Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Virgins In Todays Society! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins In Todays Society! (1368 Views)

Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner / Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins In Todays Society! by onila(f): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
smiley

Adriana Lima

Kept her virginity till she was 27 and married at 27 to a NBA star. If today's youth didn't shame virgins and more of today's youth had her values we wouldn't have so many single mothers, and single parent households. I really admire this woman! Because she chose not to follow the world and its ways like her peers she is now one of the Top 10 wealthiest models today. Well done!

Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by INTROVERT(f): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Its very hard to keep virginity now adays Sha. If you tell guys you're a virgin some will run others will want to enter you by all means possible using all kinda tricks.
If you say you are not but in actuality you are they will want to do everyday and when you say no they call u names cry cry cry

What a conundrum for us. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by vizkiz: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
let me list some 5 facts I know about the person behind the "introvert" moniker

1. The person is jobless (obviously): how will a someone just manage being busy, with online activities?(How does she even do her chores at home? Does she eat at all or sleep? ) Mehn, she needs to get something doing and not "wasting" her life on te internet undecided

2. She doesn't go out on dates: maybe because she is truly an introvert in the real world.
maybe undecided

3. She needs a dick I her life! angry
Her blood is just too hot! See ireneony for example, she was once like that but she came down after tasting Mrcork's condo grin

4. She probably doesn't have a "me time" you know that time you sit and plan about your life and future?

5. She is intelligent yeah obviously.

3 Likes

Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Adonbilivit
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by onila(f): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
I heard Brazilian girls are conservative and have high moral values

most Brazilian girls intend to be virgins till they get married

I am learning more abt Brazilian culture

so we can introduce some of their ways for Nigerian girls in Nigeria
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by ApcSucks: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Its very hard to keep virginity now adays Sha. If you tell guys you're a virgin some will run others will want to enter you by all means possible using all kinda tricks.
If you say you are not but in actuality you are they will want to do everyday and when you say no they call u names cry cry cry

It's a mind thing, got sexy female fwends that are virgins one is on NL but won't mention her moniker tongue
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by sandrannna(f): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
This one dat these fools are viewing the thread, there is possibility dat the thread will make front page.

The fools cn identify themselves. Anyone who quotes me, is d fool.
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Onila, this thread would have made a whole lot of sense if you were a virgin, but sadly you are not.

1 Like

Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by onila(f): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
sandrannna:
This one dat these fools are viewing the threadn there is possibility dat the thread will make front page.
yr also one of the fools

nama shogbori
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by onila(f): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:
This thread would have made a whole lot of sense if you were a virgin, but sadly you are not.
non virgins cant preach abt virginity too
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Slimzjoe(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
So Twaz her Virginity that made her One of the Richest? undecided

I don tell maself Before never to comment on R3tards Threads angry
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
onila:
non virgins cant preach abt virginity too

Does this mean you are trying to say that you are no longer a virgin?
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by fatdon2(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wetin consign me

Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Adesiji77: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Following
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by onila(f): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:

Does this mean you are trying to say that you are no longer a virgin?
since u don't believe I am a virgin

undecided

I am just trying to say, I still have every reason and right to talk abt virginity

if I am a non virgin, I can tell the younger ones to learn from my mistakes and be a virgin

Sarah Palin's daughter is the president of an organization that preaches to young girls abt abstinence

despite being pregnant @ 17 and having a child
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by onila(f): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:
So Twaz her Virginity that made her One of the Richest? undecided

I don tell maself Before never to comment on R3tards Threads angry
when did I say virginity made her the richest undecided

abeg, commot for road

with yr bow leg
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by horlarbaby(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
onila:
since u don't believe I am a virgin

undecided

I am just trying to say, I still have every reason and right to talk abt virginity

if I am a non virgin, I can tell the younger ones to learn from my mistakes and be a virgin

Sarah Palin's daughter is the president of an organization that preaches to young girls abt abstinence

despite being pregnant @ 17 and having a child
Nice..U r intelligent Onila

1 Like

Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
This thread actually makes sense. cool

1 Like

Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Tabelachizza(f): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Odiegwuoooooooo
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by popweezy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good morning Nigeria..
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by ronald4lif(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Onila, how come the marriage didn't subsist even though she married as a virgin?. embarassed
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by jrerico1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
When a guy is a virgin his fellow dudes laugh at him, Sometimes he has to lie about ladies he has banged. I feel guys were not borne virgin but to abstain from sex till marriage is kinda hard in the society we live, even if his introvert he can pay for it.
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
9ice one onila
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by IamLEGEND1: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
abeg onila, i carry God beg you.

ABEG!!!!!!!!

try get small sense for your life.

itz always virgin diz, virgin dat.

News flash bìtch

we dont care about your virginity status

NO ONE FÜCKING CAREs.★

so pls try and let diz nonśense die, except of cause if you choose to behave like the cràzed and frustrated old woman that you are.
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by IamLEGEND1: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
horlarbaby:
Nice..U r intelligent Onila

Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

Us kwa?
grin grin
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Olami90: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
@onila
Pls shun critics. I dnt expect pple dat r guilty not to bash u. It can b painful wen u wish to b lyk few others buh av lost it due to lack of values.

So much love ur intelligence how u answered misssclassy up there.
#thumbs up for u.
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
onila:
smiley

Adriana Lima

Kept her virginity till she was 27 and married at 27 to a NBA star. If today's youth didn't shame virgins and more of today's youth had her values we wouldn't have so many single mothers, and single parent households. I really admire this woman! Because she chose not to follow the world and its ways like her peers she is now one of the Top 10 wealthiest models today. Well done!

onila dear nice one.no mind all this smal smal boys bashing you.some of them have never seen a girls pant wey dey spread outside much more the one a girl is wearing.they go dey form trash mtcheewww

2 Likes

Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Fernandowski(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ya...a former NBA star and they split last year right??@ onila
Re: Virgins In Todays Society! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
onila:
smiley

Adriana Lima

but she's divorced/separated now sad sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

my sexcapade wth wuraola / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / Why Are Nigerian Men Hypocriites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.