Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks (30789 Views)

The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Pillars1(m): 7:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Bad
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by SweetJoystick(m): 7:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Nice!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Good move
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by PassingShot(m): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:
Twenty-seven gbosas to the Station Guard at Bolari!
Kill all the boko haram!

Remain at high alert and keep your morale high.
Kill all the enemies of state!

Seems you've learnt something during the last few days of 2014.

I couldn't believe I will ever like any of your posts. Now keep it up girl!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 01, 2015
IamDejman:
We thank God smiley

This is a sign that 2015 is going to be great for the Nigerian Army cool

It is already good...Mubi and other towns are back in the Army's hands.

However.....we do need to improve our Army's asymmetric warfare capability

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by eedris07(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2015
KUDOS TO OUR SOJAS..

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Kingspin(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2015
herald9:

Fear Muslims... Them get mind!
They got careless mind.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by babestella: 7:22am On Jan 01, 2015
My opinion, the hijab thing should be banned completely in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by oweman: 7:23am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=herald9 post=29382365]
[size=11][font=Georgia] Fear Muslims... Them get mind!

And why you no get mind ?
I mean mind to do positive things not robbing kidnapping or drug traficking
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Biggty(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2015
That one for the new year
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by yuzjet(m): 7:27am On Jan 01, 2015
ADUAKAIFEANYI:
for latest nigeria sports visit www.naijapremierleaguelatest..com

Roger that Bro.

Please broadcast my channel. It's for Latest Scores Update, News, Gossips and Transfers of Manchester United.

Click to join:
http://pin.bbm.com/C004BC459
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by 01mcfadden(m): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2015
A message to those in the world that want to spread fear and anguish by murdering innocent people. You will not succeed. Our hearts are filled with love and fearlesness even as we ache for those that suffer by your hand. We are ruled by compassion and have the bravery to be unafraid in the face of your terror campaign. We will breathe into peace until you are no longer.
We are watching you,your days will soon be over!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Qyubee(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Its high time hijab is banned in public for the main time, since this rag heads have decided to use brainwashed hijab wearing sisters to perpetrate terrorism...

Kudos to the military the idi.ot has gotten her own share of "72" male virgins...
Yeye de smell for your head!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Larow(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2015
omenka:
What exactly do they tell these people to convince them to kill themselves?? I just can't understand!
Guy! I wonder o!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2015
But seriously the northern elders and their Muslim leaders should ban this hijab until this insurgency is over,our people do not need to die in the hands of terrorist simply because of their regious tradionations.#SAYNOTOHIJAB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Wendyslim(f): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Open season on Hijab wearers in the country....Shoot and kill them all!!...
. I think u need to visit the rehab undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by herald9: 7:36am On Jan 01, 2015
oweman:

have you caught me in your house before?cheesy

Happy New Year Brother!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Suicide bomber
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by princeokpara(m): 7:41am On Jan 01, 2015
Dats d spirit we pray for in Nigeria................ God bless Nigeria
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by monamie2(f): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2015
'Good morning Nigeria' in 2015!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by slap1(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2015
The men supposedly get seven virgins, what do the women get?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by greatosa: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2015
The end of Boko Harram is near!!!!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by iluvpomo(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
This is Nigeria
this is my country
This is our country
Let join hand and make it great.
ONE NIGERIA !
God Bless you ...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by iluvpomo(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2015
slap1:
The men supposedly get seven virgins, what do the women get?
the same thing the idiotic men get ... ZERO

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by theyungmayor(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2015
Mcbussy:

In d real sense,its more like; "them no get mind"...they are programmable grin

In Islam anyone who commit suicide is not a Muslim and will enter hell and also our prophet didn't force anyone to become a Muslim.... So the fools doing terrorism are doing it for revenge and they are not Muslims. They only try to camouflage their revenge with manipulating Islamic teachings and they brainswash they fools who do the bombing and killings... If it was Islamic why hasn't their leader shekau bomb himself and why did they bomb mosque if they are real Muslims... So stop calling this psychopath Islamic terrorist

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by greatosa: 7:54am On Jan 01, 2015
yuzjet:
Kudos to the military.
the end if Boko Harram is near!!!!! undecided undecided
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by sarutobie(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2015
my goodness! I am lost for words..this isn't just about poverty . I mean people who have tasted the bitter pills of poverty strive to elevate themselves at all cost. they will rather steal, rob, or work harder to better their lives...but to bomb yourself because of poverty? nah I don't buy that...there is a more sinister force driving these people all around the globe..
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by timmy7(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2015
Top 20 brainless blunders...

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2015
Mcbussy:

In d real sense,its more like; "them no get mind"...they are programmable grin

and brainwasheable

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Its high time hijab is banned in public for the main time, since this rag heads have decided to use brainwashed hijab wearing sisters to perpetrate terrorism...

Kudos to the military the idi.ot has gotten her own share of "72" male virgins...

Many ll come to defend religion now u ll see

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

You have said something more sensible than the person you are quoting. A people who lack leadership leave themselves open to being led by anybody. If you lack a form of sense of direction because of lack of education, all you need is the stress of poverty to become easy prey for brainwashers. All of these people who were ready to die for 'God' are human resources that could have been indoctrinated with patroitism for our country and be used to develop it for our common good. But if you don't use them someone else will. Fill people up with a good ideology or watch them get filled with a bad one. That's the choice we have to make.

This guys r never patriots. They r Moslems. Just ask urself y is it dat in other religion no matter how unlettered the adherence were, they ll never be brainwashed into suicide bombing?

I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THE RELIGION WHICH HAS GOT A HOLY BOOK THAT CAN SCORE FOR THE MANUAL FOR FOR ALL DEVILISH CRIMES..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu / Celebration Of Victory: Buhari Supporters Cause Traffic On Abuja - Keffi Road / Why Okey Ifejokwu Was Arrested - Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.