Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ (8573 Views)

Feb 14 Election Shift, Lonely & Broke Youth Hate Gej For Forcing Val On Them. / Y Ppl Hate Gej???? C Pic / Reasons Why They Hate GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by trotsky2: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2015
yes we hab a right to hate d bastad angry we no fear to talk am. dan banza ne walahi! angry
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by tola9ja: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2015
these is what you must do in these 2015

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by hakanai(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2015
Caseless:
akuya, kai wawan inane? Dan uwarka, yan adini krista kowai suka zabi jonathan? Dan ubanka, yan arewa basu suka zabi obasanjo ba? Ko shima musulmi ne? Har da cewa an tsane gej don shi krista ne. Kai wawa ne.

Gaskiya Zan ba Ku hakuri. Ku dai na zagin juna haka. Maiyuwa ya na da dalilin sa na fada haka. Ko da dai ni ban yarda da magansa ba. Dyan arewa sun zabi obasanjo ,shi da Krista ne! Sun kuma Goya ma GEJ baya a sunan PDP. Ama tsakanin su be yi mushu adalchi ba, ko na kobo! Ban da zagin su da kasakanta su.
Na wa dalilin kin GEJ,rashin damu da mu a maganan BH! Ko ya Kai zeyara,har gobe. Haba! haba!! wai kuma muna kasa daya kuma shi shugaban Kasa. Gaskiya ba adalachi. San nan mutanen sa su chai a kyalai mu. Akwai Allah fa! Mutane a ke kashe haka , anan rayuka da dukiya a ke rasa!
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ideyvexnow: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 1000 likes joor.. tongue

tit:
jonathan ask them to go school,
that is why they no like him.
they prefer to sit under mango tree
and do boko haram.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by knowledgeable: 1:49am On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:
I agree with every part of your post except the crossed. Muhammadu Buhari does not have any magic stick to make Nigeria an eldorado within one year, but his coming will put the motion the process of growth that will transform to development if sustained. Two things hindering this country from growing are Corruption/Executive indiscipline and lack of Political will. A President Buhari will minimize drastically (if not eliminate completely) corruption and will also exercise the political will to pursue the fiscal policies of government. By so doing, there will be resources to invest in key infrastructures, create employment and also enabling environment for productivity. With this as a foundation, the country can build on short and long term developmental project that will be consolidated by successive government. This alone will set the motion for sustainable growth abd development rather than window-dressing.

About 90% of Nigerians cannot think critically. Your analysis and conclusions typifies that. Also Nigeria do not have think tank organizations that do in depth investigations and analysis of critical issues that are relevant to the ultimate survival of the country and that's why we find ourselves now in deep sh***t. Nigeria future is rigged. Any discontinuation of the already economic strategic plan on the ground now due to change in government will nail the coffin of that rigged future.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2015
knowledgeable:

[s]About 90% of Nigerians cannot think critically. Your analysis and conclusions typifies that. Also Nigeria do have think tank organizations that do in depth investigations and analysis of critical issues that are relevant to the ultimate survival of the country and that's why we find ourselves now in deep sh***t. Nigeria future is rigged. Any discontinuation of the already economic strategic plan on the ground now due to change in government will nail the coffin of that rigged future.[/s]
Thrash
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by toyecoach(m): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2015
greatestman:
I am here to enlighten people in the SOUTHWEST, they are following the northerners blindly. The SOUTH Westerners are talking about development while the Northerners are looking at religions aspect.

The following are few among reasons why northerners hate GEJ.
1. He is a christian: Yes is one of the reasons a typical northerner will prefer a Muslim man to be ruling over him whether that person is competent or not. (That is the main reason)
2. Born to rule mentality: Any average northerner thinks to rule is his or her birthright they go to many extent to seek power. If i may asked people from SOUTHWEST is their no competent christian candidate from the north? Think about it.
3. Why did northerners like Buhari compare to Atiku? The simple answer lies to the fact that Buhari is more Religious compare to Atiku.

Stay their and be saying sai Buhari for change.

If APC have good intention for Nigeria and the Change they are Clamoring for they would have field the likes of Fashola, Oshiomole, Ameachi. for Presidency.

I am not in any way a supporter of Goodluck but Buhari is not a better alternative.

I reserve my vote till i see the likes of Fashola, Oshiomole, Ameachi.

Mind you i am from far north born and brought up their. 80% of my friends are Hausa/Fulani.

Some Nigerians and not Northerners.The VP and PDP chair are northerners.Don't come here to divide us
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Kororugged231:

Okay if you say so. Amen.
that is coming from a serial loser mada.fucker,u've lost it already circus clown.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by HzRF(m): 2:16am On Jan 01, 2015
Ajaofosoro:
Nonsense post, dey hate him of a surden becos they just realized dat he is a Christian? Didn't they vote for him in 2011?
It is people like u dat are even creating more enemies for JEG. U will insult Northerners and their religion and u will expect dem to vote JEG as if it was only Christians dat voted for him in 2011.
Even in d next election, do u think only Christians' vote can make him win ele
election? Why Hv u people reduce him to President of Christians alone?
U people need to adopt another methodology that will make him acceptable to all Nigerians rather than embarking on religious character assassination which is order of d days in Nigeria today
Did u just woke up from Coma

If the North voted GEJ where did buahri got 12 million votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ikweremilitant: 2:22am On Jan 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
There is nothing like hate or love GEJ did not play the right political game by thinking ahead till 2015. If he was a smart politician he should have settled the Yorubas and he did not . Personally I do not support him but I do not support Buhari. The issue is not even whether he has performed but he is not awake politically. Who does he have on ground in SW? Bottom line he did not plan ahead if he did he would have realized that Yorubas are more important to him than he has shown. Who is the biggest Yoruba politician in his government? Okupe? When Bankole lost out instead of rehabilitating hiim he started harassing him. Now I do not support Bankole but from the perspective of a strategic politician who thinks ahead those are the kind of people he needed. All the PDP governors who lost election or people like Gbenga Daniel,Iyabo Obasanjo etc he should have rehabilitated for his own interest
Secondly his quarrel with Amaechi s 100 % unnecessary an own goal. He has made what should be easy to be unnecessarily difficult. He does not have good advisers. The maxim goes keep your friends close and your enemies closer. He disregarded this very important imperatie. He might find out that incumbency is not part of the weaponry of minority tribes. How many Ijaws are in the Nigerian Army? Or is it Minimah that will defend him when he rigs the election. We have seen it all before he will rig and we will have another June 12 situation. I hope he is not kiilled.
when d time comes we wil knw hw many of ur tribemen in d army that wil stop hm when he rigs.u wil tel us who wil start d june 12 and who is crazy enuf to kill hm.na that day una go tel us if nija na una papa own
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by HzRF(m): 2:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Kororugged231:
Adamu Muazu, Sambo, ahmadu Ali, bamanga tukur, Lamido of Jigawa and co must be from the South. Stop trying to play this tribal card, its not good.
How many votes CAN they command
Buhari without campaigning will win North itz automatic

Tinubu saw this and if they could deliver SW with North secured itz jackpot for them
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 2:55am On Jan 01, 2015
toyecoach:

Some Nigerians and not Northerners.The VP and PDP chair are northerners.Don't come here to divide us
Nobody is dividing anybody, does guys are hussling for their daily ok let if Goodluck will win Bauchi. The state of pdp chairman. Please don't be deceive by what you are seeing.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Ajaofosoro:
Nonsense post, dey hate him of a surden becos they just realized dat he is a Christian? Didn't they vote for him in 2011?
It is people like u dat are even creating more enemies for JEG. U will insult Northerners and their religion and u will expect dem to vote JEG as if it was only Christians dat voted for him in 2011.
Even in d next election, do u think only Christians' vote can make him win ele
election? Why Hv u people reduce him to President of Christians alone?
U people need to adopt another methodology that will make him acceptable to all Nigerians rather than embarking on religious character assassination which is order of d days in Nigeria today

Couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by dagentility(f): 6:55am On Jan 01, 2015
idu1:
na bastard okupe born u?
none of your business.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by sphinx54: 6:59am On Jan 01, 2015
greatestman:

My brother GEJ has did everything possible to please the north but all his effort has been abortive. If you did not share same religion with northern muslim just forget you can never impress them.
Illiterate GEJ supporter. You cant even represent your oga well sef angry
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2015
sphinx54:

Illiterate GEJ supporter. You cant even represent your oga well sef angry
Yes so since all i said is correct. It is only my grammar that is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2015
trotsky2:
yes we hab a right to hate d bastad angry we no fear to talk am. dan banza ne walahi! angry

A typical northerner
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2015
hakanai:

Gaskiya Zan ba Ku hakuri. Ku dai na zagin juna haka. Maiyuwa ya na da dalilin sa na fada haka. Ko da dai ni ban yarda da magansa ba. Dyan arewa sun zabi obasanjo ,shi da Krista ne! Sun kuma Goya ma GEJ baya a sunan PDP. [/b]Ama tsakanin su be yi mushu adalchi ba, ko na kobo! Ban da zagin su da kasakanta su.
[b]Na wa dalilin kin GEJ,rashin damu da mu a maganan BH! Ko ya Kai zeyara,har gobe. Haba! haba
!! wai kuma muna kasa daya kuma shi shugaban Kasa. Gaskiya ba adalachi. San nan mutanen sa su chai a kyalai mu. Akwai Allah fa! Mutane a ke kashe haka , anan rayuka da dukiya a ke rasa!

My friend teach your brothers to argue well with good reasons to avoid rendering insult.

My brother northern Nigeria do not vote for Goodluck. Where Goodluck got most of his vote 2011 in the north was north central in which you know the majority their are Christians. If you happen to be a Muslim you know very well it is just like a sin to vote an infidel.
This issue of BH who are the originator? is it not Islamic agenda to destabilize Goodluck Tenure? If not why are they bombing churches? You may tell that they are bombing most mosque too. How many mosque have they bomb for the past years they have been in operation? Has i am speaking to you now no single church is standing in Mubi what does that connote? If you think i am supporter of Goodluck you should go through this my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1990250/goodluck-jonathan-disappointed-us
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Caseless: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2015
greatestman:

Argue logically don't abuse it shows either you lack home training or your religion teach you voilence. As i said i don't support Goodluck but BUHARI is never an altenative.
get ur facts correct. How can you say the north hate gej because he's a christain? Did d south hate yaradua because he's a muslim? If muslim hate gej, the votes he got from the north is from xtains alone.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Caseless: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2015
hakanai:

Gaskiya Zan ba Ku hakuri. Ku dai na zagin juna haka. Maiyuwa ya na da dalilin sa na fada haka. Ko da dai ni ban yarda da magansa ba. Dyan arewa sun zabi obasanjo ,shi da Krista ne! Sun kuma Goya ma GEJ baya a sunan PDP. Ama tsakanin su be yi mushu adalchi ba, ko na kobo! Ban da zagin su da kasakanta su.
Na wa dalilin kin GEJ,rashin damu da mu a maganan BH! Ko ya Kai zeyara,har gobe. Haba! haba!! wai kuma muna kasa daya kuma shi shugaban Kasa. Gaskiya ba adalachi. San nan mutanen sa su chai a kyalai mu. Akwai Allah fa! Mutane a ke kashe haka , anan rayuka da dukiya a ke rasa!
ni na rabu dashi.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2015
Caseless:
get ur facts correct. How can you say the north hate gej because he's a christain? Did d south hate yaradua because he's a muslim? If muslim hate gej, the votes he got from the north is from xtains alone.

I can tell you that 90% of the vote from north are from christians while the remaining 10% from Muslims that are not beclouded by religion, tribal, ethic sentiments.

My brother i was born and brought up in the north. I know what i am saying Friend. I don't support Goodluck any longer. What i just said is the truth.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by chiboyo(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2015
One question has been seriously troubling me and I would want one of the die-APC supporter on this forum to shed light.

if APC really want a change, why not field an already tried and trusted guys whose legacies speak volumes...

someone like
1) Fashola
2) Oshiomhole

Buhari seems old and out of grasp of current and it seems its only the anti-corruption toga being constantly cloaked over him to cover all other glaring deficiencies
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2015
chiboyo:
One question has been seriously troubling me and I would want one of the die-APC supporter on this forum to shed light.

if APC really want a change, why not field an already tried and trusted guys whose legacies speak volumes...

someone like
1) Fashola
2) Oshiomhole

Buhari seems old and out of grasp of current and it seems its only the anti-corruption toga being constantly cloaked over him to cover all other glaring deficiencies

They will avoid this kind of question or rather they will insult you to cover the question.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by nku5: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2015
eleven:

We can pretend all is well, abuse each other and deceive ourselves but deep inside us we know the issues the OP raised are not far from realities.

Jonathan did not meet our expectations, his utterances most times are very embarrassing for his level of education but he did try his best to reach out to our northern brothers who unfortunately for reasons best known to them hated him in-spite of his efforts.

The North using social media through El-Rufai, Omojuwa & Co handles succeeded in using some of GEJ's weak points/blunders to further propagate & sell these hate to youths from other regions who unfortunately follow these people without applying common sense.

APC is not about any positive change, the party's main objective is to deliver power to the North simple. All these noise, propagandas, threats, hates etc is all about returning power to the North sadly not about Nigeria in my opinion.

Reason why campaigns are not issue based but false propagandas, e-fights, threats & counter threats from both sides. Overheating the country unnecessarily. The common people are the biggest losers in all of these.

110% correct bros. I voted buhari in 2003, 2007 because in those years the man I believe genuinely meant to bring the Change being touted around now. The northern elite who are carrying him on their head today didn't want him at all back then but suddenly are crying blood if he doesn't win. Food for thought

GEJ agreed with some northern politicians including Lamido that he would do one term and reneged on the agreement. That's where the anti-jonathan campaign stems from. Very sly of him to break a gentleman's agreement though.

To the issue of hate by northerners, you are very right that isn't an organic hate but one that has been deliberately cultivated by El-Rufai and his footsoldiers both in the media and through direct manipulation by grassroot agents.

We are witnessing a gang-up that has NOTHING to do with 'change". If change was the real issue, ppl like Pat Utomi would not be a spectator like he is today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2015
greatestman:

Even me i am tired of Jonathan, but Buhari is not a better option.
me too, I'm from the south, and I am tired of GEJ, but I will rather leave him there than put an old man. We Africans r very silly, how can u (APC) out of 160million people bring an old man like buhari in dis modern era? We want progressive change NOT retrogressive change, bringin buhari is takin us 30years backward n God forbids such. Fashola, oshiomole, rochas, donald duke, ribadu, Tambuwal are very good options not buhari.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ayukdaboss(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:
Guy na when you go get sense?
*my stomach hurts* grin grin
Barca no kill me with laugh this new year grin
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2015
chiboyo:

someone like
1) Fashola
2) Oshiomhole

You are obviously a poor student of history if you believe Buhari didn't leave a legacy - both as head of state and head of PTF, you can google and update yourself on his achievements.

The issue of corruption (one of Buhari's main attributes) cannot be underplayed because it is the most singular core problem bedevilling this country - remove corruption and you have resolved most of our troubles - its that simple.

On the issue of his age, well follow this:
In 1983,Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe,who was born in 1904 was 79years old.
Chief Awolowo,who was born in 1909 was 74 years old.
Both men contested for presidential election against President Shagari.
They were older than Buhari,who was born 1942 and will be 72 years old in December this year.
Nobody castigated them that time and said they were old.
The claim that Buhari is too old to contest is only made by people with poor knowledge of Nigeria's history,selective amnesia or deliberate mischief

On the other hand, I'll put it to you that you and the OP and many of your ilk from the south do not want Buhari mainly because of his region and tribe - in short you are bigots in disguise.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Caseless: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2015
greatestman:

I can tell you that 90% of the vote from north are from christians while the remaining 10% from Muslims that are not beclouded by religion, tribal, ethic sentiments.

My brother i was born and brought up in the north. I know what i am saying Friend. I don't support Goodluck any longer. What i just said is the truth.

like ur muslim-loving southern xtains also give buhari 90% in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by toyecoach(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
greatestman:

Nobody is dividing anybody, does guys are hussling for their daily ok let if Goodluck will win Bauchi. The state of pdp chairman. Please don't be deceive by what you are seeing.
It is not about Jonathan as a person but about competence and good Government,it is rather unfortunate that Mr.President is entangled with a corrupt system and daily entrenched by the PDP!
While he was VP all Nigerians irrespective of religion including Gen. Buhari March to abuja to persuade the NASS to install him as acting president after yardua and they also voted for him as well in 2011!
Nivgerians has supported him for almost 6yrs and he perform to his ability but we can't allow this economy to collapse,loss of lives nd properties to continue,impunity nd corruption to abate . We need #Change.
The moment those TAN came on board I knew God that silence the *man the cap Fit' is at work
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by cosmatika(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
''QUESTIONS I KEEP ASKING MYSELF ABOUT
BUHARI
Can someone who REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA
PANEL when invited talk about justice
Can someone whose statements are loaded with
VIOLENCE assure peace
Can someone who promised he would ensure that
SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate
people from other religion
Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY
MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?
Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST
and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of
tribal sentiments?
Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL
PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?
Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is
against his people be allowed to be in charge of
this country
Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in
the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25%
among other regions when he was the PTF
chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects
in the country
Can someone who as a military head of state who
knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT
DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around
be classified as courageous?
Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but
because of his presidential ambition now surrounds
himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT
CORRUPTION?
Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW
how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with
our entire wealth as president
Can someone who could not allow the economic of
demand, supply and internal production factors to
determine the prices of commodities but used
SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to
handle present economic challenges??
Can someone who did not allow his government be
criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who
criticised his government be given that opportunity
to lead again,etc?
Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person.''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by trotsky2: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
greatestman:

A typical northerner
la la la la ni ne kana kirana 'typical'? angry zan chi kutumar kai! shege!
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by chiboyo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
@aboki, thanks for your history lessons.. but did you have to resort to calling names?? ( a very common theme with APC/ BUHARI supporters).
Please learn to marshall your points in a civil and gentlemanly manner

@eleven & nku5, I believe your comments to be true reflections of the reality on ground.

@all of us, who are worried by the seeming post-election violence which would clearly stem from provocative languages of some guys.. lets take a step by continually reprimanding them where needful.
nigeria is our country and would never be set on fire by a select few of power hungry, greedy old men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Never Said 2023 Elections Were Compromised — Jega / Former Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Dumps PDP / Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.