Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ (8580 Views)

Feb 14 Election Shift, Lonely & Broke Youth Hate Gej For Forcing Val On Them. / Y Ppl Hate Gej???? C Pic / Reasons Why They Hate GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Safari29: 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
op first of all you are creating enemy from no where for ur God GEJ. PDP presidency comprises of both religions so is APC. Obasanjo is a christain from SW and he ruled successfully for 8 years without any hatred from notherners.

The thing is GEJ has miss used so many opportunities given to him so everybody sees him as incopentent person. even if there is corruption, unemployment and the rest. securities is the most prioritise role of any leader.

even an autopilot government can do more than what GEJ did.
abeghi we don tire. If we don koret it now am afraid nigeria will turns to syria

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by tit(f): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Safari29:
op first of all you are creating enemy from no where for ur God GEJ. PDP presidency comprises of both religions so is APC. Obasanjo is a christain from SW and he ruled successfully for 8 years without any hatred from notherners.

The thing is GEJ has miss used so many opportunities given to him so everybody sees him as incopentent person. even if there is corruption, unemployment and the rest. securities is the most prioritise role of any leader.

even an autopilot government can do more than what GEJ did.
abeghi we don tire. If we don koret it now am afraid nigeria will turns to syria

Liar,
how many times did Masari and Nabbah try to impeach obasanjo?
if not that obasanjo bribed Oshiomole who was NLC president,
the duo would have impeached obasanjo so that Atiku can take over.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by hedonistic: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
omonnakoda:
There is nothing like hate or love GEJ did not play the right political game by thinking ahead till 2015. If he was a smart politician he should have settled the Yorubas and he did not . Personally I do not support him but I do not support Buhari. The issue is not even whether he has performed but he is not awake politically. Who does he have on ground in SW? Bottom line he did not plan ahead if he did he would have realized that Yorubas are more important to him than he has shown. Who is the biggest Yoruba politician in his government? Okupe? When Bankole lost out instead of rehabilitating hiim he started harassing him. Now I do not support Bankole but from the perspective of a strategic politician who thinks ahead those are the kind of people he needed. All the PDP governors who lost election or people like Gbenga Daniel,Iyabo Obasanjo etc he should have rehabilitated for his own interest
Secondly his quarrel with Amaechi s 100 % unnecessary an own goal. He has made what should be easy to be unnecessarily difficult. He does not have good advisers. The maxim goes keep your friends close and your enemies closer. He disregarded this very important imperatie. He might find out that incumbency is not part of the weaponry of minority tribes. How many Ijaws are in the Nigerian Army? Or is it Minimah that will defend him when he rigs the election. We have seen it all before he will rig and we will have another June 12 situation. I hope he is not kiilled.

Talking rubbish. Who short-changed the Yoruba in the power equation of the present government? Is it not the same Tinubu? The PDP had settled for Mulikat Akande as Speaker, only for Tinubu and the APC to conspire with Tambuwal and other Northern characters in the House of reps to install Tambuwal there.

Even recently, attempts were made to unseat Tambuwal after he defected to the APC so that the Speaker position would return to the south West as originally intended. What happened? Was it not the same South West elements including Tinubu and the rest of you that were shouting all over about illegality and all that. How is all that Jonathan.'s fault? You guys are confused.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
OP, I just de laff you...forget dis ur 'born to rule' mentality u guys propagate..if you check since 1960 to date..in d democratic era, they haven't rule quite well as the South..don't make d mistake of adding d military regime..cos dat wasn't democracy...wea d soldiers voted 4?

Someone opened a thread about how the average northerners weren't stupid as against our normal perception...in the 1950's when Awolowo was running the western education for yorubas; the ibos were busy with business of red oil and etc..the northerners were encouraging their pipu to join d army and some enter public service..when the early birds rose in ranks and were occupying top positions in the military and FG ministries...u pipu r crying foul!

90% of the ministries or agencies has a northerner as DG..why? Because of d seed de had sown earlier in d history of Nigeria..they have a very firm political structur dat dates back to centuries such as the seat of the kano emirate or the sokoto caliphate or kanem-bornu empire and etc..much mor dan any tribe..and there is unity amongst dem.

THE MAIN REASON THE NORTH HATES GEJ IS THAT

(1). He REFUSED to allow them complete dia tenure under yar'adua! The North single handedly supported OBJ in 1999. It was Atiku and some other high placed northerners that approached OBJ after he was released 4rm prison and brokered a deal..that Atiku wud be his stooge and tak ova 4rm him..

PDP had agreed that the post of president would be zoned to the north after SW for 8years and then SE for another 8years and so on..So when yar'adua died, that formular was threatened with GEJ contesting against d wish of these same 'northerners'..that was when he lied under duress NOT TO CONTEST 2015 Elections..

Without sentiments, when SW was ruling under OBJ, did the north complain? NO! They believed that they had a gentlemans agreement with all involved..so it is seen as a betrayal for them NOT completing their own tenure! I was telling a friend that GEJ shudnt ve contested for 2011..he shud ve allowed the north complete dia 8years..that it might not augur well for him..now see it?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Firmjudge(m): 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
trotsky2:

Mind you i am from far north born and brought up their. 80% of my friends are Hausa/Fulani.
karya ne! far north my a**s

Hehehehe,
Far North indeed Jakin Kano, Lol, aski ya kai gaban Goshi, i knew something was fishy because anyone that uses that Word Hausa/Fulani could not possible come from arewa.
i bet you that they dont know that hausa and fulani are 2 different languages not interwoven in anyway.
and the reason is this i speak hausa fluently but fulani "fulbe" is gibberish to my ears.
to set the record straight there is nothing like hausa fulani it is either you are hausa or you are fulani period.
except base on intermariage which makes one a mixed person "hausa fulani" which is understandable.
With exceptional cases like ROTIMI AMEACHI which i believe is Igbo and yoruba (maybe)
trotsky2, ka yarda.?

which still boils to the fact that we cant call a whole region in the south Igbo/Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by brutef0rce101: 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:

when buhari bring his US War College Masters degree!
i am a lady by the way.

buhari kill Brigadier Bako of Kano on this day 31 days ago.
Buhari kill Brigadier Bako so he can become coup leader.

Na lie go kill you. AHahahahhahaha. See this old man lying shamelessly. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Kororugged231:
Adamu Muazu, Sambo, ahmadu Ali, bamanga tukur, Lamido of Jigawa and co must be from the South. Stop trying to play this tribal card, its not good.
is comprehension dat hard. Bruce
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by idu1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
greatestman:

He don't have what it takes to rule this nation. People are just pushing him for their religions ulterior motive. Don't you think Atiku will rule better than Buhari?
Atiku ll rule better than buhari, u said? Mr man, how old r u? Please go and reset ur brain...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
Why is Buhari not an option?
cos he is not a better option sir.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
ERODEDEAST:
cos he is not a better option sir.
And why?
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Firmjudge:

Hehehehe,
Far North indeed Jakin Kano, Lol, aski ya kai gaban Goshi, i knew something was fishy because anyone that uses that Word Hausa/Fulani could not possible come from arewa.
i bet you that they dont know that hausa and fulani are 2 different languages not interwoven in anyway.
and the reason is this i speak hausa fluently but fulani "fulbe" is gibberish to my ears.
to set the record straight there is nothing like hausa fulani it is either you are hausa or you are fulani period.
except base on intermariage which makes one a mixed person "hausa fulani" which is understandable.
With exceptional cases like ROTIMI AMEACHI which i believe is Igbo and yoruba (maybe)
trotsky2, ka yarda.?

which still boils to the fact that we cant call a whole region in the south Igbo/Yoruba.
Rotimi Amaechi is Ikwerre, a distinct tribe and not Igbo.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by idu1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
dagentility:
Main reason na because gud things dey purge deir belly.
Gej till infinity.
na bastard okupe born u?
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
And why?
Buhari has issues you can think of Atiku shd be better tou my opinion.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by tit(f): 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
brutef0rce101:

Na lie go kill you. AHahahahhahaha. See this old man lying shamelessly. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na bastard Lie Mohammed born you?
why are you laughing at your calamity?
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Firmjudge(m): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
Rotimi Amaechi is Ikwerre, a distinct tribe and not Igbo.
Tnks, actually wondering How he got the mixed name can you help explain.?.
ikwerre only or ikwerre+$n
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Firmjudge:

Tnks, actually wondering How he got the mixed name can you help explain.?.
ikwerre only or ikwerre+$n
I don't know either. To the best of my knowledge, he is Ikwerre ONLY
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by trotsky2: 12:17am On Jan 01, 2015
Firmjudge:

Hehehehe,
trotsky2, ka yarda.?

walahi ka yi maganan gaskiya a nan. wai shi daga 'far north' ne. kuma bai san chewa bafulatani da bahaushe akwai banbanchi ba?manta da dan iska wakai!
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by brutef0rce101: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:

I am a liar and bastard. Shame on me and my family

Good of you bro
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Kororugged231: 12:21am On Jan 01, 2015
[s]
ERODEDEAST:
is comprehension dat hard. Bruce
[/s]

Ode
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2015
Kororugged231:
[s][/s]

Ode
datz ur fadas name.half go bac to sch I.diot .
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Justcash(m): 12:24am On Jan 01, 2015
Discourage electoral violence. Stay alive to express your voting right and power. #saynotoelectoralviolence

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by hakanai(m): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:

Liar,
how many times did Masari and Nabbah try to impeach obasanjo?
if not that obasanjo bribed Oshiomole who was NLC president,
the duo would have impeached obasanjo so that Atiku can take over.

What of Aurther Nzeribe? Who did the same thing abi Okadigbo that troubled Obasanjo! Abeg make we hear word. Na only North ? Take it or leave it during Obasanjo the fight was not tribal but between parties or the 3 tiers of government. Not the present divisive one going on courtesy GEJ/Ijaw. Its either ND vs North or south vs North or xtian vs Muslim!!!! Before we know it can be FGn vs Labor. Exec vs legislative, PDP vs opposition , civil rights vs government !
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by aurenflani: 12:29am On Jan 01, 2015
Firmjudge:

In as much as i donnot support the almajiris system in all ramifications, But what do you do when even our governors are not doing anything to tackl what i actually term child abandonment without parental care.
back then in school, i have some set of almajiri boys that i feed out of pity i donnot even allow them to do any chore for me even though they often insist and i only give them fresh food and small money.
BTW I actually came accross one Model almajiri school in Sokoto-south.
it actually exist.

We have to learnn to see beyound our nose and accept Good things if done to help salvage an already bad situation.
common its a good thing at least i know that at the model school i am very sure no child will walk with torn clothings and scalp over his head.
infact we should blame the northern leaders for our woes let us hold them accountable
#GodBlessNigeria

Which Northern leaders do you want me to blame? The ones that built the schools we attended and took care of us as boarding students giving us free books, feeding us and. Giving us money at the end of the term?

No! The Northern leaders have been trying their best to give us good education. If a man decides to keep his ward from going to school and instead send them to Almajiranci you don't blame the leaders. My mum told me that in their time the leaders even used force - sending officials to villages on horse back to force parents to released their children for schooling.

This is a new era where every northerner has mates he grew up with who have attended school and have benefited therefrom as evidence for him/her to derive lessons from. If you see an Almajiri today you know that he must have come from a very unserious parent. I have seen instances where Almajiris, of their oqn volition dropped their begging bowls and took themselves to school.

In Borno and Yobe states Almajiranci is becoming extint.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by aurenflani: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2015
greatestman:

If i may ask you for the donkeys years northerners are ruling this country what have they contributed for the development of this Nation?

Tell us your state of origin and we will gladly show you a Northerner's hand that is responsible for it to come into being in the first place, before we begin to tell you many other goodies that you are currently enjoying without knowing how they came about.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2015
trotsky2:
walahi ka yi maganan gaskiya a nan. wai shi daga 'far north' ne. kuma bai san chewa bafulatani da bahaushe akwai banbanchi ba?manta da dan iska wakai!
Dama kuna so geskiya ne? Munafukai ba ku da geskiya da imani. Adini ya rufe muku zuchiya kawai. Allah ya din ga bude asiri ku.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 12:49am On Jan 01, 2015
aurenflani:

Tell us your state of origin and we will gladly show you a Northerner's hand that is responsible for it to come into being in the first place, before we begin to tell you many other goodies that you are currently enjoying without knowing how they came about.
My state of origin is confidential but you can mention any achievement at random.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Caseless: 12:49am On Jan 01, 2015
As foolish as the OP is, he forgot that notherners voted him(gej) and obj. Abi obj ma na muslim?
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Caseless: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2015
greatestman:

Dama kuna so geskiya ne? Munafukai ba ku da geskiya da imani. Adini ya rufe muku zuchiya kawai. Allah ya din ga bude asiri ku.
akuya, kai wawan inane? Dan uwarka, yan adini krista kowai suka zabi jonathan? Dan ubanka, yan arewa basu suka zabi obasanjo ba? Ko shima musulmi ne? Har da cewa an tsane gej don shi krista ne. Kai wawa ne.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Caseless: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2015
aurenflani:

dont mind that ibo boy.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by hakanai(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2015
aurenflani:

Which Northern leaders do you want me to blame? The ones that built the schools we attended and took care of us as boarding students giving us free books, feeding us and. Giving us money at the end of the term?

No! The Northern leaders have been trying their best to give us good education. If a man decides to keep his ward from going to school and instead send them to Almajiranci you don't blame the leaders. My mum told me that in their time the leaders even used force - sending officials to villages on horse back to force parents to released their children for schooling.

This is a new era where every northerner has mates he grew up with who have attended school and have benefited therefrom as evidence for him/her to derive lessons from. If you see an Almajiri today you know that he must have come from a very unserious parent. I have seen instances where Almajiris, of their oqn volition dropped their begging bowls and took themselves to school.

In Borno and Yobe states Almajiranci is becoming extint.

I have argued this severally with a lot of people who hardly know much about the northern community. Blaming the leaders does not really tell the situation. It is more cultural and personal that certain people choose not to go for western education. I mean the northern schools still have room for so many people who cross the niger and get admission whilst the host community can not successfully populate the schools.I can blame quality of schools now leaders but not enrollment.
My father told me when he went to school his father then saw it as being lazy and wayo not to farm. So what has that to do with the leaders?when they were even given insentives to encourage them.
The case is similar to the polio vaccination problem. I am aware homes are even given soap and candies to encourage participation but some families are just stubborn. What should they do?
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 1:06am On Jan 01, 2015
Caseless:
akuya, kai wawan inane? Dan uwarka, yan adini krista kowai suka zabi jonathan? Dan ubanka, yan arewa basu suka zabi obasanjo ba? Ko shima musulmi ne? Har da cewa an tsane gej don shi krista ne. Kai wawa ne.
Argue logically don't abuse it shows either you lack home training or your religion teach you voilence. As i said i don't support Goodluck but BUHARI is never an altenative.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Kororugged231: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
My late senile father is a fool and may he rest in pieces.

Okay if you say so. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur / LASG To Seize Vehicles Parked On Sidewalk / Osinbajo: Some Public Commentators Make Baseless Assertions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.