Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) (23309 Views)

Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) / S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by LRNZH(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
TippyTop:

OBJ saying Buhari is not a thief is same as Anini exonerating Oyenusi of robbery allegations.
OBJ himself is corrupt, he looted #16bil trying to fix electricity, he has no moral authority to speak about corruption.

You miss the point.
Even as a political adversary, OBJ (since you claim he is a devil) could not use corruption against GMB because there is none.
What they used in 2003, 2007, 2011 and now is religious scaremongering.
You cannot stick a corruption charge on GMB. It won't work.

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by otigbagba: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
rozayx5:

guess he will run arewa republic with sales from Onions grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
.my friend...is one man one vote...let d election be free and fair...no b do all die...one thing 4 Gmb is that he is not corrupt. ..give it to d man.
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by omersco: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Now is the time to wake up, truth cannot hide no matter how is to be Manipulated,if you deceived me once shame on you but if you deceicved me twice shame on me, we nigerians should learn from our mistake and vote for positive change

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by Dammysmart: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
hmmmm funny enough this PTDF new boss 'Femi Ajayi' is my uncle o...he no rmembr my momsi at all does any1 av His contact here pls

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Please bring your facts to the table about the Sure-P programme of GEJ administration. Let's dialogue, transparency is the watch word. A little evidence is better than non.

Ngwakwe:

All these children on Nairaland with zero life experience won't learn from gladiators but choose to rely only on search engines when they can't distinguish between fictions and real life stories.

The good thing about my comments and critiques are their credibility and reliability borne out of rich experience and on the spot analyses.

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by LRNZH(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
PUSH1:
Please bring your facts to the table about the Sure-P programme of GEJ administration. Let's dialogue, transparency is the watch word. A little evidence is better than non.

This thread is over 1 month old now. I asked him/them the same question.... no answer. Even a single achievemnt of SURE-P. None!

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by poiZon: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Were you on the PTF board between 1993 and 1998? I don't think so. How can you be so sure of what transpired?

Any claim to corruption was also what you read from the internet. I will suggest you start a thread on what the perceived corruption with PTF are but don't derail this thread.

If you observe, claims of PTF corruption surfaced when Buhari started contesting for Presidency just to discredit him unlike the OP from 1998.

I doubt you read the article. There is even criticism of PTF for making some allocation to the military as instructed by probably Abacha.

A lot of Nigerians can attest to seeing the results of PTF intervention unlike any other intervention fund including SURE-P where N500Billion is missing.

I am done with you please

are u in d sure-p board? so na una dey kill us abi makng us cast our frustratn on that young man, na God go punish u n ur likes. so u mean abacha of all people could be mentioned in ur post
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by LRNZH(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
poiZon:

are u in d sure-p board? so na una dey kill us abi makng us cast our frustratn on that young man, na God go punish u n ur likes. so u mean abacha of all people could be mentioned in ur post

Small pikin, go and find out why Chris Kolade resigned from SURE-P. Kolade is one of the biggest critic of GEJ today.

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by azzy1: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
rozayx5:
any projects from.his days as head of state
or is ptf all he can cling to grin
a whole lot go to most universities and polythecnics in the country you will works done by ptf that arestill standing,a very good example is my university library which was built some years back,the present students are still using same facility till date.
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by LRNZH(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
azzy1:
a whole lot go to most universities and polythecnics in the country you will works done by ptf that arestill standing,a very good example is my university library which was built some years back,the present students are still using same facility till date.

Please, what school is this?
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by rozayx5(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
azzy1:

with the amount of Universities GEJ built in his first 2 years i cant be celebrating a university library right now undecided
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by 1LRNZH: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
azzy1:

Please what Uni. is this?
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by nagoma(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
The truth

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by dustydee: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
I am a living beneficiary of PTF drugs. The impact of PTF was felt in Nigeria then unlike Sure-P which to me is a waste of funds especially those given to states as some states use it to buy cars for politicians and their loyalists.

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by nagoma(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Nobody is talking about what money can do or did rather the flaws in its management as it relates to equitable distribution across regions and the exaggerated estimates without details for further verification for most listed items which I know are lies.

PTF was synonymous with corruption against what the article portrayed and the distribution was engraved in ethnocentric policies hence my criticism of the whole write-up.

Are you a learner? You must have been a toddler in the mid and late 90s or you are just been mischievous by comparing the excellent and efficient PTF project execution to the the looting and no work that goes on in GEJ's government now.
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by Maser: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
TippyTop:

Did you read those articles posted by atlwireles? Or your brain is too small to decipher the article?

You're a brainless slowpoke intent on waging a mindless smear campaign against an upright man whose regime I was old enough to experience and whose time at PTF ensured execution of laudable projects across the country which I also witnessed. I reckon there is hunger in the land for many, but for hired e-thugs like you to thoughtlessly sacrifice your future and
that of your children for crumbs falling off a politician's table and attempting to misinform the public on the only man that served Nigeria selflessly makes you undeserving of any good thing. Only thieving politicians dread GMB because he doesn't mess about and will duly consign them to jail terms. Therefore they are bent on stopping him through smear campaign and have found your likes as worthy allies. You obviously belong not to the order of humans but cold-blooded reptiles.

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by Maser: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

This thread is over 1 month old now. I asked him/them the same question.... no answer. Even a single achievemnt of SURE-P. None!
SURE-P has been busy buying umblerras" for commuters to use while waiting for the promised buses since 2012.

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by LRNZH(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
bennygee:
SURE-P has been busy buying umblerras" for commuters to use while waiting for the promised buses since 2012.

I just saw this....
Umblerras grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by LRNZH(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
azzy1 what uni is that?

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by koladebrainiac(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
laimo:
I know in the PTF days,there was massive road constructions never again replicated since pdp seized the presidency.

We still see even bedsheets distributed then by PTF headed by Buhari at Federal Government Hospitals around Nigeria.

We all know the SURE-P(which is a failure) concept was borrowed from the PTF. But like everything pdp,Sure-p is a failure.

I saw PTDF project in my school then they built new schools and library in even kwara state own polytechnic. And my primary school and secondary library were built by PTDF. The project that I witnessed .its still there to this day

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by Swiftboy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

A man's true character does not wait for positions of leadership to manifest. Just read the following pockets facts about GMB. Mind you we have no records of GEJ's achievements as Bayelsa's Governor or Dep. Governor.

GMB Pocket Facts

Remember Buhari's regime only lasted from December 31, 1983 – August 27, 1985. Barely two years. Even at that, he stabilized the inflation rate and stamped out misappropriation of funds from the Shagari era.

Apart from being a military president, He was
1. Governor of the then Northeastern State (August 1975 – March 1976), under Gen. Murtala Mohammed;

2.Federal Commisioner (Minister) of Petroleum (March 1976 – July 1978) when the Warri and Kaduna Refineries were built; and

3. PTF Chairman (1993 - 1998). A 1998 report in New African praised the PTF under Buhari for its transparency, calling it a rare "success story".

No portfolio that GEJ had held in history has had a success history close to GMB's performance.

GEJ promised Stable Power in 2011 and Refineries in 2012. Where are they?
Refineries are working up to 80% capacity. I am a fresh graduate of Chemical Engineering and some of my mates did their I.T in them...we saw these when we were defending our report with power point slides. God safe Nigeria from our enemies that want to take power by all means. 2ndly its funny you said Buhari built refineries. Which history did you read? He did not create any job but sent companies packing. There's been light in my hood most time please ask your PHCN. Beside power plants have always been vandalised. Smh for Nigerians.
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by Swiftboy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

A man's true character does not wait for positions of leadership to manifest. Just read the following pockets facts about GMB. Mind you we have no records of GEJ's achievements as Bayelsa's Governor or Dep. Governor.

GMB Pocket Facts

Remember Buhari's regime only lasted from December 31, 1983 – August 27, 1985. Barely two years. Even at that, he stabilized the inflation rate and stamped out misappropriation of funds from the Shagari era.

Apart from being a military president, He was
1. Governor of the then Northeastern State (August 1975 – March 1976), under Gen. Murtala Mohammed;

2.Federal Commisioner (Minister) of Petroleum (March 1976 – July 1978) when the Warri and Kaduna Refineries were built; and

3. PTF Chairman (1993 - 1998). A 1998 report in New African praised the PTF under Buhari for its transparency, calling it a rare "success story".

No portfolio that GEJ had held in history has had a success history close to GMB's performance.

GEJ promised Stable Power in 2011 and Refineries in 2012. Where are they?
Refineries are working up to 80% capacity. I am a fresh graduate of Chemical Engineering and some of my mates did their I.T in them...we saw these when we were defending our report with power point slides. God safe Nigeria from our enemies that want to take power by all means. 2ndly its funny you said Buhari built refineries. Which history did you read? He did not create any job but sent companies packing. There's been light in my hood most time please ask your PHCN. Beside power plants have always been vandalised. Smh for Nigerians. About sure-p you cant deny it people are using sure-p branded vehicles as taxi...this is what I see all around.
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by LRNZH(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Swiftboy:
Refineries are working up to 80% capacity. I am a fresh graduate of Chemical Engineering and some of my mates did their I.T in them...we saw these when we were defending our report with power point slides. God safe Nigeria from our enemies that want to take power by all means. 2ndly its funny you said Buhari built refineries. Which history did you read? He did not create any job but sent companies packing. There's been light in my hood most time please ask your PHCN. Beside power plants have always been vandalised. Smh for Nigerians. About sure-p you cant deny it people are using sure-p branded vehicles as taxi...this is what I see all around.

Fresh graduate and you are lying like this. Abi is it not the same Nigeria that we both live in?

No wonder IBB said that the youth are not ready to lead Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by Swiftboy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
You're trying too hard to side with these people that are responsible for our backwardness. Weldone.
LRNZH:

You miss the point.
Even as a political adversary, OBJ (since you claim he is a devil) could not use corruption against GMB because there is none.
What they used in 2003, 2007, 2011 and now is religious scaremongering.
You cannot stick a corruption charge on GMB. It won't work.

1 Like

Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by Ngwakwe: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
nagoma:

Are you a learner? You must have been a toddler in the mid and late 90s or you are just been mischievous by comparing the excellent and efficient PTF project execution to the the looting and no work that goes on in GEJ's government now.

You are the toddler here who thought Nigeria is synonymous with Core Northern Nigeria.

May be it was massive across Northern Nigeria at the expense of equitable national distribution.

Buhari is an ethno-religious champion and yet he wasn't able to reduce the number of Almajiris being recruited to the streets on yearly basis.

What a pity.
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by Swiftboy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
If you're faced with the truth that's contrary to your opinion it becomes a lie weldone. Keep your Buhari online pR. Going. Truth is we'll need more refineries and two refineries are already being built by Dangote.
LRNZH:

Fresh graduate and you are lying like this. Abi is it not the same Nigeria that we both live in?

No wonder IBB said that the youth are not ready to lead Nigeria.
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by DVanguard: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Swiftboy:
If you're faced with the truth that's contrary to your opinion it becomes a lie weldone. Keep your Buhari online pR. Going. Truth is we'll need more refineries and two refineries are already being built by Dangote.

Which of the refinery is working 80%. No refinery in Nigeria is working up to 30%. Warri and Kaduna are having issue with their power generating plant since 2014 may. The two at PH are bad. Pls which refinery works at 80%. Yet we trade by barter 400k barrel of crude for refined fuel. Bro's tell ur self the truth sometimes.
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by mikolo80: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mopolchi:
Between the two, I am yet to decide. But I think Jona has started some meaningful projects in power, food and job. May be the impact of these is small, at least, there is an impact. The sector heavily hampered under Jona is security. For Buhari, I am not sure that he can take this nation to the next level. He has ruled and fought corruption, which took much of his time as our leader and many people suffered. Take this instance into perspective, around 1983-85, Gen Buhari closed down most canteens in our universities just because of corruption which marred the management of these canteens. The result of this act was that many suffered to buy things they would need. In fact, oga Jona doing his Ph.D. then, had to stand in line throughout the night to buy just 2 tins of milk. Hope this is not the kind of government you want from Buhari?
he was a young (inexperienced) soldier with godlike powers and not much "education" as per economics. But right now desperate times call for desperate measures so yes i rather we stop corruption than deceiving ourselves.
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by mikolo80: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mopolchi:
Between the two, I am yet to decide. But I think Jona has started some meaningful projects in power, food and job. May be the impact of these is small, at least, there is an impact. The sector heavily hampered under Jona is security. For Buhari, I am not sure that he can take this nation to the next level. He has ruled and fought corruption, which took much of his time as our leader and many people suffered. Take this instance into perspective, around 1983-85, Gen Buhari closed down most canteens in our universities just because of corruption which marred the management of these canteens. The result of this act was that many suffered to buy things they would need. In fact, oga Jona doing his Ph.D. then, had to stand in line throughout the night to buy just 2 tins of milk. Hope this is not the kind of government you want from Buhari?
he was a young (inexperienced) soldier with godlike powers and not much "education" as per economics. But right now desperate times call for desperate measures so yes i rather we stop corruption than deceiving ourselves. What is the point hating beautiful plans but stealing all the money(jona and co)
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by nagoma(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ngwakwe:

You are the toddler here who thought Nigeria is synonymous with Core Northern Nigeria.
May be it was massive across Northern Nigeria at the expense of equitable national distribution.
Buhari is an ethno-religious champion and yet he wasn't able to reduce the number of Almajiris being recruited to the streets on yearly basis.
What a pity.

nagoma:

Below was my response to one of your fellows ignorant about PTF's excellent and most equitable and trans parent national program I wrote this and more here on Nairaland a few years ago. Please read it, I can send you some more. Ignorance is a major handicap especially if you really want to participate in genuine discussion. Please get back to me if you want more facts. Don't bother if you are just a mischief maker and not interested in the truth.
-----------------------------------------------------------/-------------------------

you and have access to these figures especially if you live in Nigeria. ptf worked in the formal sectors of (1) Road construction and transportation (2) Education (3) Health (4) Agriculture(5) Water Supply (6) Other Projects - this means projects worth doing but did not fit well among the first five. Buhari's ptf was governed by a board of trustees from the 6 Geopolitical zones of the country with Buhari as the Chairman. Chief Rufus Giwa was for the SW, professor Clark for the SS, professor ikoku for the SE, Chief D.B. Zang for the North Central , Alhaji Ahmed Talib for the NE and Yahaya Gusau for the NW. One important additional member from the SS was |Chief Tayo Akpata who was a board member and a powerful secretary of the board. There were only 3 Directors reporting to Buhari and to Chief Tayo Akpata. The 3 Directors were (1) The director of Programs Dr. Ochi Achinivu from Abia State - he had the control of all the six service areas I mentioned above and also the Monitoring and evaluation division, (2) The Director of Finance Hassan Muazu is from Southern Kaduna and the Director Admin Chief Oyero was from Ibadan Oyo state. The divisions were headed by dDeputy Directors who were fully qualified people carefully selected through adverts and transparent interviews but from all zone of the country. I can give you the details of their names and where they came from if you want.

Now we go to projects - starting with the big spending which is Roads. Thousands of Kilometers of Roads were built across the country and in equitably selected cities within each zone. Buhari's ideaa was to select the best construction contractors to work for all roads but the zonal representatives i.e board members had the option to disagree. Most of the zones selected Julius berger - remember the kilometers and money allocated was equitable per zone. Cities were considered according to size. Lagos understandably had more township roads than any other city (42 Km) Areas for construction were selected by the states in township roads. Other cities like Enugu ,Jos, Kano and Ibadan had a range of 22 to 30 Km of township roads.
You will remember that Board members can object to choice of construction company but SW ,NC and NE all agreed to the Selection of Julius Berger JB - well known for quality work. The board member for the SE brought his own contractors and insisted on them ,even thouggh they were less well known and have not establishred a history of quality. That explains largely why the roads in the SE were not as good as in other zones by the time Obasanjo dissolved ptf. It is on record that Buhari in his physical field inspection of roads stayed and kept all his staff stading and puttng pressure on the contractors between Aba and Enugu all evening , all night untill 2 am! at night in that forest. Many ptf engineers were later on joking ans saying that the man has suddenly turned into a Genral thinks we are soldiers and fihting . They said it must be some residual effect of the Military injections given to them at times of war!
This is a long story and if Nairalanders want to know the truth I can continue and give the details of work in other sectors and how equitable they were. In water and other sectors |Lagos still had the lion share where Ijora water station gulped one billion Naira directly given to Lagos government fby ptf for the completion of that project. Ikoyi /Victorisa Island Water supply took 850 Million Naira. etc, etc. I can go on to more on Roads and water and then to Education,health and to other projects to enlighten people like Nsiman. And Buhari did not want take any of these for himself or his relatives.
Re: PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) by billyG(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
atlwireles:
Afenifere Petitions About PTF Projects & Marginalisation of Yorubas.

**Buhari allocated only 24% of the roads to the Southern, and the North has 76%.
**health clinics, the South West has zero allocation, the North-100%.
**old Kano and Lagos used to have the same number of divisions. Today Lagos is still the same, with 20 LGAs, while Kano has 2 states and 77 LGAs.

The Abacha regime created a parallel government through the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) headed by Major General Muhammed Buhari. Nothing else typifies the marginalization of the Yoruba than the lopsidedness of the projects carried out by the PTF. Figures from PTF Situation Reports (Vol. 2 Dec. 98) show that the PTF carried on as if there was no South West.

Of all the roads rehabilitated by the PTF, only 1984.5 kilometres of roads representing 10.84 per cent were carried out in the South West; from where the bulk of the PTF revenue came since the zone consumes over 60 per cent of refined petroleum products.

All the Southern States had 4,440.43 kms or 24 per cent of road rehabilitation as against 13,870.47 kms or 76 per cent in the Northern States zone three comprising the North-West States of Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara had a lion share of 5020 kms or 27.42 per cent because the Fund’s Chairman, Buhari and the military dictator Sani Abacha were from there; zone four comprising the North-East States of Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba and Yobe picked 23.48 per cent.
This is the zone where Salihijo Ahmed, the late Chief Executive of Afri-Project Consortium APC, the sole consultants that supervised all PTF projects came from.

Figures in other sectors were more scandalous. For instance, under the National Health and Educational Rehabilitation Programme (NHERP), the South West had zero allocation in the tertiary programme, while the North picked 100 per cent.
In the vocational programme, the South West had zero while the North had 97 per cent. In the primary area, the South-West had zero against 88 per cent for the North and in the secondary area, it was zero for the South-West and 86 per cent for the North.

The health sector is similar. For the Teaching Hospitals, the South-West had zero while the North had 62 per cent. For the Specialist Hospitals, it was zero for the South-West and 71 per cent for the North; in General/State Hospitals the Yoruba had nothing while the North had 56 per cent for health clinics, it was zero for the South-West against the North’s 100 per cent.

Under the food supply summary, the Southwest had 7.26 per cent compared with 83 per cent for the North, Buhari’s zone having 60.54 per cent to itself.

Demographic Manipulation: The Northern wielders of power have skewed all demographic indicators to marginalise the Yoruba and confer undue advantage on the North.

For instance, while the old Kano and Lagos used to have the same number of divisions, various demographic manipulations over the years have brought about absurd disparities between the two states.

While the old Lagos remains a state with 20 local governments, the old Kano has become two states-Kano and Jigawa with 77 local governments. These are some of the indices used for revenue sharing. - submission of Afenifere to the Human Rights Violations and Investigation Commission.

Recent finding was that most of the contract money was collected by some big-wigs and the contracts were never executed. Majority of the funds were wasted in Consultants, that were relatively doing nothing. Today, there are no trace of any of these projects that trillions were allocated to.
We dnt believe money is missing in PTF,or a contractors went aawy with mob.fee or abandon contracts unless u shew us proofs of d missing money,giv us names of d acct nos:,name of contractor,statement of contractors accounts,list of pple arrested,tried & jail 4 embezzling PTF money,& d no: of yrs they are serving or even a copy of d court judgement signed,d name of d prison & copy of d jail criminals file & prison no: from yur finding.if u cnt provide d above then u are just trying 2 be mischievious,an incurable rumour monger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka In Court For IPOB Detainees (Photos) / Ekiti: Court Grants Oni’s Prayer For Substituted Service In Suit Against Fayemi / Orji Kalu: Catholic Church Holds Mass Service For Deputy Senate President Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.