Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period (6386 Views)

What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
HOW I SLEPT WITH A GHOST DURING CHRISTMAS PERIOD

I don’t even know where to start from. Still found it difficult to understand how I finally end up sleeping with a ghost. I feel so ashamed, knowing fully well that am an evangelist, called by GOD to preach the gospel. How do I go about now preaching on the street? But before you condemn me, you can at least here my own side of the story.
Am an anointed evangelist who do preach the gospel, heal the sick and cast out demons. I guess those demons must be laughing at me now?. I was full of fire and zeal for the things of God. Then I lost my job suddenly and my finance was crippled. Those that I help forsook me entirely and those that promised to help me now regards me as their worst enemy. Even my own family abandoned me to my fate. i was emotionally off balance and my prayer life dwindle to non-existence.
It was at this point in my life that a met that pretty girl. The prettiest thing I have seen so far. Everything about her was perfect. Legs perfect. back side perfect. Front side perfect. She was just naturally endowed from hair to toes. I met her on my way down from the prayer mountain where I have spent the last couples of hours asking GOD why why why why!!!!. She smiled at me and greeted me with the sweetest voice that I have ever heard. There was nobody on that mountain since it was xmas period. It was just me and she sitting down on a log of wood and discussing about God. It baffles me that a pretty girl like this that should be jumping from one man to another during this xmas period would rather choose to be with God in this isolated mountain. I felt so at home around her, and within few minutes of our discussion it seems to me as if I have known her for many years. She can quote the bible from genesis to revelation. I found myself telling her the calamities that have befallen me so far. She encourage me not to give up on GOD, but to press on to the finish line like apostle Paul rightly said in the book of Galatians. This girl must be heaven sent, I found myself reasoning. She must be the answer to my prayers, I smiled sheepishly. Am going to marry this girl. She must be my real wife who God wants me to marry. That must be the reason why God arranged for us to meet on a prayer mountain. And once we get married, my door of success will open once again. I found my self-day dreaming about all this. GOD is really wonderful, I reasoned. She kept on encouraging me, backing up her word of advice with bible quotations. We exchanged phone number and the next day I visited her as promised. It was a storey building and every other tenants have all travelled to their respective village for the festive period celebration. She was the only one in the entire building. She later told me that she decided not to travel so as to spend more time with GOD in a quiet place and to enhance her prayer life. She went ahead to tell me that she was a virgin and have made a covenant with God to keep her virginity until her wedding night. This last statement swept me completely off my feet and I fell completely in love with her instantly. That was how I started spending most time at her place during the Christmas period. We will discuss about GOD, about living a sinless life and the authority in speaking in tongue. She can pray in tongue for a whole one hour. I was so grateful to GOD for giving me a God fearing and spirit filled wife-to-be. I didn’t waste time in proposing marriage to her and she accepted. Our relationship was purely holy so far and will remain holy until our wedding night. She used to buy a lot of things for me and also lots of cash whenever am leaving. Then one night she told me that she haven’t kiss before and would love to know how it feels like since we would be getting married soon. I saw nothing wrong with it since she is holy and am also holy. Apart from that, we are getting married soon.so that was how we started kissing on a daily, hourly, minute and second’s basis. I wouldn’t lie to you, I enjoyed every seconds of the kissing. Then one day she told me while we were kissing that she’s a virgin and haven’t seen how a mature male organ look like. There’s nothing wrong in seeing it since we are getting married soon. She just want to see how it look like. We are not going to have se.x since that is sin before GOD. She went for my zippers and brought out my already erect and bursting male organ and started stroking it. That was when I lost total control of myself. I didn’t even remembered that there was someone or somebody called GOD. And that was how I slept with her .the next day we tried to convince our self and God that we are only flesh and blood and that it’s not sin since we are getting married soon. So that was how we continued having se.x on a daily, hourly, minute and seconds basis. Then suddenly whenever I tried her phone number it was always switched off. I kept on going to her house but the door was always locked. Maybe she lost her phone?. Maybe she forgot to tell me that she was traveling?. Maybe she lost her phone and there is no means of her telling me that something came up urgently?. Maybe maybe maybe maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. So I decided to go to her house yesterday when am sure other tenants might have been back from xmas so as to know what have become of my pretty chioma. I always see dead people in my dream and my organ have stoped working. I was knocking on her door and her next door neighbour came out with look of surprise on his face. “who are you looking for he asked”. “Am looking for chioma, I replied.when was the last time you saw her?. I saw her just a week ago, I said. The whole tenant came out and kept asking me the last time I saw her.i told them its just last week. IT WAS THEN THE TOLD ME THAT THE CHIOMA AM LOOKING FOR, WHO USED TO LIVE IN THIS ROOM THAT AM KNOCKING AT THE DOOR, DIED A YEAR AGO FROM GROUP OF RAPIST THAT RAPED HER TO DEAD.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
IT'S A SUPER STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

BY THE WAY IT'S RAPED HER TO *DEATH* NOT *DEAD*

WHEN U ARE WRITING UR NEXT FAKE STORY.CHECK UR SPELLING tongue

19 Likes

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by herald9: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhammyg:

I'm just laughing at yougrin

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by elantraceey(f): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nice story undecided
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by xynerise: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
How you slept with a ghost and you live to tell the story abi? That ghost must be a hybrid

5 Likes

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
herald9:

I'm just laughing at yougrin
tongue
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by ifex370(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhammyg:

lolz dhammy my sweetheart... he might be telling the truth ooo grin

don't jump into conclusion, rather pray that ye might not fall into temptation...

cos crazy things happen in this crazy world
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
shocked op, are u serius? or jx joking? undecided
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bros this your story get as e be undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by fijiano202(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
naija people be forming story since Samson and delilah era....

shit happens though who knows it may be true

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
ifex370:

lolz dhammy my sweetheart... he might be telling the truth ooo grin

don't jump into conclusion, rather pray that ye might not fall into temptation...

cos crazy things happen in this crazy world
DON'T TELL ME U BELIEVE THIS shocked

THE STORY RESEMBLES ALL THOSE LOW BUDGET NOLLYWOOD FILMS grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by herald9: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhammyg:

tongue

angry

have you resumed?
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
herald9:

angry

have you resumed?
RESUMED
IF IT'S FOR UNI.THAT'S IN MARCH
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Enegod(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
xynerise:

How you slept with a ghost and you live to tell the story abi? That ghost must be a hybrid
grin grin
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
...... We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator....... Wale Adenuga films productions!

7 Likes

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by charijee(f): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tales from moonlight

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by herald9: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhammyg:

RESUMED
IF IT'S FOR UNI.THAT'S IN MARCH

oh....alrightsmiley
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by cutieberie1(f): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
wil comment lata after i hav read it
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by mirexxx(f): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
hian!! speechless! if na true u talk ask God 2 forgive u and restore ur organ. smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by jnrbayano(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ojaadilli stories..

When next you see dead people in your dream, stand your ground.

To arms Kenneth4u205!!

Ojaadilli defeated a 9-headed spirit, you also can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Dlionsheart: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
And what is the moral of the story??
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by chidekings(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
even if na true.

wetin happen.

we be God or we resemble Jesus Christ for ur eye
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by seankafor(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Op u be ghost rider?

6 Likes

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by remsonik(f): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Op you have earned a new title ghost rider
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by mytime24(f): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
charijee:
Tales from moonlight
seconded,....@op so since 1year chioma(ur ghost babe) landlord just lockd up d room witout rentin it out

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by aktem(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
uhmm...
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by aktem(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Op.....make i no lie u....d story swt die
u suppose give am dis topic--ADVENTURE OF THE GHOST RIDER....part 1
stil expectin part 2 sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by cruz22(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Op xo al diz hapnd durin xmaz period..hmmmmmmm undecided
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by bigx(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
OK
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Benita4bliss(f): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don watch dis movie, the title na, dead but still living, @op dis ur story swt o. But joke apart o, if it is true, better go for serious deliverance and prayers.
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Baddestguyp(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
story for the dragons
Re: How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
You forget to post your source

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / My Boo / Teenage Couple Share Deep Kiss & Romance, Boyfriend Shares It On Facebook (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.