Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. (2605 Views)

Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. / Different Types Of Toilet Habits Normally Exhibited By Nigerians - Memes / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Inferiority complex is a feeling of not being competent in any given activity; it is a personal feeling of inadequacy arising from the overcompensation of other’s achievements /goals over yours.
Inferiority complex could also be said to be a conflict between the desire to be recognized and appreciated and the apprehension or anxiety of being humiliated. This feeling is often subconscious.

The seven signs you have to watch out for to determine when you are exuding the feeling of inferiority complex are vividly enunciated in the subsequent paragraph(s).

1. Hypocritical Attitude (H.P.): People who do not feel alright about themselves have problem feeling good about others. They would always look out for loopholes in people’s endeavours to try to convince themselves that they are not bad at all. These people cannot feel comfortable as being attractive, intelligent and competent, e.t.c., they will only have the feeling of being good provided they are only one around exuding the aforementioned qualities.

2. Tendency Towards Blaming (T.T.B.): Some people project their weaknesses onto others in order to lessen and ameliorate the pain of inferiority. For instance, if a person shows his weaknesses or inadequacy to others in order to prompt them to noticing it, so that his perceived incompetence can be justifiable by his short story of woe. This is just a step towards giving the responsibility of their failures to others.

3. Feeling Of Persecution (F.O.P.): when carried to the extreme, blaming others can extend to believing that others are actively seeking to ruin you. If a student fails an exam he sat, it may comfort him to believing that his teacher hates him and would do anything to hurt him. This will only allow him to avoid personal responsibility for his action.

4. Inappropriate Response To flattery (I.R.F.): This works in two forms. Some may refuse to listen to anything positive about themselves because it is inconsistent with their interior feelings. Others may be desperate to hear anything good about themselves and constantly fishing for compliments.

5. Sensitivity To Criticism (S.T.C.): Although people who feel inferior ‘know’ they have shortcomings, they do not like other people to point this out. They tend to perceive any form of criticism, regardless of how sensitively and constructively it is presented, as a
personal attack.

6. Tendency Towards Seclusion And Sensitivity (T.T.S.S.): Because people with an inferiority complex believe that they are not as interesting or intelligent as others, they believe other people have the same feeling about them. So they tend to avoid speaking up in public because they believe doing so will create an embarrassing demonstration of their ineptitude.

7. Negative Feeling About Competition (N.F.A.C.): People who have inferiority complex like to win games and contests as others, but they will always avoid such situation because deep down, they know they cannot make an head way. Not coming first is an evident evidence of otal failure.

Do not worry if you have all or some of these signs, you can bring it to the barest minimum by telling yourself that no one is perfect, and that a mistake made is a correction gotten.

http://josephomotayo..com.ng/2009/11/signs-of-inferiority-complexhtml

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 13, 2017
It's 1:14am in the morning.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by EricBloodAxe: 1:16am On Mar 13, 2017
So u are suffering from inferiority complex...@OP?

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by arsenic33(m): 1:16am On Mar 13, 2017
xstry:
We sabi na. as sleep no come nko
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 13, 2017
arsenic33:

We sabi na. as sleep no come nko
drink acid

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by arsenic33(m): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
So are u suffering from inferiority complex...@OP?
Bashing. My hand no dey o
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 13, 2017
xstry:

sorry sir.
i slept in the evening.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 13, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
So are u suffering from inferiority complex...@OP?

I noticed it in you. That was the reason for the topic. grin
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 13, 2017
thornapple:

sorry sir.
i slept in the evening.
It's fine, How are you?
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 13, 2017
@op......ayam not understanding cuz is too long.... cry

summary plz
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 13, 2017

summary plz
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 13, 2017
xstry:
It's fine, How are you?
Fine but what are you doing up?.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Sharming95:

summary plz
By the time you stop sharming you might understand a thing or two. grin

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 13, 2017
thornapple:

Fine but what are you doing up?.
night crawling.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Flatties: 1:39am On Mar 13, 2017
Nice... You must be guilty of at least one.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 13, 2017
thornapple:

By the time you stop sharming you might understand a thing or two. grin
temme are yhu tripping..... cuz yhu statement sounds sumhow....
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by McBrooklyn(m): 2:10am On Mar 13, 2017
*Yawns*
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Paschal60: 2:31am On Mar 13, 2017
this space is for sell
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by KevMitnick: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Op is confused, some of these points do not show low self esteem, but they are a natural reaction humans have to issues they are faced with. People are not robots and some people don't know how to pretend about how they feel about certain topics, so cut it.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2017
xstry:
night crawling.
Hahahaha, well done nightcrawler.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2017
This is informativesmiley
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
xstry:
It's fine, How are you?
Fine, n u?.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Igbos:
Nice... You must be guilty of at least one.
I'm interested in the ones you are guilty of.
Tell it. smiley
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Jodha(f): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice article.. It could have better with examples of people with inferiority complex grin grin grin
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by mazizitonene(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
u forgot to add.....Some get very angry when you ask them to upload their pix cheesy ...especially the ladies tongue and will never want to put their real pix as dp......highest form of Inferiority complex undecided wink grin cheesy
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alesandese:
This is informativesmiley
Thanks pwetty.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks pwetty.
I should be thanking you. Your article helped me today, thank you so much kiss

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jodha:
Nice article.. It could have better with examples of people with inferiority complex grin grin grin

hahahaha grin
several guys exhibited this complex and i believe they know themselves.
Mentioning their moniker will turn this thread to Boko Haram academy.
i don't have their strength.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alesandese:
I should be thanking you. Your article helped me today, thank you so much kiss
Cheers!.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
mazizitonene:
u forgot to add.....Some get very angry when you ask them to upload their pix cheesy ...especially the ladies tongue and will never want to put their real pix as dp......highest form of Inferiority complex undecided wink grin cheesy

You made a good point and one could clearly see yours is in place but people may not want to be identified here for other reasons than feeling of inferiority. I have mine here cos i won't be here for long. The day someone that knows me offline sees me here i do deactivate.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by mazizitonene(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
thornapple:

You made a good point and one could clearly see yours is in place but people may not want to be identified here for other reasons than feeling of inferiority. I have mine here cos i won't be here for long. The day someone that knows me offline sees me here i do deactivate.
hmm....seems I know you.....
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by rawpadgin(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
stop generalizing

u should have said "some" nairalander

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). / Slay-queen Becomes Internet Sensation Posting Her Big Watermelon (photos) / What Does She Really Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.