Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady (8926 Views)

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!.... A Must Read For Everyone. / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! --- ( Must Read For All ) / Husband Scarcity!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
akinsadeez:

You didnt drink alcohol. embarassed

But you drink Orijin abi......at least that one is not completely alcoholic. grin
Lol
I did not.
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Valadmiral(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=ifynairaland post=29426770]The name Blebleswag got me laughing. Its enough to show how ignorant you are. I'm sure your real name is Blessing. Go upgrade your IQ.[/quote

I love dt reply
som ladies can be so myopic nd ignorant
instead ov pickn sense shz droping poo
nice one op
kip it up

nd plz mods dis dederv frontpage

dtz if una even read my comment sha

2 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=Valadmiral post=29432279][/quote]
Buh, @least am nt an hypocrite unlike u n odas.
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by quincie(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
I just confirmed that nairaland has element of politics, i shld sue dis op for plagiarism check d time i posted dis and nw..... #ItsNoneOfMyBusinessAnyway#..… with my kermit voice.
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by spenca: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
@op Abeg come write another one to the parents of them girls to stop accepting bride price , if at all make them groom give wah they can .thanks in advance as you write more on bride price
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by fr3do(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sunymoore:

Their pics...

Pics kill you there!
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Zeezy99:
What's this husband scarcity thing? I've been seeing this articles for months now? Designed to make girls feel as if they are going to die single if they don't hold on to the next broke and unambitious guy that comes their way?
exactly
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by missade(f): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=Zeezy99 post=29430085]What's this husband scarcity thing? I've been seeing this articles for months now? Designed to make girls feel as if they are going to die single if they don't hold on to the next broke and unambitious guy that comes their way?[/quote

lol, I don't think that's the msg.

Marriage is definitely scary due to fear of the unknown. But the idea is to be each other's support system through life storms.

By the way, an ambitious and hardworking woman wouldn't date a "broke and unambitious man" anyway!

In the end, a focused, dedicated and intelligent young man will get there and you will be by his side riding. And if you do meet someone who is a multimillionaire; that's just fine as well!]

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
My dreamm
To help my man actualize his dreams
Its really a good thing when we say stories of how we startd from the root and how I stood by him

But then,I have to see the zeal in him and how determined and hardworking he his

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by bukatyne(f): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
@OP:

Nice one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by bukatyne(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
badoolee:
My dreamm
To elp my man actualize iz dream
Its really a gud thing wen we say storiesm of aw we strtd from d root nd aw I stood by him

Buh den,I have to see dzeal in him and how determined nd hardurkin he iz

Start by writing in full/English

What is dzeal; to elp; aw we strtd

Hardurkin What is the difference between the former and hardworking? What is the extra effort required to write well?

6 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
bukatyne:

Start by writing in full/English

What is dzeal; to elp; aw we strtd

Hardurkin What is the difference between the former and hardworking? What is the extra effort required to write well?
NOTED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by bukatyne(f): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
badoolee:
NOTED

Go and sin no more grin

Happy prosperous 2015
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Go and sin no more grin

Happy prosperous 2015
thanks mam grin
PEACE
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 03, 2015
frankmoney:
HUSBAND SCARCITY...a must read
This may not be the best time for me to write on
this because of misinterpretations, but I can no
longer resist the push. "Husband Scarcity" has
become one of the challenges faced by many
women today. If
you go to prayer houses,
majority of the intentions are prayer for a life
partner. And this calls for concern. Casting our
minds back to the time of our mothers and
grandmothers, was there really much of a
"Husband Scarcity" problem? Or, maybe there
were more men than women then, or there was
an adequate corresponding numbers of both
genders. I don't think so. Maybe then, the
women
had values and were prepared to build a home
and not park into a built home. Then, once a
young man comes of age and can at least feed
himself and his wife, he goes out in search of a
wife and the woman really appreciates him and
helps him to build a future.
What am I really trying to insinuate? We created
what we now see as
"Husband Scarcity"
for ourselves. Today, the reverse is the case. Ask
an average girl to define her dream husband;
you
get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair,
and rich, own a house at least, and be
presentable" and then she adds "God fearing" in
order not to sound so worldly. Then, check the
number of girls around you and the number of
men that meet that standard, and you will see
the problem.
You would be hearing girls say, "I cannot suffer
in my father's
house and then go and start suffering with a
man." What a
wonderful dream! What if from the beginning, you
have
everything you want and there is no suffering,
and later in the
marriage, the table turns around, then comes
suffering? Will
you run away? No one prays for suffering, but it
is good to start
small and end big, than start big and end small.
The problem is
that the description majority of ladies give of
their ideal man is
virtually the same. When 50 ladies want the
same kind of man
and the man that fits what they want is just 1
man, and the
man can only pick one. Then, what becomes of
49 others?
They simply start
lamenting of "Husband Scarcity".
Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due
to the face of
our economy to find a man who is of marriage
age who
possesses all those things
these ladies want, legally (except those involved
in Internet
fraud); even the number of those in Internet fraud
is not
enough to match all those searching for already
made
husbands. If you look around, majority of the
ladies of
substance, of good value and virtue, who are
ready to build a
home with a man who has prospects, are
married and not
complaining of
husband scarcity. The easiest way to find a
husband now, is to
change your view of who a husband is. A
husband is that man
God made and then saw that it may be hard for
man to really
actualize the purpose for making him, without a
help mate and
then made the woman and gave to him, and he
felt complete
and fulfilled. MARRIAGE IS NOT A POVERTY
ALLEVIATION
PROGRAM. It is a
mission of building the family that will serve God
here on
earth.
For those who see marriage as a way out of
poverty, it is a way
into bondage.
Women are
HOME BUILDERS, not HOME WARMERS... DON'T
CONFUSE A
MAN'S PATH WITH HIS DESTINY.
Where he is today, may only be a route to where
God has
destined him to be tomorrow. Another truth is
that YOU MAY
BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS TO THAT HIS
DESTINATION. Join in
alleviating "husband scarcity". PICK UP THE
RIGHT VALUES.
I am not saying that you should pick anyone that
comes your
way and talks of marriage, not all men are
husband materials.
What I am insinuating is that you should stop
setting your
standard on material acquisitions or physical
appearances.
Look metaphysical (beyond physical).
WHAT MAKES A MAN IS WHO HE IS, IS NOT
WHAT HE OWNS OR
HOW HE LOOKS, IT IS WHAT HE IS MADE UP OF.
And that
which he is made of is, most times, not seen
with the
physical eyes, only its effects can be seen.
Marriage is a permanent thing. Whatever is seen
is temporal
and that which is not seen is
permanent. Relax and go to God in prayer.
God did not just make Eve for making sake; He
made her for
Adam's need.
op u forget to add dat many girls looking 4 husband require he must have eight packs grin
must pamper them with gifts
And aBove all godfearing
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ermm.....
@op, dat na ur own u dey yan so, as I dey here so,
I dnt wnt 2 hear too much preach/sermon, go get d paperz, in any which way u can, buh dnt share human blood. Enough of all dis bla bla bla sermons.
u no attend shiloh last month?
dem dey get husband 4 there oo
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=Valadmiral post=29432279][/quote]Valadmiral, may you live long.
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by cococandy(f): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2015
badoolee:
My dreamm
To help my man actualize his dreams
Its really a good thing when we say stories of how we startd from the root and how I stood by him

But then,I have to see the zeal in him and how determined and hardworking he his
do you have your own personal dreams and aspiration?
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 03, 2015
OP dis is a complete copy right of my post some days ago....
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2015
cococandy:
do you have your own personal dreams and aspiration?
yeaaa,definitely
Is there anyone without dreams?
The dreams are high,and have been working and am still working on them
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by frankmoney(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2015
quincie:
I just confirmed that nairaland has element of politics, i shld sue dis op for plagiarism check d time i posted dis and nw..... #ItsNoneOfMyBusinessAnyway#..… with my kermit voice.
plagiarism ? did I indicate that the post was mine ?
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by frankmoney(m): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2015
all these pipz claiming its their post , did I indicate it was mine ? besides it was a lady who posted that stuff and I decided to share it
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ermm.....
I dnt wnt 2 hear too much preach/sermon, go get d paperz, in any which way u can, buh dnt share human blood. Enough of all dis bla bla bla sermons.
Since u hav enuf swags, why are u stil lukin for a modelling agency? Can swags nt feed or marry u? I wooed a gal in my street, my broda told me to stay clear cos she has more swags than me. So, she wil later get married to swags.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by pansophist(m): 12:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ermm.....

No be say you fine sef, even ontop all the make up! Anyways I'm not surprised, your story go change when reality hit you.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Etetejake(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2015
ifynairaland:
The name Blebleswag got me laughing. Its enough to show how ignorant you are. I'm sure your real name is Blessing. Go upgrade your IQ.

U also need to check her profile to understand y she need a wealthy man in her life.

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Etetejake(m): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Blebleswag:

WHATEVER. Go get d paperz, dats wat matters.......nonsense

Don't mind him. I guess he hasn't check your profil pix to know y u desperately need a man with the paperz.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Etetejake(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Welrez:
This is why I like my sister. She is so immune to all these petty talks of husband scarcity, abi na husband price or demand. She is so focused on making her money.
Back to top: OP, the reason why this social concept is becoming more pronounced is partly due to monogamy. Our ancestors operated on polygamic times and never encountered it. There was no rampant prostitution too. It is a bitter truth that we have to admit.

U r right but monogamy is not the only reason. Our women have choose to live like the white women forgetting that our men ar different from theirs, so we men in turn learn to be choosy and careful of who we marry. Now they are the ones who are suffering from emulation of Western culture. Not until they understand that disrespect, immodest dressing, prostitution, both small and big time prostitutes,lov of money,arrogance, feminism, u can help me add more, ar the things that disqualifies them as wife matrerials.

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by cococandy(f): 2:38am On Jan 03, 2015
badoolee:
yeaaa,definitely
Is there anyone without dreams?
The dreams are high,and have been working and am still working on them
great.
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Sunymoore(m): 2:44am On Jan 03, 2015
fr3do:

Pics kill you there!
I'm fuckin serious
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Blebleswag:

Hahaha.....
Alcohol ke? I didn't.

He asked: 'do you?'
The appropriate should be: 'I don't.'

Well, e no concern me.
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ermm.....
you go soon reach menopause,they yarn dust...you look cheap

2 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by sundoj08(m): 5:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ermm.....
how long your ass being single cos it gonna remain so for a long time if u dont change ur thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) / She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy / I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.