Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network (52277 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Olodapsing(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
no body av ever do all diz to me, no body like me, even till now nobody as ever quote me or even like my post.

on my way to river Ogun, I must jump ni. sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Natasha2(f): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Guys shey u dey suspect this Lady so oo? I asked her her way she reply with no pretence whereas i never ask about pretence.Something is fishy here,can anyone see dat?

lol before you analyse it further, I'm out jare tongue grin

naijaboiy:

hehe...are you not a girl? tongue

Nope I be hermaphrodite grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
myouri:
Abbi oo..My sister! Let him be raisin false hope for dem boys.

I do all this..n even LOL, LWKM at a really dry joke..Especially when I'm xoxo Bored grin

It's called ADAPTATION... grin
Stop to dey lie tongue

You can't tell me you haven't displayed any of the listed points to a guy you are into on social media.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
C'mmon dear,u know it urself. Lets be frank, If u r into the guy even if the chat is boring u will respond with the speed of light,because u r into him.

I am telling you that its not always the case. It does not always mean i am into the guy. U dnt gerrit? If am the type that hates boring conversations or boring guys nko? You think i will continue chating with him? Na wa for you o. What if boring guys put me off? Maybe you dnt want to listen to a female's point of view. And thats the problem with guys like you. You dnt know much about girls but u love to assume a lot of things about them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

Nope I be hermaphrodite grin
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I am telling you that its not always the case. It does not always mean i am into the guy. U dnt gerrit? If am the type that hates boring conversations or boring guys nko? You think i will continue chating with him? Na wa for you o. What if boring guys put me off? Maybe you dnt want to listen to a female's point of view. And thats the problem with guys like you. You dnt know much about girls but u love to assume a lot of things about them.
No you don't understand!

It's not that you people don't do it to other guys too. It does happen.

But you also do it to guys you're into/fond of and that's what the thread is about.

Or can you deny that you haven't done any of those to a guy you are into? smiley
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by mirexxx(f): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
undecided grin undecided
wierdpsycho:

who invited u dis amebo super..... shut ur fücking smelly mouth
tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

No you don't understand!

It's not that you people don't do it to other guys too. It does happen.

But you also do it to guys you're into/fond of and that's what the thread is about.

Or can you deny that you haven't done any of those to a guy you are into? smiley

The op didnt mention that it can be done to other guys. He specifically said that its a proof such a girl is into the guy which is false. thats my point. Therefore it can be done to anybody not just guys we are having a crush on.

The Op sounded like a guy who doesnt know much about girls or isnt the type girls compliment that much.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by wierdpsycho: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided grin undecided tongue

pls stop quoting me... ayam in a meeting with beel gates and my dangoate
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

The op didnt mention that it can be done to other guys. He specifically said that its a proof such a girl is into the guy which is false. thats my point. Therefore it can be done to anybody not just guys we are having a crush on.

The Op sounded like a guy who doesnt know much about girls or isnt the type girls compliment that much.
Ok I agree...
But you people are taking it too personal grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by LewisO: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Janeify:
Very trust + she replies your message when she sees the alert even when she's offline
cool
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Cwiosly niqqa, I dey learn from yu! Anytime I enta FP c ya thread, I dey jot am down for ma diary! I wan b like u wen I grow up boss grin!

Abeg do Update d counter thread! grin
eeeeeehya thanks boss.. I feel so flattered
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Homguy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
lilmax:
the same reason why guys lie alot to get into holes cool
grin grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ok I agree...
But you people are taking it too personal grin

When you guys dnt want to hear a view different from yours to prove you wrong, you end up saying we are taking it personal.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

When you guys dnt want to hear a view different from yours to prove you wrong, you end up saying we are taking it personal.
I just said "I agree" grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by LewisO: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
LadyPM:
What concerns me there? Me, an into GBM, Change on my mind: GMB 2015 -----:::::::::.... Sai Buhari
Must u "pretend" to derail sensible topic, huh?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by efonat(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:
*It depends on my mood
*I dnt comment on status.
*I do this sometimes,if the topic we r discussing is borin.
*Guys are guilty of this,then stop askin a girl this question "tell me more abt urself"
*I used the word handsome alot,even wen am nt into you.
Y will u compliment something u don't really like. undecided
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by elantraceey(f): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
1one:
So Elantraceey is into me shocked shocked

She does all these things and more sef grin grin

Elantraceey oya come and confess lipsrsealed

shocked shocked

i cast and bind you
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by myouri(f): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=29423371]
[i][font=serif]Stop to dey lie tongue

You can't tell me you haven't displayed any of the listed points to a guy you are into on social media. Lol. Oya lemie say the truth.....

I Have tho but not in all cases shaa smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by DeeBoiyy: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:

Seems you have forgotten one of the key behaviors you ll find in a woman...

We pretend a lot... I do... I won't deny that
coming from a woman.

2015 is turning out to be a good year afterall grin grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Aktor365:
true words, my brother.

Plus when you say her dp is not to cute and she immediately changes it to one of her best picture...
That got me laughing grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
wierdpsycho:

shut da fück up u dis fūcking ugly mgbeke
oga wetin. She don collect ya goodness for ya dream before? grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Princezoi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

Okay true life story grin

During mr nl 2012 there was this cute contestant I saw. I immediately started campaigning for him after telling him how cute he was. I checked his post and I felt he would be an interesting fellow. I told my bestie about it "he's on nl too" luckily he had his number, wink gave it to me and I called,

Hi its Natasha the silly girl who campaigned for you grin

Dude was really surprised he was actually happy I called cos he never expected it, his reply was really warm

Fast forward we are very close pals now.

Okay just to let you know I wasn't necessarily romantically into him when I asked for his digits but yeah I loved his looks no lie grin
One bottle of Origin for u jare!!!!!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by mustymatic(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
This has bn helpful
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Janeify(f): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Olodapsing:
no body av ever do all diz to me, no body like me, even till now nobody as ever quote me or even like my post.

on my way to river Ogun, I must jump ni. sad
Good luck grin now i don quote u no do that ooooo
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by 1one: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

shocked shocked

i cast and bind you

Ohhhh I see its not me... It's Nobleval

gringringrin

Issokay lipsrsealed

Just invite us to come and eat rice sha when the time is right
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
fijiano202:
stop overthinking things...she may be interested in just online friendship not even relationship
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Olodapsing(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Good luck grin now i don quote u no do that ooooo

u late na, I don jump already, after I don dey inside one fish belle angry
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Olodapsing:

u late na, I don jump already, after I don dey inside one fish belle angry

Eyah i would have saved you if i had seen you earlier. Anyways wish u a wonderful vacation in the fish' belly
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Tallesty1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

I missed ur comments,hope u back fully?

See my life,i no even get bank acct.

She misses my comment not me.

Worst thing to hear on a new year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Describe This Epic Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.