Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks (30793 Views)

The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by sanerugwei: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2015
How we wish the Army will buy loads of the bullets below and use it on them all terror mongers...
And ban that masquerade dressings as a matter of national security..otherwise let them wear transparent hijab/burqah..

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by fitzmayowa: 8:32am On Jan 01, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Many ll come to defend religion now u ll see

Its just an opinion though, even though it will be a source of inconvenience to some muslim folks...but its what we should consider giving what this rag heads do with hijab...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by papalnuncio: 8:32am On Jan 01, 2015
[/b]
omenka:
What exactly do they tell these people to convince them to kill themselves?? I just can't understand!
[b]

this 1 will marry 7 men in hell, because 1 man no fit satisfy her
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by wasuka14(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2015
Thank God for d ever vigilant security. But why many pple believe dt its all woman who cover head are muslim? If u hav never been to d North b4 try n visit Al Hikman University in Iloirin. As all dere girls across diff tribe n religion use Hijab. And practically den r nt muslim, if anyone of dis girl commit anythin its wrong to assumed instantly she is muslim because of Hijab. We shld always take note of dt. Its pathentic as dis sucide bombers identity is always unknw by our security agency.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by clemzo101(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2015
Kill dem all and ban hijab in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by eaccyboy(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2015
Up GEJ up nigeria army
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Anglovel: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2015
Anybody that want to destroy Nigeria or cause breakup in Nigeria.
God send them Ebola, HIV, AIDS, thunderbolt, death from Gun,bomb and poison.

This is Nigeria
this is my country
This is our country
Let join hand and make it great.
Yes oooh
ONE NIGERIA !
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by merbenko: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2015
How I wish all this Boko Haram will be frequently kill in daily basis due to their atrocity
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2015
theyungmayor:

In Islam anyone who commit suicide is not a Muslim and will enter hell and also our prophet didn't force anyone to become a Muslim.... So the fools doing terrorism are doing it for revenge and they are not Muslims. They only try to camouflage their revenge with manipulating Islamic teachings and they brainswash they fools who do the bombing and killings... If it was Islamic why hasn't their leader shekau bomb himself and why did they bomb mosque if they are real Muslims... So stop calling this psychopath Islamic terrorist

Rubbish talk! The crime of terrorism has refused to abate because of stupid comments like urs & people like u can be terrorist too... Rubbish talks, y don't Christians seek revenge by act of terrorism? Ask urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by franksam2009: 8:43am On Jan 01, 2015
Hausa/Muslim/Islam Una dey see Una women abi, they are all suicide bombers

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2015
so its true that God cursed this people that they will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2015
so its true that God cursed this people that they will never know peace. thank God am a Christian
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by merbenko: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2015
wasuka14:
Thank God for d ever vigilant security. But why many pple believe dt its all woman who cover head are muslim? If u hav never been to d North b4 try n visit Al Hikman University in Iloirin. As all dere girls across diff tribe n religion use Hijab. And practically den r nt muslim, if anyone of dis girl commit anythin its wrong to assumed instantly she is muslim because of Hijab. We shld always take note of dt. Its pathentic as dis sucide bombers identity is always unknw by our security agency.
And what did you mean by that? You can't exempt those Muslim ladies. The are behind it don't twist it guy
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by merbenko: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2015
googlepikin:
so its true that God cursed this people that they will never know peace.
. So is today you knows about that? Come down to north and feel the wonder of this clown Hausa/Fulani muslim

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by merbenko: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Rubbish talk! The crime of terrorism has refused to abate because of stupid comments like urs & people like u can be terrorist too... Rubbish talks, y don't Christians seek revenge by act of terrorism? Ask urself
. In your mind now you have convince us about Bokoharam aren't Muslim abi? You better called your people to order

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by 2Cents: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2015
undecided
wasuka14:

^^^
I guess the above was due to lack of better examples right, I didn't know shisha now come in skunk flavors
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by abdulnabdul: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2015
herald9:

Fear Muslims... Them get mind!
What has ds got 2 do wv Muslims nw?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by myproperty(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

You have said something more sensible than the person you are quoting. A people who lack leadership leave themselves open to being led by anybody. If you lack a form of sense of direction because of lack of education, all you need is the stress of poverty to become easy prey for brainwashers. All of these people who were ready to die for 'God' are human resources that could have been indoctrinated with patroitism for our country and be used to develop it for our common good. But if you don't use them someone else will. Fill people up with a good ideology or watch them get filled with a bad one. That's the choice we have to make.

i would have agreed with you, but when you look at people like Abdulmutalab, who had the best of education and many more like him, what would you say is their reason of being brainwashed. what is evil is evil. poverty and illiteracy is not only in the north east, it is in every state in Nigeria and cut across every tribe and religion. There is more to it than lack of education and poverty

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

This guys r never patriots. They r Moslems. Just ask urself y is it dat in other religion no matter how unlettered the adherence were, they ll never be brainwashed into suicide bombing?

I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THE RELIGION WHICH HAS GOT A HOLY BOOK THAT CAN SCORE FOR THE MANUAL FOR FOR ALL DEVILISH CRIMES..
I am a Christian and versed enough in the scriptures to know it can be used for evil. There are many places i can twist in it to achieve my own evil end.There are people who are vulnerable enough to be taken advantage of by people versed enough in the holy books and psychology. Rev. King is on death-row for murder but his followers believe he has done nothing wrong. Those who are poor and hopeless are more likely to embrace promises of eternal heavenly bliss and a chance to 'mend' their relationship with their maker by paying the ultimate price.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by luluosas(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2015
Good for her. Now she is receiving great punishment from the devil and his agents in hell fire

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by XRAY21(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:

if you dare shoot me, i will throw grenade at you!
dan duri!

That is what you people are good at na throwing and carrying grenade. Put bad news to you all you end has come this year NA will fasting your getting your 72 male virgin shagiha

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by XRAY21(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2015
theyungmayor:

In Islam anyone who commit suicide is not a Muslim and will enter hell and also our prophet didn't force anyone to become a Muslim.... So the fools doing terrorism are doing it for revenge and they are not Muslims. They only try to camouflage their revenge with manipulating Islamic teachings and they brainswash they fools who do the bombing and killings... If it was Islamic why hasn't their leader shekau bomb himself and why did they bomb mosque if they are real Muslims... So stop calling this psychopath Islamic terrorist

Story for allah

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by XRAY21(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2015
sanerugwei:
How we wish the Army will buy loads of the bullets below and use it on them all terror mongers...
And ban that masquerade dressings as a matter of national security..otherwise let them wear transparent hijab/burqah..

Lol masquerade dressing
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2015
myproperty:

i would have agreed with you, but when you look at people like Abdulmutalab, who had the best of education and many more like him, what would you say is their reason of being brainwashed. what is evil is evil. poverty and illiteracy is not only in the north east, it is in every state in Nigeria and cut across every tribe and religion. There is more to it than lack of education and poverty
Poverty is not the only cause. Stress can be brought by a lot of things. When people go through prolonged stress their minds go through a change. At such moments your view of the world becomes warped and a new ideology can easily be implanted in your mind. People who brainwash people know the human mind. The state secret services, cults, extreme control groups, extremist religious groups and even the police know this and they all tap into it at different times to different degrees. Everyone can be brainwashed, its just the time it takes that differs from one person to the other.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by XRAY21(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2015
abdulnabdul:

What has ds got 2 do wv Muslims nw?
Every thing every. Single problem in this country is connected to them

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by holatin(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2015
iluvpomo:
God Bless you ...
and you too sir

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by XRAY21(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

I am a Christian and versed enough in the scriptures to know it can be used for evil. There are many places i can twist in it to achieve my own evil end.There are people who are vulnerable enough to be taken advantage of by people versed enough in the holy books and psychology. Rev. King is on death-row for murder but his followers believe he has done nothing wrong. Those who are poor and hopeless are more likely to embrace promises of eternal heavenly bliss and a chance to 'mend' their relationship with their maker by paying the ultimate price.

In your own bible you wrote ba in the one I use it clear told me hold you peace and I would fight for you so with this who can brainwash you with the bible
Not sure you are even a christian

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by didactic70: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2015
greatosa:
The end of Boko Harram is near!!!!! undecided undecided undecided
They get big,muscular n virgin men endowed with large phallic organs.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by liongirl: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
Anybody that want to destroy Nigeria or cause breakup in Nigeria.
God send them Ebola, HIV, AIDS, thunderbolt, death from Gun,bomb and poison.

This is Nigeria
this is my country
This is our country
Let join hand and make it great.
ONE NIGERIA !
go to shit
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by holatin(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2015
herald9:

Fear Muslims... Them get mind!
so bad dat fanatical spirit in you follow you to 2015.

What a hopeless case urs is
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by holatin(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2015
liongirl:
go to shit
I don't rap with yaba left patient
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2015
XRAY21:

In your own bible you wrote ba in the one I use it clear told me hold you peace and I would fight for you so with this who can brainwash you with the bible
Not sure you are even a christian
Misapplication is the point here. You have not read the whole bible before that's why you talk with the cockiness of the ignorant. Read Numbers 31: 13-18 and tell me if an extremist can't misapply it for his own benefit. I can quote it but let me see how serious you are. I am not a Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State / Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.