Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials (38789 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by michael3876(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2015
wen someone will just seat in d comfort if his parish house. where people will always troop in to worship him. re u tryin to tell us dat mbaka is now a god . i release many birds nd d fat one refuse to fly. i could recall. mbaka was know for hia miracles but since he entered politics. d miracles re no longer comin. instead of asking for more anointing, u re here criticizin ur own. no imam will ever criticize ther own. so let father mbaka face his business. gej till 2019.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by dhidden: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Hilaskee:
Balak and Balaam - The horse refused to move....
Mbaka and PEJ - The bird refused to fly......

We need Change!!!

What a flawed interpretation. Interprete the best way you can now but GOD will soon give you the final interpretation. Bless you.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by PStacks(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ is just a victim of his own circumstance.

He should have done better, but he followed the Business As usual path.

Buhari all the way.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by docadams: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
Which portion of the Bible did this Stomach Infrastructure Reverend Father preach from ? Each time these naive people, who believe on an inexistent God open their silly mouth, only nonsense comes out. I expected a Preacher to quote straight from the Bible not mental conjectures of naivety.

I understand you are from the SE. If you don't know the influence Fr Mbaka has on eastern catholics then it's unfortunate. He is the most respected personality in the SE landscape.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Okaka27(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You must be a product of a leaking condom to call someone who has a dissenting view from yours a bastard.

It's people like you that easily get deceived into trading your brother out to the enemies. Do you think the Hausa/Fulanis who vote Buhari do so becsuse he's good for Nigeria and not because he is one of their own?

Why did the Yoruba people support OBJ for a second tenure even though he was a failure? They even went as far as AD, the then Yoruba party not presenting a presidential candidate but instead adopted Obj.

Now read this excerpt from wikileaks;

" Turning to the presidential contest, Tinubu disclosed that he does not like President Obasanjo...... That said, Tinubu admitted that he and his party, the Alliance for Democracy, must support Obasanjo. Southwest Nigeria is Yoruba land and the President is Yoruba" - Wikileaks;

https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS369_a.html
U statement was utterly tribalism without remorse. Never put ur tribe over d progress of our Country. I am not a fan of Buhari, but I know he is a good man and the only individual that can tackle Corruption which is d basic problem of Nigeria. Give him a chance pls. Jonathan has spent 7 yrs in dat presidency and has done absolutely nothing. God gave u sense use it pls

Thank U

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
donpeey22:
Any Igbo man/woman who fails to vote for GEJ is an ingrate. We all witnessed how the south east zone was relegated to the background during Obasanjo and Yaraduas administration. GEJ came to power and made the south east feel a sense of belonging by first appointing Ihejirika as the COAS. GEJ upgraded the Akanu ibiam airport in Enugu to international standard. GEJ is constructing the second Niger bridge . Enugu port Harcourt expressway was done by GEJ.Can anybody here mention a single project done in the southeast by obasanjo during his eight years of misrule?
Mbaka can seek all the attention he wants but I know that the good people of Enugu state are not so foolish to let his opinion decide their choice of candidate at the polls.

Onitsha - Owerri road was done by OBJ

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by tomakint: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
docadams:

I understand you are from the SE. If you don't know the influence Fr Mbaka has on eastern catholics then it's unfortunate. He is the most respected personality in the SE landscape.
Really? For the mere fact that he made a statement in November supporting Jonathan and all of a sudden not supporting tells a lot how Easterners will take him. FYI, many Catholics will still vote for Jonathan!
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by docadams: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
dhidden:

Confusion. When Pastor Kumuyi spoke what God said to Him, it was a message of doom for GMB and now Fr Mbaka spoke, it is a message of victory for GMB. Tell us why you chose Mbaka's verdict over Kumuyi's. You did not think it is very vital to at least go back to the one they said told them to verify? If you failed to do that, WHY? Did God not create you, why are you far from Him that you cannot approach Him for answers? Sit up, check your life, which child has no relationship with His father ... that is the real problem with human beings and that is why everybody is looking for a messiah in man to save Nigeria. A messiah in everybody will destroy every evil we condemn today in governance. It starts with GOD and YOU but if your GOD and YOU results in bloodshed/thought of it or any evil then know that that GOD is SATAN. Find your way back to the TRUE God and you will not be confused.

Fr Mbaka followership in the east is tremendous. The respect he commands is next to the pope and people like him because he says it pointblank.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by tomakint: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Okaka27:
Mumu
In the Committee of Mumus, you remain the Eze1. The fact is you need to die and be reborn 7 times to really understand the message Sunnybobo3 put up there. Goodluck in your mumuism.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by docadams: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
tomakint:

Really? For the mere fact that he made a statement in November supporting Jonathan and all of a sudden not supporting tells a lot how Easterners will take him. FYI, many Catholics will still vote for Jonathan!

I am sure you will agree that if given a choice GEJ would rather have Fr Mbaka in his camp.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Okaka27(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
tomakint:

In the Committee of Mumus, you remain the Eze1. The fact is you need to die and be reborn 7 times to really understand the message Sunnybobo3 put up there. Goodluck in your mumuism.
See dis destitute dat wants to kill himself for another man matter. I don't knw wat to say really.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Onyi4live(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ till 2019..who is mbaka.. Just bcoz Jonathan neva gv am im own envelope...
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by tomakint: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
docadams:

I am sure you will agree that if given a choice GEJ would rather have Fr Mbaka in his camp.
You must be a clown! What is Father Mbaka's influence to what Pastor Adeboye (Redeemed), Pastor Kumuyi (DeeperLife), Pastor Okonkwo (TREM), Pastor Olukoya (MFM), Pastor Oritshejafor, Bishop David Oyedepo (Winners) etc wield. Feb. 14 is just around the corner!
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Drfox(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmmm, from what I know about fr Mbaka, His words of prophecy has always come to pass,if u think am ask the former Governor.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by LadyPM: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Whatever be the case, GMB2015 !!!New is the year! New are our resolutions ! New are our hopes& aspirations! New are my warm wishes for a great change and end of corruption in Nigeria! New is my desire for a better Nigeria. Most importantly, New is the passion & yearning for GMB to end our woes! Wishing all forumites a happy, fulfilled & better year. SAI BUHARI- (Bring us happiness and remove injustice/ Bring Us Hope And Restore Intergrity). Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by agabaI23(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
From the same father mbaka

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/186070-dame-jonathan-at-enugu-adoration-ground
She spoke as the fiery Enugu cleric and founder of Adoration Ministries, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, called on Ndigbo and all Nigerians to vote back President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 presidential elections.

Accompanied by the Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, among others, Mrs. Jonathan urged all Nigerians to work together to make the country a better place, even as she appealed to mothers to bring up their children to know and practice good, against evil.

She noted that peace in the community must come through communal effort, stressing that such should not be left in the hands of government alone, even as she enjoined citizens to know their neighbours and be their brothers’ keepers.

Commending the founder and members of the ministry for their continuous prayers for the peace and progress of the country, she said the government would not take such sacrifice for granted, while urging Nigerians to promote peace and love in their environment.

Fr. Mbaka had earlier told the First Lady that there was no threat to her husband’s return to office as far as Enugu State was concerned, as indigenes see the opposition as working for the wrack of the country.

He insisted that Jonathan should be re-elected, while berating those tasking him to bring back the Chibok girls if he must seek re-election, as Jonathan is not the one keeping them hostage.

He had earlier called Ndigbo and his congregation to vote Jonathan
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by HONNESSTY(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
Father Mbaka you are on your own! cool
GEJ till 2019!
das hw u wil remain poor all ur miserable life because u av bin brainwashed. Remain poor til u die illiterate dude
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by agabaI23(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
You people should not call him names when on the run up to the election he campaigns openly for Jonathan.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by duni04(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
tomakint:

grin
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by agabaI23(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Drfox:
hmmm, from what I know about fr Mbaka, His words of prophecy has always come to pass,if u think am ask the former Governor.
Ask what? He fought against Nnamanis second tenure but he did not succeed.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by obynoses(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
If u are a man of God with spirituality, u can pray out d country. Mbaka shud hv seen that GEJ is already there in 2015 and stopped decampaigning a blessed child. Bihari can't stop insurgencies but will awake d sleeping lion(militants). So we better vote and don't mind these men of God gaining from their CDs. Mbaka myt b a real powerful man of God but he lacks d power to convince 2% of enugu voters.and he myt not even have a voters card. GEJ forever.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by tonte(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
lol birds refused to fly...really
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by eagleonearth(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
I love this thread die. #SaiBuhari
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by docadams: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
tomakint:

You must be a clown! What is Father Mbaka's influence to what Pastor Adeboye (Redeemed), Pastor Kumuyi (DeeperLife), Pastor Okonkwo (TREM), Pastor Olukoya (MFM), Pastor Oritshejafor, Bishop David Oyedepo (Winners) etc wield. Feb. 14 is just around the corner!

I will oblige you your ignorance. Your type is why GEJ keeps living in fool's paradise. All those you listed ply their trade in Lagos and we are discussing a personality that holds sway in the SE. The GEJ 'Babylon by bus' is rapidly grinding to a halt while the GMB's turbo jet is fast acceelerating.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by saucyphil(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
I was there,,,and without him saying it,,,,i wouldnt dare vote 4 GEJ,,,if u love nigeria and ur fellow nigerian,,u wouldn't vote 4 GEJ,,,hav u ever been in a car passing by?...looking at fellow nigerians on the way?...look at their faces,,,and everything?...omoh suffering dey too much 4 this blessed nation....

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by softwareman(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
emiye:
Eyah ! poor GEJ. He will still get 90% of SE votes sha ......... , only that the voters turnout will be much lower than 2011

This is how GEJ will lose . SE 90% , SS 85%, SW 35%, NC 45% NE 25% NW 15%.
The truth of the matter is that Jonathan's 2011 SS /SE figures for 2011 is nothing but a sham. There is nothing like 99 % turnout anywhere! In the last guber election in anambra state , the turnout was less than 30%..
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by actYourDreams: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
It is now more difficult for one, even for those who claim to be the elects, to discern what exactly God is saying about Nigerian politics, if at all He is saying anything. Especially now that it appears the so-called (wo)men of 'God' sound confused.

Obviously, the comments on this thread suggest that a (wo)man of 'God' is (s)he who says or preaches what the masses expect. If this were to be true, then becoming a (wo)man of 'God' is no more than data science or pure marketing. I only need to be popular with the masses for me to be a (wo)man of 'God'. Really? Biblical examples clearly show that Moses was once popular with the masses, and this angered God.

We deeply need to carefully think on why the same man who once identified with the Presidency has just suddenly changed his position. Could it be that devil used him initially and God has now possessed him, or otherwise is the case? Or ... ?

Given the conflicting praises and criticisms coming from supposedly 'united' Nigerian Christian leaders, perhaps it is best for us to individually decide to be responsible for our vote!

Perhaps we should refuse to surrender our voting power to any religious leader that may want to use collective control or mass control therapy to tell us who to vote or not to vote for. Enough should now be enough with all these religious madness and mental slavery! We should begin to use our God-given intellects to reason as we plan to decide the next four years for Nigeria come Feb 14, 2015.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Mancity26(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
soma042:

Is only a fool will believe his mouth when it concerns politics . It was the same mbaka who vowed to tear his vail and never to return to priesthood if the formal governor of Enugu state win a second term in office.
Is only a low life pays so much attention to the fake one

.........till 2019 GEJ
point of correction, he said dat abt the former gov of imo state not enugu, am a fan of mbaka nd goodluck as well but if mbaka rilly said dat goodluck is going nowhere, he is in trouble, ask chimaroke, nwodo
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Myluv1: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Montaque:
happy new year bro
I wish you more bro
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Henricarter(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hmm buhari 2015
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by emiye(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
softwareman:

The truth of the matter is that Jonathan's 2011 SS /SE figures for 2011 is nothing but a sham. There is nothing like 99 % turnout anywhere! In the last guber election in anambra state , the turnout was less than 30%..

I agree with the turnout, the problem was, the voters direction was one way, making it easier to inflate votes. I dont think it will change too much this time around, what APC should be concerned abt is reliable agents in the SS/ SE who will reject inflation of votes / thumbprinting left over ballot papers.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by obailala(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
donpeey22:
Any Igbo man/woman who fails to vote for GEJ is an ingrate. We all witnessed how the south east zone was relegated to the background during Obasanjo and Yaraduas administration. GEJ came to power and made the south east feel a sense of belonging by first appointing Ihejirika as the COAS. GEJ upgraded the Akanu ibiam airport in Enugu to international standard. GEJ is constructing the second Niger bridge . Enugu port Harcourt expressway was done by GEJ.Can anybody here mention a single project done in the southeast by obasanjo during his eight years of misrule?
Mbaka can seek all the attention he wants but I know that the good people of Enugu state are not so foolish to let his opinion decide their choice of candidate at the polls.
Continue wallowing in your self deciet/delusion. I would rather be called an ingrate than to go against the principles of common sense in order to feel like an Igbo man all because you said so.

You say GEJ made the south east feel a sense of belonging by appointing Ihejirika as COAS. This is embarrasingly the lowest of the lowest forms of petty and absolutely senseless tribal reasoning. That Ihejirika was made a COAS (and also a billionaire), how did that appointment benefit the hard working tailor in Ariaria market?... How has the billions made by Ihejirika affected the lives of his immediate neighbors in his village?... Why should I as an Igbo man see this as a blessing?.... You also say OBJ/Yaradua sidelined the Igbos and I ask, reputable individuals like Soludo, Ernest Ndukwe, Oby Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili, Okonjo-Iweala, Okereke Onyiuke, Barth Nnaji etc who made great impact in the nation, were these distinguished individuals appointed by Idi Amin or are they Yoruba?

Again you say GEJ upgraded the Akanu ibiam airport in Enugu to international standard and I ask, was it the only airport in the country that was upgraded?... You accuse OBJ of relegating the South East zone and it makes me begin to wonder if GSM telecommunication introduced by OBJ was intoduced to only the NOrth and Southwest while the east was left out but GEJ came in and built airports ONLY in the South East (hence the need for us to worship him for being the only one who remembers Igbos).

You also delude yourself by prematurely celebrating the SCAM second Niger bridge which is presently at 0.01% completion. A proposed 1.5km long bridge which comes at an overinflated rate of N117billion whereas a 1.3km beautiful suspension bridge in an ovepopulated lagos was built for N30billion. Furthermore, several bridges have been built in other parts of the country free of charge (e.g. the Loko-Oweto bridge linking Nasarawa and Benue) yet Igbos wishing to use the yet to be constructed Niger bridge have already been told to brace up to pay toll fees for the next 25 years... and someone here tells me I should be excited and worship GEJ for this SCAM blessing to Igbos?

Now in the greatest form of self delusion, you say the Enugu port Harcourt expressway has been fixed by GEJ. A road whose rehabilitation is less than 10% complete after 6 years of GEJ yet you expect sane Igbos to rejoice over this scam?... I am trying hard here not to insult you for this your misguided statement. You say OBJ didnt fix a single road in the South East?.. May God forgive you for this blasphemous statement. It may interest you to note that the Onitsha-Owerri road which is falsely being labelled an achievement of Jonathan was actually constructed by Julius Berger to 95% completion in OBJ's tenure. During Yaradua's reign, the contract for the remaining short distance on the road was terminated because of excessive contract inflation. GEJ only came in and re-awarded the contract for the final few kilometres of the road (only God knows at how much).

For you to even mention the Enugu port Harcourt expressway as an achievement, you are no longer being delusional but rather diabolically mischievious. If you are sure of what you say, why dont you say AMEN to the prayer that your life would be as smooth and complete as the Enugu port Harcourt expressway.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.