Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? (6184 Views)

Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
leak d pix!!!
here's y...
she fooled u for a long time but in a way she has helped u become wiser. it would b more difficult now for another girl to play u, ridicule u, eat ur money, or make a complete fool of u all because of that girl.

it's ur turn to help her become wiser!!!
if u leak em nudes she'll realise d danger in hurting people n playing them for a fool. she'll realise the stupidity in sending a guy nudes. she'll realise that when someone cares for u so much that he attends to ur every needs including financial, u hv no right to hurt them.

dude if u leak those nudes she'll breakdown like u hv but on d long run she'll wisen up like I'm sure u hv

1 Like

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by T3Amo(f): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
There are way too many immature boys who should not be in a relationship. This is a very important lesson for some ladies. Do not ever send unclaimed pics because it may come back to bite you someday. Smdh
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mzjhulz:

His reputation if he has any

I have reputation
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Hazardd(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
jomile:
I luv nairalanders,dey can yarb
lol,but we didnt love you
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mzjhulz:

I have good reputation
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mzjhulz:

he's lost more than that already. I think he should just make her lose hers too...
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Afrok(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
jnrbayano:

Guilt? What guilt?

Nothing will judge her bro. Were they in any contract? Did the guy spend all those 1000naira recharge cards under duress? Who endorsed that 8month relationship? God?

What guilt again?

Like you rightly said, the guy should count his loses and move on with his life.

I believe he has learnt his lessons the hard way.
U've spoken well sir... I said guilt because if the lady was to be in op shoes, she wouldn't want to be treated the way op was treated.
I don't think op has any other option than to move on with his life. Happy New Year in hours time sir..
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by jnrbayano(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Afrok:
U've spoken well sir... I said guilt because if the lady was to be in op shoes, she wouldn't want to be treated the way op was treated.
I don't think op has any other option than to move on with his life. Happy New Year in hours time sir..

All the best in this coming year amigo.

smiley
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Mzjhulz(f): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Prixus:

he's lost more than that already. I think he should just make her lose hers too...
And what will he gain from that
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Let it pass bro, you sound like a good guy and a guy doesn't deserve such a girl. The best you can do is confront her with the truth and move on. I have been in your situation before, the truth is you will never know what is going on in the mind of woman. Move on there is a good girl out there waiting to be loved
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Artistree: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Op, did you say you're a graduate? shocked shocked Pls forget that lady and go for your Masters degree. Em, and pls make sure it's in English Language...
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Hedybee(f): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by idu1(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2015
My guy forget..... Don't do that.... Just forget..... Na she go regret later......

Thanks....
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by idu1(m): 12:59am On Jan 01, 2015
Artistree:
Op, did you say you're a graduate? shocked shocked Pls forget that lady and go for your Masters degree. Em, and pls make sure it's in English Language...
what's wrong with u?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by wunmi590(m): 1:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Is dis ur new year rsolutn?
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by happyjuliet(f): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2015
What will u gain if u leak her pixs? Nothing, move 4ward bro shit happen every time, u are not d 1st person neither will u b d last. Delete anytin dat has 2 do with her and move on.
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Artistree: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2015
idu1:
what's wrong with u?
You are bruva!
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by idu1(m): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2015
Artistree:

You are bruva!
Go sleep.... tongue
Artistree:

You are bruva!
Go sleep....
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2015
chowlade:
My girlfriend and I attends same school during my school days, I was a year her senior, we belong to the same department, now she's in 400L while have graduated and posted on youth service not far away from my former school I was able to runced it for I was initially posted to the north.we started as a friend two years back but eight months ago we started dating. I asked her to be my girlfriend because I love her and our friendship and I believed it will be better off if will end up as lover at first she complained telling me that she does not wants to date again following several disapointment from six other guys she has dated in the past but I convinced her with begging and gifts and I promised her that I'll be different from them I even blamed her for allowing such people into her life. reluctantly she accepted and we ended up dating for seven months. It was the eight months that things started changing. She left calling to be my duty I'll ask her why? She always tell me stories of not having enough credit to call me and out of sympathy I'll send her N1000 weekly all she does is call me once with each N1000 I sent her to say thank you and I'll be back to calling again and sending more credit. I started to get curious that she has taken me for Maga? That was when I decided to outsmart her for she doesn't knw i'm Smart too all she sees is a guy giving her whatever she ask for.with the help of a friend I hacked her watsaap account and it paid off I got information that I needed and I was able to established that she has been cheating and I recieve all her messages like it has been deliver into her phone so also i'm recieving them but she doesn't know till now. from the details I got was a discussion between her and her ex boyfriend, She has told me initially that the ex boyfriend wants her back despite that they have fought and seperated on the issue of infidelity on her Ex part. she also told me how this her ex got a lady pegnant in his town she also told me he has been a renowed cultist in his School and much more and he kept calling but she's not interested I told her to block his line or allow me to intervene but she said she knows how to take care of herself To conclude the story I got to know later that my girl forgave the cheating ex-boyfriend without my knowledge and they start to bleep again. From a conversation, I saw an I quote
"I love to kiss your lips of wine"
"I like your kpomo the thing always drive me crazy"
"what are you wearing Pant or nothing"

my friends living arround her house told me they've seen amorous encounter of my girlfriend and her ex boyfriend in his car. I was told how he came and spent two weeks with her while I was away, no wonder anytime I want to go to her place to spend the night she will tell me her female friends are with her and they will spend the night with her. every day lies upon lies. Now her number has always been busy everyday from 8:30pm to arround 9:30 pm for an hour or more anytime I ask her why. She would tell me she was trying my number that was the reason it has been canceling on both ends.Is like she has been us hurting me and Magarizing me
A week ago I invited her for xmas at first she refused but she later came because I promised her a phone on her arrival we played and we bleeped but with my phone I too several pictures and recorded some in video format
after the event I asked about if she has been cheating on me she denied but some days ago she used her ex boyfriend as her Whatsaap DP and sent unclad pics to him and refused to chat with and she's reluctant in picking my call .when she picks them she gives me one word answers and made things to be very miserable
I need your advice, but don't think good advice might work

Thanks.
Simple
get another girlfriend..girlfriends full market.

1 Like

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by andyanders: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2015
OP, all you need is to send to me the pixs and I will now tell you what to do. Exposing a picture of a lady who is wiser than you makes no sense. From your write up here, I can deduce that you are even the mugu to the lady because she is smarter than you. A lady you keep taking care of and sending her a N1,OOO card goes to show that you are just growing up as a young man.

Coming to this forum to seek opinion of us to know if it would be right for you to post her unclad pix goes to show how malfunction your brain acts. If exposing a lady's unclothedness would make you a man, then you need to be with other animals in the zoo. I wonder if education passed through you. Why not allow her go hence you have found out the kind of person she is.

Why not allow her be and when she comes to you, show her what you have been able to get through your private FBI action, then let her go.

Remember that any of your action by exposing her unclad pixs could lead to your death.

Note this, women has the power to get rid of any man they wish as she can lay any kind of person in order to get rid of you. Be careful.She already told you her EX is a cult guy. Try expose her pix and the next day, you are gone.

1 Like

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 01, 2015
andyanders:
OP, all you need is to send to me the pixs and I will now tell you what to do. Exposing a picture of a lady who is wiser than you makes no sense. From your write up here, I can deduce that you are even the mugu to the lady because she is smarter than you. A lady you keep taking care of and sending her a N1,OOO card goes to show that you are just growing up as a young man.

Coming to this forum to seek opinion of us to know if it would be right for you to post her unclad pix goes to show how malfunction your brain acts. If exposing a lady's unclothedness would make you a man, then you need to be with other animals in the zoo. I wonder if education passed through you. Why not allow her go hence you have found out the kind of person she is.

Why not allow her be and when she comes to you, show her what you have been able to get through your private FBI action, then let her go.

Remember that any of your action by exposing her unclad pixs could lead to your death.

Note this, women has the power to get rid of any man they wish as she can lay any kind of person in order to get rid of you. Be careful.She already told you her EX is a cult guy. Try expose her pix and the next day, you are gone.

Thanks this is helpful
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by andyanders: 2:18am On Jan 01, 2015
chowlade:

Thanks this is helpful

My brother, thank God you are through with your education and your future is bright. The worst thing at this point in your life is by allowing this kind of issue to disturb your plan and future. It is even better you don't even let her know you got her unclad pixs as this could even make her to kill you.

What will it profit you to loose your life because of such a lady who will be regretting her future when all her good looking body start aging as a result of sleeping with different men.

Go out there and make money and women will be looking for you and you will have a choice to make.

You have to even tank you God for getting to know who she is by now and letting her go would be the best option for you and NEVER EVER allow her know you are having her unclad pixs. Be wise so that you will be alive to reward your parents who suffered for you.

Some things are even better to let go.Allow her be and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by boxer022(m): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2015
My brother I believe that that your babe is tired of dating you.this may be as a result of meeting another guy who gives her more than you give her. What will you gain from leaking her nudes, I believe what you can do is just to move on with your life.
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by adebisiolumide5(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2015
you hack whatsapp account ? Okay.. next!!!
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
you hack whatsapp account ? Okay.. next!!!

How does this help
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by akmaldini(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
chowlade:

How does this help

Bros abeg teach mi how to hack sumones whatsapp?
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by AijaiI(f): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
ladies! dis is d reason, right here, in front of u...y u shud neva ever send nudes or allow any guy take naked pictures of u. Abeg o no matter u love him & he loves. afterall there's only a thin line between love & hate
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by AijaiI(f): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
ladies! dis is d reason, right here, in front of u...y u shud neva ever send nudes or allow any guy take naked pictures of u. Abeg o no matter hw much u love him & he loves u. afterall there's only a thin line between love & hate
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Ipheyemmy01(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Probably she does not initially loves you and does not want to loose your friendship. If you had married to such lady, i bet you, your life is at risk. I will always tell the broken hearted, move on, forget your past and begin to do things that would make your ex regret going for stones by rejecting a diamond.
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Etetejake(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
U want to leak her unclad pix bkx she is cheating? It will not come from my mouth that u ar an id**t. Did she run away with any of your part or belonging? Is she owning u anything, like her life? where u two born together, to be together and die togather? If your answer to these questions is no then it will come out of my mouth that u ar more than an id**t.
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
akmaldini:

Bros abeg teach mi how to hack sumones whatsapp?

You don't have a cheating girlfriend
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by simpleseyi: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
You are a lucky chap. You get regular sexx at low price. Just enjoy the low cost sexx at no commitment. As for her nakked pictues, I advice you make them public, I also advice the cheap slut to take you to court for public embarrassment where you can be jailed for about 3 years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Why!! / I Gave Her Head Now My Throat Is Scratching Me Please What Should I Do?? / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.