Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School (2356 Views)

Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling / See How This Couple Made Love While Watching A Football Match / OBSESSION: How I Lost My True Love While Obsessed With The Wrong Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Well,ì never did'i attended an only girls school so there was no way for things like that to happen
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Waiting for comments *winks*
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by SeverusSnape(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Well, I did. But I was very very naive then.
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Well, I did. But I was very very naive then.
naive?How?
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by theorbiters: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lol, I was among the "Fine Boiz" crew. We just dey form for ladies back then.
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
theorbiters:
Lol, I was among the "Fine Boiz" crew. We just dey form for ladies back then.
fíne boys.Wow
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by ernecy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chai!!! I fell in love back then in secondary school with this pretty Diva. She fine so tay I am speechless in her presence. Guys!!! I fall my hand no b small Bcuz I was naive n inexperience... though she is late now, anytime I remember her, I smile to my self...

She was queen that once grace the earth...
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chei.Dose days,i read a lot,wetin concern me wit boys
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
MhizVee:
naive?How?
I had a huge crush on a class mate of mine then, I couldn't tell her how I felt, we were friends though. It continued that way till we graduated, After some years, I got her contact on Facebook and told her how I felt about her then, She was shocked grin, She was like "why didn't you tell me...I just explained things to her,we're cool friends.
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
ernecy:
Chai!!! I fell in love back then in secondary school with this pretty Diva. She fine so tay I am speechless in her presence. Guys!!! I fall my hand no b small Bcuz I was naive n inexperience... though she is late now, anytime I remember her, I smile to my self...

She was queen that once grace the earth...
*cries*hm,because she's late
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by Haywhymido(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
I was here incase u dont knw
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I had a huge crush on a class mate of mine then, I couldn't tell her how I felt, we were friends though. It continued that way till we graduated, After some years, I got her contact on Facebook and told her how I felt about her then, She was shocked grin, She was like "why didn't you tell me...I just explained things to her,we're cool friends.
interesting
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by dre11(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
I once fell stupidly in love during that time

But, I thank my sense that I did fall down flat
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by theorbiters: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
MhizVee:
fíne boys.Wow

Lol, shey I no try now? At least I am trying now. Lolssss
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nope.....i attended all girls boarding scul.
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by Tattooboy: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
i prefer saying Crush cuz i never approached her til we left sch. Funny enuf we met afta like 10yrs n started dating later but didnt last more dan 4 months.
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
dre11:
I once fell stupidly in love during that time

But, I thank my sense that I did fall down flat
we thank GOD
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by Excelboi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
I fell in love in my ss3 towards waec exam.
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by Tattooboy: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
MhizVee:
Chei.Dose days,i read a lot,wetin concern me wit boys
u made d beta choice
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Excelboi:
I fell in love in my ss3 towards waec exam.
xo wat apend eventually
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tattooboy:
u made d beta choice
sure i did,but after sec skul,i did things that i stil regret doin til 2day
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by Missmossy(f): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
grin grin Back in those days.
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yes I did...

With my Biology teacher..

Mehn..that woman's bo@bs are to die for. embarassed
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by Excelboi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
MhizVee:
xo wat apend eventually
I dated her for close to a year and she was my first 'official' love. Amidst all the girls have dated, she was the one I loved most.
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Excelboi:
I dated her for close to a year and she was my first 'official' love. Amidst all the girls have dated, she was the one I loved most.
xo u guys brokeup later
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
3DCYCLOPS:
Yes I did...

With my Biology teacher..

Mehn..that woman's bo@bs are to die for. embarassed
ahnahn,na ur teacher u sabi fal in luv wt
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by Excelboi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
MhizVee:
xo u guys brokeup later
Yeah... Though I still have her contact and where she school but it's been years we spoke... I just let by-gones be by-gones.
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Excelboi:
Yeah... Though I still have her contact and where she school but it's been years we spoke... I just let by-gones be by-gones.
hm,do u stl love her
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by Deapexboy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nop.....i was serious wit my studies
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
MhizVee:
ahnahn,na ur teacher u sabi fal in luv wt
Lol..you nor hear say she get big bo@bs??

That lady always made me restless during her class...as I always imagined having a private lesson with her in the staff room...

And to make matters worse..she always wore belly belt,come tie am under her chest...lol..the thing go come pump out like egg wey wan hatch...
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by MhizVee(f): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
3DCYCLOPS:

Lol..you nor hear say she get big bo@bs??

That lady always made me restless during her class...as I always imagined having a private lesson with her in the staff room...

And to make matters worse..she always wore belly belt,come tie am under her chest...lol..the thing go come pump out like egg wey wan hatch...
lols,na only GOD fit 4give u
Re: Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School by Excelboi(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
MhizVee:
hm,do u stl love her
Hmm. I'm presently in a relationship and I won't like to gamble with my feeling. The atom of love is still there, but she's changed now. I'm sure she must have a man already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) / What Would You Do If You're The One? / Help A Friend Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.