Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) (7033 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / How I Learnt My Lessons In Hard Way,men Are Generally Wicked.. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
I recently created a fake account on facebook as a pretty girl with ass nd nice tits.see proposals immediately. Guys begging me for short time that theyll pay me so so, thanking me for accepting thier friend request.Now i know why girls have so much pride even the ugly ones. U guys need to see the amount of friend request im getting in just a day. No jokes mahn. A womans life is too easy. thats why u see men turning women(Bobrisky). Lmao!. I'll upload pics later.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by emesv26(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
so in your mind with what u said make life easy for ladies ??

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by FvckShiT(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Elparaiso(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
LOL, everybody way get fake 2go account know that one na.

Even on nairaland sef, e plenty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mrbolt555:
I recently created a fake account on facebook as a pretty girl with ass nd nice tits. Come and see proposals immediately. Guys begging me for short time that theyll pay me so so, thanking me for accepting thier friend request.Now i know why girls have so much pride even the ugly ones. U guys need to see the amount of friend request im getting in just a day. No jokes mahn. A womans life is too easy. thats why u see men turning women(Bobrisky). Lmao!. I'll upload pics later.

Sure, their life is super easy for Women who want to sell their bodies for money.

Why work for a 50k salary when one Alhaji can give that money for one Night with Trip to Dubai ? Even a new Yahoo boy can afford that.

The only problem is when they need to Settle down, No husband. Then, they will start crying. Men are scum.

CC Kimbra

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Slaye: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
emesv26:
so in your with what u said make life easy for ladies ??

Lol it's easy, if a lady doesn't want to work, she can easily do prostitution and make good cash regardless of her background wether educated or not but it's the other way round for a guy. So yes, life generally is easy for women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by pupsyd: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na so! grin
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nedfed(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mrbolt555:
I recently created a fake account on facebook as a pretty girl with ass nd nice tits. Come and see proposals immediately. Guys begging me for short time that theyll pay me so so, thanking me for accepting thier friend request.Now i know why girls have so much pride even the ugly ones. U guys need to see the amount of friend request im getting in just a day. No jokes mahn. A womans life is too easy. thats why u see men turning women(Bobrisky). Lmao!. I'll upload pics later.
That's why many ladies fall into wrong hands.
When u av many pple chasing u all in the name of love u got confused and if one is not careful fall into wrong hands.
I pity gals/ladies must time cos many (guys) just come to sampo and go only few are in for true love.
That's why is good to ask for God directive through the help of the holy spirit, and never be freak with worldly/materials things.
May God grant has many that are looking for life partner the BEST.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Shayneward1: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
I created a 'misscandy' account. I got 2 likes, 3 followers and 2 pms immediately after posting.

I immediately deactivated, I no be 'misscandy' abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
You Sure do not know what Ladies go through.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by rosy1992(f): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Life isn't a bed of roses.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by emesv26(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Slaye:

Lol it's easy, if a lady doesn't want to work, she can easily do prostitution and make good cash regardless of her background wether educated or not but it's the other way round for a guy. So yes, life generally is easy for women.

Generally life is easy for all...
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Very relatable.
The ladies have it much easier.
But then, it's no excuse for us Men.
All this reason to hustle more and harder.
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by mhisbliss(f): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
yes girls run the world, but getting attention and proposals from men is your idea of an easy life? I don't know what gave you that myopic pov and I don't intend educating you on how wrong you're afterall you'd argue and argue and even win the arguement, why would you create a female sobriquet in the first place? To scam people abi

9 Likes

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
yes girls run the world, but getting attention and proposals from men is your idea of an easy life? I don't know what gave you that myopic pov and I don't intend educating you on how wrong you're afterall you'd argue and argue and even win the arguement, why would you create a female sobriquet in the first place? To scam people abi

mhisblissgringrin I hail u oogrin

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Preshy561(f): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
the most stupid thread of the year..

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by amiibaby(f): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Seconded
Preshy561:
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by mhisbliss(f): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

mhisblissgringrin I hail u oogrin
lol what I do? grin
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol what I do? grin

Na wa for u oogringrin u nor do anythinggrin me jus dey hail u na! Base on who u be!grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol what I do? grin

How u dey na?

How children and husband?
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

Waraygringrin na now I understand and see why ya Dp likes dey increasegringrin

May u nor con use blade couse casala oogringrin if u want ur dp likes to increase!

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by mhisbliss(f): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u oogringrin u nor do anythinggrin me jus dey hail u na! Base on who u be!grin
based on who I be? You say it like I have a bad reputation, ayam not liking the hailing
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by mhisbliss(f): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

How u dey na?
How children and husband?
my babies are fine thanks
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin hala us wen u don upload.i will bring plenty plenty popcorn along cheesy.
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

Eh eh that reminds me! Wetin ar go tek show u love for feb 14!

choose wisely oogrin

Na tinz wey dem dey wear na ar dey buy oo!grin
And ar nor dey buy jean,skirt,shimmy,handless,shoes!

But every other mini tinz we dem wear for body,ar go buy am tek show love on feb 14! So which one u want mek I buy as my way of showing love!grin
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
my babies are fine thanks

How abt oga nau!grin u nor con answer dat one follow!
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
based on who I be? You say it like I have a bad reputation, ayam not liking the hailing

Hiangrin na wa ooo! So pesin nor fit hail u againgrin hian! Common hailing oogrin

Na wa oo!
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mrbolt555:

They do go through a lot for being ladies. Guys usually say, ''.. if only you are a guy for just one day.. ''. If we become cute ladies for just a day, will freak out and murder people. They have to accept a lot of Bullshit from randy men. While some love the attention and know how to manipulate this to get what they want, some don't truly and to them, It is quite frustrating.

I want to believe that they get to learn how to cope over time. Otherwise a lot of them would have developed serious psychological disorders.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Preshy561(f): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Waraygringrin na now I understand and see why ya Dp likes dey increasegringrin

May u nor con use blade couse casala oogringrin if u want ur dp likes to increase!
I don't understand. .what happened to the dp undecided
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by mhisbliss(f): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

How abt oga nau!grin u nor con answer dat one follow!
my hubby is also my baby naw
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Preshy561(f): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Eh eh that reminds me! Wetin ar go tek show u love for feb 14!

choose wisely oogrin

Na tinz wey dem dey wear na ar dey buy oo!grin
And ar nor dey buy jean,skirt,shimmy,handless,shoes!

But every other mini tinz we dem wear for body,ar go buy am tek show love on feb 14! So which one u want mek I buy as my way of showing love!grin
loolz...thanks,,

only 30 billion tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I am in Tears As I Type This. / What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You / 7 Whatsapp Groups Where Ladies Share Their Nudes For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.