Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! (5241 Views)

Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height / The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman / Is 5ft 6inch An Ok Height For A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2006
Ok, I was going through the threads and there are two articles on height. One about guys not crazy about tall girls and one about girls not crazy about tall guys.

So here is this thread, it is for Tall sistas. If you are above 5ft 6in, and over 21, because, really, some people have not stopped growing, lets know you.

I'll start. I stand 5ft 11inches.  The average height for a male in America is 5ft 9in. With my height, I am taller than 99% of the female in America.

And yes, I have stopped growing, thank God.

So that the guys don't feel left out, there will be a poll, to find out how many NLanders like tall sistas. Thanks!
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Smashing1(f): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2006
Bhola, Gracias for this thread.
I'm 5ft11" last I checked but I think I might be 6ft now cos my guy and I ysed to be the same height, but I'm slightly taller than him now. I'm above 21yrs old so I've stopped growing thank God!
Sometimes I run into guys that simply love my height they just love it, but other times, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2006
You welcome, Smashing. I do understand what you mean. Some guys do appreciate tall sistas, some are just intimidated. Oh well, I love my height!

1 Like

Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by iice(f): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2006
hmmmmm u guys are tall! love your height though lol, am only 5.6'' (am i still welcomed?)and yes over 21 so am not growing nemore cry cry Wanna grow some more lol
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2006
Iice, you definitely don't want to grow taller. Take it from me. When you are taller than the average men around you, then you have a problem, if you are one of those that insist on dating guys taller than you, then you got only a few to choose from. Take me for example, I love to rock my heels, so add 3 inches to my height and I am already over 6ft. Now, pray tell, where I go find tall men? The ones available, think they are all that and a pack of chips, like my co-worker will say.

I'll rather be 5ft 7inches, but oh well, I am not, so I go enjoy the one I have.
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Busta(f): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2006
amen sis
5' 6 tall, in da house
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by ikamefa(f): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2006
2 criteria

Above 5ft .6inches nahhhhhhhhhhh am 3 feet tongue am i allowed in here?

above 21 yrs old ? u betcha !
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2006
Hmmm, ikamefa, I think you are allowed, cos I am sure you are taller than 3 ft. I am sure you, my sis, is like 5ft 6in. So welcome to the club! smiley
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Genial(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2006
*knock, knock - may I come in?*

Oh, I beg your pardon.

Wrong number.

*hmm. . . what's this - a female eugenics club?* lipsrsealed
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2006
Come in and you are welcome. You know, you are always welcome. Pops said to say Hi. smiley
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Genial(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2006
Thank you, lovely.

I'm sorry to keep staring at you. . . can't seem to take my eyes off. . .

Maybe I should leave.
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2006
You can't see me, how come you are staring? Hmmm, don't leave.
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Zahymaka(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2006
The last time I checked myself I was male, 17 and 6.07 feet. Still growing. Am I allowed in here?
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2006
Zahymaka, yes you are allowed, though the goal is to pair all the tall sistas to the tall brodas. Just kidding. At the end, the guys will be allowed to cast a vote, whether they like girls taller than them or not.
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Genial(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2006
@Bhola

I can't see you, you say?

In the eyes of my heart. .

In that deep recess where senses boil, churning like a raging sea. . . indiscernible. . . chaotic by design. . . molten magma of indefinable pattern. . .

I can see your sheer elegance. . .

The flawless sculpted lines of your slender neck. . .

Chiselled features. . . not from stone, but from something far more precious and soft. . .

Full lips. . . decked with the ambrosia of the gods. . . filled with promise. . . and yet so pristine in appearance. . .

Eyes that would shame the Medusa in their brightness. . . eyes that would transfix mortals to a spot. . .

Flowing hair like the rich mane of the exotic unicorn. . .

Why do you say I cannot see you?
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2006
Wow! A girl is hmmm, what is the word now, blushing, though I dark pass darkness. I concur, you definitely can see me.

Thanks for the poem. Really do appreciate it. wink
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Zahymaka(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2006
Genial you appear to spend all your time a-wooing. I wish I were that good with words sad.

Back to topic -- yes I like tall ladies but not the ones taller than me!
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2006
Zahy hon, you are good in something else. I am sure you can write a programme for a girl and she'll appreciate it. It is a matter of finding what you like doing and presenting it to the girl.

So, no girl taller than you. I guess you still have more inches to add.
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by diddy4(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2006
ok, so where are all the tall sisters. i wann@ see y'all.

sup bhola? hope im allowed into this thread.
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2006
Sup Diddy. Long time. How you doing? And yes, you are welcome. You can also let's know your height, so that we can do the appropriate pairing. wink

Seems we either don't have tall sistas here or we have a lot of sistas under 21. Neways, it's all good.
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2006
yes im just like tyra im 5'11 n im 32 yrs old smiley
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by diddy4(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2006
@kc
dont make me whoop you.

@bhola
im good. hope u aiight. yeah, im ummm, in the 6 ranges. and i dont want a mami taller than moi. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2006
Aburo, no dey come paa ro here now. Lol. You and I, know you aint 32 yrs nor 5ft 11in. Not to worry, one day, you'll be 32. About the height, just go measure yourself when you are over 21.
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Genial(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2006
Hmm. . .

those lips are a study in mechanical fluidity and charm. . . like a wet rose. . . glistening with the morning dew. . .  turgid from the attentions of the philandering bees. . . ah!
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2006
Mechanical fluidity, that does bring to mind, fluid mechanics class. I mos. def. did not like class. Too mechanical for me. But in the context of the poem, I prefectly understands.

Thanks Genial. Here is something for your cheeks. lol  kiss kiss

You aint on msn?
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Genial(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2006
Ah, my cheeks! If this be the food of the gods, then I am no mere mortal!

*Not on msn.Going to sleep now!*
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2006
im 5'7 n im 18 lol
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by luvu567(f): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2006
ya'll just pulled my confidence to the lowest level, im only 5'3 sad sad sad

i pray to god that i grow taller, my 9 yr. old sister is almost the same height as me
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Bhola(f): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2006
Luvu sista, we aint trying to make any one feel bad or lose their confidence. It is just that, the taller sistas have a limited pool of guys to choose from when it comes to choosing taller mates. You on the other hand, have a lot. So, be happy, pick up your confidence level and be proud!
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by luvu567(f): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2006
i have a couple more years to grow and a growth spurt better occur b/f i hit 21
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Hotstepper(f): 12:48am On Aug 16, 2006
5'7-5'8, dunno if am still gowing, am alive 2 witness dat, lol
Re: Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 16, 2006
u stop growin at 21 for the most part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. / MY STORY: Confession Of A Female Séx Addict / Check Out The Most Sexy Military Female Parade Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.