Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,597 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599740 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by olly12: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hello everybody today is a very cautious day protect your profits at all cost
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sweetmaris(f): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
SUPER WEDNESDAY...before and after 8.00pm to 8.30pm nigerian time.
Those of you that lasted more than 5years in Forex trading will agree with me that today, more than 95% of retail Forex traders accounts will be wiped out.
Advice...
STAY AWAY FROM TRADE TODAY.
pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Please throw more light on the above and explain further
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ok, time to close my EURJPY buy in BE..
EURUSD likely to drag it down today. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Luckystar220: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
naijababe:

This place place is not for newbies like me lipsrsealed I was bored ni and I had nothing better to do na so I check NL see my mention.

I am not trading until after the release, when I am not TB Joshua who can tell the future. Capital preservation is first and foremost for people like me o lipsrsealed
abeg explain wetin u mean by investing in alpari with $100 dats their structured features u mentioned that one post lyk dat but i no cum see m

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by unclenna(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
LaconicINC:
how is your group, and how is that your indicator that you sell to your members, you go don hammer, Hahaha hahaha
mayb u are mistaken me for someone else. I never had group and I never sold indicator to anyone living or dead. I hv always give out all my signals and trading system free.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
lets take small sell on eu now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
unclenna:
mayb u are mistaken me for someone else. I never had group and I never sold indicator to anyone living or dead. I hv always give out all my signals and trading system free.

brother,,,,,the guy need to pay =N=4m fine or risk 2 years prison term grin

though i remember your Stochastic trading strategy then
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by todayng: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
CBN bans street trading of forex from Jan. 1
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), in its latest circular which sets out the new guidelines for the operations of Bureaux de Change (BDCs) operators, has said that hawking of foreign exchange on the streets, common in Lagos, Abuja, and Port-Harcourt, and which has endured for over three decades, surviving civilian and military administrations, will no longer be accommodated.
Though the circular did not outline how it will deal with hawkers, it stated that from January 1, 2016, street trading of the dollar is “non-permissible” and will be severely punished by the bank.
“Similarly, it shall be a ground for the revocation of licences should any street trader in foreign currencies be found to have any business relationship with a licenced BDC,” the guideline reads.
The circular, titled “Revised Operational Guidelines for Bureaux de Change in Nigeria,” prescribes that for a BDC to be considered valid in 2016, its must meet the financial requirement of depositing N71.45 million with the CBN.
Source: https://www.today.ng/business/52550/cbn-bans-street-trading-of-forex-from-jan-1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
todayng:
CBN bans street trading of forex from Jan. 1
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), in its latest circular which sets out the new guidelines for the operations of Bureaux de Change (BDCs) operators, has said that hawking of foreign exchange on the streets, common in Lagos, Abuja, and Port-Harcourt, and which has endured for over three decades, surviving civilian and military administrations, will no longer be accommodated.
Though the circular did not outline how it will deal with hawkers, it stated that from January 1, 2016, street trading of the dollar is “non-permissible” and will be severely punished by the bank.
“Similarly, it shall be a ground for the revocation of licences should any street trader in foreign currencies be found to have any business relationship with a licenced BDC,” the guideline reads.
The circular, titled “Revised Operational Guidelines for Bureaux de Change in Nigeria,” prescribes that for a BDC to be considered valid in 2016, its must meet the financial requirement of depositing N71.45 million with the CBN.
Source: https://www.today.ng/business/52550/cbn-bans-street-trading-of-forex-from-jan-1
Bureau d change , retail forex traders
Different means to the same business cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by elyte(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
AudNzd could turn up soon. Don't miss it.

Read the analysis at http://forexsnipper..com.ng/2015/12/audnzd-what-we-expect-next.html

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
currentprice:
if you follow me take the trade,,,,,, it time to move the SL to safe-heaven grin

cc dorodee

Sincerely, i never used to think you are a forex trader and a very professional one at that... Lol

I thought you were just planning to join forex as a newbie or may be just good at shining that ur teeth.

I admire the way you trade.. Can we hook up on whatsapp?

Will pm you. Thanks n cheers boss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Yearly candle stick of the GBPJPY 2015 ending with a nice doji, statistically shows this sell could last quite a while cheesy cheesy
if you have the liver to hold your sell for long or sell rallies.. you will make nice doh ofcourse No stoploss style grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
How many times have you come across this wonderful FOREX site that told you 95 % of all traders fail, and begin to list reasons such as leverage, fear, and give a long overbearing evangelical sermon about how price action will make you the next George Soros, or Warren Buffet. While i do not dismiss these reasons entirely, reading this , you may agree with me that even after following all the listed advice, nothing still changed.
GENERIC PART
Most of the people who wants to be traders fail because most of the people of the world fail anyway whatever they try to accomplish. Just like most things in life, for success to be called success, there has to a failure; For every time you succeeded, there was someone out there who did not.

Most of the people have fat wives, ugly children, small houses, minimal education, zero self-esteem, boring (if not unbearable) jobs and accept to succumb all the time to their arrogant bosses at work and hysteric relatives at home. I know it is very sad, but it is a truth: most of the people of the world fail because some people have to win. If everybody won, how boring do you think winning would actually be?.
Now, if you don’t believe what I’m saying, be honest, just go out and walk a little bit in the streets around your house: how many Claudia Schiffer or Albert Einstein do they live in your neighborhood?. How many of those fast runners in your elementary school went on to become Usain Bolts?, How many of the nerds back in high school are mopping up Nobel Prizes and huge science grants?, How many of those beautiful senior high school girls have become Miss worlds?. I could go on and on, but the point remains that very few attain what we have all collectively defined as “SUCCESS”.

We are a result of genetic selection. Genetic selection most of the time produces average elements that will never do anything special in their life, and will never win anything in any context that is even just a little bit more challenging. Only very rarely genetic selection produces first-rate elements, maybe only 1% of the time, that in itself is the answer to why 99% of the people who wants to be traders fails. So if you have been wondering why trading hasn’t been working out for you, wonder no more, you may end up joining the very few who get to win in the business, you may not, but remember , “Don’t take like too seriously, you’ll never get out of it alive”.

http://uncentralbank.com/

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Theyjih: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Good luck everyone I have my eyes on gold to help for direction post fomc talk.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
This week could be the last of directional movement you ď see in market, rest of the year likely go range bound.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
seems like any downward move on eu will be contained by 1.0888.
and any upward move on gu will be contained by 1.5200.
Lets watch and see.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
the deed has been done
0.50% usa interest rate
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
FXStreet (Córdoba) - The Federal Reserve raised the target range for federal funds to 0.25% - 0.50% in a widely expected move.

Fed Chair Janet Yellen will address the press at 19:30 GMT.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
eu invalidated.
iheanyiebeneze:
seems like any downward move on eu will be contained by 1.0888.
and any upward move on gu will be contained by 1.5200.
Lets watch and see.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
eu invalidated.
What does it mean? Will EU go up or down?

PS: If the news failed to give sharp move down, the down ward move will now be gradual. So, my SELL EU remains valid.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Edd1e(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
"Don't Take Life Too Seriously, You Will Never Get Out Of It Alive"... I So Much Love This Line....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Smartlife(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sometimes it's good to avoid news... Even those that have the highest economic knowledge tends to fail.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Smartlife:
Sometimes it's good to avoid news... Even those that have the highest economic knowledge tends to fail.
Trading on the actual News moment is more like gambling or betting...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by lawson007(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
jorel1:

Trading on the actual News moment is more like gambling or betting...
that is where real gambling is
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
A smart investor knows this is the right time to invest money against the coming year..
Look at the big picture.for example the EURUSD likely go up to its maximum resistance and gear up for a big sell to last months or years.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Smartlife(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Moneyyy:
Sell EU and GU if you are serious about making money today!!!

Am sure right now your account will never remain the same..... Avoid news trading.. It's gambling bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin grin ;Dyes this is what i predicted grin grin grin some people will be crying now those that sold its better to wait till tomorrow
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ogboraph:
grin grin grin ;Dyes this is what i predicted grin grin grin some people will be crying now those that sold
Its only a prediction, its news so its 50/50 you could also have been wrong....and lost as well.
people had to lose for you to win cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
jorel1:

Its only a prediction, its news so its 50/50 you could also have been wrong....and lost as well.
people had to lose for you to win cheesy
this isw the time to sell EU and GU now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Smartlife(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Moneyyy:

I made almost $1,500 from the news, you must think I'm a novice trader (lol). Bros I've been in this since 2007, trust me I'm very qualified to give you trading advise.

Thank God you almost made and didn't made. You might have blown other traders account... Mr trading adviser.

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.