Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls (6787 Views)

I Cook My Husband's Food With My Period,see The Nasty Thing This Woman Wrote / Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by bacterium(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2008
Please watch this video. Why is black America lady so nasty? They no have shame. One lady showing her butt for all to see. This is why they cannot find a real love and be married like the other good womens. Please tell them that they are ugly dirty whores. I think they need to be in jail and beat them!!!!!!! angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MntO02WLpk

1 Like

Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by MrCrackles(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2008
I saw this a while back

Pathetic

Ghetto girls are notorious for all these sundown shenanigans
!! undecided
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by chika98: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2008
Brash thinks it is pathetic?? shocked shocked grin
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by ima1(f): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2008
its crazy and really pathetic, at the end he'll just use them bcoz he wants a tv show, he ain't gonna marry any of them they too ghetto, and plies is an ugly m f_cker too
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by zeal500: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2008
take this off this joint b******
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by MrCrackles(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2008
chika98:

Brash thinks it is pathetic?? shocked shocked grin

What do you want from me? grin

Abeg leave me jare tongue kiss How naw?!
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by sistawoman: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2008
I have seen white girls, nigerian girls, asian girls, jamaican girls etc all act like this.

This is not just isolated to one ethnic group.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by MrCrackles(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2008
sistawoman:

I have seen white girls, nigerian girls, asian girls, jamaican girls etc all act like this.

This is not just isolated to one ethnic group.

At the end of the day they all only want three things

Dic.k

Some change

Cu.m
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by cholera: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2008
black american r nasty,we all know dat,im not even surprised

fucking sluts
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Ben13: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by chika98: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2008
MrCrackles:

What do you want from me? grin

Abeg leave me jare tongue kiss How naw?!

Says the dude who was professing his undying love to me this other day cry grin

I dey small oh cheesy
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by sistawoman: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2008
double post
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by MrCrackles(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2008
chika98:

Says the dude who was professing his undying love to me this other day cry grin

I dey small oh cheesy

Me profess undying love to you?

On which thread?

good to hear ur good, abeg dey good plenty, small na nothin! cheesy kiss
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by bacterium(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2008
I dont mean this like insult but on TV the black america ladys I see are mostly naked and fat shaking ass and tities  lipsrsealed  They are more louder and not girly like other womens. They think sexing so many man is nice and they have childs with many people. Why is it like that? I know other countries do that too but with black america womans it is wurse. I wish one black america lady can explain this for me because some of them are a so prety but they dont do the right things. Maybe they think they cannot do a good things  undecided
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by chika98: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2008
Is that Q on there?? See chics proudly claiming the jump off title. This is so funny. Not only black American girls jare
Didn't a Naija chic from MD come the flava flav's casting call? talking about she's gonna be his african queen. grin grin

Brash: Leave matter. I full ground! lol
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by sistawoman: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2008
If i believed everything i saw on TV I would think that in Nigeria all women walk around ashy with baskets on their heads and all men are stupid dciks.

Stop believing everything you see on TV.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by ikamefa(f): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lawd! bust it ginni? cry

all shapes and sizes of smelly,unwashed ass all up in that video!

mehnnnnn what a disgrace! cry cry cry
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Sauron1: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2008
cholera:

black american r nasty,we all know that,I'm not even surprised

fucking sluts

These are ghetto chics. . . . .What do u expect?
Every society has got 'em in truckloads.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by tpia: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2008
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Sauron1: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2008
Hard ons on diseased women like that?? I would pass!!
How are they any different to the whores on RED LIGHT DISTRICT?
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 13, 2008
@topic
Na wa o. . . .some things are just not meant to be seen undecided
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by tpia: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2008
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 13, 2008
The main question is, wetin tpia dey watch the video for ? grin
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by fe32(m): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2008
Ben20001:

hmmmmmmmmm!

abeg no vex , i won join you.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

but if bacterium dey vex like that, how hin take see the thing, na so one dey quik find this thin for youtube
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by tpia: 1:02am On Dec 13, 2008
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 13, 2008
Lol!! Understandable.

Though I can't stand BET/MTV undecided disgraceful!! esp the show abt the guy with the clock around his neck. wetin them call am again? undecided
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by debosky(m): 1:04am On Dec 13, 2008
flava flav! cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by tpia: 1:05am On Dec 13, 2008
na my good friend flava flav oh!
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 13, 2008
lol thanks. he's embarrassing grin grin
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by A40(m): 1:13am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol!! Understandable.

Though I can't stand BET/MTV  undecided disgraceful!! esp the show about the guy with the clock around his neck. wetin them call am again?  undecided
Flavor of love!! Thats the name of the show those girls on them episodes where so ghetto at least some of them
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by chika98: 1:28am On Dec 13, 2008
As if those chics care about him. they just there to get on the cover of KING magazine or even Smooth Magazine.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 13, 2008
chika98:

As if those chics care about him. they just there to get on the cover of KING magazine or even Smooth Magazine.
grin grin grin grin

A-40:

Flavor of love!! Thats the name of the show those girls on them episodes where so ghetto at least some of them
so you sef dey waste time to dey watch that nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) / Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) / What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.