Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials (38758 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2015
kreamidiva:
Hope say this prophesy will come to pass o.
To the hurt of d christains but to the joy of d muslims.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Okaka27(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2015
gratiaeo:

Father is on a very long tin.
There are a lots he doesn't know about Nigeria politics. We Igbo are economically better with GEJ than other previous leaders, i know what we pass through during OBJ and Yaradua
selfish bastard
If u think put tribalism ahead of Nigeria well being
Den it will never be better for u... I.diot

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Udodasco1(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Mbaka words are always straight OP if you are used to twisting other men of God words and go free then you have come to the end of road.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Airforce1(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2015
dis could be the game changer for GEJ

Because catholics all over Nigeria love and respects father mbaka so much

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by born2boink(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2015
Which of the past government were not surrounded by corrupt officials, even Oga buhari surrounded by Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by PassingShot(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2015
The remaining patriotic Nigerians on GEJ's side will soon realize that it is unwise to allow him rule for another four years having brought trouble, sorrows and destructions in the past six years.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by BlaiseJohn(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2015
duni04:
Maybe mama peace forgot to drop his own brown envelope. His tone will change after she does the needful undecided
you dont know who he is thats why you saying that ish

8 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by samuelmag: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Father tell them o,I didn't see the good talk more of luck.wish there was another candidate aside Buhari but there's non.all I want is change from PDPthiefs so I go manage Buhari atlist I knw he will kill coruption wich means Naija problems is half solved

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Enigmaesq(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Is hard to comment
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by anigbajumo(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2015
All wat I knw z GMB till 2023,haterz go bath inside transformer.....

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Larow(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2015
gratiaeo:

Father is on a very long tin.
There are a lots he doesn't know about Nigeria politics. We Igbo are economically better with GEJ than other previous leaders, i know what we pass through during OBJ and Yaradua
even if we are not better, GEJ is our man! No be 2day we don de suffer naa!
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Centurion13(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2015
This isn't even a matter of spoiling his market, it is a matter of saying the truth about him
Chanchit:
When people like this don dey spoil market for you, make u knw say Ur own don dey mayan.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Fr. Mbaka's message is a bombshell. With this message circulating the maket,Jonathan has lost the election. APC does not need to spend much campaigning for Buhari as Fr. Mbaka has done the job for them. grin grin

Damn! Jonathan is finished!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Mbaka himself is not exempted from corruption. His own is even worse because he uses the guise of religion to dupe brainwashed people of their money.
The political priest seeking attention since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by deejayterabyte(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
To the hurt of d christains but to the joy of d muslims.

You are a stupid religious bigot!

Religious sentiments won't work again, we are smart now, Nigeria will unite and kick jona out of Aso rock, Christians and Muslims will come together and vote in GMB, Corruption must leave our land!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Which portion of the Bible did this Stomach Infrastructure Reverend Father preach from ? Each time these naive people, who believe on an inexistent God open their silly mouth, only nonsense comes out. I expected a Preacher to quote straight from the Bible not mental conjectures of naivety.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Chance of GEJ winning the coming election is like a camel trying to enter the eye of a needle. GEJ has sealed PDP's fate.

Cos the votes of some minority region can't win him the election. Now with this Catholic's father revelation in Enugu, things are gonna get worse for PDP.

8 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by justhelp(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2015
i said it on this forum before and i will say it again, GEJ WILL BE THE FIRST NIGERIA PRESIDENT TO BE VOTED OUT OF POWER. come feb 14 pls be fast push jan out of the way and come i want to use my pvc against some idiots and clueless one

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by deejayterabyte(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2015
Larow:
even if we are not better, GEJ is our man! No be 2day we don de suffer naa!

Na that suffer go kill you and your family

Goat!

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by deletrue: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:
The Igbos that I know and met are upright, honest, and God fearing people like Father Mbaka. This type of man is very hard to find today. The man said nothing but the whole truth. May God bless him and witness Buhari becomes the next president.
The Igbos are upright beings and cannot come up with this rubbish unless he is an apc substance or breed. He should have told the apc that their promise of blood bath come Feb., is causing a terrible migration from the cities. Every families and other have planned to travel out to avoid being caught up with the apc's preaching of running two governments in one country. Bloody fools. Just go the airports and transport companies towards the end of January and observe. Your boko haram only will vote you out.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by kayzeesoft(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Even Gej himself, he's a corrupt leader.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2015
deejayterabyte:

Religious sentiments won't work again, we are smart now, Nigeria will unite and kick jona out of Aso rock, Christians and Muslims will come together and vote in GMB, Corruption must leave our land!
Thanks.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Demdem(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
Fr. Mbaka's message is a bombshell. With this message circulating the maket,Jonathan has lost the election. APC does not need to spend much campaigning for Buhari as Fr. Mbaka has done the job for them. grin grin

Damn! Jonathan is finished!!

How can I get the cd? I need to give some ibo friends of mine new yr gift. I need around 3 dozen copies. grin

10 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by hero31x(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2015
He is simply Seeking Presidential attention!

GEJ TILL BUHARI STOP HIS ATTACKS ON INNOCENT LIVES.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2015
deejayterabyte:

Thanks and if you don't mind i got better issues to attend to.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by efonat(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
Father Mbaka you are on your own! cool
GEJ till 2019!
What re ur basis of u voting gej. Let me ask u. What re d qualities of a good leader. If u know.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2015
"Father mbaka is a boko haram pastor"- TANoids

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Benstus: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2015
agarawu23:
I really don't know why sm idiort keep saying Gej till 2019. If dats your prayer, may ur life be miserable as Nigeria is ryt now. (Amen)

Dear God, ppl call u and u answer sad pls take away GEJ and the thieves around him. This hard life too much and we need a new president.

God, just 1 apple took away abacha, take away Gej with any power you have in your hand.

GeJ is a failure ; even my 5yr old daughter knws dat.

I will return the same prayer to you. As all of you shout "Sai Buhari", may it be the last word you will shout before you die as it was done to those youth Corpers who were murdered in 2011 and the last word they heard was Sai Buhari . May all you have worked for be destroyed as it was done to those whose properties were destroyed in 2011 and the last word they heard was Sai Buhari , amen.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2015
[color=#990000]Finally!!!!!! Change is approaching!!!! grin
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by joy2(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2015
All this discouraging comments wil not stop GEJ from winning the election come feb 2015. You people seems not to know the meaning of divine favor, that is what GEJ is going to enjoy again, you are just critisesing for nothing, Apc will win in 2019, but not Buhari as the presential flag bearer, Nigerians just be patient and see the luck God is brining us.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
Which portion of the Bible did this Stomach Infrastructure Reverend Father preach from ? Each time these naive people, who believe on an inexistent God open their silly mouth, only nonsense comes out. I expected a Preacher to quote straight from the Bible not mental conjectures of naivety.
I wish you quick recovery.

11 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2015
There are just 2 men of God in nigeria!...FATHER MBAKA & others! Ur honesty got tears tears rolling down my eyes, God bless u sir! #change 2015 is inevitable!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lives Of Former Governors After Office / "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board / Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.