Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony (3167 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2015
I hate no one enough to do that.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by ronald4lif(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

na u be her spokesman undecided

i no see 20..

the gal too fine..i wan know her age before i toast her..

Ahh okay na ride on

Ada Cindy oya report
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by naijaboiy: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you may be right,but she also broke ur happiness ,when she broke uir heart,,is NT it right to pay back an eye for an eye..nip it where it hurts the most.
Ok
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Chizzy20(f): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,let me rephrae can u object to the wedding of the guy,who broke ur naïve heart in times past?
hmm dats wat u should ve said nt enemy
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,let me rephrae can u object to the wedding of the guy,who broke ur naïve heart in times past?
I cant object to dat.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

I cant object to dat.
okay,so u will allow the he-goat to enjoy his life while he recklessly abandoned u.?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm dats wat u should ve said nt enemy
so answer?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

so you like food pass apako?
yes oh,the road to a mans heart is through the stomach.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Isnt dat witchcraft
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh okay na ride on

Ada Cindy oya report

she don pick race grin

Unibenstudent:
yes oh,the road to a mans heart is through the stomach.

leave story.. ur enemy go fit poison food give you but she no fit poison toto grin
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

leave story.. ur enemy go fit poison food give you but she no fit poison toto grin
ifa hear say gonorrhoea and HIV and staphylococus don finish for market en..
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Isnt dat witchcraft
but pastors do ask the silly quension.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ifa hear say gonorrhoea and HIV and staphylococus don finish for market en..

ifa hear say gold circle don finish for market en....
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Chizzy20(f): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so answer?
i cant, wat would i gain frm it.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by ronald4lif(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

she don pick race grin

Maybe try pm, e fit work lol
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Maybe try pm, e fit work lol

ehnnn don't teach me bad things o broda ronaldo grin
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Prixus:
I hate no one enough to do that.
my brother nollywood dey act that kind movie oh.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by ronald4lif(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

Wetin be gold circle? Abeg make una no corrupt person, new year new things, old things have passed away
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
but pastors do ask the silly quension.
no offence, but those pastors r witchcrafters... Even if my enemy is wedding, what will prompt me to attend his wedding in the first place?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

ifa hear say gold circle no dey tear en
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wetin be gold circle? Abeg make una no corrupt person, new year new things, old things have passed away

gold circle is a circle with gold in it.. no be bad thing o grin
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2015
Chizzy20:
i cant, wat would i gain frm it.
u will gain fulfilment that u guys are now on level ground.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ifa hear say gold circle no dey tear en

ifa i hear sey you no fit buy extra strong durex en..
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

ifa i hear sey you no fit buy extra strong durex en..
if I hear say I no use that money to buy Durex buy food en.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
no offence, but those pastors r witchcrafters... Even if my enemy is wedding, what will prompt me to attend his wedding in the first place?
if u hear say ur. Role model will be present nko?
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
if I hear say I no use that money to buy Durex buy food en.

ifa i hear say buying food is different from chopping ur enemy's food en.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by kingstylo01(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmm... If it's an enemies wedding, what will take me there in the first place?

If it's an ex's wedding, i'll attend and never object.

But if she happens to have agreed to marry me and after fooling me goes out to marry another man, oh! I am going to disgrace her on her wedding!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
if u hear say ur. Role model will be present nko?
u mean dbanj? Ah., my enemy will turn to my best friend sharpaly for that day only
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

ifa i hear say buying food is not different from chopping ur enemy's food en.
ifa hear say that girl no chook me knife as I wan put the joystick in the sambisa forest..
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
u mean dbanj? Ah., my enemy will turn to my best friend sharpaly for that day only
so when present and u remember how she broke ur heart after spending hopelessly on her.
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so when present and u remember how she broke ur heart after spending hopelessly on her.
u ddnt get wat i said...she is goin to become my best frnd just for dat day due to d presence of my role model dat got invited for d weddn....
Re: Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ifa hear say that girl no chook me knife as I wan put the joystick in the sambisa forest..

Hahaha grin

ifa i hear sey u no fit dodge the knife like jet li...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Men Cheat / Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? / PHOTO: When You Give Your Wife 200 Naira To Cook Jollof Rice And Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.