Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

To All Ladies Who Are Not Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Ladies Who Are Not Single (1955 Views)

Why Can't Nairaland Girls Leave Me Alone? I'm Not Single And Searching Pls. / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / (pics)this May Sound Disappointing, But Looks Like Yusuf Buhari Is Not Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by selena(f): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2009
Ladies,do you believe in cooking for your boyfriends?As for me,i do not believe in cooking for my boyfriend until i see an engagement  ring on my finger.Even though he proposes to me,i will only cook for him once in a while until we finally get married.Cos guys are so unpredictable.What do you think?

1 Like

Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by scottN(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2009
hmmmmm so u r the one my gf just met recently?
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by whitelexi(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2009
selena:

Ladies,do you believe in cooking for your boyfriends?As for me,i do not believe in cooking for my boyfriend until i see an engagement ring on my finger.Even though he proposes to me,i will only cook for him once in a while until we finally get married.Cos guys are so unpredictable.What do you think?

LOL

I do not believe in dating someone like u tongue tongue tongue
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by selena(f): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2009
@ whitelexi.HATER
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by whitelexi(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2009
selena:

@ whitelexi.HATER

Yeah yeah, WATEVA!!!
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by nnemak(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2009
scottN:

hmmmmm so u r the one my gf just met recently?

LOL
i guess after that meeting your GF stop cooking for U, wink wink
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by scottN(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2009
Not really but she has reduced the frequency she cooks for me in a week
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2009
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by nana(f): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2009
Hmmm. I really don't see it as a big deal. The only time I would see it as a big deal is when I don't get a THANK YOU or WELL DONE. He's is sure going to be in trouble for that. cheesy

selena:

Ladies,do you believe in cooking for your boyfriends?[b]As for me,i do not believe in cooking for my boyfriend until i see an engagement  ring on my finger.Even though he proposes to me,i will only cook for him once in a while until we finally get married.[/b]Cos guys are so unpredictable.What do you think?
U are on a long thing!
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by kellorah: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2009
Wow. . . is it that big of a deal? At the end of the day you'll also eat the food.

It shouldn't be something you think too much about before doing. If u have the money or ingredients to cook the food and time then by all means go for it. He will appreciate it. U can also think of it as a means to show off ur cooking skills, or an opportunity to perfect ur skills.

Is ur bf so bad that u don't even want to feed him? ? ? I really don't get this!
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by biola44: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
she's playing it safe,
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2009
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by Yumi(f): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2009
When I am in a relationship I always cook, its not a big deal for me. Its nice for a guy to cook sometimes too but it doesn't really bother me. I am used to cooking for myself one extra mouth won't make too much work cause I usually cook for a couple of days at a time anyway. No big deal.
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by nnemak(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
My advise is for the GF not to show too much of her qualities during relationship  period: be it cooking, washing etc,

So that the Man can truly decide to marry you for whom you really are and also enjoy you more when he notice you have better to offer after marriage!

Its would not be funny to fimd out that you have no new thing ( ie HIM don see u finish) to offer after u are married,
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2009
But you are willing to sleep with him before marriage? What's with the cooking? Pride? undecided
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by sistajay(f): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2009
Poster

I totally agree with you, cookin, cleanin is all wifey stuff. As a girlfriend im in it for the fun/sex.
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by iice(f): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2009
Thankfully he cooks cheesy
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by joxiri: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ poster when you refer to guys being unpredictable, is that in terms of leaving for other girls, cos i dot think cooking has got anything to do with that, cooking is not going to enhance or a lack of it will not diminish a relationship, if he likes u i dont thik he would mind if you cooked or not

but at the same time waiting for an engagement ring just sounds silly, because ring or no ring guys can still leave shit happens in life so cooking lol
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2009
I will cook for him but he shouldnt make me a housemaid and should help out as well.
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by MissyB1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
chaircover:

The big deal will be if he refuses to lift a finger while you are running around like a headless chicken in the kitchen and he hasn't the courtesy to say thank you when you place the meal in front of him
!!!
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by sexyLeamon(f): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

But you are willing to sleep with him before marriage? What's with the cooking? Pride? undecided
ditto
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by whitelexi(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2009
Na una mate dey cook soup and stew for guys over here for cash, £50 a pot for the cooking alone oh, na we dey buy ingredients! grin grin
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by Secretz(f): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2009
roflmao!!! Oh my days. . . . . this is not a big deal AT ALL. . . . . more like a recipe for sending your man to another womans house to chop food (if he can't cook). luckily for me, mine knows how to cook as well. . . . . however, if I'm done cooking, he go put apron and wash plate. tongue
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by r231(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2009
selena:

Ladies,do you believe in cooking for your boyfriends?As for me,i do not believe in cooking for my boyfriend until i see an engagement  ring on my finger.Even though he proposes to me,i will only cook for him once in a while until we finally get married.Cos guys are so unpredictable.What do you think?

sit down there I bet one day he will meet a girl dat cooks a lot and beta dan u (snail, efo & so on lol) den u will b dusted even d ring u r waiting for u won't see
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by r231(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2009
whitelexi:

Na una mate dey cook soup and stew for guys over here for cash, £50 a pot for the cooking alone oh, na we dey buy ingredients! grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by eyonigger(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2009
Poster thanks for this thread, I asked my gf the same question, and she said she can never cook for any boyfriend unless she is married. I tire for that kind mentality, whereas other girls derive pleasures in cooking for their bf, maybe na those ones wey dey wash that thing cook for us. grin
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by Gentlelady(f): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2009
Nothing wrong with cooking for my bf but he should not demand it as his right. I hate to cook but I do it for my guy anyway, there are other things he does for me as well.
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by follypimpi(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2009
Thank God we can cook,we no need una cookin sef.
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by whitelexi(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2009
follypimpi:

Thank God we can cook,we no need una cookin sef.

I cook very well, but sometimes i dont wanna eat my own cooking. . . I want something different grin
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by Secretz(f): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2009
Come to think of it, I think I get the gist of what the poster is getting at . . . . . especially where some guys 'expect' it and they are not even engaged or married. Some guys get soo used to their girl cooking that they sly-ly stop taking them out to dinner etc, and even at the end of the day they still don't end up marrying them, but really it isn't a big deal as long as you're not seen as house girl or he doesn't lift a finger as someone rightly said earlier.  grin
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by sesman(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2009
dont really care if she cooks or not, as long as i can bang her, am sorted, you get me grin
Re: To All Ladies Who Are Not Single by zignor(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2009
If you deny him cooking, he will deny you sex tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aren't You Tired? / Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? / Nairaland Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.