Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? (17755 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
It is simply just because they are not in part of the "Religion Madness"-in human race,get freedom from religion today!!,where are you??
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by ladej(m): 1:21am On Dec 11, 2010
RIP bawomolo
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by emofine(f): 3:26am On Dec 12, 2010
Lol OP your question funny die!
how u go attack pesin wey dey for your side b4?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by ladej(m): 4:09am On Dec 12, 2010
emofine:

Lol OP your question funny die!
how u go attack pesin wey dey for your side b4?
best answer so far
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Lovine: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
Atheist are already owned up by the devil, where do you think they will run to if the devil manifest themselves on them? They are already his that's why they don't believe and do what the devil wants.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
The witches and wizards dey fear the demons wey dey inside atheists
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
@OP why attack the harmless wink they did not partake and execute the persecution led by Christians back in the dark ages, but they will lead the mass persecution/killing of Christians in the last days so prepare yourself. rapture no go carry plenty Christians escape grin
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by gaddafe(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
@ op
I'm a christian, but you will be surprise at the various kinds of mental disorder that really exist.
My younger brother had similar problem some years back. It was so severe that at a point he claims he is seeing our dead aunt. He saw what no one was seeing, and sommetimes he suffers from some kind of seizure. My mum kept taking him from one church to the other. Inviting various pastors to pray. Most of them said he was possesed.
My dad is a tradition man, so he too used his own method.
To cut the story short. He was later treated by a medical doctor. They linked the problem to how he was born. It happened that all the prescriptions and predictions of both the pastors and native doctors were wrong.
Take these people to good psychatric homes, you will be shocked what the doctors can diagnose.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Princewell2012(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ido not agree with you, witches have the power to attack any body, and before I go further,please let us know the definition of witch, then we will be able to know who is a witch and who is not witch. My brother a witch is not only those that fly by night or those that fly by the day. Every wicked person is a witch, it does not matter weather they fly or not. A witch is a person, and not a spirit an armed robber is a witch, a murderer is also a witch, sotherefore, before we can answer that question very well, we must know the real meaning of witch, wizard and demon. Now when ever a man or a woman, acquired a power from any surce or have an extraodinarry knowledge, therefore that person has become a witch, it now left for him to use his wisdom or power to do what ever he feels like doing, some uses theirs to manufacture.a thing that is wonderful, why some uses theirs to manipulate evil, and wickedness. Man controls everything in the universe. Man is like a phamacist while spirit is like a chemical, it now depends on what he wants to use that chemical to manufacture, If I like I will use it to produce a drug for malaria or I use it to produce cocain , marujuana or any any other dangerous drugs, a cumputer can be used for destruction and it can also be use to impact knowledge, can we now say that a computer is bad? So the same thing is applicable to spirit and demon, a spirit is a demon and a demon is a spirit, they don't have power of their own, and they can not do anything without man, just like a chemical can not do anything without a phamacists sotherefore no man no satan, no satan no man. A fool can not apprehend these.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by bigmaut: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
;DI hav dream that i spread ma wing.....sorry hands an soar in da sky, & i hav munch meat in ma dream does that make me a witch,i hav nver attend any clandestine meeting
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Sweetnecta: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
@Bindex, etc and Pastor AIO:
Quran 19 Verse 83; Do you not see that We have sent the devils upon the disbelievers, inciting them to [evil] with [constant] incitement?
Allah has allowed primarily the disbelievers [and even the hypocrites] to the whims of the devils; satan and his legions. The effect could be as obvious as disbelieving in God [His Existence, making Him a tribal God or multiple head God, or even having representatives, like idols, etc] and as confusing as in being possessed by jinn.

A person regains protection of God from the devils when he/she relies on God, alone and seeking protection, mercy and forgiveness from Him and never losing hope that He is Able to do all things. In all my years on this earth, in spite of my mistakes daily, I put all my hopes in God, betting 100% on Him. Neither have I seen any jinn telling me he is Jesus nor have i hallucinated that there is something inside me except my internal organs and I have not asked anyone for nothing of the unknown.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Jarus(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Bindex, etc and Pastor AIO: Allah has allowed primarily the disbelievers [and even the hypocrites] to the whims of the devils; satan and his legions. The effect could be as obvious as disbelieving in God [His Existence, making Him a tribal God or multiple head God, or even having representatives, like idols, etc] and as confusing as in being possessed by jinn.

A person regains protection of God from the devils when he/she relies on God, alone and seeking protection, mercy and forgiveness from Him and never losing hope that He is Able to do all things. In all my years on this earth, in spite of my mistakes daily, I put all my hopes in God, betting 100% on Him. Neither have I seen any jinn telling me he is Jesus nor have i hallucinated that there is something inside me except my internal organs and I have not asked anyone for nothing of the unknown.

Sweetnecta, pls explain your last paragraph to me? Specifically, do you believe in Jinn possession I.e jinn entering human body?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2012
Who says atheists are not attacked by Spirits.. I had one nasty experience one Saturday morning around 4 AM after heavy partying through Friday. the last Club we visited had a barman we owed for drinks since last year. we managed to add more debt to our book by drinking on credit promising to pay before we left.. man it was so messed-up. as I drove home I noticed the barman in my back seat staring at me.. but he disappeared as soon as i looked back. almost ran into a parked danfo.

No one told me what to do on Monday morning.. this has really affected my notions about spirits, they make nasty barmen grin
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Kay17: 12:16am On Oct 20, 2012
LMFAO!!

Lovely humour.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by holypower(m): 2:22am On Jul 07, 2013
what happened is that even they are attcked, they will say that it is scientific.
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good." (Psalm 53:1).smiley
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by nnofaith: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Who says atheists are not attacked by Spirits.. I had one nasty experience one Saturday morning around 4 AM after heavy partying through Friday. the last Club we visited had a barman we owed for drinks since last year. we managed to add more debt to our book by drinking on credit promising to pay before we left.. man it was so messed-up. as I drove home I noticed the barman in my back seat staring at me.. but he disappeared as soon as i looked back. almost ran into a parked danfo.

No one told me what to do on Monday morning.. this has really affected my notions about spirits, they make nasty barmen grin
in your own case its the alcoholic "spirit" that was disturbing you. lol!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Christian Husband And Wife To Attend Separate Churches?" / Ukrainian Pastor Karen Zelfimein: 'God Is Sending Angels To Protect Us' / Sleeping In Church: Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.