Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,352 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? (17756 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by zheroes(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

@topic

how can witches,wizards,and demons attack their own people?its not possible

theyd prefer attacking Gods own people to also drag them into their kingdoms

you must be a clown grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Jarus(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2008
This TOPIC on JINN is something I've not only read wide on, but has also experienced it in real life, when a family member was attacked. I swear by almighty God that created me that JINNS exist.I'm 100% convinced.Tears always flow from eyes whenever I'm discussing this topic, because of the real life experience I've had. And as I'm typing this post now in the cafe I'm wiping my face with tears.
The concept of Jinn, which I first read about sometime in 2001,experienced 2002-2004, and did wide research on, is one of the things that increased by faith in Islam, because Islam holy book of Qur'an and the records of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)'s sayings talk widely on them, they sounded like imaginary tales, which can never exist. But when I witnessed real life experiences, I became 100% convinced about Islam.
This could also be useful
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-183341.0.html

I don't have much time tonight. I'll post more later,insha Allah.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
abhosts:

Some responses this thread has received reminds me of a true life story that occurred somewhere in western Nigeria.

A well “educated” man was in a land dispute with some of his kinsmen. He shrugged all threats he received aside and decided to build a house on the disputed land. One day, he arrived at his piece of land to discover a fetish looking object on the land. Since he did not believe in stuff like that, he simply kicked the Juju out of his land and carried on with his business.

A few days later, the same leg that kicked the Juju started swelling mysteriously. He now sought the attention of medical doctors that he had so much faith in, but the best of western medicine could not proffer a solution to his strange infirmity that eventually led to his untimely demise.

So to all those that think that what you don’t believe in cannot harm you; continue to bask in naivety.

This doesn't prove anything
He probaly had P.A.D or a clot in his veins after kicking the object.
Medical doctors don't know everything. They eliminate options one by one till they figure out what your problem is.
The fact that medical doctors didn't know what his problem was does not indicate it was spiritual.

The internet has made life easier and a lot of people should utilize it.
Back in the days, people referred to anyone that had a hernia as being under a spell. Same thing goes for elephantiasis.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by mazaje(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2008
Abiodun92:

I live in Finland, i was born here, and i have lived among these people for all my life. Finland is an European high-tech country(Nokia), and most of the people are Lutheran christians(83%). Finnish people who label themselves as christians, are mostly non-believers, even if they take part in the church events. They are mostly atheists, and some of them openly say that God is dead. Why don't they suffer any attacks from evil spirits, or Demons? THEY DO SUFFER, BUT THEY DON'T SEE IT! Many people here in finland have some sort of a Depression. They don't really know why they are so depressed and want to kill themselves, so they try to shake off the depression by taking drugs(Anti-Depressants, Amphetamine, Alcohol etc.) Taking those drugs will only make them addicted to em', and in that way they are exposed to even more of a different mental illnesses, like Schizophrenia. Then some people may find themselves living rest of their lives in a mental hospital.

Atheists do suffer too, i've seen it happening. So it's not only Christians or Moslems who suffer from Demonic influences.  tongue

I live in finland too and we can both agree that most of the people here are atheist, but the fact that people living here have some form of depression can NEVER be attributed to demons, witches and wizrads, there might be some causes like stress from work, family or friends which could be attributed to their depression but not demons and other imaginary beings. have you ever meet a finnish person who is an atheist who tells you that he/she has ever had any encounter with a demon or an aljani? i have meet a nigerian man who once told me that he had an encounter with an aljani he said the aljani told him that he has been alive since the time of the prohet mohammed grin grin its all in the mind, christains too have their own storis to tell, the bottom line is this. . . why is it that most religions have demons that afflict them and respond to their religious prayers alone? the poster said that the hausa lady responded to the recitaion of the quran. . . . christains have stories of demonds respondng to christains prayers, as i mentoined earlier there are vidoes of hindu and vodoo demonds responding to vodoo and hindu prayers and incantaions of the website of national geographic. . . . .its all in the mind. . .
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by mazaje(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

@topic

how can witches,wizards,and demons attack their own people?its not possible

theyd prefer attacking Gods own people to also drag them into their kingdoms

this is delusion at its best. . . .
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by duduspace(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2008
abhosts:

Some responses this thread has received reminds me of a true life story that occurred somewhere in western Nigeria.

A well “educated” man was in a land dispute with some of his kinsmen. He shrugged all threats he received aside and decided to build a house on the disputed land. One day, he arrived at his piece of land to discover a fetish looking object on the land. Since he did not believe in stuff like that, he simply kicked the Juju out of his land and carried on with his business.

A few days later, the same leg that kicked the Juju started swelling mysteriously. He now sought the attention of medical doctors that he had so much faith in, but the best of western medicine could not proffer a solution to his strange infirmity that eventually led to his untimely demise.

So to all those that think that what you don’t believe in cannot harm you; continue to bask in naivety.

Scare tactics such as is used to scare young children to good behaviour, please we are all adults here at least I hope we all are.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by busybein: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2008
zheroes:

you must be a clown grin grin

my brother wetin u wan make i talk naaa grin grin grin

but how will d devil attack his own people? undecided if he attacks them who will work for him?

he'd rather attack d people trying to walk right in d path wt God

infact moderators should lock this thread,because ive answered it already angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by duduspace(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

but how will d devil attack his own people? undecided if he attacks them who will work for him?

infact moderators should lock this thread,because ive answered it already angry angry

So you are saying that God cannot protect his own? If that is how yu see your God then I don't want to have anything to do with such a puny god who can't stand up for those who beleive in him.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by busybein: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2008
duduspace:

So you are saying that God cannot protect his own? [/b]If that is how yu see your God then I don't want to have anything to do with such a puny god [b]who can't stand up for those who beleive in him.

call upon him in times of trouble wt faith and he will answer and deliver u cool

alot of pple call upon his name everyday "LORD LORD LORD" but for calling sakes,most of them claim to blive in him to deceive pple but the truth is,they blive in dat deceitful thing called d devil wink
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by mazaje(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

which of the devils? the christain or moslem devil? the poster clearly pointed out that he witnessed an aljani attack on a moslem girl and some christain demonic attack on some christains too. are moslems walking in the right path with the christain god? why are they also under the so called demonic attack? what has the devil got to prove to moslems? how are atheist the people of the devil and how are they working for him?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by busybein: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2008
mazaje:

which of the devils? the christain or moslem devil? the poster clearly pointed out that he witnessed an aljani attack on a moslem girl and some christain demonic attack on some christains too. are moslems walking in the right path with the christain god? why are they also under the so called demonic attack? what has the devil got to prove to moslems? how are atheist the people of the devil and how are they working for him?

i know of only one GOD sir mazaje,and that is the GOD OF THE BIBLE wink
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by mazaje(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

i know of only one GOD sir mazaje,and that is the GOD OF THE BIBLE wink
Its good you pointed out the fact that you know of only one god but that doesnt mean that he is the only god, there are a lot of other gods out there. by the way what makes the god of the bible better than allah?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by busybein: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2008
mazaje:

Its good you pointed out the fact that you know of only one god but that doesnt mean that he is the only god, there are a lot of other gods out there. by the way what makes the god of the bible better than allah?

THere is only one true God and dats d only God i know,the God of d bible wink
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by mazaje(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

THere is only one true God and that is d only God i know,the God of d bible wink
and i say that there is no god but allah and mohammed is his last prophet. why am i wrong and you right?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by busybein: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2008
mazaje:

and i say that there is no god but allah and mohammed is his last prophet. why am i wrong and you right?

and i said there is only GOD,the God of d bible,so blive watever u wanna believe wink
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2008
Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
I vote this thread be transfered to the jokes section.
Who seconds the motion?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by duduspace(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Who seconds the motion?

Why should it? this is a serious issue which affects all and even though it may sound funny, it is definitely no joke.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by zheroes(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Who seconds the motion?

seconded!!!!

the joke: "witches,wizards and demons NEVER attack atheists"
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by mazaje(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

and i said there is only GOD,the God of d bible,so blive watever u want to believe wink

you should have told me that belief is all you have. . . .
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by busybein: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2008
mazaje:

you should have told me that belief is all you have. . . .

and u would have told me,u dont know wat u is talking about wink

if u wanna know d God of d bible,ask him to reveal himself to u cool

an encounter with him wt mesmerize convince u cool
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by mazaje(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2008
i have already had an encounter with allah and he told me that he is a better god than the biblical god. why is allah wrong?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by busybein: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2008
mazaje:

i have already had an encounter with allah and he told me that he is a better god than the biblical god. why is allah wrong?

u cant conclude wt only one proof,even scientists dont jump into conclusions like dat wink,try my God in d bible,and see if u wont see d wonders of d unchangeable changer cool
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by mazaje(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

u can't conclude wt only one proof,even scientists don't jump into conclusions like that wink,try my God in d bible,and see if u wont see d wonders of d unchangeable changer cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy you still have'nt told me why your biblical god is better than allah. . . i have had an encouter with allah just like the over 1.4 billion moslems in the world and he has told us that he is the only true god and has shown that to us with signs and wonders too. why is he wrong? i want you to tell me.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by busybein: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
mazaje:

cheesy cheesy cheesy you still have'nt told me why your biblical god is better than allah. . . i have had an encouter with allah just like the over 1.4 billion moslems in the world and he has told us that he is the only true god and has shown that to us with signs and wonder too. why is he wrong? i want you to tell me.

and u still havent told me why u blive allah is one true god?wtout trying other gods and GOD wink

sir we r going back to square one,i said try out the GOD OF THE BIBLE first,an encounter with him will convince u,infact HIS POWER is awesome, can't talk bout it,because its more than me,SO try it out yourself,experience sir,is d best teacher of history cool
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by bettes(f): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2008
@busybein: i agree with you that the reasons atheist are not or they think they are not attacked is because 'The Devil's kingdom cannot be divided against itself'.

Once satan exist then witches exists,read Kenneth Hagin's book and you will see that the demons that exist in america seem worse than the ones in africa.
Or what do you call people that are said to have multiple personalities,or a person that just wakes up and goes to school and starts shooting his classmates with little or no reason?
These people are possessed.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by bawomolo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
Or what do you call people that are said to have multiple personalities,or a person that just wakes up and goes to school and starts shooting his classmates with little or no reason?

yup and we should end their misery by sending them to CELE. what a bunch of jokers
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2008
@busybein
Have you tried any other thing aside from the christianity your parents fed you?
@all
This thread is a joke lets move it more votes please( rigging is allowed smiley )
Who is a witch on nairaland should own up else case closed!
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by mazaje(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

and u still havent told me why u blive allah is one true god?wtout trying other gods and GOD wink

sir we r going back to square one,i said try out the GOD OF THE BIBLE first,an encounter with him will convince u,infact HIS POWER is awesome, can't talk bout it,because its more than me,SO try it out yourself,experience sir,is d best teacher of history cool

There is no need trying out the biblical god because allah has told me that he is better than him and has giving me every reason to believe so. . . can you explain how awesome his power is? what can he do that allah can not? can you name any? i bet allah has a better heaven that that of the biblical god. . .

bettes:

@busybein: i agree with you that the reasons atheist are not or they think they are not attacked is because 'The Devil's kingdom cannot be divided against itself'.

Once satan exist then witches exists,read Kenneth Hagin's book and you will see that the demons that exist in america seem worse than the ones in africa.

why then are moslems attacked? they do not believe in the biblical devil and demons why then are they attacked? i thought christains believe that the prophet mohammed is some kind of demon that came to decieve people from god. why are his followers attacked by demons? what have demons got to gain by attacking their friends?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Jarus(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2008
Continued from my previous post:

Islam talks about Jinn possession, from the symptoms to the cure. It happened during the prophet's(PBUH) time and it's still happening now. The prophet taught us to recite some special Qur'anic verses on the afflicted person, on the conditions that teh reciter is somebody that worships and fears Allah very well. Among the verses include Ayatul Kursiyyu(Q2:155) and Chapters 112-114 of teh Qur'an. I have never seen something so potent like this in my life.

The starter of this thread's statement that the person afflicted by jinn was shaking and talking and all that when the verses were being administered on the afflicted person was real and lends credence to the power of Qur'an. I believe the guy wouldn't have believed it if he did not witness it. I have also witnessed it and it was very amazing, how just how words(God's words-Quranic verses of course) can have such effect.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by duduspace(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2008
mazaje:

There is no need trying out the biblical god because allah has told me that he is better than him and has giving me every reason to believe so. . . can you explain how awesome his power is? what can he do that allah can not? can you name any? i bet allah has a better heaven that that of the biblical god. . .

why then are moslems attacked? they do not believe in the biblical devil and demons why then are they attacked? i thought christains believe that the prophet mohammed is some kind of demon that came to decieve people from god. why are his followers attacked by demons? what have demons got to gain by attacking their friends?

I do love that your signature which states that pretending to know what you know nothing about is the life blood of religion, it is also the cause of all the chaos caused by religion in this world whether it is the catholic inquisition of the olden days, the Salem witch trials or even latter day terrorism.

I beleive in God and in particular that of the bible but I cannot prove that he exists nor can I tell someone who beleives in Allah that he has gotten it wrong because we don't have the same background or growing up experiences who knows if our origins are interchanged I could perhaps have been brought up in a moslem family and be worshipping Allah right now.

Religion is fine and dandy to the extent that it allows you to live in peace with yourself and your fellow man, anything beyond that is pretending to know what you know nothing about. There are some questions that will remain with us for eternity and are not worth getting bloody knucles over.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by mazaje(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2008
duduspace:

I do love that your signature which states that pretending to know what you know nothing about is the life blood of religion, it is also the cause of all the chaos caused by religion in this world whether it is the catholic inquisition of the olden days, the Salem witch trials or even latter day terrorism.

I beleive in God and in particular that of the bible but I cannot prove that he exists nor can I tell someone who beleives in Allah that he has gotten it wrong because we don't have the same background or growing up experiences who knows if our origins are interchanged I could perhaps have been brought up in a moslem family and be worshipping Allah right now.

Religion is fine and dandy to the extent that it allows you to live in peace with yourself and your fellow man, anything beyond that is pretending to know what you know nothing about. There are some questions that will remain with us for eternity and are not worth getting bloody knucles over.

Nice, i appreciate your sincererity. . . . .
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by maxani: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2008
@bindex
Hmnnn, I feel you, man. This question is quite a toughie, rght? Well,. I'm a little surprised you've been to Germany and some other parts of Europe and haven't witnessed any Wichcraft "celebration"or stuff like that in all these "etheist" circles. According to the encarta 2008 dictionary, an etheist is "somebody who does not believe in God or deities"
Now tell me where the heck all those funny holidays like halloween e.t.c. came from? My experience in the US says otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Christian Husband And Wife To Attend Separate Churches?" / Ukrainian Pastor Karen Zelfimein: 'God Is Sending Angels To Protect Us' / Sleeping In Church: Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.