Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him (2238 Views)

Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by onismate: 2:40am On May 23, 2017
Some men could be very wicked. Looking at them you presume they are special assistants to the devil sent into the world to slow women down. Some men don’t want their wives to be richer and better than them. They even stand as the devil preventing their wives from achieving their goals.
There is this man who openly talked about what he was doing to his wife because he doesn’t want his wife to be richer than him.
This man said his wife is a good and loving woman but earns a little and slightly more than him. And she also knows how to save well. Any time he notices that wifey’s account is getting swollen more than his own, he would ask wifey to borrow him N500,000. Sometimes he would even ask for N700,000, N1m sef. And he won’t pay back and if wifey refuses, he would make the home ungovernable, there won’t be peace as he would send down fire on that home that his wife would be forced to release the money. And not that he needs the money oo. He’s just doing it to make sure wifey’s account is not fatter than his.
This man said he recently bought a new car. Though not with his money but the one he collected from wifey. Not that he needed a car oo. And sometimes if his wife wants to use the car, he would remove something from the car which will make it not to function well. Na so car go dey give wifey problem. But if na him, the car go work well. He said he’s doing it to prove his power and superiority over his wife.
Is it how to prove that a man is more powerful and superior to his wife?

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1384-see-what-this-man-is-doing-to-his-wife-so-that-she-won-t-be-richer-than-him

Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by HungerBAD: 2:45am On May 23, 2017
Read the article.

Story does not pass my smell test.

Happy Birthday Optional1.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by Nobody: 3:04am On May 23, 2017
Uuummm....i dey smell fabricated story..
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by rifasenate11(m): 4:08am On May 23, 2017
the man thinks he is destroying his wife, he is destroying himself.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by dyadeleye(m): 4:10am On May 23, 2017
In other words, eñemy of progress!!
In Yoruba language... Ota ile.
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by Bluezy13(m): 4:27am On May 23, 2017
The man knows his wife better.
Maybe he knows who she might become if richer than he is.
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by tracyfemmmm: 4:48am On May 23, 2017
I know some will come here and make excuses for this man.
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by Nobody: 4:57am On May 23, 2017
I dey suspect lies for this story! "If the husband notices that the account is swollen...." Make the woman change her bank now, disable alerts or start putting a large percentage of her money into fixed depoosit sad

1 Like

Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by Tuksgrad(f): 5:19am On May 23, 2017
With a husband like this who needs an enemy. She must be careful he's got all the signs of killing her for her life policy . What an asshole.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by Cholls(m): 5:58am On May 23, 2017
my brother I can't judge the man completely on whether what he is doing to his wife is accessible. But I completely agree that most women can not play the role of the head of the family without misbehaving having the opportunity...what I would expect the husband to do is borrow as much as he could from his Wife in return use the money to take good care of her.
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by ImaIma1(f): 6:07am On May 23, 2017
This one is a disturbed man. The woman is a fool for giving in to him. How does he know when her account is getting fatter? She should open another account secretly since he is trying to play smart with her.
He is just so insecure and the woman needs to wear her wisdom hat.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by XINZ: 6:16am On May 23, 2017
So the wife na central bank? Just doling out her hard earned money like its no mans biz? undecided
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by Kondomatic(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2017
This story is not true.

Happy birthday optional1
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by Youngmum1(f): 7:10am On May 23, 2017
She should simply hide her money. Pretend like she doesn't have and always ask her husband for money to make him feel good since that's what he needs.
The best way to handle such a man is to make him believe he is in control for there to be peace.
Besides the wife knows how to save. Who knows if her savings will save the family from embarrassing situation s tomorrow instead of buying a car no one needs.
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by pocohantas(f): 7:28am On May 23, 2017
Cholls:
my brother I can't judge the man completely on whether what he is doing to his wife is accessible. But I completely agree that most women can not play the role of the head of the family without misbehaving having the opportunity...what I would expect the husband to do is borrow as much as he could from his Wife in return use the money to take good care of her.
Firstly, there are lot of women doing it and you won't know.

The men playing head of family are they not misbehaving? Do you know how many men mistreat their wives and kids just because they're the sole money source? Or only men are allowed to misbehave?

A Nigerian man is the sole breadwinner, his wife would quietly accept her role. When a wife becomes the sole breadwinner, he will still expect her to come home and cook every night, wash, sweep, clean...then have marathon sex with him. Isn't she human? Once she counters one, he'll tag it misbehaviour.

One of the reason marriages are breaking anyhow in recent times is because women are becoming more financially independent, which is about the main thing men wield against them. As women become more empowered, I foresee greater problems. Asides money, most widows have no other memory of the Nigerian husbands. Some of you have to learn to bring something more than money to the table, it is a cure for this insecurity.

This woman is obviously nice, that's the only reason the man knows she has money, let alone seeing it to take. In her mind she is supporting her husband. There are spouses like this everywhere.
So, condemn what is bad and leave this your excuse.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by SexyNairalander: 7:30am On May 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Uuummm....i dey smell fabricated story..
seconded
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by YorubaNigga(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2017
The story was fried like nairaland beans
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by irynterri(f): 9:42am On May 23, 2017
instead of expending your energy thinking up ways to depreciate your wife's money, why not borrow money from her to start a business venture so you can be richer than her, your wife's money won't last forever, the law of diminishing return will set in and the silly man will go around blaming the then president,the poverty most people are passing through is as a result of past bad decisions and in actions but they find it soothing to blame the government, p.s: the bible says when you borrow money from someone you become a slave to that person, so it has nothing to do with the wife's character, no matter how good she is deep down you will feel like a slave and start attacking her to feel better, that's why I always desist from borrowing,may God save us all from short sighted partners

1 Like

Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by Sheenor: 10:34am On May 23, 2017
Is he doing his wife? He's doing him self. Ode man...
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by benlash: 11:11am On May 23, 2017
hmmnn
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by ImaIma1(f): 3:35pm On May 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Firstly, there are lot of women doing it and you won't know.

The men playing head of family are they not misbehaving? Do you know how many men mistreat their wives and kids just because they're the sole money source? Or only men are allowed to misbehave?

A Nigerian man is the sole breadwinner, his wife would quietly accept her role. When a wife becomes the sole breadwinner, he will still expect her to come home and cook every night, wash, sweep, clean...then have marathon sex with him. Isn't she human? Once she counters one, he'll tag it misbehaviour.

One of the reason marriages are breaking anyhow in recent times is because women are becoming more financially independent, which is about the main thing men wield against them. As women become more empowered, I foresee greater problems. Asides money, most widows have no other memory of the Nigerian husbands. Some of you have to learn to bring something more than money to the table, it is a cure for this insecurity.

This woman is obviously nice, that's the only reason the man knows she has money, let alone seeing it to take. In her mind she is supporting her husband. There are spouses like this everywhere.
So, condemn what is bad and leave this your excuse.

Very nice comment. What marriages need is understanding and communication. If they have this, both parties will be on the same page and plan together rather than anyone trying to destroy the other.
It's very disheartening that a man who claims to love his wife will do things to tear her down instead of building her up. The ego is bigger than the love.
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by optional1(f): 7:47pm On May 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
This story is not true.

Happy birthday optional

thanks sweetie
Re: Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him by optional1(f): 8:24pm On May 23, 2017
HungerBAD:
Read the article.
Story does not pass my smell test.
Happy Birthday Optiona.

thank you

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

'Men Hate Lesbians But Their joystick Rise When He Sees Them Kissing'- Lady Says / My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. / She Cheated Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.