then it will be on record that you tried to forwarned them.

He sent dem d msg na, yet they didn't belive
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by BABANGBALI: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
TB Joshua embarrasing Nigeria since 1532BC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Major African Gods And Their Origin / Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.