Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (601141 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Moneyyy:

I made almost $1,500 from the news, you must think I'm a novice trader (lol). Bros I've been in this since 2007, trust me I'm very qualified to give you trading advise.

After 8 years of trading you still depend on news to make $1500?
Just curious

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
2016 projection, at least for first quarter

GBPNZD 2.0976 is TP area and subsequent buy zone if it doesn't get broken.
GBPUSD hold your sell for as long as possible 1st TP 1.454
GBPCHF hold your sell for as long as possible
A very big sell on d way. Except 1.55 gets compromised.
EURJPY still very bearish with 145.21 ceiling resistance.
GBPCAD at the ceiling, a sell from here could last all of next year...except 2.097 gets compromised.
GBPJPY , selling big soon.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kingtetuila: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2015
i know notin abt forex and i intend start trading hw can i satrt pls i need help
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 3:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 3:23am On Dec 17, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 5:01am On Dec 17, 2015
Kingtetuila:
i know notin abt forex and i intend start trading hw can i satrt pls i need help

Send your whatsapp number to forexdollars@hotmail.com
You must not lose that capital which will happen if you start forex alone.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 5:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Moneyyy:

You should be smarter than that comment of yours nah, so you don't know news trading is part of trading. People like you never make money in the long run. I've survived the test of time in this business and I'm making a great living off of it, I hope you know what that means. Question is can you stand the test of time in this business?

Oga there's no need to engage someone in what you know to be true. Over the years in this thread, some advocate for price action(technical), some advocate for News(fundamental) while Profesional traders would tell you to combine both news and price action.

Trying to convince a core technical trader to believe in news is like trying to convince an atheist to believe in God or a diehard Manchester United fan to join Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by beejaay: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2015
the braggers are back grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2015
meanwhile....

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Moneyyy:
Sell EU and GU if you are serious about making money today!!!
brilliant

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by goodeal(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2015
just want to share my forex xmas cow with forex traders in the forum. 08062586567. See my NIG catch grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Everyday4(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Plz can someone recommend a site i could go and learn forex from scratch as a newbie.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Everyday4:
Plz can someone recommend a site i could go and learn forex from scratch as a newbie.
babypips. com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Truth234(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Kirinwa:

Oga there's no need to engage someone in what you know to be true. Over the years in this thread, some advocate for price action(technical), some advocate for News(fundamental) while Profesional traders would tell you to combine both news and price action.

Trying to convince a core technical trader to believe in news is like trying to convince an atheist to believe in God or a diehard Manchester United fan to join Chelsea.

This!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2015
beejaay:
the braggers are back grin grin grin

and we will place them where they belong and force them to go back into their usual hibernation grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2015
Kingtetuila:

be careful brother,,,,,, let me complete his bolded post below as in what to hear when you forward the Whatsapp number........., you will hear bring that your capital to trade for you to make 2000 pips within week grin grin grin.

if you want to join this business,,,, my own advice is study it for at least 1 year

Kirinwa:

Send your whatsapp number to forexdollars@hotmail.com
You must not lose that capital which will happen if you start forex alone.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dboy365: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Fighting one another doesn't transfer the profits into your account.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2015
dboy365:
Fighting one another doesn't transfer the profits into your account.
word
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2015
most nigerians & bragging, fighting, boasting, & show off. You can't survive without me, I better pass u, I Don arrive mentality. no body else can do it except me, Etc. All on top dust & vanity. God save us
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kingtetuila: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2015
where can i study it and what are the things to observe
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kingtetuila: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2015
where can i study and what are the things to observe or look out for
currentprice:

be careful brother,,,,,, let me complete his bolded post below as in what to hear when you forward the Whatsapp number........., you will hear bring that your capital to trade for you to make 2000 pips within week grin grin grin.

if you want to join this business,,,, my own advice is study it for at least 1 year

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sweetmaris(f): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2015
jorel1:

After 8 years of trading you still depend on news to make $1500?
Just curious

$1500 * 265 naira in a day is not just.... grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sweetmaris(f): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Sold GU @ 1.4945
SL; @ 1.4985
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2015
sweetmaris:

$1500 * 265 naira in a day is not just.... grin
Well , since it came from instant news you and i both know that 95% of the time you give it back to the market. cheesy
However, ROI is best measured in pips or %.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by LaconicINC: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2015
so many kids in this thread these days, i am sure you guys bragging around never heard about the Odiaero saga undecided please lets post alerts and forget all these i better pass you mentality, lets all be mature please, we are here to help each other and not pull each other down.God bless everyone
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2015
Hope this weekend will not be for fight...
That's how it starts in those days. No repeat of fight of words (vituperation). please and please
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Luckystar220: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2015
today na to dey sell dey go no break grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2015
LaconicINC:
so many kids in this thread these days, i am sure you guys bragging around never heard about the Odiaero saga undecided please lets post alerts and forget all these i better pass you mentality, lets all be mature please, we are here to help each other and not pull each other down.God bless everyone
Kai wow Odiaero Odiaero! Odiaero!!! Odiaero!!!! back i those days who know were he is? that guy run away cheesy grin cool A good trader and professional will i said will trade the news and technical together. i traded news by setting a pending order in the direction of my technical with my chart and the result was over $3000 just in 1Hr, it hit target and took profit and bounced back. by the time the move retrace profit already hit. grin grin grin grin if you know how to trade news you will be happy. grin so no fighting you both are correct but don't fight but trade. happy trading

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by phoenixfx: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Still....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
" Just as price approached the x.xxxx region, smart money started clearing their positions". "As seen from price action, the big banks and smart money, started building positions as price move from x.xxxx to x.xxxx".

How many times have you the phrase from the wonderful analysts from may of the financial websites that have filled the "forexosphere". You probably painted a mental image of some very powerful cartel whose sole aim was to run your stops for as long as possible and wipe out your$500 over leveraged account. Unfortunately the Big players who actually move the prices in the market, are not out to get to get you, neither are they here to make profit; speculators only make less than 5% of the market. Central banks move the market with the aid of bigger banks who act as liquidity providers or brokers.Large corporations like Apple, GM, etc who have their own considerable share of the market, buy or sell currencies in order to hedge out the risk associated with doing business internationally, or some times just settling payments. Next time you see another self acclaimed analyst talking of some speculative smart money, do well not to pain another mental imaginary picture.

For more information, you may decide to further reading on what moves the market, and who exists on several liquidity levels of the market.
http://uncentralbank.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.