Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (602603 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by LaconicINC: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
zinosleek:

yes the moral came to be today after i made some blunders, so this weekend im gonna work on sticking to what i know
my brother I learned to stick to 3 pairs that works for me and the results have been amazing with EA, GA, and GU, it's now am beginning to enjoy forex

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by MathsChic(f): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Head and shoulders on the gbpusd (h4). Just seeing this now. Did anyone get into a buy position here? Let me know who to start following cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
MathsChic:
Head and shoulders on the gbpusd (h4). Just seeing this now. Did anyone get into a buy position here? Let me know who to start following cheesy
Don't get too excited, the investment road is a lonely one, what if someone placed buy at that spot just right after loosing 9 trades consecutively?. Happy trading.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by MathsChic(f): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Don't get too excited, the investment road is a lonely one, what if someone placed buy at that spot just right after loosing 9 trades consecutively?. Happy trading.
I'm not a novice in the financial markets and i know its dynamics, so please save your preaching. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2015
MathsChic:

I'm not a novice in the financial markets and i know its dynamics, so please save your preaching. Thanks.
Haha, you probably just finished reading babypips , and got overly excited over an out runned bullish head shoulder pattern, and please, the knowing about forex is far from knowing about the financial markets. There are things like options pricing, bond pricing valuations, risk management portfolio, which you obviously dont know about. Learn more, as you continue your journey into the unforgiving wild west of the currency markets, I wish you happy trading.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by MathsChic(f): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Haha, you probably just finished reading babypips , and got overly excited over an out runned bullish head shoulder pattern, and please, the knowing about forex is far from knowing about the financial markets. There are things like options pricing, bond pricing valuations, risk management portfolio, which you obviously dont know about. Learn more, as you continue your journey into the unforgiving wild west of the currency markets, I wish you happy trading.
Goodness me! I work in the freaking financial market. Anyways, may the good lord forgive your ignorance. I have no other words for you smiley
And while we are at that, it's actually bond pricing or bond valuation. Ain't no thing as "bond pricing valautions", expert-wannabe smiley
These are not the kind of conversations i get into.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2015
^^^ Peace! Peace!! Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2015
whats all these rancour for... drop your trade alerts (the essence of this thread) amicably.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2015
I offer 5 lucky slots to those that care to join the whatsapp free Alert group. We've netted over 1500pips in 3 weeks.

Send your whatsapp number to forexdollars@hotmail.com NOW.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by bigbasho: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Ogboraph:
in your mail
Wouldn't mind it either sire. bigbasho@gmail.com. Gracias
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Theonlyson(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ogboraph:
in your mail
pls Brox help me share the indicator with me. shehuabdullahi424@gmail. Tnx waiting for your response.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by divinepips(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kirinwa:
I offer 5 lucky slots to those that care to join the whatsapp free Alert group. We've netted over 1500pips in 3 weeks.

Send your whatsapp number to forexdolllars@hotmail.com NOW.
i discovered that your problem is that you want to be noticed and adored like some people here and that you can't get here because of pride, try and change.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kirinwa:

Send your whatsapp number to forexdolllars@hotmail.com NOW.
Haba bros, don't treat your FTA family as stranger naa. Drop the alert for us here as family is concern, biko. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lol , seems the weekend is reserved solely for quarrels and I sabi pass wankers grin grin.. so make i join cheesy
And for those wanking about head and shoulders, like every other natural pattern such as Fibonacci, these are patterns which occurs in every random event chart including weather, clinical instruments and ofcourse markets.. trading with this patterns is still a 50/50 probability event...for example, if you decide to ignore the likelihood of a bear sentiment against next weeks US fed rate decision all because of a bullish head and shoulder pattern , u 'll be in 4a supprise.

GBPUSD bullish movement was only due the BOC interest rate which striked a bullish rally for GBPCAD USDCAD which in turn affected the bearish movement of other GBP pairs - talk about correlations-.

So depending in a trader's time frame perspective, trading against your favorite head and shoulder pattern doesn't make the trader an amateur.

Mr EZEIGBO1OFIMO is correct except bringing in the issue of bond pricing bla bla , the knowledge of this is not neccesssry to trade in the market neither does working in financial sector doesn't make u a good trader ( btw, if you mathchicks are so good a finance expert, why do u depend on following other traders here?) surprisingly most traders in this forum are more knowledgeable in financial economics even without a finance related degree and trade better than those who work in finance.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
jorel1:
Lol , seems the weekend is reserved solely for quarrels and I sabi pass wankers grin grin.. so make i join cheesy
And for those wanking about head and shoulders, like every other natural pattern such as Fibonacci, these are patterns which occurs in every random event chart including weather, clinical instruments and ofcourse markets.. trading with this patterns is still a 50/50 probability event...for example, if you decide to ignore the likelihood of a bear sentiment against next weeks US fed rate decision all because of a bullish head and shoulder pattern , u 'll be in 4a supprise.

GBPUSD bullish movement was only due the BOC interest rate which striked a bullish rally for GBPCAD USDCAD which in turn affected the bearish movement of other GBP pairs - talk about correlations-.

So depending in a trader's time frame perspective, trading against your favorite head and shoulder pattern doesn't make the trader an amateur.

Mr EZEIGBO1OFIMO is correct except bringing in the issue of bond pricing bla bla , the knowledge of this is not neccesssry to trade in the market neither does working in financial sector doesn't make u a good trader ( btw, if you mathchicks are so good a finance expert, why do u depend on following other traders here?) surprisingly most traders in this forum are more knowledgeable in financial economics even without a finance related degree and trade better than those who work in finance.

oga mi, it seems I have offended the fx gods , how many pips do I need to appease them grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
In conclusion, news move the FX market. The Head et Shoulder pattern you saw was as a result of news and the news can decide to rubbish it.

In everything you do, fundamental first!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Mftivi: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Karlebolu:
In conclusion, news move the FX market. The Head et Shoulder pattern you saw was as a result of news and the news can decide to rubbish it.

I disagree
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mftivi:

I disagree

With what part?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Edd1e(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Karlebolu:

It's not necessarily the news that moves the market, it is what people think about the news, peoples reaction to the news....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
hehehehehehe una don start
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by olly12: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
i love this place full of intellectuals,
Now to the order of the day, i will continue the good work i started as am sure more than enough people who followed our signals were able to bank more than 500pips last week alone with pic proof. in view of that we wont stop. lets do this together.

For those of you interested in our trading system our training will be holding this week Thursday and Friday 17/18 come and get the right knowledge to do what we are doing thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 3:27am On Dec 14, 2015
Sold eurjpy @ 132.70
Sold audusd @ 0.7176
Gold buy stop 1079.56
tp open for all.
Lets see how they play out
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2015
frenchman2:
Sold eurjpy @ 132.70
tp open for all.
Lets see how they play out
bros i am seeing ERUJPY going to 133.96 oh may be i miscalculate and to those i have send that indicator to today eg shehuabdullahi424@gmail.com you can see the the targets TP as TP1 133.12 TP2 is 133.27 TP 3 133.61 the 133 96 as full target reversal
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2015
ALERT ALERT ALERT Set a pending buy on EURUSD @ 1.09800 STOPLOSS 1.09450 TAKE PROFIT TARET TP 1.10020 target @1.10390 full target 1.10690

AND SET A PENDING SELLING ORDER to sell EURUSD @ 1.0950 targte TP 1.09160 the 1.08990 stoploss 1.09780
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Selling EURUSD HAS BEEN CONFIRM ADN TRIGERD SellE URUSD@ 1.0950, TP@1.0879, SL@1.0986
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2015
Ogboraph:
Selling EURUSD HAS BEEN CONFIRM ADN TRIGERD SellE URUSD@ 1.0950, TP@1.0879, SL@1.0986
I'm still seeing BUY.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2015
jamace:
I'm still seeing BUY.
YES SIR THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL SEE BASS ON THE DAILY AND 4HR TREND BUT I AM SEEING RETRACEMENT FROM HERE TO 1.08780 BEFORE THE BULL RESUME
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2015
SELLING GBPUSD TOO FROM 1.51760 TO TAKE PROFIT AT 1.51260 STOPLOSS 1.52040

AND I HAVE A PENDIG BUY ORDER TO BUY GBPUSD @1.52070 TARGET @ 1.52930 AND
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2015
I CAN ONLY BUY EURUSD IF IT HIT 1.09800
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Today is Monday, considering a sell on UJ now @121.30 for a 70pips take profit. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2015
For the first time in almost 10years, USA is about to Lift INTEREST RATE.
Retail Forex traders should be careful this week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxyoube(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2015
Ogboraph:
bros i am seeing ERUJPY going to 133.96 oh may be i miscalculate and to those i have send that indicator to today eg shehuabdullahi424@gmail.com you can see the the targets TP as TP1 133.12 TP2 is 133.27 TP 3 133.61 the 133 96 as full target reversal

pls send to fxyoube@yahoo.com.... Thanks inadvance

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.