Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,240 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials (38792 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by kahal29: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
kingstylo01:
please when you upload this video on youtube, kindly let me know

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-UR5g69sx9E

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by FastShipping: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Abagworo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
rhymz:

Igbos are no fools, we understand fully well how each candidate benefits us in the political equation, as far as this election is concerned, every region is choosing whom to support based on who represents Trust me, if it was about I.Q, leadership qualities and achievements so far, a character like Buhari will stand no chance against an even average Jonathan, that's the truth. Mbaka should make his comments based on proper judgement of the Niger polity and history and not religious sentimental morals that give neither candidate any chance to even be considered in the first place.

@bolded. Jonathan has low IQ by every known measurement if we are to judge by the actions we have seen him take in times of challenges. I do not think he has up to the IQ of an average JSS3 student.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by rhymz(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Abagworo:

@bolded. Jonathan has low IQ by every known measurement if we are to judge by the actions we have seen him take in times of challenges. I do not think he has up to the IQ of an average JSS3 student.
no need for childish description and comparison, I know Jonathan is not a power house of intellect either but if I were to compare him to a person like Buhari he will definitely look like an Einstein. I have watched Buhari give speeches and answer questions on how to handle the economy better than the present government, his responses showed a man whose I.Q and understanding is pedestrian and very detached. His most comfortable way of answering questions is to hurl blames and accusations. He does not seem to understand the enormity of the challenges at all. A man that claims his government will stabilize oil prizes if elected can't possibly be better than Jonathan in the I. Q department, let's ignore all the propaganda and mudslinging going on between the two candidates, I need you to honestly answer these questions without bias:

1. Do you honestly believe that the support for Buhari is largely based on change in the real sense of what every Nigerian expects.

2. Do you honestly believe that Buhari is a better leader than Jonathan based on Buhari's past or just because there has to be a change which will be led by the APC that you support.

3. As a fellow igbo man like myself, I am going to ask you this particular question as it concerns our political regional interests in the entity called Nigeria. Do you believe in all honesty that the Yoruba support for Buhari is not borne out of political sentiments that are parochial and selfish? Between GEJ and Buhari who do you believe will serve the igbo and Southeast interests better.....

4. Do you think it is appropriate for southwestern supporters of Buhari to shout Bigots at igbos who clearly make it known that they can't support Buhari yet the same Yoruba supporters have lent their support to Buhari based on the same bigoted reasons they accuse others of?

5. Do you honestly believe that Buhari can fight corruption in this present Democratic setting as is being touted by his supporters? Do you believe that Buhari himself is entirely free from the blemishes if corruption? Pls I want a sincere response, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by kingstylo01(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
softysparky:

I wish you quick recovery.
Bros you wicked oooo. Hahaha
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Ladybluecash(f): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Flye:

It's good for all this men to say the truth otherwise Nigeria will continue to fall. My pastor also said the same thing yesterday.
what is your pastors name
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by zingobaby: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Fr Mbaka is a true Man of God,he Says the truth.He hears from God direct.He is no 1 true man of God in this country

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by hilsocial(m): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2015
donpeey22:
My friend why are you being so stubbornly delusional? May I inform you that prior to the inception of GEJ's administration, a glass ceiling existed in the army which prevented army officers of Igbo extraction from attaining the position of COAS. This was due to the misconception that if an Igbo man attained such position, he would cause the ceassion of the east from Nigeria. This is the same misconception that has prevented the South east from producing the President of Nigeria.
You should burry your face in shame for celebrating Onisha-Owerri road as the only project done in the SE throughout Obasanjo's eight years in office. A poorly executed project with an almost zero impact on the lives of the generality of the southeasterners.
Let me inform you that as has always been the case during previous hausa/yoruba governments, you and your co-ingrates would have done nothing had Jonathan decided not to include the Enugu intentional airport among the rest that were upgraded. I live in Enugu and I am witness to the poor state of that airport before now.
I also am a witness to the poor state of the Enugu-portharcourt expressway prior to this government and I can attest to the improvement now. Apart from that road, there's this road that links Enugu and Anambra if you are coming to Enugu through Amansea junction in Awka to oji river, udi and down to ozalla in nkanu, that road was done by GEJ's administration not Obasanjo or yaradua.
Stop lying about the the second Niger bridge being at 0.01%, there's no way you will be in Lagos and have the right information on the progress of work on that project. From my own ON-THE-SPOT assessment of the project, work is progressing at considerable rate compared to when the contract was awarded.
If you are among those who have been paid by the opposition to engage in campaigns of calumny against Jonathan's administration, my simple advice is that you desist from such pettiness and stand for the truth lest you attract
curses on yourself and your unborn generation.

I will like to introduce myself a little to make u understand my indepth knowledge of what am about to say. I just graduated from FUTO and i stay in Enugu, Emene precisely so close to the airport and i am from Anambra and i travel on holidays or any special event lke burials or weddings to Anambra. So by my introduction i am used to Enugu Portharcourt road because dats my route to Owerri where i schooled and by my stay in Emene , i know very well about the Enugu Airport and by my occasional travelling to Anambra i know very well about Enugu Onitsha express way. I dont know much about the second Niger bridge as i just hear about it . I hv not seen it or passed dia for a while so i can't air my view so dat i wont gv fake info. There is work going on at Enugu PH road at least till Okigwe where i divert and the road is ok tanx to Goodluck, although its not perfect bt its v motorable . Enugu Onitsha express way being the major road in south east due to d rate of traffic is v bad since 6 - 7 years now. It is always under construction with no result. Most pple use the old road reconstructed by Sullivan in Enugu and Peter Obi in Anambra. It was better during Obj regime as per Enugu Onitsha road ask any true Anambrarian. As for the Airport Goodluck is really trying there. In general, GEJ has been average for the Igbos he hasnt done much neither has he being idle totally but the truth is had it been APC has an alternative the Igbos wld hv had a rethink. For now, there is no alternative. Kwankwaso wld hv been GEJ nightmare . So GEJ shd continue while APC shd try to win more seats in the senate and house of Rep inorder to control the legislative arm cos GEJ will win.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by akinladejo: 12:54am On Jan 03, 2015
The truth is dat Jonathan want to hear what he want to and that is y they kept on telling him what he want to, and that is why he is surounded by wicked corrupt people like Fani Kayode who stole aviation money and he pardoned him and carry him join himself. How will he be able to fight corruption?
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by hilsocial(m): 1:21am On Jan 03, 2015
rhymz:
no need for childish description and comparison, I know Jonathan is not a power house of intellect either but if I were to compare him to a person like Buhari he will definitely look like an Einstein. I have watched Buhari give speeches and answer questions on how to handle the economy better than the present government, his responses showed a man whose I.Q and understanding is pedestrian and very detached. His most comfortable way of answering questions is to hurl blames and accusations. He does not seem to understand the enormity of the challenges at all. A man that claims his government will stabilize oil prizes if elected can't possibly be better than Jonathan in the I. Q department, let's ignore all the propaganda and mudslinging going on between the two candidates, I need you to honestly answer these questions without bias:

1. Do you honestly believe that the support for Buhari is largely based on change in the real sense of what every Nigerian expects.

2. Do you honestly believe that Buhari is a better leader than Jonathan based on Buhari's past or just because there has to be a change which will be led by the APC that you support.

3. As a fellow igbo man like myself, I am going to ask you this particular question as it concerns our political regional interests in the entity called Nigeria. Do you believe in all honesty that the Yoruba support for Buhari is not borne out of political sentiments that are parochial and selfish? Between GEJ and Buhari who do you believe will serve the igbo and Southeast interests better.....

4. Do you think it is appropriate for southwestern supporters of Buhari to shout Bigots at igbos who clearly make it clear that they can support Buhari yet the same Yoruba supporters have lent their support to Buhari based on the same bigoted reasons they accuse others for?

5. Do you honestly believe that Buhari can fight corruption in this present Democratic setting as is being toured by his supporters? Do you believe that Buhari himself is entirely free from the blemishes if corruption? Pls I want a sincere response, thank you.

Thank U my broda. I ve been looking for pple who can reason like u. From what i heard cos i wasnt there Buhari is an upright man when he was the head of state. Personally, i need a better govt than what GEJ is offering but if i look at APC i see a little genuine pple like Fashola , Aregbesola , Oshomole and a large no of pple who are in APC because they lost out in d same failed PDP that has ruled us for 16 yrs den i get even more worried weda they met John the Baptist overnight or they just wana change their clothes. As for GEJ and Buhari. The latter may trully come for change but the pple around him clearly are clamouring for power and riches not change. The Yoruba APC are just interested in getting bk power same with the northerners. If we were to talk about capability and performance now not on religious or ethnic sentiment y didnt APC front pple like Fashola whom most pple use as an index for good leadership and governance or Kwankwaso who also tried but clearly they wanted to win with religious ad ethnic sentiment and not by performance meaning they will run the presidency not on performance basis but on sentiment. Now, Igbos are faced with no alternative than to vote for Gej unless Buhari clearly come out to tackle issues and provide answers not hoping on sentiments and propaganda to win. I will like APC to occupy the Senate President's seat atleast to ensure good governance by Gej. Best of luck to all aspirants, majority will decide not me.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by HONNESSTY(m): 1:27am On Jan 03, 2015
DickDastardly:

I reject it in jesus name and wish you a new life this new year amen!
Please dont quote me again if you dont want me to take you serious and destroy your entire family!
Its your last warning! cool
danger knws ful well dat honnessty is not afraid of him. When they shall c d face of honnessty dey wil al vanish. I stand to quote u again if u dnt return to the path of justice, fairness and sincerity. U choose to follow som1 who av turnd diz already fragil country into a deep hole. U r chosing Gej jst bkos is a christian. I am a christian bt i dnt suport Gej bkos he suround himself wit thieves and killers. U even av d odasity 2 make an empty threat to me and my family. Guy u only knw ur strength bt u dnt knw other piples strngth. U beta watch dat ur miserable wretchd big mouth of urs. Incase u dnt knw i am 10000 times more terible than danger itself. U must return to the path of righteousnes if u wan 2 suceed in life
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Maxiyke: 2:10am On Jan 03, 2015
Ichol:
2nd Niger bridge.
PDP administration has enslave Igbo people for 25 yrs.

The construction of 2nd Niger Bridge
through a Public Private Partnership
involving Julius Berger -NSIA
Consortium and tolling the Igbo people
for 25 years thereafter is another 419
on the Biafran Igbo citizens of South
East Nigeria. According to the terms of
this fraudulent business, the project is
a Design, Finance, Build, Operate and
Transfer (DFBOT) model to cost N117
Billion naira with the Federal
Government contributing a paltry N30
billion naira while the consortium will
raise the rest of the funds and
thereafter hold the Igbo people to
ransom by collecting a 25 year toll tax
for raising the rest of the funds
offshore.
President Jonathan speaking at the
ground breaking ceremony at Onitsha
in March 2014 said that “as part of our
administration’s Transformation
Agenda in the road sector, we have set
out to construct two very important
new bridges, across our Nation’s two
great rivers – the River Niger and River
Benue.These are the Loko-Oweto
Bridge linking Nasarawa and Benue
States,which is progressing
satisfactorily, and this 2nd Niger
Bridge, connecting Anambra and Delta
States.” It is worthy to note that the
other bridges are being constructed by
Jonathan regime without any PPP and
without any toll tax on the people of
Benue and Nasarrawa States.
This means that all President Ebele
Jonathan can do for the Igbos since
they gave him unprecedented support
since 2010 is to contribute only N30
billion naira while some Shylock
consortium raises the rest of the
money and milks the Igbo nation for 25
years.
Experts have told me that the bridge is
not supposed to cost anything above
N50 billion , going by Nigerian standard
of cost inflation, including the 11 km
access roads. However, this contract
cost was doubled overnight to N117
billion naira to justify the financial heist
on Ndigbo. The fraudulent
construction will cost N117 billion for a
1.5 km bridge while the 1.3 km Lekki-
Ikoyi suspension Bridge cost only N29
billion naira. Thus the thieves jerked
the cost of constructing the 2nd Niger
bridge to 4 times the actual cost just to
justify the rape on the over grateful
Igbo nation.
Informed sources within Ohanaeze
and among Igbo leaders and All
Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) have
continued to echo that this 2nd Niger
Bridge business venture is actually
between Julius Berger, Ebele Jonathan
and Peter Obi and that Mr Peter Obi’s
2nd Niger Bridge business venture will
yield at least N12 billion naira annually.
Reliable sources have revealed that
whenever the bridge is finished, all
heavy duty vehicles will pay N1000 toll
fee while cars and mini buses will pay
N500 naira. Tricycles will pay N200
while cyclists will pay N100 naira each
time they pass through the bridge.
This criminal toll gate will yield the
corrupt business consortium and their
secret sponsors about N1 billion
monthly. This means that in 4 years,
the thieves would have recovered N50
billion which is the actual over-
exaggerated cost of constructing
(going by the Federal Ministry of Works
Corrupt Standard). Going by the
Governor Fashola Run Lagos State
standard, the bridge will not cost
anything above N30 billion naira and
thieves will take about two years plus
to recover their investments and the
rest 22 years will be excess profit.
The financial interpretation of this
criminality is that for 25 years with
static revenue of N12 billion annually
(ignoring the tendencies to increase
the toll fee after 2 years) , the thieves
will make N300 billion naira turnover
with 250 billion naira as profit. This
means that their investment is
recouped within 4 years and the rest
21 years is profit. If the cost of such
offshore long term cost is factored,
usually 2.5 -5% per annum, and its
future value for 25 years is factored, it
cannot get any anywhere near N60
billion naira and yet the financial
bandits are bandying N117 billion naira
as cost of constructing the bridge.
The implication is that some politicians
within the presidency and Anambra
State Govt House have done 419 on the
Igbo nation and we are all smiling like
charmed drunks. If the entire Igbo
nation is charmed, I am not. God will
definitely disgrace the thieves that
want to put the Igbo race into a slavish
bondage of paying through the nose
for a Niger Bridge when all the rest of
Nigeria, from Benue to Kogi , Calabar
to Lagos,Maidugeri to Sokoto and all
over Nigeria has bridges, dams, silos,
roads etc built with Federal
Government money while the defeated
Biafran Igbos of South East will have
theirs built and tolled for 25 years.
For all the support Ndigbo gave Ebele
Azikkiwe Jonathan since 2010, a PPP
modeled 2nd Niger Bridge is far worse
that what Awolowo did when Ojukwu
released him from Calabar prison and
he promised to declare Oduduwa
Republic, but chickened out at the
deceptive offer of Gowon. This time
around, this disappointment is not
from a Soyinka nor Obasajo nor
Tinubu, rather it is under the
supervision of “our cousin” Ebele
Azikiwe Jonathan, and our former
Chairman, Board of Trustees of All
Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA)
‘Igbo Party” Peter Obi and world
acclaimed Igbo Economist Okonjo
Iwuala whose economic wisdom failed
to notice the injustice and criminality in
this transaction.
Condemning the fraud called 2nd Niger
Bridge, former governor of Anambra
State and serving senator, Dr Chris
Ngige said that “The first is that the
bridge is being built on a Public Private
Partnership(PPP) deal, with overseas
financiers. For that reason, the cost of
the bridge suffered double inflation,
both from the Nigeria end and the
financiers who alleged cost of fund.
“The bridge, which should have cost
N70 billion is now to cost N114 billion,
that was why I told the South-East
Senate Caucus that I was not going to
be a part of it”. Ngige even got it
wrong-the bridge should have cost
between N30-N50 billion naira, and
factoring cost of funds it should be t
around N40-N60 Billion if PPP should
be used.
Ohanaeze and all Igbo leaders should
condemn this enslavement of Ndigbo
through this over-bloated and
fraudulent construction of a bridge
and must demand immediately the
cancellation of this PPP Design,
Finance, Build, Operate and Transfer
model .
Jonathan led Government should
takeover the responsibility for the full
construction of that bridge, and settle
off the fraudulent consortium. This
fraudulent 419 2nd Niger Bridge
should be revised for a full scale
Federal Government Built arrangement
before another scandal erupts.
Obinna Akukwe
profetobinna2@yahoo.com
SOURCE:
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by rashmo: 2:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by DickDastardly(m): 3:23am On Jan 03, 2015
HONNESSTY:
danger knws ful well dat honnessty is not afraid of him. When they shall c d face of honnessty dey wil al vanish. I stand to quote u again if u dnt return to the path of justice, fairness and sincerity. U choose to follow som1 who av turnd diz already fragil country into a deep hole. U r chosing Gej jst bkos is a christian. I am a christian bt i dnt suport Gej bkos he suround himself wit thieves and killers. U even av d odasity 2 make an empty threat to me and my family. Guy u only knw ur strength bt u dnt knw other piples strngth. U beta watch dat ur miserable wretchd big mouth of urs. Incase u dnt knw i am 10000 times more terible than danger itself. U must return to the path of righteousnes if u wan 2 suceed in life
Ignored for the last time! cool
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by rhymz(m): 4:02am On Jan 03, 2015
hilsocial:

Thank U my broda. I ve been looking for pple who can reason like u. From what i heard cos i wasnt there Buhari is an upright man when he was the head of state. Personally, i need a better govt than what GEJ is offering but if i look at APC i see a little genuine pple like Fashola , Aregbesola , Oshomole and a large no of pple who are in APC because they lost out in d same failed PDP that has ruled us for 16 yrs den i get even more worried weda they met John the Baptist overnight or they just wana change their clothes. As for GEJ and Buhari. The latter may trully come for change but the pple around him clearly are clamouring for power and riches not change. The Yoruba APC are just interested in getting bk power same with the northerners. If we were to talk about capability and performance now not on religious or ethnic sentiment y didnt APC front pple like Fashola whom most pple use as an index for good leadership and governance or Kwankwaso who also tried but clearly they wanted to win with religious ad ethnic sentiment and not by performance meaning they will run the presidency not on performance basis but on sentiment. Now, Igbos are faced with no alternative than to vote for Gej unless Buhari clearly come out to tackle issues and provide answers not hoping on sentiments and propaganda to win. I will like APC to occupy the Senate President's seat atleast to ensure good governance by Gej. Best of luck to all aspirants, majority will decide not me.
My brother, I am also a FUTO graduate but I live and work in Lagos. Trust me, when it comes to politics in this country, there's no such thing as an unbiased support, especially when it is being touted by Yoruba politicians. They don't give their support if they don't stand to gain the most, they know just like you and I that Buhari is an overrated underachiever, the only reason the Yoruba political class are hovering around him is because they know the man's poor leadership antecedents, he is usually a nominal head that delegates even his own part of work to his deputy. He is popular in the north amongst Muslim Street thugs and religiously sentimental northerners. Besides, I believe that the Yorubas are probably envisaging a Yaradua kind of situation with this 72 yrs old man. Even the Northern political class are at a quagmire whether to give their support to Buhari or just wait for Jonathan to complete his eight years and easily hand power over to them.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Flye: 5:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Ladybluecash:
what is your pastors name
Dr Paul Eneche of Dunamis gospel centre area 1 garki Abuja.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Flye: 5:17am On Jan 03, 2015
rhymz:
My brother, I am also a FUTO graduate but I live and work in Lagos. Trust me, when it comes to politics in this country, there's no such thing as an unbiased support, especially when it is being touted by Yoruba politicians. They don't give their support if they don't stand to gain the most, they know just like you and I that Buhari is an overrated underachiever, the only reason the Yoruba political class are hovering around him is because they know the man's poor leadership antecedents, he is usually a nominal head that delegates even his own part of work to his deputy. He is popular in the north amongst Muslim Street thugs and religiously sentimental northerners. Besides, I believe that the Yorubas are probably envisaging a Yaradua kind of situation with this 72 yrs old man. Even the Northern political class are at a quagmire whether to give their support to Buhari or just wait for Jonathan to complete his eight years and easily hand power over to them.

I hate it when people ends argument with tribalism and religion rather than reality on ground, when they want to use tribalism/religion to cover reality on ground they will forget history, reality on ground and how we arrive at this point. This same man it was this same Yoruba that fought for him under Yaradua's cabals and the same Hausas that voted for him.
Well let us keep reason the way we like, God will do the best for us one day and we will all see that we don't need our brother in power before we enjoy the fruit of a good government once we are wise enough to vote in sensible government and vote out senseless government irrespective of tribe and religion. If a Yoruba man does not perform and an Isekiri man can do the job better of what good is it to keep the man in office all because his a Yoruba man, mind you the situation in Nigeria does not know a Muslim/ christian or Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa etc the condition still remain the same. Left to me I want serious competition in the process of choosing our leaders this will make them perform better than one party states. Even if they re all thieves the fact that another thieves is after that thing they re stealing will make one of those thieves to be better.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by tollu: 6:25am On Jan 03, 2015
^^^

We learnt all these things from our fathers and just jumped into it without reasoning for ourselves. Our fathers sat down and watched things get to this level without doing anything about it, later they will start telling stories of how goat was 1 Naira, car was half a kobo. What were they looking at for donkey years! Busy forming parapo I guess. Our generation should be different and more enlightened at least the media has made other countries and their way of life known to us.

That is our greatest undoing in this country, to assume that just because an individual is from my village, he will influence my life positively. An Esan man in the corridors of power does not have any trouble getting contracts and money from an Igbo man, Yoruba, Berom, Itsekiri, Kalabari and vice versa. As long as they are in the cabals and corridors, forget all this poor man parapoism we are forming on Nairaland, they are all very tight friends.

What did Obasanjo do for his state in his 8 years as president? What has GEJ done for his? What has Sambo done for his? Atiku has been useful to his region because he is not just a politician but an astute business man too and even he still hasn't done nearly enough.

What did Stella Oduah do for her people? Well she is busy giving out cars in Anambra now all to become a senator. Femi Fani Kayode - the loud mouth buffoon, what did he do?
Make una leave parapoism for social events only abeg.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by InvertedHammer: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2015
[b]I AM SO RELIEVED THAT THERE IS STILL A LONE VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS OF SYCOPHANCY.

HOW CAN PEOPLES' LIVES BE IN SO DISARRAY AND THEY STILL DEFEND THEIR OPPRESSORS?

ARE NIGERIANS DOOMED?

ARE NIGERIANS ALLERGIC TO GOOD THINGS OF LIFE?

WHY WOULD PEOPLE SO CALLOUSLY DIG THEIR OWN GRAVES TO SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO CARE LESS ABOUT THEM UNLESS DURING ELECTIONS?

IT IS QUIET APPALLING HOW EASILY NIGERIANS FORGOT THE OIL-SUBSIDY PROTESTS AND SCAM.

SOME PEOPLE SHOUTING "GEJ TILL 2019" DO NOT LIVE IN NIGERIA. THEY DON'T CARE.

BUT THEN AND AGAIN, IT IS DEMOCRACY. IF NIGERIANS PREFER LIFE OF ECONOMIC SERVITUDE, IT IS THEIR CHOICE.

AFTER FEBRUARY ELECTIONS, ANYONE COMPLAINING OF BAD GOVERNANCE IS ON HIS/HER OWN.

IF YOUR ONLY CHOICE IN LIFE IS TO CONTINUE WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW, I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!

FOR ONCE, AT LEAST YOU AGREED IT IS THE DEVIL.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

IF WORSE COMES TO WORST, I WILL STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIA TILL 2019.

I AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO LOSE. I HAVE NO IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS IN NIGERIA.

IT IS JUST THAT IT IS SAD WATCHING PEOPLE WALLOW IN IGNORANCE.

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!
[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UR5g69sx9E&app=desktop

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Centurion13(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=kahal29 post=29408995]Thats the hard copy of the video Its already in circulation in the market. Bought mine yst, its a must watch.[/quote

This the link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UR5g69sx9E
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by rhymz(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2015
Flye:

I hate it when people ends argument with tribalism and religion rather than reality on ground, when they want to use tribalism/religion to cover reality on ground they will forget history, reality on ground and how we arrive at this point. This same man it was this same Yoruba that fought for him under Yaradua's cabals and the same Hausas that voted for him.
Well let us keep reason the way we like, God will do the best for us one day and we will all see that we don't need our brother in power before we enjoy the fruit of a good government once we are wise enough to vote in sensible government and vote out senseless government irrespective of tribe and religion. If a Yoruba man does not perform and an Isekiri man can do the job better of what good is it to keep the man in office all because his a Yoruba man, mind you the situation in Nigeria does not know a Muslim/ christian or Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa etc the condition still remain the same. Left to me I want serious competition in the process of choosing our leaders this will make them perform better than one party states. Even if they re all thieves the fact that another thieves is after that thing they re stealing will make one of those thieves to be better.

The problem with many of you is that you like to live in denial and play the ostrich game. Igbos for so long have been led to believe that in this country national good comes first but the reality shows that it is rather sectional, regional, tribal and parochial interests that come first. Enough of all that fine talk now we are talking politics not Eldorado.

Obasanjo was a Yoruba who initially did not get the Yoruba support because in the first election there was another Yoruba candidate in the person of Olu Falae who did not seem then as a lackey of the Hausa military men.
Now his re-election was different even though his first four years was pedestrian and nothing close to what Jonathan presently has achieved in his on going first 4 years, yet Obasanjo got the unflinching support of his Yoruba brothers against the likes of this same overrated Buhari that Yorubas are now telling us is the greatest leader that ever liveth. If he was not good enough to replace an OBJ with far less achievements in his first tenure than GEJ then why is he good now to replace Jonathan? My brother the simple truth is parochial interest.

The Yoruba political elite has always played opposition politics, that's the truth but in this particular case, they seem to want to capitalize on some limitations of the Jonathan government to intimidate him out of office.
1. He is from a minority tribe and a region that has greatly been balkanized along tribal and needless geographical identity, so it is believed that he can be intimidated without the other many tribes and igbos especially in the that region being able to do much to stop a gang up against him of the SW and the North.

2. The Jonathan PR team is weak and always does a bad job portraying the good side of this government as opposed to the one-sided opposition influenced media exaggerations of mistakes and miscalculations of his government. The method the APC propagandists employ to make the Jonathan government look like a lameduck and as they say "clueless" is what the Americans of the the fifties call McCarthyism, the political tactics of making reckless, unsubstantiated accusations against one's opponents designed to challenge their character or
patriotism for political gain.
What the Jonathan needs is a Joseph Goebel type of propagandist that can use information systemically to the benefits and purpose of his government not the intellectually bereft mudslinging that Okupe and Fani Kayode's do with the APC propagandists that seem to be better at it than them.

3. There is a deliberate effort to frustrate the Jonathan government efforts by disgruntled elements in the north and propaganda opportunists in the South. There is too much deliberate misrepresentation of facts and again the Jonathan PR team is just bland and not working.
There is so much positives going on in this dispensation that just does not get the right reportage, coverage and attention, the same failing of the Jonathan PR and Media handlers.

4. And lastly, the Nigerian voting public are largely ignorant of history and political happenings around them, if not somebody like Buhari won't have the moral standing to even contemplate leadership in Nigeria of today. A man that made sure the only part of history recorded during his time was the part he wanted you to recorded even the recorded part he had to vet it and contemplate whether to let it into the public. Many people don't know that till this day, Buhari toppled the Shagari’s government majorly because the Shagari’s government and the Senate at the time were investigating a missing 2 billion dollars that happened during Obasanjo's military regime in which Buhari was his oil minister. The Shagari’s government had already promised to release the reports of the committee set up to investigate it soon after the elections only for Buhari and his boiz to move swiftly and overthrew the government and made sure none of the reports both from the Senate committee headed by the elder Saraki and one Justice Ireke or so who he would later appoint as the Attorney General of the Federation to shut him up and Saraki as minister of Justice. Buhari is the most pretentious corrupt crusader in the history of this country and the Yorubas know this very well because their very reactionary politicians suffered the most in his government. But for the same sectional and parochial interests, we are seeing their political elite pretending like Buhari was some saint and god in his time, even the Bisi Akande guy Buhari follows about was also part of the politicians Buhari threw in jail on trumped up charges of corruption.

So yes, the supports are very sectional and tribalistic from every region, tribe and religion, while you are willing to deny it openly even though you kniw it is true, I am not denying it or playing the ostrich game.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by jumeekay: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
d by currpt sycophants, who sees their appointment an avenue to better their own economy at the expence of the general populace.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2015
donpeey22:
Stop being delusional my friend. All that scare tactics doesn't work on me. And what happened to Chimaroke, Flavor and 'many others'? Let me inform you that right now Flavor and his family are cooling off in the USA, while Chimaroke is seriously warming up to return to the senate.
Let me repeat what I said earlier: Mbaka is an attention-seeking fool and his opinion can never decide who wins the presidential election. Is it clearer now?

Nigeria' s reputation is in tatters
Before people talk about us abroad, they become apologetic and you know the country is nothing

Our health system is soo bad that radical measures (like barring Nig politicians from travelling abroad for treatment AND denying health workers visas so they can stay and help Nig) are being called for. By some oyibo people! Our government is not responsive. People are poor unacceptably so....our educational system is a joke...so much so that politicians' kids do not attend our public schools

It goes on and on.....about 65percent of Nigerians are poor, many unemployed youth everywhere, no vocational schools, no Universal health insurance, NOTHING

Six years is enough to make a change
It has not happened
It is time for a new person who will bring change, or try

GEJ does not inspire confidence
True Story

I absolutely am not swayed by religious sentiments, after all they are foreign to Africa
Butttiii......we need change in this country. Asap

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Ladybluecash(f): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Flye:

Dr Paul Ene he of Dynamics gospel centre area 1 garki Abuja.
ok
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2015
milychocs:

Nigeria' s reputation is in tatters
Before people talk about us abroad, they become apologetic and you know the country is nothing

Our health system is soo bad that radical measures (like barring Nig politicians from travelling abroad for treatment AND defying health workers visas so they can stay and help Nig) are being called for. By some oyibo people! Our government is not responsive. People are poor unacceptably so....our educational system is a joke...so much so that politicians' kids do not attend our public schools

It goes on and on.....about 65percent of Nigerians are poor, many unemployed youth everywhere, no vocational schools, no Universal health insurance, NOTHING

Six years is enough to make a change
It has not happened
It is time for a new person who will bring change, or try

GEJ does not inspire confidence
True Story

I absolutely am not swayed by religious sentiments, after all they are foreign to Africa
Butttiii......we need change in this country. Asap
My dear, even after changing GEJ, I am sure you will still call for another change soonest. trust me. The messy situation Nigeria is struggling to get rid of today was created by the so many years of military rule witnessed by the country from 1966 till the coming of democracy.
From what I know about recent developments in the leadership of the country, GEJ's administration still stands tall compared to his predecessors in terms of developmental strides.
I know that due to the large population of the country and the various tribal and regional interests, it is very difficult for any President to completely transform the country in just 6 years. Not Buhari or whoever you think has the magic wand. GEJ is doing well and I believe that if after his tenure in 2019 his successor proceeds at the same pace, Nigeria will be much better in the shortest possible time.
See, i am not a politician neither am I benefiting anything personal from GEJ's government, but I stand for the truth anytime anyday due to my conviction that Nigeria can only develop when Nigerians begin to say the truth and shun politics of sectionalism which is what APC-the so called change agents, stand for.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by johnie: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by ZACHIE: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mr. Mbaka gave this sermon to thousands of parishioners as his Adoration Prayer Ground in Enugu, Thursday, saying President Jonathan had failed to stem the tide of insecurity and corruption in the country.

In the year 2014, we had a lot of bloodshed in this country. People were dying like rats without anybody asking about them. This country suffered a lot of blood experience. Many of us witnessed that people were in tears. Just like the ancient world, the year 2014, the 4 in it had the queen in it, which had to do with death. Our leaders failedus with reckless abandon and nobody asked them question.

The so-called democracy was a hidden autocracy. It was deceptive and questionable quack miler. Nigerians suffered hunger unnecessarily. We heard about oil subsidy being removed and added, whatever be(is) their jargon, nobody understood them. We heard about minimum wage, the civil servant suffered, the minimum wage was not paid and we were all calm. In 2015, Nigerians will not be calm again (shouts of AMEN!).

We need change. Whatever it will be, let it be. This is my golden message to my beloved country. What actually is happening (Ogini nne me?). The multitude of our youths, the quality young men, quality young women, brilliants youths but nobody has plans for any of you. Our so-called leaders should come and apologize. In 2015, it shall not continue like that (shouts of AMEN).

By the grace of God, by the power of the Holy Spirit, we are announcing spiritually, change! 2015 should not be a year of any hooligan maneuvering to hijack power. This is our New Year message. Listen, when you go home, tell anybody you see that from the oracle of the Holy Spirit, we are announcing change (AMEN). Can somebody help me to shout change (shouts of change by the congregation) in Jesus holy name.

Look at what it’s like, as I’m yet to bless your families, bless your industries, bless your destinies. Come 2015, your plans are blessed, your vision are blessed, your locomotive society are blessed. I cover this year with the blood of Jesus. I seal this year with the blood of Jesus.

My message is in two branches (folds). Number one branch, the theme of this first message to my fellow countrymen is from good luck to bad luck. Once upon a time, the whole countrymen were crying for a leader who will help us move forward with our economy, have an authentic democracy, give our unemployed youths jobs, enable our power to be steady, who will industrialize Nigerians, who will encourage mass education and agriculturalize Nigeria. Having in view that oil will soon drop, give us security in a maximum level. By the grace of God, there emerged a Goodluck, all of us were happy, the Goodluck met Yar’ Adua and Yar’ Adua died. May the Holy Spirit help me as I utter this message, I know many will misunderstand it, but it will stand the test of time and you will know I’m speaking the truth.

The Goodluck met Yar’Adua and Yar’Adua died. Before you know it, the Goodluck met our oil and the oil had a bad luck and poured away, before we knew it, the Goodluck met our naira, our naira had a bad luck. Where are we going? What is the fate of this country? Shall we continue like this, we need change (shout of change from the congregation).

As I’m speaking with you, most of our civil servants did not celebrate their Christmas. The Christmas season that should be a Goodluck time became a bad luck time for our Nigerians forgetting that very soon, from 3rd January, the children will go back to school and the parent are going to pay school fees. From where? Are they going to use their urine to pay? (Shout of NO from the congregation). But where is the good water even if they are going to use their urine. Are they going to use their stool to pay the school fees of their children? (Shout of NO from the congregation). You have to eat well to defecate.

What is the fate of our children? Tears fill my eyes when I see our young graduates hoping and walking our streets. What is the meaning of kidnapping? Kidnapping is the grandson of unemployment. Boko Haram is a grand great child of the same unemployment, mass looting, and poor governance.

I’m not saying that Goodluck is a bad man. He is a good man. But he cannot lead Nigeria. As things stand right now, from the oracle of the Holy Spirit, Jonathan should honourably resign quietly and let Nigeria be. The destiny of Nigeria is greater than Goodluck Jonathan. The Goodluck in Jonathan has become a bad luck to Nigerians. Whatever brought him in should send him back and let Nigeria be.

By this time in few months to come, many are going to lose their jobs and there is no alternative. During election, Jonathan will answer Azikiwe, Ebele and become an Igbo man and after election, the Ebele, the Azikiwe and Goodluck will vanish from his identity. Who is fooling who actually?

Look at our federal roads, we are not even asking for new ones, roads built by Buhari and Babangidas — the so called Hausa people— cannot be maintained. Follow Enugu here to Onitsha, children born some years ago do not know that there was a lane along the other side of Isiagwu and we are all saying continue. The continuity of Jonathan means disaster to Nigeria.

We need change. May the Holy Spirit help me to vocalize what he has shown to me while I was waiting on him to give me a message for my people? I’m worried about the future of you my children. Go to school, go to school, mention any government school functioning in Nigeria now? Our schools are dilapidated. Nigeria is like an egg about to break in the hands of Jonathan Goodluck and we cannot allow it to happen. It is so unfortunate that pastors are becoming vultures around the president. Pastors are becoming hawks around him, eating the porridge of Jacob and selling their prophetic rights. And anointing is being merchandised in Aso Rock, carrying our nairas, turning it to dollars and carrying it in jets moving out of the country.

Listen, this is the voice on the pulpit: all these men of God, who are telling Jonathan to continue because they are benefitting one thing or the other, you should question your apostolic, prophetic anointing. What the Bible say is that Samson did not know that the Holy Spirit had left him. Let them watch if the Holy Spirit is still in them.

Listen, they will begin to tell us this one is a Christian the other one is a Muslim. I don’t believe in that. Who is a Christian more than Judas? Did Judas not betray Jesus? Judas was not just a Christian, he was not just a mere apostle, he was a super apostle like a cardinal but at a time he messed up and Bible says his office, let another take. That is the normal thing.

The way Nigeria is going right now, the office of Goodluck Jonathan let another take. I’m not campaigning for anybody. I’m filled with tears over what is happening in Nigeria. Some of us who have nongovernmental organisations funding charity, I know what I’m suffering. The more they are looting our resources, the more they are rending you unemployed, the more some of us suffer the more. If I have been paying for the school fees of 500 people, it would now jack up to 3000, or more.

What the government should do, individuals are struggling to achieve. When there is no road, no power, all this fake promises… where is the power? That Onitsha Bridge, has it now been built? No. After 6 years, and Goodluck has what it takes to do whatever. He surrounded himself with hooligans. By the time he comes down, he won’t have anybody to work with. He played himself into the hands of hooligans.

My interest is about the wellness of this country. Nigeria must survive what we are passing through by the help of God. The same God who saved us from Ebola will save us from this bad luck season (shouts of AMEN from the congregation).

Look at it, there was a time there was an argument about pension fund – such billions. Who is talking about it now? Billions and we were hearing it… from excess crude oil money, where is the impact of the excess crude oil money? Now from oil boom, it has met a bad luck; it’s now oil doom. If my father will be my leader and my siblings will all die, let a stranger be my leader and let my family be. All I’m trying to tell you is that we have not entered into any covenant with anybody.

Last time, the First Lady came here. We are not partisan; we welcomed her. We did a spiritual drama here. Lifted four birds to fly up, the main one that should fly up refused to go. I did everything possible and that one is the healthiest of them all but refused to fly and the spirit of God said, don’t disturb him.

When God rejected Saul, David took over. Let me tell you, in the history of Nigeria, we have never experience bloodshed as we have in the time of Goodluck. If Goodluck means bloodshed for Nigerians are you waiting until your own blood is shed? (shouts of No from the congregation).

We need change, however God will do it. Look at the insecurity if you go to the northern part of Nigeria.

My fellow priest, my fellow pastors, don’t just stand up to attack this message, because you have mouth. Think well before you put your mouth, the voice is beyond your own contribution. Listen, are you waiting for your own church to be bombed before you speak out? If you go to Maiduguri, some parishes have closed down. Go to Potiskum. People no longer go to church on Sundays in many parts of this country. Now imagine a scenario where a president cannot fight a simple insurgence. This is not an external country attack o. It is not like another country invaded Nigeria. It is an intra distraction. And many of us are claiming that it was because Buhari said that he was going to make Jonathan’s government ungovernable. Listen, let’s assume Buhari said something like that, even though it’s not Buhari who said it. So if you are the president and somebody say something like that, will you not arrest such a person?

Part 2 to come later…

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by hilsocial(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
rhymz:

My brother, you are very correct. Which yr did u graduate from FUTO and which dept?
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by hilsocial(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
rhymz:
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Flye: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
rhymz:

The problem with many of you is that you like to live in denial and play the ostrich game. Igbos for so long have been led to believe that in this country national good comes first but the reality shows that it is rather sectional, regional, tribal and parochial interests that come first. Enough of all that fine talk now we are talking politics not Eldorado.

Obasanjo was a Yoruba who initially did not get the Yoruba support because in the first election there was another Yoruba candidate in the person of Olu Falae who did not seem then as a lackey of the Hausa military men.
Now his re-election was different even though his first four years was pedestrian and nothing close to what Jonathan presently has achieved in his on going first 4 years, yet Obasanjo got the unflinching support of his Yoruba brothers against the likes of this same overrated Buhari that Yorubas are now telling us is the greatest leader that ever liveth. If he was not good enough to replace an OBJ with far less achievements in his first tenure than GEJ then why is he good now to replace Jonathan? My brother the simple truth is parochial interest.

The Yoruba political elite has always played opposition politics, that's the truth but in this particular case, they seem to want to capitalize on some limitations of the Jonathan government to intimidate him out of office.
1. He is from a minority tribe and a region that has greatly been balkanized along tribal and needless geographical identity, so it is believed that he can be intimidated without the other many tribes and igbos especially in the that region being able to do much to stop a gang up against him of the SW and the North.

2. The Jonathan PR team is weak and always does a bad job portraying the good side of this government as opposed to the one-sided opposition influenced media exaggerations of mistakes and miscalculations of his government. The method the APC propagandists employ to make the Jonathan government look like a lameduck and as they say "clueless" is what the Americans of the the fifties call McCarthyism, the political tactics of making reckless, unsubstantiated accusations against one's opponents designed to challenge their character or
patriotism for political gain.
What the Jonathan needs is a Joseph Goebel type of propagandist that can use information systemically to the benefits and purpose of his government not the intellectually bereft mudslinging that Okupe and Fani Kayode's do with the APC propagandists that seem to be better at it than them.

3. There is a deliberate effort to frustrate the Jonathan government efforts by disgruntled elements in the north and propaganda opportunists in the South. There is too much deliberate misrepresentation of facts and again the Jonathan PR team is just bland and not working.
There is so much positives going on in this dispensation that just does not get the right reportage, coverage and attention, the same failing of the Jonathan PR and Media handlers.

4. And lastly, the Nigerian voting public are largely ignorant of history and political happenings around them, if not somebody like Buhari won't have the moral standing to even contemplate leadership in Nigeria of today. A man that made sure the only part of history recorded during his time was the part he wanted you to recorded even the recorded part he had to vet it and contemplate whether to let it into the public. Many people don't know that till this day, Buhari toppled the Shagari’s government majorly because the Shagari’s government and the Senate at the time were investigating a missing 2 billion dollars that happened during Obasanjo's military regime in which Buhari was his oil minister. The Shagari’s government had already promised to release the reports of the committee set up to investigate it soon after the elections only for Buhari and his boiz to move swiftly and overthrew the government and made sure none of the reports both from the Senate committee headed by the elder Saraki and one Justice Ireke or so who he would later appoint as the Attorney General of the Federation to shut him up and Saraki as minister of Justice. Buhari is the most pretentious corrupt crusader in the history of this country and the Yorubas know this very well because their very reactionary politicians suffered the most in his government. But for the same sectional and parochial interests, we are seeing their political elite pretending like Buhari was some saint and god in his time, even the Bisi Akande guy Buhari follows about was also part of the politicians Buhari threw in jail on trumped up charges of corruption.

So yes, the supports are very sectional and tribalistic from every region, tribe and religion, while you are willing to deny it openly even though you kniw it is true, I am not denying it or playing the ostrich game.

Up till today obasonjo still don't have Yoruba support infact some of your people on niraland claimed Yorubas hate him because they were expecting him to fill his cabinet with only Yoruba people. During third term agenda we all know the people that supported him and the people that were against him, we may twist the fact has we like but we all know how Obj won the southwestern states during his second term election which later backfire because some governors challenged it.

I know nobody is a saint but we deserve more than what we re getting now, for me it's not about Buhari or Gej but we deserve more than what we got. I remember I was in the north during the election, it was like a masiah coming to rid the land all evil only for him to be like his predecessors.

You may sing him all the praises now when he is in government as it is always the case, but we will see what he will be remembered for when he left. I know my pastor is not a Yoruba man in fact he is very close to him but he said all this thing on January first when gej came to our church.

You don't need to be of any tribe before you enjoy the support of all Nigerians just like he enjoyed it in his Yaradua's term. People ain't foolish as many has painted it. just imagine people ripped the benefit of a man and you will think they want that man to go? Look all this theory of tribalism is been formulated by the rich who exploit it to gain supporters but when they want to share the loot nothing like tribalism.
Just check those who bought PHCN, Subsidy theives, oil block allocations, inflated contracts, those who do money laundering for them etc you will notice that it cut across the ethnic divides and religion, this only means one thing which is they steal together but they divide us so that we may not be able to think straight and unit to demand the right thing. This is why I'm always angry when people act in the way they expected us to act.

About his PR team, they re very bad and they lay emphases on sentiment rather than his work, I said I will prefer a leader that exergirate his own achievement to the one that prefer division tactics.

Thanks and God bless this nation including you and I.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Operation No Shanties In Lagos" Kicks Off In Ikeja (photos) / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari / Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.