Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network (52276 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by XRAY21(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
abdulll6afh:
OK my bloody sister of thesame motheR Thesame fada used to tell me that alway what does thaT mean she was at schooL AnD I Am fer from her we ar in deffernt school she always SayS she love my status she like my voice I am hanndsome she use to tell me any girl that married me will enjoy She used to send me credit and boughT gift 4 me and I am her elder brother what does dat mean she even told me dat She can't have a boy friend while I ...... So even noW I don't know wat she mean by dat ....... I always asked wat she mean by. Dis words{ I will naver have a boy frnd wen u ar.....} If. I ask. Her wat did she mean she used to say notin and. Wen ever I told her I have a baby she use to be angry who can explain what she mean

Advice from a friend to a friend run from that your sis o because the next thing that will happen. E go heavy for mouth o

But screen short of chat or I don't believe
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by 1one: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
So Elantraceey is into me shocked shocked

She does all these things and more sef grin grin

Elantraceey oya come and confess lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

am thinking ....... grin
Is what u have done b4 dear,remember the strategy ehn? The signal u send to that guy on ur list b4 He says Yes.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

I have done that before on one of his threads, I've told a guy how cute he was on one pink lips thread. I always compliment what I like but it doesn't mean I'm into him/her.
i know who you are into tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
cozy7:
U no well ooo. Na so u dey fire? Abi 2face Na ur boy?
he's my mentee
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Natasha2(f): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ipledge:
i know who you are into tongue

I dey hide am? grin how many times I go tell u say my bf dey here? He's the one i'm into kiss
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

I have done that before on one of his threads, I've told a guy how cute he was on one pink lips thread. I always compliment what I like but it doesn't mean I'm into him/her.
Everybody is giving the compliment isn't it nd u just join the crew moreover that thread is made 4 dat. Now look at this,will u send a guy on Nairaland pm to tell him "You are handsome" without been into him?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
wierdpsycho:

shut da fück up u dis fūcking ugly mgbeke
U sound pained......i wsnt even referrin to you,neways,ur opinion does not count..
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Is what u have done b4 dear,remember the strategy ehn? The signal u send to that guy on ur list b4 He says Yes.
thinking because i dont want my points to be opposed.
Btw ya funny but i am not denying. i know how to get what i want. Same for all ladies
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Tundecool(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
see the speed Wey this niggah take reply mecheesy....nawa o shocked
Op here is. Am example of what you you're talking about

I Fear Thee...
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

thinking because i dont want my points to be opposed.
Btw ya funny but i am not denying. i know how to get what i want. Same for all ladies
Do ur thinking dear
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Natasha2(f): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Everybody is giving the compliment isn't it nd u just join the crew moreover that thread is made 4 dat. Now look at this,will u send a guy on Nairaland pm to tell him "You are handsome" without been into him?

Why should I send a pm when I can just say it here? I admire nice things, If I see a cute guy in public I normally compliment the guy and move on, if my pal uploads a very nice pic I compliment him, I do these things all the time, thats why I strongly disagree with no 5.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Do ur thinking dear

grin grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

The op's list is wrong bcus i do most things he outlisted,even tho' am not into the guy.
Its not wrong in anyway!

If you don't do it,,other girls do(must have done)it.

We know say the styles plenty but these are just a few of them that are being listed.
tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

Why should I send a pm when I can just say it here? I admire nice things, If I see a cute guy in public I normally compliment the guy and move on, if my pal uploads a very nice pic I compliment him, I do these things all the time, thats why I strongly disagree with no 5.
But you agree with the others tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Natasha2(f): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
And I forgot to add not everyone was giving compliments I singled out that particular guy, told him he was cute and that I liked his lips lol, but that was it, no strings attached.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

Oo no funny escape,its a Yes or No question,now i ask again, will u send a nairaland a pm to say "You are handsome" without been into him? Yes or No?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Natasha2(f): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

But you agree with the others tongue

to a certain degree Yes grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by iamord(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:
I can decide to pretend and play along...

illl find u out in no time!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
I have been around my dear, just a lil busy.

Errrm, how do I send it?
I missed ur comments,hope u back fully?

See my life,i no even get bank acct.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Natasha2(f): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Oo no funny escape,its a Yes or No question,now i ask again, will u send a nairaland a pm to say "You are handsome" without been into him? Yes or No?

I don't send pms and If I think any guy is handsome I'll simply tell him here cos thats how I am. Why should I pm him to tell him he's handsome? Besides even if I was into a guy and wanted to pm him I won't use that line tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Now I know the girls into me

Sekinah and bolu do this always

Make I go tell them my mind
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

I don't send pms and If I think any guy is handsome I'll simply tell him here cos thats how I am. Why should I pm him to tell him he's handsome? Besides even if I was into a guy and wanted to pm him I won't use that line tongue
Gladly tell us the line u would use?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Its not wrong in anyway!

If you don't do it,,other girls do(must have done)it.

We know say the styles plenty but these are just a few of them that are being listed.
tongue
I agree.

Did you see "it" in her diary?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by darkroses(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
#teamhandsomeguys

Op on point
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
e be like say u don't know this girl,she might send u kiss on nairaland,Tells she loves u,believe me it's a lie
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by PrinceGozie(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dt means my sista z into me cos she does al dese... Ermm, guy dose tinz dnt matter,, itz jst u dt z feelin urself... Dere re beta nd surer ways to knw a gal z into u...
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ipledge:
e be like say u don't know this girl,she might send u kiss on nairaland,Tells she loves u,believe me it's a lie
Trust me bro, i can sense lie a thousand mile away.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
PrinceGozie:
Dt means my sista z into me cos she does al dese... Ermm, guy dose tinz dnt matter,, itz jst u dt z feelin urself... Dere re beta nd surer ways to knw a gal z into u...
We are talking online here bro scrap ur sister.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:
*It depends on my mood
*I dnt comment on status.
*I do this sometimes,if the topic we r discussing is borin.
*Guys are guilty of this,then stop askin a girl this question "tell me more abt urself"
*I used the word handsome alot,even wen am nt into you.
I love your comment.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Trust me bro, i can sense lie a thousand mile away.
maybe make I con learn from you...that girl Na maradona

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Describe This Epic Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.