Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? (10412 Views)

Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him / Lolz! Man Locks Up Gf’s Pants With Padlock To Prevent Her From Cheating (photo) / MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by Maxcollins042(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2015
OP ah know say you are asking this question unbehalf of your babe buh i won't resist helping ya,mix cement and pour one cup of it into her punny,the cement will flow to block her ovary eggs thereby obstructing the flow of your sperm to her eggs.SIMPLE.Do that and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by obaayo2: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2015
ritababe:

bros
good morning.. he was ur night?
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by ritababe(f): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2015
obaayo2:
good morning.. he was ur night?

fine bros, we wil talk lata na
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by marieolae(f): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2015
blemon44:
for this new year you want to have sex already

can't you wait a little longer?

but

didn't your teachers teach you that in school?

how is that ur business? simply answer the question or leave... all these people sef
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by clevvermind(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2015
new year just start and u dey ask this kind of question. op na wa for u. think of better things to do this new year.
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by salomycruz: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2015
donlawrenzo:
Take postinor 2 within 72hours after sex, it's an emergency oral contraceptive... free medical advice for the new year.
many fake postinor now,1 has to be careful.
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by obaayo2: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
ritababe:

fine bros, we wil talk lata na
dont like the qualification (bros)..hw re u
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by italo: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
ellechrystal:

Please use a condom or u abstain. Those r the two best methods. Please leave drugs pills n herbal stuffs out 4 now so u don't lower ur chances of having kids later, or ve an injury in ur reproductive organ. wink

please how can i contact you. I think i might urgently need your advice. My nairaland email doesnt work.
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by ritababe(f): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
obaayo2:
dont like the qualification (bros)..hw re u

since i go villa na work them wan take kill me oh, so na whcih phone i go buy now
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by obaayo2: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
ritababe:

since i go villa na work them wan take kill me oh, so na whcih phone i go buy now
u can get a gionee m2 or tecno h6......which one do u have in mind?
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by ritababe(f): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
obaayo2:
u can get a gionee m2 or tecno h6......which one do u have in mind?

i prefer m2 becus of the battery,

how much?
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by obaayo2: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
ritababe:

i prefer m2 becus of the battery,

how much?
lets say 24k max
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by ritababe(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
obaayo2:
lets say 24k max

too xpensive oh
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by obaayo2: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:

too xpensive oh
wat of innjoo....dere is one I think 20k
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by ritababe(f): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2015
obaayo2:
wat of innjoo....dere is one I think 20k
i wil go for m2 i like d battery
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by obaayo2: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:
i wil go for m2 i like d battery
alryt..gionee is nice...........
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by ritababe(f): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2015
obaayo2:
alryt..gionee is nice...........
ok but no bi now oh
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by obaayo2: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:
ok but no bi now oh
hoping i ll be around wen u get a new phone..
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by ritababe(f): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
obaayo2:
hoping i ll be around wen u get a new phone..

were ui go na
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by meelorlah(f): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
So you're still alive? Thanks to 2015.

Happy New Year. smiley
Oh yes I'm alive and bouncing. Are u back or u just came to peep?

Happy new year to u too
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
meelorlah:
Oh yes I'm alive and bouncing. Are u back or u just came to peep?

Happy new year to u too
Came to peep ke? Hmmm. Na we dey here, na we get Nairaland.

Was back since 2000AD. cheesy
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by meelorlah(f): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
Came to peep ke? Hmmm. Na we dey here, na we get Nairaland.

Was back since 2000AD. cheesy
OK... I now know u b landlord.
Good to know u r back sha
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2015
meelorlah:
OK... I now know u b landlord.
Good to know u r back sha
Lollz. Were you looking for me? Did you miss me?

1 Like

Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by meelorlah(f): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lollz. Were you looking for me? Did you miss me?
Who didn't miss JoeCutie? I surely wasn't looking for u, y would I?

Go and Sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 12:19am On Jan 06, 2015
meelorlah:
Who didn't miss JoeCutie? I surely wasn't looking for u, y would I?

Go and Sleep
Aww, it's always nice knowing that people miss me whenever I'm not around. smiley

For your mind... I know you were looking for me. Better give me what you have for me now that I'm still alive, cos if I die & I see you anywhere near my house ehn... lipsrsealed

Sleep is for lazy azz boyz & gurlz. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by meelorlah(f): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
Aww, it's always nice knowing that people miss me whenever I'm not around. smiley

For your mind... I know you were looking for me. Better give me what you have for me now that I'm still alive, cos if I die & I see you anywhere near my house ehn... lipsrsealed

Sleep is for lazy azz boyz & gurlz. tongue cheesy
Lolz...die first na and let me c ya action.

Then I guess I'm lazy cos my eyes r closing already.
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2015
meelorlah:
Lolz...die first na and let me c ya action.

Then I guess I'm lazy cos my eyes r closing already.
I should die first abi? See lemme tell you something, Lola, I'll tell my people, friends & followers to hold you responsible should anything happen to me. I should die first abi? You go hear am.

Yeah, you're lazy. Lazy azz! tongue
Sleep!
Good night, dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by dudesexy1111(m): 1:16am On Jan 06, 2015
When u wan release jus withdraw bro... Or use durex he make sense
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by dyadeleye(m): 4:54am On Jan 06, 2015
All you need to do is to put a picture of your dad or your mom in front of you when bleeping the gal...ma broda, sure bet you won't cum that day!!!!...
#shikena#
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by meelorlah(f): 5:55am On Jan 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
I should die first abi? See lemme tell you something, Lola, I'll tell my people, friends & followers to hold you responsible should anything happen to me. I should die first abi? You go hear am.

Yeah, you're lazy. Lazy azz! tongue

Sleep!
Good night, dear. smiley
You aren't serious atall....so u fear death like this.

I don't like talking bouh death o moreover nobody's dying now.So I'm expecting so many goodies.

Call me lazy iffu like... I don't joke with my bedtime
Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2015
meelorlah:
You aren't serious atall....so u fear death like this.

I don't like talking bouh death o moreover nobody's dying now.So I'm expecting so many goodies.

Call me lazy iffu like... I don't joke with my bedtime
I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it comes. smiley

Yeah, nobody's dying...now. So you're expecting so many goodies from who? undecided

Nah, you ain't lazy, dear. wink
Good morning. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? by meelorlah(f): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it comes. smiley

Yeah, nobody's dying...now. So you're expecting so many goodies from who? undecided

Nah, you ain't lazy, dear. wink
Good morning. smiley
U don't want to b there when it comes, I don't understand.

From u of course

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) / She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her / This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.