Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony (3156 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Quenshion?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by naijaboiy: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Answer undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
Answer undecided
yes barrister,can u object?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2015
can you dance shoki in your enemy's wedding?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by vizkiz: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
can you go to your enemy's wedding? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:
can you dance shoki in your enemy's wedding?
as far they serve me food,I go dance shoki and daddy showkey.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by temitemi1(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2015
I no go even attend grin grin grin
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
I no go even attend grin grin grin
but why evils?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2015
vizkiz:
good topic.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by naijaboiy: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yes barrister,can u object?
What is an enemy?

I don't have one undecided
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by naijaboiy: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2015
vizkiz:
The right question

1 Like

Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
as far they serve me food,I go dance shoki and daddy showkey.

Can you eat your enemy's food?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by saxwizard(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

What is an enemy?

I was abt asking too
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

What is an enemy?

ok let's rephrase"can u object to ur ex marraige"if u know fully well she broke ur heart?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

Can you eat your enemy's food?
I eat the food come eat the bone of the chicken,enemy food na him sweet pass.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok let's rephrase"can u object to ur ex marraige"if u know fully well she broke ur heart?
I should object to my Ex's marriage because she "Broke My Heart"?

What the hell happened to moving on?

undecided
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2015
saxwizard:

I was abt asking too
People are always quick to tag someone an enemy in this part of the world undecided
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

I should object to my Ex's marriage because she "Broke My Heart"?

What the hell happened to moving on?

undecided
and u know fully well that this your ex is not to be trusted,u would still allow the so called groom to endanger his life?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I eat the food come eat the bone of the chicken,enemy food na him sweet pass.

can chop your enemy's apako?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
and u know fully well that this your ex is not to be trusted,u would still allow the so called groom to endanger his life?
How is that my Business? undecided

What if that is the man she truly loves.

We are bound to break at least one person's heart in our lifetime,,either knowingly or unknowingly.

So why should I spoil somebody's happiness undecided
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Chizzy20 how old are you?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

can chop your enemy's apako?
[girl] never that apako can go to blazes..
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by ronald4lif(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

You know see 20 for her name

But wetin you wan do with her age ni
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Chizzy20(f): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
hmm i cant.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

You know see 20 for her name

But wetin you wan do with her age ni

na u be her spokesman undecided

i no see 20..

the gal too fine..i wan know her age before i toast her..
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

How is that my Business? undecided

What if that is the man she truly loves.

We are bound to break at least one person's heart in our lifetime,,either knowingly or unknowingly.

So why should I spoil somebody's happiness undecided
you may be right,but she also broke ur happiness ,when she broke uir heart,,is NT it right to pay back an eye for an eye..nip it where it hurts the most.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Chizzy20(f): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:
why would u want to knw to my age.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm i cant.
knowing fully well he or she hurt u so much in past?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2015
Chizzy20:
why would u want to knw to my age.

na u be her spokesman undecided

i no see 20..

the gal too fine..i wan know her age before i toast her..
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2015
Do u have an enemy?
I dnt have one.tongue
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
[girl] never that apako can go to blazes..

so you like food pass apako?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:
Do u have an enemy?
I dnt have one.tongue
ok,let me rephrae can u object to the wedding of the guy,who broke ur naïve heart in times past?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Side-chic / How To Know You Are An Ugly Girl / Stern Warning To All Nairaland Babes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.