Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Getting Her Off My Mind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Her Off My Mind. (1970 Views)

How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad / How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Her Off My Mind. by babarazy: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2008
i love this girl so much but i dont know how to get her off my mind cos am thinking about her too much and am afraid it may something else. please i need your advise me.
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by AdamBrody1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2008
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Welcome to my former world!

O boy! Your in big trouble! When you have that feeling about a chick, then your on your way to perdition.

You are not in love but infatuated with her and that infatuation is something you cannot control for now and when it ends, you are going to be an emotional wreck!

I have nothing to tell you now but when you cross to the other side like me, then we can communicate better but for now, i only feel extreme pity for you undecided
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by olanajim(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2008
@adam,
If that is how you met your lady, it is no wonder why she dumped you.
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by AdamBrody1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2008
@olanajim

I tried to ignore you at first since you take delight at taking a swipe at me for dumping girls anyhow and it bothers you but obviously not me but this is another thread and i will respond accordingly!

What makes you think you are better than me with women?

What romantic or emotional thing or stuff have you done with women that you think you have an edge over me?

Have you ever dumped a girl before or broken her heart?

Is there any justifiable reason for shattering someone's emotions?

do you think it is a good thing to play with someone's heart especially when that person is crazily in lovewith you and sees you as "Your all in all"?

Do you think it is easy to just wake up the next day and pretend as if it didnt happen and dont care and just move on?

Look Mr. Man, i have been there and done that! I have been that sweet kid next door. I have been extremely romantic and lovable to a girl i truely loved. Its difficult for men to bring out their emotions and truely show a girl they love them. No body is perfect and i will admit i may have made some mistakes in the relationship myself but no matter what happened, i continued to profess my love to her.

Now it is over, i have taken stock of everything and my life. What i did wrong and what i did right doesnt count anymore. I realise the world is not a fair world and takes no prisioners. Its either you are a suck up or in charge.

My love for women has eroded and i dont see them as people to be loved and taken care of. I see them as a temporary companion for sexual purposes and you move on. I respect them when it comes to intellectual discuss and friendship in a platonic way, but when it comes to matters of the heart, only a stupid man loves and puts his heart out because when it is broken, no super glue can put it back in the same shape it was. It will just be a makeshift heart and nothing more.

You say i would be lonely and sad and all that crock of crap, but to your own folly, i choose my destiny and control my actions especially with women. Yes i just broke up with another girl and i feel no remorse and i dont feel the urge right now to go ascouting for another one because i am not just in the mood. When i am in the mood, i know when and how i get girls to be with and when i deem it to be over, it ends. I no longer put women in the position to determine the end of a relationship first.

Whether they feel sad or moody or suicidal is none of my business because i think it is a learning curve that was taught to me and should be taught to others. You paint the world as if it is a nice place to be in and love conquers all. Love conquers nothing except pain and sorrows.

The happiest people are swingers and one night standers! they have no time for commitments or relationship stress or love or breaking up. Life goes on the way it started. I am a firm believer in that kind of lifestyle and there is no point trying to cure the defects of love and promise yourself its going to be a better day. The grass is never greener on the other side.

So if i take pride and joy in not searching for a Mrs right and instead prefer to wreck the hearts of naive romantics chicks in love, then i dont see anything wrong with it because i was once a student of that philosophy and passed it with flying colours.

So you can hate me as long as you want because of what i do and still doing but i have thought over it. Love is not like business or academics where you can pick up after you falter and rise to the challenge. Once the person you love destroys you emotionally and spiritually, your are left to either rue your missed chances or destroy others and i choose the latter! And i enjoy what i do since it makes me happy.

So get off my back!

Anyway to your post on this thread:

olanajim:

@adam,
If that is how you met your lady, it is no wonder why she dumped you.

I agree she dumped me. I fell sad, i almost commited suicide, turned my back on god and now i am back on my feet and now dump other women!

sounds like a fairy tale ending to me despite a horrendous start at the beginning of the movie!

1 Like

Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2008
Am I to believe that people actually get time to dey type essays on the net? undecided

Adam Brody, don't you think it's enough time you stop boring us with your break up story? It's been a while, as you said before, it's been years. She's enjoying her life, yet you're still here brooding over what could have been. undecided
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by tpia: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2008
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2008
See as Olanajim dey sign off after seeing that boring essay. I no blame am
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by chika98: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lmao! Dumping girls gets redundant after a while. grin grin
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by Akinagirl(f): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2008
Tell me about it. The man is STUCK in the past. Acts like he was the only one on EARTH that has EVER been dumped. Wow.
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by AdamBrody1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Am I to believe that people actually get time to dey type essays on the net? undecided

Adam Brody, don't you think it's enough time you stop boring us with your break up story? It's been a while, as you said before, it's been years. She's enjoying her life, yet you're still here brooding over what could have been. undecided

I dont know who begged you to read it! Why didn't you just ignore and move on? Besides if it is boring to you, why dont you break up with your boyfriend to provide more adventure and activity in your life now

[size=78pt]Thats if you even have a man sef![/size] undecided

@tpia

Whatever!

Whether you think she saw good things in me or not is june 12 to me now. What matters is how i enjoy my life from now and what pleases me and not what makes you see me as a bad person. If i choose to date and dump, its my own cup of tea not yours.

One more thing, The wedding singer is a stupid movie and wildly unbelivable in the real world! In the real world people fall in love and break up!

@the rest of you

Na you sabi! Pata pata na your own opinion be that. Feel free to bash at me, na internet we de, enjoy your subscription money before e expire!
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2008
Adam Brody:

I don't know who begged you to read it! Why didn't you just ignore and move on? Besides if it is boring to you, why don't you break up with your boyfriend to provide more adventure and activity in your life now

[size=78pt]Thats if you even have a man sef![/size] undecided
How's virtually screaming at me going to help you get over your break up? undecided
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by tpia: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2008
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by AdamBrody1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2008
Life isnt black and white all the time

If life isnt black and white all the time, what else is life? Blue black?

Either your here or your there, no sitting on the fence. I cant claim to be in love someone and still break up with the person. Its either your not in love and break up or your in love and stick with it!

@Ebony

Sorry, I didnt read your post well because its very small, can you please make it a little bigger!

Thank you! Your intelligence here will be highly appreciated!
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2008
Adam Brody:

@Ebony

Sorry, I didnt read your post well because its very small, can you please make it a little bigger!

Thank you! Your intelligence here will be highly appreciated!
So increasing the font to size 78 confirms intelligence?
No wonder some of you type what you type if you think this way.

Anywaz, the issue here is for you to stop crying like a little baby who got his candy taken away.
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by AdamBrody1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

So increasing the font to size 78 confirms intelligence?
No wonder some of you type what you type if you think this way.

Anywaz, the issue here is for you to stop crying like a little baby who got his candy taken away.

I didnt know you could write so normally! What happened before? was it a brain freeze or muscle pull affected your fingers?

Pssssf!
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2008
Adam Brody:

I didnt know you could write so normally! What happened before? was it a brain freeze or muscle pull affected your fingers?

Pssssf!
Do you really think insult is going to solve anything?
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by follypimpi(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2008
@Ebony

I will advise u ignore him,doesn't worth advising him,his made up his mind to choose to hurt people,but i assure u very very soon,1 of these your so called girls will beat u to the game,am talking from experience.
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by AdamBrody1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2008
follypimpi:

@Ebony

I will advise u ignore him,doesn't worth advising him,his made up his mind to choose to hurt people,but i assure u very very soon,1 of these your so called girls will beat u to the game,am talking from experience.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comedian!

Once bitten forever sharp!

You dont beat someone to a game when the person never had good intentions for the chick from the beginning! So how will i end up being beaten?

It can only happen if i ever fall in love again and god has a better chance of appearing in real life than me walking that path again!
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2008
follypimpi:

@Ebony

True that. He's a lost cause.
Atleast someone should pretend they care, instead of making him feel worthless undecided
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by follypimpi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2008
@Ebony

I have never seen any1 in my whole life whose held on to the past and wont let go,
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by eminemkayc: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2008
LUV! Kia, luv no good oh. E fit make man pikin craze whn e no sweet again 4 1 person side! Dats y pple lk us don't luv humans, we luv RAP MUZIK instead!! smiley
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by MoneyRule(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2008
@adambrody
for God's sake,are we supposed to clap 4 u because you date and break up with girls 4 self-fulfilment? Pls for the love of God,entertain ur fans on ur own thread and pls get d f**k off this thread!
@poster
are you already dating her and worried about thinking too much about her or is it the other way round?
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by AdamBrody1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2008
MoneyRule:

@adambrody
for God's sake,are we supposed to clap for you because you date and break up with girls 4 self-fulfilment? please for the love of God,entertain ur fans on ur own thread and please get d f**k off this thread!
@poster
are you already dating her and worried about thinking too much about her or is it the other way round?

1. I don't love god and anyother chick

2. I promised the moderator not to use expletives anymore but i am trying to reconsider my position because of you!

3. I don't know why i bother you newbies so much? Maybe bashing me gives you a sense of mental erection that makes you fulfilled and how you wish you could see me face to face and punch me on behalf of all those girls!, lol
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by follypimpi(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2008
@Adam

Well it's totally preposterous u posting abt how u use girls and turn them to an emotional reck like is some achievements,sounds kinda childish to me though.
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by AdamBrody1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2008
sounds kind of childish to me though

If it makes you sleep better at night! Then worry yourself to death about my childishness as if i give a hoot about what your personal thoughts, principles and beliefs are to me!

Psssssssf! angry

But come to think of it, are' nt you the discriminatory gay basher on the religious thread

Childishness has definately been elevated to a new height! lol
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by olanajim(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2008
@ebony silk,
I was not online so I am just reading the reply. I observed he avoided comonsense so I had to highlight it again for him.

My reason for posting that thread is to make him open up to his true nature. I have accomplished that. Need I help him fuel his fantasy again by wasting time to reply him?

I don't normally bother with people like that until I find him spreading the gospel all round the thread. You never can tell who is reading so it is wise to protect those with fragile heart from that gospel. I am sure that the poster would know where to stand after reading that comment from him.

A man is not hurt so much by what happens, as by his opinion of what happens. Emerson said : Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.

The guy's thinking partern is manifested in the reply. My main concern is not him, but dozen of innocent young men reading his posts. That is why I don't think it is wise to let him spam the whole forum with his story of heartbreak. From my study of psychology, I can assure you guys that what he is seeking is sympathy. I hope someone will help him.
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by AdamBrody1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2008
olanajim:

@ebony silk,
I was not online so I am just reading the reply. I observed he avoided comonsense so I had to highlight it again for him.

My reason for posting that thread is to make him open up to his true nature. I have accomplished that. Need I help him fuel his fantasy again by wasting time to reply him?

I don't normally bother with people like that until I find him spreading the gospel all round the thread. You never can tell who is reading so it is wise to protect those with fragile heart from that gospel. I am sure that the poster would know where to stand after reading that comment from him.

A man is not hurt so much by what happens, as by his opinion of what happens. Emerson said : Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.

The guy's thinking partern is manifested in the reply. My main concern is not him, but dozen of innocent young men reading his posts. That is why I don't think it is wise to let him spam the whole forum with his story of heartbreak. From my study of psychology, I can assure you guys that what he is seeking is sympathy. I hope someone will help him.

Wow Shrink! You deserve an applause for psycho-analysing me so well!

Em, How do you charge for your sessions? Per hour or posting?

So i hope you have helped the other young men reading this with your thorough well thought out post!

Sympathy you say!!! Okay! I will put that in mind next time it occurs!

Pssff! Freud wannabe!
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2008
olanajim:

@ebony silk,

We've tried. He knows what he must do, but he prefers to live in his disillusioned world, hoping for the way she'd come back and beg him to come back.

olanajim:

Olanajim, I don't think it's a case of bittered feelings or hearth break anymore. I think he's simply looking for attention. Any poster with rational thinking would understand that Adam brody's case is a fallen one. But not all is familiar with love. I'm just hoping in time, Adam will learn to keep his agony to himself instead of trying to spread it.

olanajim:

True that. Based on this quote,
“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

His opinions already became his actions. He talked about how he dated women just to break up with them, on the other threads.

Olanajimn, do you think his brutality to women has become his character? If not, do you know anyway he can prevent it from defining who he is?

True that. Exactly what I was insinuating.
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by woodboi(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2008
@ adams

do you have female siblings or do you ever tought of giving birth to a girl someday. love is the greatest thing you can't doubt that. if your ex girl friend broke your heart, it is left for you to see it so not all relationship is suppose to be forever and beside failure is inevitable toward success you must learn to move on with good spirit.

so if thief stole your money, you will turn to thief over night just to please yourself. men grow up the girl is not gone for good as you thought she has. she still control's you through your action. too bad
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by MoneyRule(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2008
Wow! the exact answer i predicted!
Are you that predictable?
I mean the last person i predicted this correctly was like 5 years old!
Well,i do hope you reply quick because i think i'm starting to enjoy this!

Sorry 4 dat! That wasn't nice of me,let me be a little nicer;
GET THE F**K OFF THIS THREAD!
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by Sentra: 6:14am On Dec 22, 2008
my

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Quiet : / Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? / How To Do Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.