Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks (30788 Views)

The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:

if you dare shoot me, i will throw grenade at you!
dan duri!

That is if you are alive after that! Alert...potential suicide bomber on NL
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by rigarmortis: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:
The bastard will not be missed

Except by your boss

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by sns1288: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=fitzmayowa post=29383691]Its high time hijab is banned in public for the main time, since this rag heads have decided to use brainwashed hijab wearing sisters to perpetrate terrorism...

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by loomer: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2015
theyungmayor:

In Islam anyone who commit suicide is not a Muslim and will enter hell and also our prophet didn't force anyone to become a Muslim.... So the fools doing terrorism are doing it for revenge and they are not Muslims. They only try to camouflage their revenge with manipulating Islamic teachings and they brainswash they fools who do the bombing and killings... If it was Islamic why hasn't their leader shekau bomb himself and why did they bomb mosque if they are real Muslims... So stop calling this psychopath Islamic terrorist

Wat are they avenging. them be RAMBO?

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by akinwa1(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]@ Mayour11: Don't forget that the barracks is not a no go area, it only has restricted movement. Civilians still live with the personnels & visitors are allowed

Mayour11:
They've turned our army barracks to markets where anyone can just go in and come out unnoticed, a female bomber has effrontery to do that. That serves her right, the wages of sin is death.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by herald9: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
so bad dat fanatical spirit in you follow you to 2015.

What a hopeless case urs is

Keep getting new each new year... you'll soon wear off...

Why is that you guys like driving home your points with a truck load of IED... Can't you adopt simple dialogue?

It's true not all Muslims are terrorists...but all terrorists are Muslims...

Oya come bomb me if you cantongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by kelechiMarie(f): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Like my pastor said ''Those Planning Terror WILL Be Swallowed UP BY Terror
this is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by sameesyd(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Problem is, they never learn grin
Very true
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by jude33084(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2015
Good News cool

Stop all hijab women and search them to their pants tongue
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by zionzoe(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2015
My friend, pls note that a Christian is one who follows Jesus Christ not Practising Judaism. Many old testament things are just for our lesson......we follow Christ essentially. If Jesus was Violent or a killer or a Phedophile, who knows I would have been one too.......so would have been many Christians. The question we run away from is who do I call my saivour, does he have questionable character? If yEs how do I reconcile this? If all of humanity sit down , put aside aLl beliefs and answer the queston.....all will b well
WORLDPEACE:

Misapplication is the point here. You have not read the whole bible before that's why you talk with the cockiness of the ignorant. Read Numbers 31: 13-18 and tell me if an extremist can't misapply it for his own benefit. I can quote it but let me see how serious you are. I am not a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by jude33084(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2015
Mcbussy:

In d real sense,its more like; "them no get mind"...they are programmable grin

cheesy grin smiley cool
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
zionzoe:
My friend, pls note that a Christian is one who follows Jesus Christ not Practising Judaism. Many old testament things are just for our lesson......we follow Christ essentially. If Jesus was Violent or a killer or a Phedophile, who knows I would have been one too.......so would have been many Christians. The question we run away from is who do I call my saivour, does he have questionable character? If yEs how do I reconcile this? If all of humanity sit down , put aside aLl beliefs and answer the queston.....all will b well
;
I share your opinion that a true christian follows Jesus. But if you can make the distinction between one who professes Christianity and a true christian, be kind enough to do unto your Muslim neighbour as yourself and not generalise. After all, that's what Jesus would expect of you.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Tomytomy3: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Gej 4ever. Let the bombs keep coming.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Originalsly: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmm..... refused to stop to be searched...how does that work?...does she have to stop at a point and the soldiers go to her? ....and why would the soldiers be firing warning shots after she was blown to pieces?...just me wondering!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by jude33084(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tomytomy3:
Gej 4ever. Let the bombs keep coming.

in your house you mean? angry
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by sarutobie(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
WORLDPEACE:
;
I share your opinion that a true christian follows Jesus. But if you can make the distinction between one who professes Christianity and a true christian, be kind enough to do unto your Muslim neighbour as yourself and not generalise. After all, that's what Jesus would expect of you.
I have strong reservations about Islam, but I concur with what you said above.."love your neighbor as you love yourself" is the ultimate command given to Christians..but it gets harder to practice these days..God help is.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by jude33084(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... refused to stop to be searched...how does that work?...does she have to stop at a point and the soldiers go to her? ....and why would the soldiers be firing warning shots after she was blown to pieces?...just me wondering!

They did that because after the blow up other BH foot soldiers will start to shoot anybody on sight wink

So the warning shoots means that they are prepared for the fight cool

More bullets to their guns wink
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by seunique(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
herald9:

Fear Muslims... Them get mind!
Because she was wearing hijab...she's a muslim??

SMH

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by herald9: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
seunique:

Because she was wearing hijab...she's a muslim??

SMH

Noooo...

She might prolly be a Nunsmiley

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Ninilowo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
What that hijab will cause eh?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Suljosh: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
I think hijab should be banned totally. Since they are now using it to carry out there mohammedanism work.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by jamst(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Its high time hijab is banned in public for the main time, since this rag heads have decided to use brainwashed hijab wearing sisters to perpetrate terrorism...

Kudos to the military the idi.ot has gotten her own share of "72" male virgins...
you are a bastard!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by jamst(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
babestella:
My opinion, the hijab thing should be banned completely in Nigeria.
go ban am na,foolish idiot

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by fitzmayowa: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
jamst:

you are a bastard!

Its better to hide stup1dity, than to display it like you just did...

It takes a bastard! to know a bastard!...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by XRAY21(m): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Misapplication is the point here. You have not read the whole bible before that's why you talk with the cockiness of the ignorant. Read Numbers 31: 13-18 and tell me if an extremist can't misapply it for his own benefit. I can quote it but let me see how serious you are. I am not a Muslim.

U can't convince me this abok.I wa know bible
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by chifreke(f): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
omenka:
What exactly do they tell these people to convince them to kill themselves?? I just can't understand!
i guess ignorance and illiteracy plays a major role in this......then buttress wit wickedness..
all i ve to tell her is Ntoooooooooooor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by shine4ever49: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
may her ungodly soul rest in ungodly HELL...chei! There is God o.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Originalsly: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Suljosh:
I think hijab should be banned totally. Since they are now using it to carry out there mohammedanism work.
....and what do you suggest when they wear wrapper to carry out their "mohammedanism" work? (You can pretend you didn't read this)
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Originalsly: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
shine4ever49:
may her ungodly soul rest in ungodly HELL...chei! There is God o.
Why would you pass judgement on her soul ...then say there is a God? ...isn't that ungodly? chei!...some people holy pass.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Suljosh: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Originalsly:
....and what do you suggest when they wear wrapper to carry out their "mohammedanism" work? (You can pretend you didn't read this)
oooooh that most be hard on you.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Wendyslim(f): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Open season on Hijab wearers in the country....Shoot and kill them all!!...
: grin shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu / Celebration Of Victory: Buhari Supporters Cause Traffic On Abuja - Keffi Road / Why Okey Ifejokwu Was Arrested - Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.