Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony (3166 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
u ddnt get wat i said...she is goin to become my best frnd just for dat day due to d presence of my role model dat got invited for d weddn....
good idea,but she fit snub u bro,like as if she never knew u meant anything to her.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

Hahaha grin

ifa i hear sey u no fit dodge the knife like jet li...
ifa hear say sambisa allow u dodge oh,sambisa weh sweet pass anything.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
good idea,but she fit snub u bro,like as if she never knew u meant anything to her.
like as if i would even meet her in d first place,,.... Remember, its cuz of my role model i would b attendin in the first place nd if it happens dat i bump into her, a hi would be sufficient enough nd congrats....
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ifa hear say sambisa allow u dodge oh,sambisa weh sweet pass anything.

ifa i hear sey e sweet pass fura de nunu grin
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
like as if i would even meet her in d first place,,.... Remember, its cuz of my role model i would b attendin in the first place nd if it happens dat i bump into her, a hi would be sufficient enough nd congrats....
ok that's good
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

ifa i hear sey e sweet pass fura de nunu grin
fura de nunu na northerners something not southerners,so I will pass
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by akinsadeez(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Some churches dont even ask the objection question anymore. You are supposed to have objected when the notice of the wedding is pasted on the notice board. After the time for objection has expired you don't have the right to object on the day of wedding.
In any case there is nothing I will gain from spoiling my enemy or ex's wedding. Spoiling the wedding will not give nw a good marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? / Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? / I Need A Serious Relationship.... Can I Find It On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.