Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone (22994 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Omg!!! Igbo Girl Nwachukwu Share A Nasty Picture and video To Lover On Whatsapp / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by takethat: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2006
please help last night my boyfriend picked my phone and saw a text i intended to send to one of my old friends and i ended up sending it to a guy my man has been suspecting me with , please what do i do i am heartbroken and so is he but i dont know what else to do i have explained and apologised but it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere

please tell me how else i can go about this i dont want to loose me

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by desiree(f): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2006
Keep on apologizing and pray that he reasons with you. Give him some time to chill out and he will come around. Have ever cheated on him if the answer to that is yes, then it might take longer for him to come around.

Another question, how nasty is nasty here?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Free(f): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2006
serves you right!!!! lol grin grin

please tell me how else i can go about this i don't want to loose me
its all bout you eeeh lol
you dont wanna loose him, maybe u should be careful next time lol cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by babymine(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2006
Take time and explain to him. I hope he understands. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by brasco901(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2006
takethat:

please help last night my boyfriend picked my phone and saw a text i intended to send to one of my old friends and i ended up sending it to a guy my man has been suspecting me with , please what do i do i am heartbroken and so is he but i don't know what else to do i have explained and apologised but it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere

please tell me how else i can go about this i don't want to loose me

This is my take on it.   If your boyfriend has suspected you being with another guy,  why on earth would you even have that other guy's phone number in your phone? And why would you be sending a NASTY text message to an old friend? Is this old friend another guy? If so, then you just played yourself! I think your boyfriend is justified at being heartbroken.  You see, perception is just as important as the truth when it comes to those kinds of things.   And by that happening you are now percieved as a lying cheater.  Now you have created all kind of doubt with him and he's not going to forget that. Nobody's fault but your own! You are just going to have to give it time or let it go.  Hope you learn something from this.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by takethat: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2006
i was only trying to trick an old friend that called me and left a message on my other phone like i was someone else, because he didnt have the number i texted with so i thought he was going to flow with me but i ended up sending it to another number and then BAMM, my man saw it

please this is not a laughing matter pls help me
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by lilnaomi(f): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2006
takethat:

i was only trying to trick an old friend that called me and left a message on my other phone like i was someone else, because he didnt have the number i texted with so i thought he was going to flow with me but i ended up sending it to another number and then BAMM, my man saw it

please this is not a laughing matter please help me

yea i know how that feels. if d result was different, then it might not be so bad. but since d text got sent 2 a guy ur man's been suspectin of u messin wiv, gurl it will definitely look bad. my advice is hang in there babes. keep xplaining 2 him, apologise and also if u can get intouch wiv his friends or somthin, tell them 2 help u xplain 2 him. n at this point, best dnt b texting any guy d aint ur family member lol.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by kajad(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2006
This doesn’t  sound right. . .  undecided  does this man you are being suspected with and your friend have the same name that you will mistakenly send a text to him?   

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by beyunce(f): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2006
it depends on how nasty the text message was.
And the one u are sayin u wanted to send it to an old friend and ended up sending it to a guy.
Haba that one was just too fake. just tell us the truth that u wanted to send it to whoever the guy was and forgot to delete it. so pls correct that intended stuff u wrote.
but if he really loves u. he will have to understand, that is if u make him understand well.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by takethat: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2006
no u guys thats exactly what happened
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by vichel(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
Nope u did not mistakenly send the text to the wrong person, u did intensionally send the text to the guy ur boy friend was suspecting u of. what was in it's contents anyway, if it's very explicit, i don't think u would want to send it to a friend u are not involved with. This is the truth, u've just got to come clean to ur man and hope that he forgives u instead of telling lame lies angry

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by kajad(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2006
@beyunce and vichel
You guys are in with me. i don't believe this bull angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Seun(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2006
If your boyfriend can't accept the explanation, then let him go and find another girlfriend. Your relationship, like the average relationship, is probably doomed anyway. Better sooner than later!
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by beyunce(f): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2006
Nwoke:

If your boyfriend can't accept the explanation, then let him go and find another girlfriend. Your relationship, like the average relationship, is probably doomed anyway. Better sooner than later!

Doomed. Haba
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by mide2(f): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2006
i'm afraid i don't believe your story as well. If it sounds so fake and untrue to us, i wonder how it will be to your man. (Sending a nasty text wrongly to noone else except the guy your man has being suspecting)J ust tell the truth and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by loma(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2006
Nwoke,
Is there a word like "frankly blunt" - cos that describes your post.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by pascal(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2006
I think you need to sort some very important issue with your guy. You will agree that your guy had some thing in mind about your behavior and you have comfired that.

But not with standing only you can clean up this mess as you know him better, Men can behave alike but no two persons are the same. If you do not know the best way to talk to him and he will listen to you then you need to think twice.

If he loves you so much, all you need do is be yourself and talk and talk but always tell him the truth and only the truth, he will surely come down mind you men are more jealous than ladies but we know how best to control ourselves

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by hotangel2(f): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2006
How nasty is this text message?

Explain to him and calm down for him to calm down. Then u can talk things out better
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by sexyncool(f): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2006
she should find another girlfriend or another boyfriend@ nwoke undecided, please dont confuse meooo as if the girl swings both ways, grin
anyway, the situation is kindda twisted but i believe if your boyfriend was suspecting u before, thennnnn it will be very hard for him to let it go for real, i wish you the best tho.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by sexyncool(f): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2006
lil naomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii/realvicky shocked gurl is that you? holla holla holla!!!!!!!!!! i cant figure out how to reply your own post here so hopefully u read this, this is "ada' from face of festac girl, wonders shall never end.abeg holla. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by larger20(m): 1:27am On Apr 28, 2006
hmmm i will loose hope, i dont think anything will change me if i were the guy. Its clear, women why are some of you really naughty?
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Badman888(m): 1:41am On Apr 28, 2006
just explain him and beg just tell him "its not what it looks like" undecided i guess he would understand
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by IBBFan(m): 1:47am On Apr 28, 2006
i agree with larger. takethat, take this tongue tongue tongue i'll advise you to just carry on with the guy who received your text message "mistakenly". bite me, but your boyfriend will be the stupidest guy to believe whatever you have to say or take you back.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by 2nde(m): 3:29am On Apr 28, 2006
All you did was to give the guy a good proof for your suspected acts. It depends on the guy, if he's kinda dangerous, he will just tell you its OK and what he will do is inside him. I dont even understand why you would send that nasty message to anybody in the first place.
Sending nasty message to a mere friend is even wrong while you are in a relationship cos you would be sending the wrong signal.
It's only God that can save you ladies from some non-chalant and negligence altitude.
My advice, just keep on apologising or even tell his close friend about it to help you convince him but it's not what can be regain like that in just a short period of time. You have to be acting extreemely well now to convince him.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by larger20(m): 5:20am On Apr 28, 2006
When things like this happen, i will favor the strictness of muslim views about women because there is no need for a woman who is married to be a temptation. Same goes to the male too. once u r married unless u r divorce, dont cheat. if u dont like the relationship, get out of it.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by babymine(f): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2006
Guyz, take it easy. It was just a mistake. She sent the wrong text msg to the wrong person. It happens sometimes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Z4M4eva(f): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2006
Eh ya !!! Sorry oo !! I hope your boyfriend takes it easy with ya. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by SIBLI06(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2006
@takethat

IF you are being truthful with your posts it is obvious your replationship will not work anyway. I'm afraid I tend to agree with others on this thread that there is something not right, and you might be looking for a wayout of your situation that you caused by yourself.

Your bf suspected you regarding this guy that you mistakenly sent the sms 2, THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.

If I was suspected of such and knew I was not doing anything wrong I would leave the relationship anyway.
Do you want to be with a guy that does not trust you Move on gal!
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by babymine(f): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2006
@ SIBLI

Easier said than done. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Rhea(f): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2006
Takethat,

Your boyfriend is pretty pissed (angry) and that's normal. The situation calls for that. You have to explain everything when he cools down. He needs to hear it all. Lay ALL ur cards on the table like it is. He wants the truth. Make sure ur story has one single version. Dual or multiple versions implies ur lying.

And as a lesson; someone on ur suspect list does not deserve an sms. Text mesages leave trails. I'm not saying u should cheat on ur hearthrob. If u must reach out to those on the[b] barred list[/b], then better a call. Sometimes we need to reach out to EXs to just to say hi. If that must happen, then call them Calling is more expensive, but sms is more intimate. You cannot send an sms by mistake. You must have thought about it over and over before even laying ur knuckles on ur phone.

Goodluck. You can still salvage the relationship, if ur man wasn't looking for a way out in the first place.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by babymine(f): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2006
@ takethat

Don't worry, everything will be fine. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by twinstaiye(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2006
Serves him right, next time, he wont venture into reading your text messages again. Meanwhile, you yourself dont help matters, you should have deleted such kind of message. I have said it times without number that human will cheat on each other at any slightest opportunity, irrespective of the gender nature. The above case is a pointer to the fact that, both gender can cheat on each other. Having said this, do keep begging your guy, and I hope he listen, afterall, he is only being clever that you have not catch him with such messages too. People should learn to live their life believing that their loved ones will cheat on them rather than believing that, their trusted loved ones will never cheat on them. If your boyfriend had lived with such notions, he would have forgiven you and seeking our opinion would not even have arise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.