Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex (1369 Views)

Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by rattlesnake(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
1.Erratic changing of dp
2.Real time updating of PM
3.Giving unsolicited information
4.Changing names to fit social cliché e.g oladele spelled as horlardaylee,lekan spelled as laykorn etc its bullshit
5.Buying things that you don't need.
6.Duck mouth n polio legs pictures

Add yours my people

Receive your deliverances in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
rattlesnake:
1.erratic changing of dp
2.real time updating of PM
3.giving unsolicited information
4.changing names to fit social cliché e.g oladele spelled as horlardaylee,lekan spelled as laykorn etc its bullshit
5.buying things that you don't need.
6.duck mouth n polio legs pictures

Add yours my people

Haha! Lord have mercy.

I think this post is targeted at certain people. cheesy
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by ronald4lif(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
My brother what you like is not same for others, whatever makes one happy they is their biz
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
rattlesnake:
1.erratic changing of dp

Add yours my people

"@Lekan spelled as laykorn"
Hey Man, I don't know what I can do for you, but telling me my name spelling is bullshit is a crazy way to seek my attention.

Modify my name away from that please.

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by oluwakekz(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
On NL, I learn a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lol ...dis is hilarious...
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
E don red grin

1 Like

Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by AbuMikey(m): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
'

Funny facts, but its the TRUTH tho, there are so many peeps suffering from Mere inferiority complex and Advanced inferiority complexe!

Hard-Truth
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by Bhenehdikt(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
laykorn:

Hey Man, I don't know what I can do for you, but telling me my name spelling is bullshit is a crazy way to seek my attention.

Ayamlaykorn
guyz dz aint cool..takn swipe at sm1 aint cool
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by Bhenehdikt(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
rattlesnake:
1.erratic changing of dp
4.changing names to fit social cliché e.g oladele spelled as horlardaylee,lekan spelled as laykorn etc its bullshit

Add yours my people

wetin u plan to gain @rattlesnake?
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by rattlesnake(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
It's not u sir......na another lekan una plenty nah undecided
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bhenehdikt:

guyz dz aint cool..takn swipe at sm1 aint cool
Thought the same.
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by AbuMikey(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
laykorn:

Truth Lol
You know why I'm laykorn here?
I tried to be lekan, but there's someone with the moniker and I hate names with numbers behind them. You should learn not to be so quick to decide on things as sensitive as these. Pfffffft
Ayamlaykorn

What exactly is Your stress?
I wasn't referring to You.

Replying my comment without any mention goes a long way to show Your high level of inferiority complex!

Urgh!
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by rattlesnake(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
AbuMikey:

What exactly is Your stress?
I wasn't referring to You.

Replying my comment without any mention goes a long way to show You high level of inferiority complex!

Urgh!
The guy is vile ooo
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by AbuMikey(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
rattlesnake:
The guy is vile ooo

I wonder!
.He better takes his trouble to someone else.
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 03, 2015
rattlesnake:
Good I know.
Just remove my two names as examples. I think I have a right to this.

Cc:
Farano
Pasqal09
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 03, 2015
rattlesnake:
Good I know.

Cc:
Rpcktation Farano
pasqal09 Abeg help take down that post.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by rattlesnake(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2015
laykorn:

Good I know.

Cc:
Rpcktation Farano
pasqal09 Abeg help take down that post.
Ayamlaykorn
Right under what constitution.........
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by AbuMikey(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2015
rattlesnake:
Right under what constitution.........

I'm wondering too............
Re: Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex by rattlesnake(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2015
AbuMikey:

I'm wondering too............
i wonder if laykorn is what his father wrote on his birth certificate.......mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww if i added his surname to my post then it would have been clear am throwing shades at him but he not the only laykorn wtf angry all this okok maiko boys sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With Our Friendship? / The 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Virgins In Todays Society!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.