Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks (30769 Views)

The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by lalasticlala(m): 1:31am On Jan 01, 2015
A woman suicide bomber was killed as she tried to enter a military barracks in strife-torn northeast Nigeria on Wednesday, eyewitnesses said.

Soldiers opened fire on the woman, who was wearing a hijab, after she refused to be searched as she approached the barracks in Bolari, and the shots detonated the explosives belt she was wearing, according to the accounts.

She was killed immediately.

“The woman refused to stop and continued to advance towards the military guards at the gates despite repeated orders from them to stop at a distance,” said Shuaibu Nasir, who lives near the gates of the barracks.

“The soldiers opened fire on the woman who quickened her pace towards them and as they fired shots at her she exploded with a loud sound that shook our buildings,” Nasir said.

The blast prompted policemen to fire warning shots in the air, causing panic among residents, Nasir said.

Another resident, Ahmed Baballe,said the would-be bomber was “blown to pieces” by the impact of the explosion.

“The soldiers didn’t take chances with the woman and opened fire when she showed no sign of stopping to be searched,” Baballe said.

Northeast Nigeria has been continually rocked by attacks mounted by Boko Haram extremists.

Experts have cast doubt on Nigeria’s ability to hold planned national elections in February, because of the rising unrest in parts of the northeast.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/01/female-suicide-bomber-killed-at-army-barracks/

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by IamDejman(m): 1:32am On Jan 01, 2015
We thank God smiley

This is a sign that 2015 is going to be great for the Nigerian Army cool

FTC on the first day of a new year
My God is planning something big for me grin

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by ceo4eva: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Thank God no harm was caused.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Mayour11(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2015
They've turned our army barracks to markets where anyone can just go in and come out unnoticed, a female bomber has effrontery to do that. That serves her right, the wages of sin is death.

22 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by pacifique(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2015
A lesson for other dummies.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by holatin(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2015
Anybody that want to destroy Nigeria or cause breakup in Nigeria.
God send them Ebola, HIV, AIDS, thunderbolt, death from Gun,bomb and poison.

This is Nigeria
this is my country
This is our country
Let join hand and make it great.
ONE NIGERIA !

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by IKJ66(m): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2015
We had enough ºƒ̲̅ this in 2014,God pls show mercy !!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by herald9: 1:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Fear Muslims... Them get mind!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by SirHouloo(m): 1:40am On Jan 01, 2015
And she no see 2015.....

11 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:47am On Jan 01, 2015
pacifique:
A lesson for other dummies.

Problem is, they never learn grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by tit(f): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Twenty-seven gbosas to the Station Guard at Bolari!
Kill all the boko haram!

Remain at high alert and keep your morale high.
Kill all the enemies of state!

38 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 01, 2015
The bastard will not be missed

16 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by ogaofficer(m): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year. . . Same to you. Ftc
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by luigiajah(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2015
Wetin She Go Find There
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Diznie(f): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2015
Good sign 2015 will be good... still praying for God's guidance over my family and I+ nairalanders

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Dramadiddy(m): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2015
They ll all die this year in Jesus name!

12 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by barackodam: 2:13am On Jan 01, 2015
My mother would always tell me,
"if you're told to do something bad, and you end up doing it, it means there's at least an atom of that wickedness in you"

She's gon rot in hell

19 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by mistabiola: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2015
What can I say, Rest In Grave
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by omenka(m): 2:17am On Jan 01, 2015
What exactly do they tell these people to convince them to kill themselves?? I just can't understand!

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by chronique(m): 2:18am On Jan 01, 2015
Good one. May her silly,stupid soul rot in hell and rest in pieces. Kudos to the NA.

4 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by jingh(f): 2:23am On Jan 01, 2015
What a gift from God on a new year.
God will make Nigeria an insurgence free country
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Mcbussy(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2015
herald9:

Fear Muslims... Them get mind!

In d real sense,its more like; "them no get mind"...they are programmable grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by jacabi(m): 2:59am On Jan 01, 2015
2015, a year of destruction of boko haram.

8 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by fitzmayowa: 3:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Its high time hijab is banned in public for the main time, since this rag heads have decided to use brainwashed hijab wearing sisters to perpetrate terrorism...

Kudos to the military the idi.ot has gotten her own share of "72" male virgins...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by ichidodo: 3:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Open season on Hijab wearers in the country....Shoot and kill them all!!...

11 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by tit(f): 3:51am On Jan 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Open season on Hijab wearers in the country....Shoot and kill them all!!...

if you dare shoot me, i will throw grenade at you!
dan duri!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by dmjinc(m): 3:55am On Jan 01, 2015
2015 again shocked shocked
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by ichidodo: 3:56am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:

if you dare shoot me, i will throw grenade at you!
dan duri!
But you're a suicide na,how can you throw grenade? Suicide-grenade??!.

7 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Mcbussy:

In d real sense,its more like; "them no get mind"...they are programmable grin
You have said something more sensible than the person you are quoting. A people who lack leadership leave themselves open to being led by anybody. If you lack a form of sense of direction because of lack of education, all you need is the stress of poverty to become easy prey for brainwashers. All of these people who were ready to die for 'God' are human resources that could have been indoctrinated with patroitism for our country and be used to develop it for our common good. But if you don't use them someone else will. Fill people up with a good ideology or watch them get filled with a bad one. That's the choice we have to make.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by amakufrancis(m): 4:49am On Jan 01, 2015
lets go to front page
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by yuzjet(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Kudos to the military.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State / Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock / Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.