Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger (21182 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by DanceVille: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Most Ladies out of frustration condone guys who are out to milk them dry.
They think it is love, or that the guy is disadvantages.
Some guys can play it smart and cool at first till they find out you are emotionally insecure and can pay the bills..
1 .A Nigerian male Gold digger never pays for anything but always expect his girlfriend to pay.

2 .He is always in debt and wants his girlfriend to bail him out.

3 .He gets angry when his girlfriend refuses to give him money.Some even went to the extent of killing her.

4 .Nigerian Male Gold diggers use your marriage and your love for him, as a bargaining tool..

5 .Always comes up with fake big business ideas that end up failing.

6 .He always wants to control your finances and know your ATM Pin.

7 .Nigerian male Gold diggers always beg for money from his girlfriend to entertain his guys.

8 .Nigerian male Gold digger is always concern about your financial status.

9 .They always drive Luxury cars when they can't even afford paying their House rents.

10 .Most of them dates and most time married Women twice their ages in the hopes that such Woman dies few months after the Marriage.Chaii! This is very common.

NB : I created this Thread because Guys always say Ladies are the only Gold diggers buh I think have proven you wrong that we also have Male Gold diggers.
Theirs are even worst than the Female aspect..

Feel free to add yours.
Bashing and comments are highly welcome.
Written By:
DanceVille

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by BLINGZ88: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2016
The person below me is a retarded sexist. FTC twice in a day.

4 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Gold digging for Males??... That's a profession!!

We call them Miners!!

But for the ladies?.... It is a habit and it is Bad!!!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2016
The poster above me needs his brain checked.

I swear cool

18 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by DanceVille: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:

I swear cool
Lol! I think so.
I fink it's because of d heat..

4 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by DanceVille: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

We call them Miners!!

I think u must be a professional in Gold digging/mining

7 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol! I think so. I fink it's because of d heat..
grin grin grin

The heat ehn grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2016
I will deactivate my nairaland account and cut off my joystick if this thread doesn't grace the FP

Lemme add mine cool

11. They become very nice and unnecessarily caring to a lady the moment they realize her father is rich cheesy

12. Another way to spot a Nigerian gold digger is that, if he takes a lady on a date and after spending so much money, he will want her to go to his house so that he can explore her kitty-cat
cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2016
DanceVille:
I think u must be a professional in Gold digging/mining

Yeap... That's what WE( I and lalasticlala) do to boost our monthly Income grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one baba cool

When are you droping your next "10 commandments"?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

When are you droping your next "10 commandments"?? undecided
This evening cheesy

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by bqlekan(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2016
THe hustle is real.

Kudos op
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by DanceVille: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one baba cool
Thank u very much boss.
Na u we dey imitate oo..
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by DanceVille: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2016
bqlekan:
THe hustle is real.

Kudos op
Lol! Man must live.. Thanks Bruv!
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by DanceVille: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Yeap... That's what WE( I and lalasticlala) do to boost our monthly Income grin
lol! If lalas. Catch u, u go b banned for 10yrs.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by osaslord500(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Smellymouth: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin
What abt Nigerian women? Shey na Gold digress we go call dem? undecided
Because naija ladies dig pass who dey search for oil..

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by steppin: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
For one male gold digger, there's a thousand female gold diggers in Nigeria. So, spare us this crap op.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nice Posts.

I heard they go for mostly Old and Unmarried Female bankers.

Some even marry them and swindle them of their money.

Heard of a case this morning where the guy cleared his Banker wife's account of 40 million naira.

Na gist them gist me, make nobody ask me o.

cheesy
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by BiggerBangs: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by priscaoge(f): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hehheheheheh, Naija guys.. Una never chee chumthing cheesy cheesy
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Kangol99(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
They wanna get rich quick
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Lovexme(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Gold-digging is like a habit for some people, while some just do it for ends meet.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
cheesy
They always want to date and marry girls from rich families but their own family are so poor that 30 of his siblings share two rooms.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by bastien: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
OK.... Some girls are mugu sha
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by boolet: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Epic!!! Some assume their looks should 'clear road'... grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

We call them Miners!!

grin and its a professional job at that.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mechie oun gi
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by chigoizie7(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:

I swear cool

U can be d doctor
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by cremedelacreme: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Do men dig gold? Its only bronze and probably silver that Naija men dig. But for gold, na Naija babes be the real miners grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by DharmyYinks: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Most Ladies out of frustration condone guys who are out to milk them dry.
They think it is love, or that the guy is disadvantages.
Some guys can play it smart and cool at first till they find out you are emotionally insecure and can pay the bills..
1 .A Nigerian male Gold digger never pays for anything but always expect his girlfriend to pay.

2 .He is always in debt and wants his girlfriend to bail him out.

3 .He gets angry when his girlfriend refuses to give him money.Some even went to the extent of killing her.

4 .Nigerian Male Gold diggers use your marriage and your love for him, as a bargaining tool..

5 .Always comes up with fake big business ideas that end up failing.

6 .He always wants to control your finances and know your ATM Pin.

7 .Nigerian male Gold diggers always beg for money from his girlfriend to entertain his guys.

8 .Nigerian male Gold digger is always concern about your financial status.

9 .They always drive Luxury cars when they can't even afford paying their House rents.

10 .Most of them dates and most time married Women twice their ages in the hopes that such Woman dies few months after the Marriage.Chaii! This is very common.

NB : I created this Thread because Guys always say Ladies are the only Gold diggers buh I think have proven you wrong that we also have Male Gold diggers.
Theirs are even worst than the Female aspect..

Feel free to add yours.
Bashing and comments are highly welcome.
Written By:
DanceVille

Take care of d bolded Op.

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Damfostopper(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Counter thread..... Characteristics Of A Nigerian feMale Gold Digger by tosyne2much n wristbangle coming soon

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.