Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls (6830 Views)

I Cook My Husband's Food With My Period,see The Nasty Thing This Woman Wrote / Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by A40(m): 1:35am On Dec 13, 2008
@chika
Tell me something that i don't know you can't knock the hustle of those babes ooh!In a few months time some would be featured in XXL,Vibe or some other magazines with them eye-candy sections

Ebony-Silk:

so you sef dey waste time to dey watch that nonsense?
No actually there was this babe i liked Hoopz!! in the first Season i didn't go beyond that
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by tope2000(f): 1:36am On Dec 13, 2008
Ewww shocked sad
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 13, 2008
A-40:

No actually there was this babe i liked Hoopz!! in the first Season i didn't go beyond that
You people actually find these chics attractive? selling themselves for some ugly looking rat? oma se.
So what makes me think you didn't just fall in love with one of those BUST IT BABY chic? tongue
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by chika98: 1:44am On Dec 13, 2008
A-40:

@chika
Tell me something that i don't know you can't knock the hustle of those babes ooh!In a few months time some would be featured in XXL,Vibe or some other magazines with them eye-candy sections

Ofcourse brov. . these chics gat their hustle on. Hoopz is a cool chic and I like her a lot
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by tope2000(f): 1:46am On Dec 13, 2008
I like Hoopz too but i like new york better tongue
I like her madness cheesy
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by chika98: 1:48am On Dec 13, 2008
New York is a hot ghetto mess! She's a character though. you got to give her props for it
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by A40(m): 1:49am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

You people actually find these chics attractive? selling themselves for some ugly looking rat? oma se.
So what makes me think you didn't just fall in love with one of those BUST IT BABY chic? tongue
The Hoopz girl was fine jare don't hate she was the only one that had some class!Ugly looking rat? well it only shows how far and how desperate some of you girls have become these days a couple of dollar bills and some of y'all lose all decency and morals but most dudes are not complaining lol its just a way of the world

I don't have to answer that question do i?  cheesy

chika98:

Ofcourse brov. . these chics gat their hustle on. Hoopz is a cool chic and I like her a lot
She could play ball,and was a sizzling half-Italian babe once she said she was not doing Season 2 i was not watching that show anymore

chika98:

New York is a hot ghetto mess! She's a character though. you got to give her props for it
New York!! That girl puts the G in Ghetto i even heard her tetas where augmented
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by chika98: 1:51am On Dec 13, 2008
A-40:

The Hoopz girl was fine jare don't hate she was the only one that had some class!Ugly looking rat? well it only shows how far and how desperate some of you girls have become these days a couple of dollar bills and some of y'all lose all decency and morals but most dudes are not complaining lol its just a way of the world

I don't have to answer that question do i?  cheesy
She could play ball,and was a sizzling half-Italian babe once she said she was not doing Season 2 i was not watching that show anymore
New York!! That girl puts the G in Ghetto[b] i even heard her tetas where augmented[/b]

Do you need a rocket scientist to tell you?? Can't you see how they are busting outta her mouf?
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by tope2000(f): 1:51am On Dec 13, 2008
chika98:

Very Ghetto but she was the reason i watched it cheesy
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by A40(m): 1:56am On Dec 13, 2008
@chika
I was just being sarcastic lol those babies where just flying out of her blouse in every episode
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 13, 2008
A-40:

Na you know. . . .but don't you dare forget those naija men wey dey marry for green card.
wey that picture sef? grin grin grin

Oya, dami lohun. answer my question jor
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by milknhoney(f): 3:33am On Dec 13, 2008
Is it just me or does the Original Poster seem to be generalizing All Black American women as this stereotype?? I mean the idiot genius confessed that mostly the Black American women he sees are of this genre.

This is truly a pathetic and irrelevant argument. I mean on television I mostly see Nigerians as the so called MasterMinds behind 419 and scamming, but doesn't mean I'm dim witted enough to label all Nigerians as such.

I guess I'm the only one who is seeing this because what I saw in the video was nothing more appalling then the idiotic stereotypical comments derived from the Original Poster.

These are the sort things I expect from uneducated Nigerians being that I have noticed these Nigerians have some sort of problem with Black Americans.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by A40(m): 3:41am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Na you know. . . .but don't you dare forget those naija men wey dey marry for green card.
wey that picture sef? grin grin grin

Oya, dami lohun. answer my question jor
That is better Madame at least they are not doing indecent things and all they don't necessarily even have to sleep with the woman in question just arrangee marriage please tell me which you would prefer.What picture?

No i don't are you happy?  cheesy
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 13, 2008
A-40:

That is better Madame at least they are not doing indecent things and all they don't necessarily even have to sleep with the woman in question just arrangee marriage please tell me which you would prefer.What picture?

No i don't are you happy? cheesy
Say kini? Take sistawoman's situation for an example. . . see as the guy dey drill her? wink

Am very happy smiley tongue
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Akinagirl(f): 4:13am On Dec 13, 2008
Good God, how embarrassing to the black race. angry
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by bacterium(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2008
1. I am not nigerian . Even I am not black man. am eastern man.
2. I not say all black womans I say many woman I see in the TV.
3. I am not want to make insult for anyone, I have question so I ask is there problem for that
4. I am gay so what? Still I have to marry woman one day to make children. U can laugh if u want. That is not my prblem. We all different from each other.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by stkris(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2008
at least 98% of those girls r strippers, so what do u expect. plus ,this aint gat nothing to do wiv race. all races have

their own share of loose chicks. . have u seen girls gone wild at all?

n oh! that girl at 3:15 looks like flavor flav grin
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by sexyLeamon(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2008
Akinagirl:

Good God, how embarrassing to the black race. angry
that's the word embarassed embarassed
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by sunnykiss(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2008
grin They are alll fool , senseless women, in america
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by na2day2(m): 12:59am On Dec 14, 2008
i felt like throwing up when i saw this clip, i now know one artist i wont be listening to, or a tv i wont be watching. i have known lots of AA chics that are plain raw and some unthinkable but this is just over the top for the fact they are doing it just to be a cast in a stupid video. this is painful and sincerely pathetic. u almost hate to be called black bcuz of these 21st century idiots. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by chiogo(f): 1:34am On Dec 14, 2008
hmm.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by DaPhoenix(f): 2:09am On Dec 14, 2008
Of course now they're nasty but y'all will be lusting after them in the video, fantasizing that it's you they are all up on. LMAO!! You men and your hypocritical ways.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 14, 2008
@topic

No cause for alarm. Ghetto shows deserve ghetto chics. All is well.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 14, 2008
grin grin grin grin"
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Akinagirl(f): 2:54am On Dec 14, 2008
lol.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Moonstone(f): 3:03am On Dec 14, 2008
On the video, did I just hear someone say 'Bust it baby' means a ghetto chick with sophistication? Do some women just hear whatever they want to hear these days? shocked shocked shocked

Another one said I need a bust it n***a. Now that was hilarious cheesy cheesy

The other one squeezing her boobs. I do agree some, if not all, of these ladies are desperate to do anything. Another one said there's nothing he will ask me to do that i won't do. This is outrageously embarrassing that any woman of any color will depict themselves this way.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by na2day2(m): 3:16am On Dec 14, 2008
speak 4 ur boyfriend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DaPhoenix:

Of course now they're nasty but y'all will be lusting after them in the video, fantasizing that it's you they are all up on. LMAO!! You men and your hypocritical ways.
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by tpia: 5:21am On Dec 14, 2008
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by tpia: 5:25am On Dec 14, 2008
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by na2day2(m): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2008
obviously u were watching the video with one eye close, most of the judges and crew were women, they only showed one guy.

tpia:

do you have any words for the men who shot this video?

were the girls shaking their butts for women?

you're gay and shopping for male partners on nairaland. They're female and shopping for fame and a quick lay. What gives you the right to badmouth them?
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by tpia: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2008
Re: Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2010
obviously dis is quite irritating but dont 4get america is d land of freedom n possibilities so its dia way of expressing freedom.if u r still shocked bout dis wot will u say wen u watch galz of d playboy mansion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-naked For Her Traditional Marriage / Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) / Mens Only: Will You Marry Or Have This Kind Of Girl As Your Wife/girlfriend -pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.