Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ (8569 Views)

Feb 14 Election Shift, Lonely & Broke Youth Hate Gej For Forcing Val On Them. / Y Ppl Hate Gej???? C Pic / Reasons Why They Hate GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by chiboyo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
@itsmeaboki, thanks for your history lessons.. but did you have to resort to calling names?? ( a very common theme with APC/ BUHARI supporters).
Please learn to marshall your points in a civil and gentlemanly manner

@eleven & nku5, I believe your comments to be true reflections of the reality on ground.

@all of us, who are worried by the seeming post-election violence which would clearly stem from provocative languages of some guys.. lets take a step by continually reprimanding them where needful.
nigeria is our country and would never be set on fire by a select few of power hungry, greedy old men

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by chiboyo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
@itsmeaboki, please also help elucidate on why someone like fashola was not chosen, you did not answer that particular question.
I would gladly chose a Fashola over a Goodluck any day any time. And I am sure a lot of people share same sentiments.

try to respond without resorting to vile name callings please...
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
chiboyo:
@itsmeaboki, please also help elucidate on why someone like fashola was not chosen, you did not answer that particular question.
I would gladly chose a Fashola over a Goodluck any day any time. And I am sure a lot of people share same sentiments.

try to respond without resorting to vile name callings please...

My brother i will go for Fashola, i will campaign for him personally.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by PassingShot(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ajaofosoro:
Nonsense post, dey hate him of a surden becos they just realized dat he is a Christian? Didn't they vote for him in 2011?
It is people like u dat are even creating more enemies for JEG. U will insult Northerners and their religion and u will expect dem to vote JEG as if it was only Christians dat voted for him in 2011.
Even in d next election, do u think only Christians' vote can make him win ele
election? Why Hv u people reduce him to President of Christians alone?
U people need to adopt another methodology that will make him acceptable to all Nigerians rather than embarking on religious character assassination which is order of d days in Nigeria today
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by PassingShot(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Firmjudge:

Look at this one, you think all the hype about Buhari is fully endorsed by all northerners.?
You are a joke. Jonathan will sweep up some of this northern state to your dismay.
Dont ever underestimate your opponent.
With the way things are going.
For example in the jonathan might end up sweeping states like
adamawa Because of Ribadu.
Taraba. Cux of Theophilus Danjuma
Gombe.
Plateau.
Bornu.
kebbi.
kaduna
And the likes.
People who do not know the religious distribution will wonder why i say this.
Let people keep druming religious issh and APC will be suprised by 2015.
My people here do not know how to cross vote.
Its a one directional thing.
Its either APC all throug or PDP all through.
Before anyone bash me,
i am a northerner.

Now I know why your engrish is what it is. grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by hakanai(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
greatestman:

My friend teach your brothers to argue well with good reasons to avoid rendering insult.

My brother northern Nigeria do not vote for Goodluck. Where Goodluck got most of his vote 2011 in the north was north central in which you know the majority their are Christians. If you happen to be a Muslim you know very well it is just like a sin to vote an infidel.
This issue of BH who are the originator? is it not Islamic agenda to destabilize Goodluck Tenure? If not why are they bombing churches? You may tell that they are bombing most mosque too. How many mosque have they bomb for the past years they have been in operation? Has i am speaking to you now no single church is standing in Mubi what does that connote? If you think i am supporter of Goodluck you should go through this my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1990250/goodluck-jonathan-disappointed-us
i doubt what you said. Sule Lamido made it a do or die to vote PDP by extension GEJ by civil servants. what of GEJ rallies in the north where people poured out in numbers to support his bid. Particularly in states like Katsina,Jigawa, Sokoto, Kano and even Niger.It all started as a party thing GEJ an his handlers sent the wrong signals that bites him now.
I remember churches being attached? What are there casualties. Do you know communities were totally razed as compared to churches. If you were to be honest you can not compare the muslim casualties to the unfortunate church bombings. i mean attacks in Baga, Bama and Konduga communitties alone exceeds that.
That apart i feel GEJ lack of popularity is his doing. i am guided by one reeponsibility to respect my leader as truly leadership is from God. i promised to respect GEJ as a citizen and my leader. he could have gotten my vote if only we were treated fairly. Particularly his move to play victim and encourage the belief we cause his down fall. Assuming all northerners are in support of BH is regretable and I stand here to say i never and will never support a group to kill people just because of power or some stupid political difference be it BH or anything. so assuming i will is an insult to me as a muslim and northerner.
That said it was a deliberate propaganda to make the issue bigger than it was then and reduce the pressure on government. That alone has brought a serious division in the nation. Atleast even a xtian Obj has noted that.Also GEJ was adviced to manage the divisive utterances from his quaters not to bring rancour. It never stopped. one came in some days back. you can not make someone your enemy or blackmail him and the ask for his affection.SAS couod not step foot in Maiduguri before now as the youths see him as a BH sponsor and swore to kill him. That has changed now, all thanks to politics of PDP. I remember SAS was mentioned along side Ndume then by the arrested BH spokesman. somehow he never was excluded and emphasis on Ndume. He went to the villa then to come out saying he had no case to answer. Again he is mentioned and nothing is done by GEJ. Even when in a video he associated SAS with BH.So if the north is doing it and they point out the culprit but you choose not to act what becomes of him as my president?
The north will not sponsor people to kill there relatives burn there homes and hold them to ransome just to spite GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
hakanai:

i doubt what you said. Sule Lamido made it a do or die to vote PDP by extension GEJ by civil servants. what of GEJ rallies in the north where people poured out in numbers to support his bid. Particularly in states like Katsina,Jigawa, Sokoto, Kano and even Niger.It all started as a party thing GEJ an his handlers sent the wrong signals that bites him now.
I remember churches being attached? What are there casualties. Do you know communities were totally razed as compared to churches. If you were to be honest you can not compare the muslim casualties to the unfortunate church bombings. i mean attacks in Baga, Bama and Konduga communitties alone exceeds that.
That apart i feel GEJ lack of popularity is his doing. i am guided by one reeponsibility to respect my leader as truly leadership is from God. i promised to respect GEJ as a citizen and my leader. he could have gotten my vote if only we were treated fairly. Particularly his move to play victim and encourage the belief we cause his down fall. Assuming all northerners are in support of BH is regretable and I stand here to say i never and will never support a group to kill people just because of power or some stupid political difference be it BH or anything. so assuming i will is an insult to me as a muslim and northerner.
That said it was a deliberate propaganda to make the issue bigger than it was then and reduce the pressure on government. That alone has brought a serious division in the nation. Atleast even a xtian Obj has noted that.Also GEJ was adviced to manage the divisive utterances from his quaters not to bring rancour. It never stopped. one came in some days back. you can not make someone your enemy or blackmail him and the ask for his affection.SAS couod not step foot in Maiduguri before now as the youths see him as a BH sponsor and swore to kill him. That has changed now, all thanks to politics of PDP. I remember SAS was mentioned along side Ndume then by the arrested BH spokesman. somehow he never was excluded and emphasis on Ndume. He went to the villa then to come out saying he had no case to answer. Again he is mentioned and nothing is done by GEJ. Even when in a video he associated SAS with BH.So if the north is doing it and they point out the culprit but you choose not to act what becomes of him as my president?
The north will not sponsor people to kill there relatives burn there homes and hold them to ransome just to spite GEJ.

My brother let me tell you one thing, if a northerner win this election two things will happen either Bokoharam will cease fire or their operation will reduce to minimal level. But if reverse is the case it is only God can intervene.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
I love it when southerners attempt this pathetic anti-North tactic.

Well here's a thought , how about we ask why southerners hate Buhari (specifically SS/SE) ? Aside from the usual propaganda of 'islamization' or hes a terrorist or whatever crap the PDP feeds them.

And generally why do some SS/SE fellows have contempt for all northerners, so much that i have seen on many occassions on this forum (that is supposed to be a NIGERIAN forum) Southerners randomly harassing and insulting Northerners just based on the fact that they have a Hausa name and in some cases if they post in Hausa or post something in Arabic (usually an Islamic prayer).

Oh and By the way i have NEVER seen a Northerner on this forum or anywhere else attack another Member (for absolutely no reason) based on his tribe or religion? so who really is the Hater here
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by cjrane: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
[size=28pt]TRIBALISM &

BORN TO RULE MENTALITY.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
dragan:
I love it when southerners attempt this pathetic anti-North tactic.

Well here's a thought , how about we ask why southerners hate Buhari (specifically SS/SE) ? Aside from the usual propaganda of 'islamization' or hes a terrorist or whatever crap the PDP feeds them.

And generally why do some SS/SE fellows have contempt for all northerners, so much that i have seen on many occassions on this forum (that is supposed to be a NIGERIAN forum) Southerners randomly harassing and insulting Northerners just based on the fact that they have a Hausa name and in some cases if they post in Hausa or post something in Arabic (usually an Islamic prayer).

Oh and By the way i have NEVER seen a Northerner on this forum or anywhere else attack another Member (for absolutely no reason) based on his tribe or religion? so who really is the Hater here
undecided

If anybody will hate a Fulani Man or Hausa man will be base on their violence nature, insult thinking that Nigeria is just for them to rule and many more.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by hakanai(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
greatestman:

My brother let me tell you one thing, if a northerner win this election two things will happen either Bokoharam will cease fire or their operation will reduce to minimal level. But if reverse is the case it is only God can intervene.

If that happens atleast largely is going to be because the situation will be clearly defined for what it is, insurgency and terrorism that it means us bad regardless ,not political and is destroying a people. Also the cries and worries of the inhabitants will be dealt with as it affects them and not because its PDP ,southerner, northerner, xtian or muslim. people are dying PDP and GEJ are still viewing it as an agenda to tarnish there goverment. I want to ask you. How did the FGN handle the chibok case? Denial and propaganda against his own troubled citizens.I tell you many more are hidden. The chibok case had reached the media else it will have being hidden and silenced. daris God. It took over 30 days and protest for government to agree with a state governor,community and school that people loss just because of sentiment, that a xtian southerner is in power and the chibok girls missing is a hoax. for how long are we going to do that before any action is taken.
Negligence and delay is the order of the day and thats why they have made bad names for themselves in the fight over insurgency.Atleast the court martial is a testimony.
I want change because PDP never learns or mean well for the nation. We can't accuse opposition if we didnt give them a chance. PDP got 16yrs to prove there critics wrong. 6YRS for GEJ. So its obvious .
Moreover we are in a democracy. if APC or GMB screw up vote them out. power will return to the people whether the elites like it or not. If you like power give us result or quit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trafficking: How Northerners Are Turning Mecca Into Prostitution N Crime Haven / Full Election Results From All The States / Kayode Fayemi: Nigeria Lacks Proper Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.