Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army (56301 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by JANK23H(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2015
CHM11:
I still don't understand why APC will give us buhari when they have a Raji Fashola (great Uniben), an oshiomole (Ruskin College, Oxford, United Kingdom), just found out that even the almighty Rochas Okorocha has just a diploma from the University of Jos!!!...see the people leading us!!!! And these same reetards will say Nigerian HND, BSc, MSc, and even Phd holders are unemployable. Yet we want development!!....I think its time we start looking deeper and asking questions of those we elect into office. Namadi Sambo!!!!..I dey come for you,...but in the main time!!!!!
Sambo is a member of NIA,an architect.Don't compare him to Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by proffemi: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Montaque:
same to u.
Just know that nobody will get my vote because he will fight corruption,because after the fight,we will still need to put in place the right policy,and strong institution for good administration.
When we ended up having these two candidates,do u see the effect of wrong policy in it. Federal character,quota system,sentiments and wrong mentality to rule are screaming in the backyard.
We have a bigger problem than corrution, we are just blinded by the effects instead of the cause.

Smile.
We have many problems, but corruption is the one problem that undercuts ANY effort to solve other problems. Beyond fighting corruption, we need evidence that our president is able to headhunt great minds and give them the "space" to perform. OBJ was a better headhunter than GEJ. However, GEJ has not done shabbily in that regard either (I'm looking at you, Minister of Agriculture). Unfortunately, with corruption still enthroned, all their efforts have been akin to water into a bottomless pit. I believe GMB would also be a good headhunter. Combine that with my perception of him as a man with strength of character, I'm leaning in that direction (that's just me, mind you).

My problems with Buhari: I fear he could be sectional in his outlook. While I do not doubt his street smarts, I wonder about his ability to express himself. "Islamization" (whatever that means) is not one of my fears (would you bet that under GEJ, the entire north would not be lost to insurgents in 4 years?). Also, the North-South issue does not matter to me (when are we going to grow up as a people?!).

All the best as you make your choice bro!

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by stildude(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Rexyl:
Maybe Certificate didn't make Buhari the General in the military. Probably that was due to his courage for leading a coup and succeeding in it.
Maybe he wouldn't have led the army during the coup had he not gotten tinto the army in the first place. NO CERT. NO ARMY. NO ARMY LARDERSHIP. NO GENERAL. NO PETROLEUM TRUST FUND HEAD. NO PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION. It all started with the certificate.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by obaayo2: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:
so tel me were im cum put am?
dont know o......
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by datribune: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Jwonder:

Ok thank you for the sermon but can you please help me to beg him to show us his certificate, abi the certificate no dey movable again..

[size=18pt]He better run to tifnubu to introduce him to the oluwole guy that did his own certificate so the guy can finish up early before INEC screening begins.[/size]

[size=18pt]#ShowUsYourCertificate[/size]

Guy, wake up & smell d coffee. It's over 4 GEJ. Do u think Nigerians can ever vote 4 a continuation of ineptitude?. Nigerians in their huge numbers will never repeat d mistake of "I had no shoes" of 2011 in 2015. Enjoy ur sycophancy while it lasts because surely d clueless one will soon be out of Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Bluepamex: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
great664:
Raxnegro Zaedd and all APC and Buhari supporters, this one nor suppose delay or involve the military in the first place, if he has it then produce it or just admit you don't have it, Let's say its true he submitted the original to the military, why submit original cert. to ur employer, Is that not foolishness and highest CLUELESSNESS, so if they sack you how will you search for other job(s)? Or una wen dey blame the Military, I hope na una employer hold una Original Cert? In Politics you can devise any means to make your opponents lose, Buhari and co should stop whining and seeking public pity and produce the certificate no matter what means they use in getting it, and find a way to disqualify Jonathan too, that's Politics, so APC don't cry, play politics or park well
Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Boriqua(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Jwonder:

Have you ever heard dis saying "Everyday for the thief one day for the owner". If he has always contested with it, why don't he just bring it out and save himself from all this embarrassment.

Issoriat

Still on the matter

GEJ 2015 till APC realize their boat is sinking.

Control station:may day...may day...may day!!! A ship MOTOR VESSEL APC is in distress, she has a flag identified to be an APC flag...with the master (capt) as Sai Buhari! With Prof. Osibanjo as the Chief Mate! Gov. Amechi as the chief Engineer and Sai Tinubu has been identified as the Shipowner, A deep investigation by the Nigerian Navy shows that the vessel has over 2 million passengers on-board and the vessel (MV APC) has been sailing without Certificate of Seaworthiness. She is bound to Nigeria, but from what we are seeing she will completly submerge before getting to her destination. The control here has appealed to the search and rescued (MV PDP) to please hurry and resue the crew and passengers on-board MV APC and Navy has ordeared the immediate arrest of the Master of the ship!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Montaque(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
proffemi:

Smile.
We have many problems, but corruption is the one problem that undercuts ANY effort to solve other problems. Beyond fighting corruption, we need evidence that our president is able to headhunt great minds and give them the "space" to perform. OBJ was a better headhunter than GEJ. However, GEJ has not done shabbily in that regard either (I'm looking at you, Minister of Agriculture). Unfortunately, with corruption still enthroned, all their efforts have been akin to water into a bottomless pit. I believe GMB would also be a good headhunter. Combine that with my perception of him as a man with strength of character, I'm leaning in that direction (that's just me, mind you).

My problems with Buhari: I fear he could be sectional in his outlook. While I do not doubt his street smarts, I wonder about his ability to express himself. "Islamization" (whatever that means) is not one of my fears (would you bet that under GEJ, the entire north would not be lost to insurgents in 4 years?). Also, the North-South issue does not matter to me (when are we going to grow up as a people?!).

I want to ask you, if GMB ends up without a school cert nor its equivalent,will u still stand by him to contest?
I have a feeling that the framers of the constitution had this scenario in mind. Let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by rabimlomo: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2015
gurunlocker:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/not-buharis-original-copies-certificates-army/
Who is the "source". Why not the Nikgerian army head himself. I don't believe all the information from "sources" that have no identity. Could be another wendell simlin tongue
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Jwonder(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2015
datribune:

Guy, wake up & smell d coffee. It's over 4 GEJ. Do u think Nigerians can ever vote 4 a continuation of ineptitude?. Nigerians in their huge numbers will never repeat d mistake of "I had no shoes" of 2011 in 2015. Enjoy ur sycophancy while it lasts because surely d clueless one will soon be out of Aso rock.

The only Clueless one here is the Old Guy that gave his original certificate to his employers.

[size=18pt]#BuhariShowUsYourCertificate[/size]
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Jwonder(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Boriqua:

Control station:may day...may day...may day!!! A ship MOTOR VESSEL APC is in distress, she has a flag identified to be an APC flag...with the master (capt) as Sai Buhari! With Prof. Osibanjo as the Chief Mate! Gov. Amechi as the chief Engineer and Sai Tinubu has been identified as the Shipowner, A deep investigation by the Nigerian Navy shows that the vessel has over 2 million passengers on-board and the vessel (MV APC) has been sailing without Certificate of Seaworthiness. She is bound to Nigeria, but from what we are seeing she will completly submerge before getting to her destination. The control here has appealed to the search and rescued (MV PDP) to please hurry and resue the crew and passengers on-board MV APC and Navy has ordeared the immediate arrest of the Master of the ship!
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2015
otbliz:
He was the head of state once, a contestant thrice.
So na Wetin we 1 use certificate do?
2003 there was no fuss, same in 2007 and 2011.
Now what?
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by datribune: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2015
Jwonder:

The only Clueless one here is the Old Guy that gave his original certificate to his employers.

We call GEJ clueless because when it comes to governance of our dear nation, he doesn't know what he is doing. He is d true definition of clueless.
GMB is a strong leader. To d informed, d decision is easy & pretty much settled:
GMB - tried, tested & proven to be one of nigeria's greatest leaders of all time.
GEJ - tried tested & proven to be d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leader in our history.
SAI BUHARI
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2015
ibisko04:

Are you people now saying Buhari have no certificates. At least counted, he was a former head of state, a former minister, a former military governor and goc in the army.
So who are the people that are so desperate about Buhari paper qualification.
If at worst he is paperless as you people want us to believe, on the job experience is more valuable than all the papers qualification in this world.
That's what you believe but the Nigerian law says otherwise, the law can not be changed just to satisfy you and Pa Buhari.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by ibisko04: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2015
kross01:

I'm surprised you'll say this sir, but isn't the two supposed to go hand in hand? Or would you rather employ the illiterate black market foreign currency dealer who has practiced the trade since infancy than one who studied say banking and finance with a little over three years practical experience in forex dealings? I'ld love to weigh your response
The two, that is papers qualification and on the job experience are good when you are employing.
A man that has been doing something for some time and becomes master in his trade is as good as a man who goes through class room education and start to learn the rudiments of the profession .
Remember that the theory we learned in the classroom is not the same as the practical reality on the field.
Class room education is just to prepare your mind for tomorrow. Like I have said here on nairaland before, check all inventor of all gadget we are enjoying today majority of them are not much educated in the classroom sense.
Let us give chance to those who have the natural sense and abilities to do something and get results than given a man with masters degree who is fumbling on the job.
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Jwonder(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2015
datribune:

We call GEJ clueless because when it comes to governance of our dear nation, he doesn't know what he is doing. He is d true definition of clueless.
GMB is a strong leader. To d informed, d decision is easy & pretty much settled:
GMB - tried, tested & proven to be one of nigeria's greatest leaders of all time.
GEJ - tried tested & proven to be d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leader in our history.
SAI BUHARI

Am only going to reply the bold part..

Pls is it d same buhari that lost the last three elections your talking about or is someone else with the same name.. Guy wake up smell the coffee, even buhari knows he cannot win.

And abeg can you pls help me to

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by kenny987(f): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2015
pmc01:

Madam oversabi, where are Sambo's certificates or your pretense for objectivity and maintaining standards does not apply to him?

I dislike fake people. Smello like you.

Hmmm, from Nig politics to insults? How predictable but those nasty words u used there are hereby applied to u and all u hold dear!

Now for Sambo...he has met basic requirements, his O'level cert is in place. His tertiary certificates which his affidavit covers are wat were referred to. I did say that an affidavit must be of truth and in line with common sense. There's no denying that his house was burned down in Kaduna by unscrupulous elements so it is at least plausible dat those certificates were consumed. Letters from d Registrar of his university or so...substantial authority...were also tendered, confirming that he indeed attended d uni n received his first n second degrees. The truth or otherwise of his oath is subject to conjecture but it is within common sense.
GMB's case is anoda kettle of fish! Who leaves original certificates out of his possession n with an employer? Say it is a requirement though, should it not have bn returned at the end of his career? Is it right or within reason to constantly refer to your former office for documentary validation of qualifications u claim? Quite strange...

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Ebukaokeke5: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Gen Buhari(rtd) is a perfectly certified military General retired from prestigeous military colleges within n abroad dis nation.Those who are making unnecessary fuss about him saying his papers are with d military secretary and unverified by d military are making stupid insinuations.Feb 14th true Nigerian wud have Gen Muhammadu Buhari/ Pastor Yemi Osinbanjo voted in2 d presidential power of d state of Nigeria.APC!
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by razavi: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Forgive my intrusion on this subject, and lend an ear to the submissions, some of us, with first-hand experience of the conduct of this character, whilst his junta lasted, are willing to make, so we don’t become lured with the deception currently peddled, and find ourselves entrapped in what might become Nigeria’s greatest error.

Corruption, on its own, is a derivative of core structural and political defects, reflected in the concentration of power and access to privileges by select institutions or persons. That anomaly permits effortless abuse of power and unbridled appetite for misappropriation of funds, which has become synonymous with the Nigerian, regardless of position. This premise should bring us full cycle to the issue of reactionary structures, the symptoms tackling approach that has bedevilled Nigeria, the resultant singsong and medley, of all that is unwell with the polity, whenever a political conversation or discourse is engaged.

There would be nothing exceptional in the present democratic order that an Anti-Corruption Czar would execute, besides broaching the courts for summons on supposed political foes, making a spectacle with the dismissal of a few political appointees, and cultivating a protected coterie of cronies. That precedence already exists, both in the conduct of this fellow during his junta, and with successive governments. It has always proved cosmetic at best- and hollow on closer investigation.

Limiting government to supervisory/regulatory roles, or devolving these centripetal powers, making the centre less attractive, may help herald the break from this rapacious politics of greed, corruption and hate. These suggestions are not novel, they provided a framework for this country before the advent of the military, and have been employed in providing a clean break, from that stable in other climes. Any bloke, regardless of his/her political posturing would succumb to corrupt practice, either by direct involvement or association with tainted associates.

Let me jug your memory a bit. Do you recall the case of Uba Ahmed, Alhaji Alhaji Alhaji (AAA), Jokola; the indictment with PTF funds mismanagement, and role as Minister of Petroleum; his still unclear stance on Abacha's innocence. Now, move over to our contemporary dispensation, and examine the imprecise description of the source of his operational and campaign funds, both present, and the former three attempts at election; his association with suspect characters: Tinubu-of the forged certificate and drug trafficking fame, and deep financial/political shenanigans in the structure of politics in the South-West; Saraki-and the privatization of Kwara state resources, and running to ground of SGB; El-Rufai, and his still unresolved impropriety with Abuja land allocations, Timipre Sylva etc., ad nauseum.

It would be unwise and would reek of self-deceit to ascribe the cloak of discipline and integrity to this character, even with the pitiful amnesia that currently prevails.

proffemi:

Smile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by IGBOSON1: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2015
sunny12345679:
. The man does not even knows how to lie with wisdom. He should have simply said that it got burnt , then we see if the death can resurrect.

^^^Either that, or the time tested excuse used by school kids all over the world who didn't do their homework: the dog ate it!.......This one never fails!! wink
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by datribune: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Jwonder:

Am only going to reply the bold part..

Pls is it d same buhari that lost the last three elections your talking about or is someone else with the same name.. Guy wake up smell the coffee, even buhari knows he cannot win.

And abeg can you pls help me to

Guy, go & educate urself on nigerian history & u will know what we know about d General. U will see dat Buhari is a very credible candidate wit an impeccable record of service to d nation. Ask urself why so many years after & inspite of one of d most vicious media attacks on him, knowledgeable people know d worth & quality of d man & still passionately love him & yearn 4 his return?
d General is a true patriot who during his short stint in charge of our country clamped down massively on corruption like no other regime. He rescued d economy frm total collapse in d worst economic recession in its history & paid a huge part of d external debt incurred by thieving politicians. He rejected d IMF loan & its slavish conditionalities. He refused to devalue d naira & thru economic ingenuity he kept d inflationary rate between 3-5% & d exchange rate at $1 to 1 naira.
He did it b4 & he will do it again
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by ShowYourCertificate: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2015
proffemi:

This is why we say we want someone who will fight corruption (through anti-corruption policies). In other words, corruption is our biggest problem, and policies to fight it should be the most important legacy of an effective Nigerian president at this time.
You keep on mentioning corruption as if Buhari will be the Messiah against Corruption. How can someone who says Abacha never stole be considered the messiah? How can someone who wines and dines with corrupt leaders like Tinubu and Atiku be regarded as the saviour. How can someone whose party said they will not probe past corrupt officials be considered as the one who can fight corruption?

Bros, you are a learned fellow. Don't allow yourself to be deceived.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by patpaul: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2015
WHY IN THE FIRST INSTANCE DID THIS MUMU GENERAL KEPT HIS CERTIFICATE WITH THE ARMY HE LEFT SINCE 1984? ABI WAS IT CEASED FOR PLOTTING A COUP? ABI YOU USE CERTIFICATE AS A COLLATERAL TO COLLECT MONEY AND SPONSOR BOKO HARAM?
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Emarc16(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2015
ly
Why was Certificate never a
problem in 2007 and 2011, but now
in 2015?
Are you telling me INEC isn’t
competent anymore or the result
was never needed for confirmation
then, this should give u a tip of
GEJ/INEC plans to r*g the election
come 2015.
Wise up Nigeria!!
The change is here!
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by edgyslim: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2015
Jwonder:

Am sure ur dad, uncle or grandfather must have been alive when buhari was president, can you please help me ask them what good did buhari bring when he was president

Also ask your dad and grandfather what Jonathan and the pdp have done for 6 years and since the beginning of democracy in 1999.

Niqqa keep up.

[size=18pt]#ShowUsYourCertificate[/size]
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Emarc16(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2015
ly
in 2015?
come 2015.
Wise up Nigeria!!
The change is here! sadly
in 2015?
come 2015.
Wise up Nigeria!!
The change is here!
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by sam13(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=kenny987 post=29438354]Na wa for some people o! Just because of your support for a person for reasons best known to you, you have decided not to even inquire into obvious legality issues! The law stipulates basic qualifications for certain positions; INEC as electoral umpire has the power to examine these and they must be originals, certified true copies or affidavits of whatever their status is, which must be true and in line with common sense. Those of you asking for photocopies, in your va

My uestion is Why now?during president Obasanjo and Yaa radua who then was clamouring for their credentials didnt they performed their best just because we have a fidgeting zoology phd leader everyone saying whatever na moimoi una think say it be for persin to rose from a bloody civillian to rank of major general in any army formation anywhere in the world well we are all waiting
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by zyonpendrahgon: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2015
mrofficial:
Only PDP apologists will not apply common sense because they are sentimental.

Now, has Buhari been contesting without his certificate? Let's ask Jega!

GMB2015
i am sentimental so are you...... when gej makes i mistakes i seem not to notice it........ when GMB makes same mistake u cry foul..... that's what makes us nigerians. that's what makes our polithiefcians very competents thieves.
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Bluepamex: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2015
mekaboy:
We say we want CHANGE, NOW THIS CHANGE HAS STARTED FROM INEC AND CAUGHT BUHARI. APC IS NOW FROWNING AT THE CHANGE.

IT MEANS BUHARI HAS BEEN BENEFITING FROM THE CORRUPTION IN INEC FOR YEARS. TODAY CHANGE HAS STARTED, INEC WANTS TO DO THINGS RIGHT, AND THE FIRST PERSON CAUGHT IN THE ACT IS THE INCURRUPTIBLE ANTI CORRUPTION PEOPLES GENERAL.
You can say that again .
Now I understand while Gej said he must strengthen the institutions to fight corruption
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by creserve: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2015
This Military is getting too partisan! First is the warning of Amechi and now this! Obviously, this is meant to embarrass Buhari and at the end they will start to apologize. This is a bad omen for the country. Must everybody in the establishments be a card carrying member of the PDP or act as one, first is the IGP and the Speaker and now this!
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by CHM11: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2015
stildude:
Maybe he wouldn't have led the army during the coup had he not gotten tinto the army in the first place. NO CERT. NO ARMY. NO ARMY LARDERSHIP. NO GENERAL. NO PETROLEUM TRUST FUND HEAD. NO PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION. It all started with the certificate.
Nope in this case it all started with a small boy in Macaranta (northern islamic school) who can speak some degree of English.
The North had all powers and so they just made him an officer of the Army. Influence his promotions and gave him appointments all because he is from the North, whereas officers with the best degrees from the south south/south east remained as colonels.
there is no O'level certificate anywhere!!!...he doesn't have, if he has one he should have provided it and not a sworn affidavit dating November, 2014.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter / Fulani Movement For Peter Obi In Plateau March(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.