Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl (43121 Views)

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / 10 Top Qualities A Guy Is Secretly Looking For In A Lady. / Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by LewisO: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2015
amokeme:
no smiley
It's just unfair cry
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by ellechrystal(f): 12:53am On Jan 02, 2015
harrysterol:
[b]Let talk about the "big girl"

Who is a big girl?? =>The fact that different guys pick you up every Friday night or Saturday night does not make you a big girl.Even the fact that you wear all latest clothes and trends available in the market does not make you a big girl,and the fact that that you use the latest Android or Apple gadget for purposes of communication and different guys deposit money in your bank account does not make you a big girl or even a smart one,you are actually only ruining your future...
Then,who is a big girl?

1. big girls don't pretend to be celebrities
big girl don't pretend or form like they are celebrities, by trying to make semi nude or nude photos, no guy will want that for a wife, you got curves do not expose them all round thinking it make you a big girl, make them look decent, we call this type of girls, "ladies of influence "

2. Big girls are royalty big girls don't flirt with men around, they respect their relationship, respect her value of womanhood, carries her dignity around neither does she brag about number of men she slept with or how many beer bottle she can drink

3. Big girls are supportive
in as much as men want to be caretakers, even the strongest of men want a soft place to fall, big girls stand by theirs men anytime anyday instead of collecting ever kobo that comes out of the guys pocket

4. Big girls are independent big girls have a life, the feel contended with what the have, the don't push men around but give them space to do their own thing

5. Big girls don't piece all their body big girls don't put holes in every part of their body just to impress or trying to look like daddy shoki with earrings all over your ears, eyes, and nose, real big girls look classic with proper piecing in the right places

6. Big girls don't belittle people a big girl pays attention to every call to listen what the person has to say, big girls don't go snubbing people all way round in every place the pass, it show signs of immaturity

7. Big girls are the one with enough brains big girls are creative thinkers, the put their head straight, bring up good ideas and are not addicted to chatting with men alone
[/b]

Above all,Be bold but humble,be Godly,be hardworking,be ambitious but contented,Don't make men a priority in life. Real men will seek after you..
Build yourself into a woman men will always want to take home to their mamas,not the one they want to take to restaurants and hotels only.
Trust me,if you trap a man with your body,he will go one day...

Then am a big gurl wink
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by femmysin(m): 1:29am On Jan 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [b][/b][i][/i]big girls re not Nigerians...lolssss
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by ekenetheorg(m): 2:15am On Jan 02, 2015
#NewYear Game for us. Who will build the tallest lego? Lesson learnt already and no reason to quit even in the face of imminent defeat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOkb9e5YPR8
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by kennyaati(m): 3:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Nice one sha
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Edigrows: 4:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Big girls are royalty big girls dont flirt..... "neither does she brag about
number of men she slept with or how many beer
bottle she can drink"
do they have to go messing around secretly in d first place? that alone disqualified such gal. Big gals have self control. And discipline.
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Nicogen4us(f): 5:30am On Jan 02, 2015
obongproff:
* Big girls sometimes offer to pay for the drinks when u guys are out on a date.

* Big girls take you out on ur birthday and spends HER money on u, or she cd use HER money to buy you a gift no mata how small.

* Big girls always have sth to give apart from sex and care.

Basically, big girls are scarce. cheesy
. Not at all. Very plenty,unless u dont come across any. i am one of them,although am not single again, u can ask my hubby if am laying
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by tonychristopher: 5:33am On Jan 02, 2015
jmoore:
She doesn't beg for recharge card.

That's the annoying ...I hate it so much when a girl beg for that ..I will so humiliate her
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by tonychristopher: 5:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Nicogen4us:
. Not at all. Very plenty,unless u dont come across any. i am one of them,although am not single again, u can ask my hubby if am laying

That's why he snatched u...that's nice

Good and big girls get married easily and s husband don't go out..you are a gem

Keep it up
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Meti99(m): 5:36am On Jan 02, 2015
@op, u don see them finish
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Nicogen4us(f): 5:50am On Jan 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's why he snatched u...that's nice

Good and big girls get married easily and s husband don't go out..you are a gem

Keep it up
. Wow,i never knew untill now,i thought he just feel like that when he will always back home around 7p.m and keep around with neighbour till 8p.m and lock the gate. thanks

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by tonychristopher: 6:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Nicogen4us:
. Wow,i never knew untill now,i thought he just feel like that when he will always back home around 7p.m and keep around with neighbour till 8p.m and lock the gate. thanks

Your welcome dear and keep it up .I am a man with a family and I understand that ..he may once in a while taste the waters outside ..its our nature but he will come home always

A dog will always come home

Keep it up and happy new year

Men love understanding and supportive lady..mustn't be extremely pretty but the beauty of heart ..that I think you got
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 6:31am On Jan 02, 2015
ellechrystal:

Then am a big gurl wink
u don hama na grin
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2015
Nicogen4us:
that cool
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Meti99:
@op, u don see them finish
lol! Yes na
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by kzea4real(m): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Fact and food of thought.
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2015
kzea4real:
Fact and food of thought.
if only the will hear
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Jobyruz(m): 7:14am On Jan 02, 2015
If i got ur drift very well a big girl is a perfect girl which is a very scarce commodity...................................
You have to wait till eternity if u are expecting to meet one
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Wisdytech(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2015
Big girls are VIRGIN.
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2015
Jobyruz:
If i got ur drift very well a big girl is a perfect girl which is a very scarce commodity...................................
You have to wait till eternity if u are expecting to meet one
but they're big gals even here on NL who attested to my points, n even guys here too who have met such gals, so they're still out der wink so take a close look
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Tennessee4real(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin I'm here to read the comments
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by butanep(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Big girls are dependent.

They don't find mean to extort money from guyz.

Big girls don't beg for recharge card or always flash for you to call.

Big girls don't borrow clothes for showoff

Big girs don't spread their legs for every guy.

Big girls don't take their friends along during a date.

Big girls don't look at what to gain but what to offer in a relationship.
Big girls are very intelligent...
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2015
I can "confidently" say am a big girl then...

cheesy cool
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2015
AmberQueen:

cheesy cool
yeah that what am taking about cool we still have big girls
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by avuekwe(f): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2015
obongproff:
* Big girls sometimes offer to pay for the drinks when u guys are out on a date.

* Big girls take you out on ur birthday and spends HER money on u, or she cd use HER money to buy you a gift no mata how small.

it is still for this same reason that they are scarce. You men made them scarce and a specie going extinct.
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2015
avuekwe:

it is still for this same reason that they are scarce. You men made them scarce and a specie going extinct.

how is it our fault now? As in how did we "take and" make dem scarce na? cheesy
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by LewisO: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2015
AmberQueen:

cheesy cool
Hello!
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by simdam500(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2015
am a big boy
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by wizman11(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2015
big girls dont form nd dey dnt friendzone
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by roqrules04(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Big girls dont think their Bf is their ATM, or probably dey've found an employment which is their Bf smiley
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by AriDsexy(f): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
obongproff:

Professor Obong,u sure say no be sugar mummy u dey find so?? tongue
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by felicity111(f): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.