Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army (56192 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Ngasky(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
hansad:
Some untruthful Buharists will say, afterall, Buhari studied in the UK and USA. but they fail to understand that those were military studies, never formal educatiom. Govt can send a school drop out to UK or US training centre to go to learn a trade, including training to be a soldier, when the person passes the training, the certificates issued can never substitute formal primary or secondary education certificate. The certificates Buhari acquired from thse military training courses can only be kept by the Nigerian Army which sent him to the training, the certificates are property of Nigeria Army, never to be kept by Buhari. What Nigeria's constitution and INEC required from Buhari were his Primary and Secondary School Leaving Certificates, and possibly, higher education certificates, not certificates from military training.
What is the meaning of illiteracy? So Collin Powel is an illiterate?
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by sam13(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
omoakin111:

Buhari has run for 3 times yes, but that was when CHANGE has not come to INEC, now CHANGE has come so we should all embrace it.

Buhari is Pro Boko Haram. Shekau says they dont want western Education and Buhari has failed to prove he has attained any form of western Education.

Which party initiated the CHANGE slogan.APC so why pdp want to take someone else credit let them stick to their fake transformation slogan naw
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by proffemi: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
NairalandOP:
I can see you cannot answer my question concerning Buhari's statement that Abacha never stole our money.
Let me helpya with that. You want to ask: does Buhari's statement about Abacha not show that he is a corrupt person himself? My answer: I do not know why he said that, but he goofed up. Let me remind you however that over the course of a life time, we each put our shoes in our mouth on more than a few occasions. Rather than judge an individual on one statement, I believe the usual thing is to look at the totality (including multiple statements and actions). I would rather ask: are you convinced that when you factor in all their statements and actions, GEJ is more capable of fighting corruption than Buhari?

So let's move to another question: Why did Oyegun, the APC National Chairman, say that Buhari will not probe past officials? Are they saying that all past govt officials who have milked us dry will be allowed to go scot free?

You ask who's the better choice between GEJ and GMB? The answer is simple: GEJ. If it were Fashola or Oshiomhole or Okorocha or Kwakwanso, my answer might be different. But since the best APC could present is an old clueless dictator whose academic credibility is being questioned at the moment, then I have no choice than to stick with Jonathan.
As I put it earlier, you cannot clean the Augean stables without getting some shit on your hands. Oyegun could have said that simply to calm the nerves of the Atiku's, IBB's and OBJs. Three quick points:

1. Being a David to PDP's Goliath means Buhari needs the support of said past leaders
2. Assuming past leaders are indeed not probed: are you saying that drawing a line under past misdeeds means GMB suddenly becomes unable to fight corruption
3. I find it instructive that the statement was allegedly made by Oyegun. That raises to me the possibility of Buhari disavowing the promise.

Can you tell me why GEJ is a better candidate than Buhari?
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by proffemi: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Montaque:
my dear. I can't be hoodwinked by the hype about corruption. Because we have a bigger problem than that.
You keep saying we have a bigger problem than corruption. When I asked, you offered two answers which I thought I countered. You chose not to rebut, but here you are making the same assertion again.

A necessary prerequisite to solving a problem is to have proper grasp of its dimensions and characteristics. To be competent to elect a president, we need to know what that president needs to do (and hence the best man for the job).

May I ask you once again sir, what problem is it that is bigger than corruption? And I beg you in the name of God to either accept a good argument, or put forward a superior one.
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Xkufiz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin Buhari is just a cattle rearer with no certificate.... not even a birth certificate nor an I.D card...... I wonder who enrolled him into the army #Islamicarmy grin
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Montaque(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
proffemi:

You keep saying we have a bigger problem than corruption. When I asked, you offered two answers which I thought I countered. You chose not to rebut, but here you are making the same assertion again.

A necessary prerequisite to solving a problem is to have proper grasp of its dimensions and characteristics. To be competent to elect a president, we need to know what that president needs to do (and hence the best man for the job).

May I ask you once again sir, what problem is it that is bigger than corruption? And I beg you in the name of God to either accept a good argument, or put forward a superior one.
hey bro, the last question I left for u is yet unanswered. And let me ask u again,"assuming GMB couldn't tender his school certificate,and it turns out that INEC is about making a decision to disqualify him,will you still speak in favour of his eligibility ?.
Cheers
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by ShowYourCertificate: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
proffemi:

Let me helpya with that. You want to ask: does Buhari's statement about Abacha not show that he is a corrupt person himself? My answer: I do not know why he said that, but he goofed up. Let me remind you however that over the course of a life time, we each put our shoes in our mouth on more than a few occasions. Rather than judge an individual on one statement, I believe the usual thing is to look at the totality (including multiple statements and actions). I would rather ask: are you convinced that when you factor in all their statements and actions, GEJ is more capable of fighting corruption than Buhari?
Looking at the totality, I believe Jonathan, despite his numerous flaws, is more capable of fighting corruption because of the ffg reasons:

1. He's a democrat and not a diktat thus he is in a better position at fighting corruption without breaching man's fundamental human right.

2. He was able to achieve a improvement in Nigeria's Transparency International ranking. It's a slow but steady improvement. Rome was not built in a day. Buhari tried to build Rome in a day but his regime didn't last as he never carried his team along.

3. He has come up with an Anti-Corruption Plan where the fight against corruption will be instutionalised such that it's continuity will be guaranteed even after he leaves office unlike Buhari who would likely take the fight against on a personal level.

As I put it earlier, you cannot clean the Augean stables without getting some shit on your hands. Oyegun could have said that simply to calm the nerves of the Atiku's, IBB's and OBJs. Three quick points:

1. Being a David to PDP's Goliath means Buhari needs the support of said past leaders
2. Assuming past leaders are indeed not probed: are you saying that drawing a line under past misdeeds means GMB suddenly becomes unable to fight corruption
3. I find it instructive that the statement was allegedly made by Oyegun. That raises to me the possibility of Buhari disavowing the promise.
The reason why Buhari is a major contender against Jonathan here in the south (not sure of the north) is because people think he will bring justice to the past leaders and officials who have milked Nigerians dry. So if we are being told that all those who have milked us dry in the past will be allowed to go scot free with their ill gotten wealth to spend and lavish them then why should we see him as the "change"?

Oyegun is the Chairman of APC for Petes sake. What he says in an official capacity as the chairman of APC is enough to make or mar Buhari's chances at the polls. Afterall, it's the parties logo that's on the ballot paper and not Buhari's picture.

Can you tell me why GEJ is a better candidate than Buhari?
Jonathan has transformed the railway and the agricultural sectors. He has built roads and repaired the dilapidated ones. He built a university in the six geopolitical zone (that's avtotal of 6 universities), he established the almajiri schooling system, he has transformed our local automobile industry, he created jobs through the SUREP initiative, the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Bluepamex: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Once you hear them with or without first school leaving certificate all we want is Pa Buhari,know that something is fishing and wrong somewhere.May God help us

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Bluepamex: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Once you hear them saying with or without first school leaving certificate all we want is Pa Buhari,know that something is fishing and wrong somewhere.May God help us

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by hollandis(f): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kenai:

BECAUSE WESTUN EDUKESHUN HIS A SCENE.

SIGH BUHARI!

Haha that makes so much sense
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by razavi: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
proffemi:

You have written well, but you need to take a step back and consider the question: which of these two is likelier to fight corruption: GEJ or GMJ? You have made a case that no individual can single-handedly fight corruption. Perhaps. However, the changes you suggest must happen under the watch of someone, right? They are far likelier to happen under GMB. And this is not based on speculation: the records of both of them while in power are there to speak for them.

I was right here during GMB's regime and while you would find many people describing him as draconian, high-handed, cruel etc, you would rarely see anyone accusing him of corruption. You make allusions to GMB favoring his cronies while in power. I do not have enough data to speak to that, so will have to request for concrete examples from you.

You cannot clean the Augean stables without getting a little sh*t on your hands. GMB has no political machinery, that much we know. How else is he going to get into power without depending on existing structures, no matter how tainted? All we need is some sign that he is able to hold his own against the Tinubus when necessary, and I think there is some evidence of that. Incidentally, may I remind you that this is effectively a straight contest between GEJ and GMB? Which accusation made against GMB above is Jonathan not more guilty of? You give me Tinubu; I give you Kusamotu. You say GMB has given "imprecise description of the source of his operational campaign funds"? May I remind you that our Commander In Chief has flat-out refused to declare his assets? And this is the smallest example of (to use your language) imprecision on his part. For every allegation of corruption against Buhari, there are 10 against GEJ. For every allegation of illiteracy against Buhari, I can give you multiple examples of incompetence from our PhD president.

This is less about finding NO fault with Buhari (there are many). It's more about asking whether he is more competent that GEJ in the areas that matter the most. Show me a Nigerian that believes Buhari will do a worse job fighting corruption than Jonathan, and I will show you Pinocchio.

I suspect the main thrust of my post may have been glossed over. Let me rephrase my earlier submission: confronting the challenge of corruption-the abuse of power and privileges, would obtain the much desired effect were it treated within the framework of structural and institutional corrective mechanisms, rather than the tired cosmetic cycle of special tribunals, macho attending stations, and fiat.

Regardless of the conveyed political mien-sincere or otherwise, any occupier of the present dysfunctional centrist structure, would succumb to corruption, either by direct involvement or association. The alleged relativity in the degree of corruption regarding Buhari, and other actors cannot redound to any ascription of integrity-a lie remains one-regardless of colour. Besides the gratuitous mouthing of an anti-corruption gospel, the nature of his proposed delivery mechanisms, have remained under wraps-it certainly won’t be any different from the hackneyed precedence that has defined successive governments-civilian or junta.

Power would always speak to itself, and in the absence of oversight or clearly defined constitutional boundaries, abuse would result. This brings us to a crucial point, on the much neglected role of civil society and the fourth estate, in demanding accountability and proposing structural reforms in the polity. Either by diffidence or culpability, that responsibility is near under surrender, and this is where I believe the bulk of energies and attention should be directed. The ritual of elections, and the macabre scramble for power, at all levels, has proved insufficient a check on corruption-we have admitted it’s beyond persons, rather it’s the operating structure.

Engaging and canvassing for correctional bills, policies, institutional and constitutional reforms that would see to the restructuring of the landscape should arouse our senses. The demand for respect of the rule of law, and the holding of other arms of government to their statutory functions should engage our attention and conversation. One happy fallout from such long strident calls, revealing the power of galvanised demand, despite its botched outcome-the constitutional conference, should not be lost on us. The tone has already been set, and it’s on building on that premise that some positive derivatives, like the passage of the FOI bill, some public sector reforms, have materialized. Yes, annoying slow in coming, it is, like the case of the PIB bill, but the redemption of our sense of social responsibility, is crucial to reviving the much needed structural repair that would curb the urge for corrupt practice - and provide planks for genuine political discourse and differentiation in the long run.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Themandator: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Revolution:

THe military board say that don't have the originals but they should release what they have, i.e. the photocopies.

The military sec or board is not Buhari's agent for the purpose of his presidential ambition of have you ever gone to your former employer to ask them for the photocopy of your certificate and in this case, to ask a non interested party to release your certificate?

This is a straight forward case : you accused me of not graduating from UNEC AND BY morning my certificate will be available online for your perusal and endorsement or disclaimer from the university of Nigeria.
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by proffemi: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Montaque:
hey bro, the last question I left for u is yet unanswered. And let me ask u again,"assuming GMB couldn't tender his school certificate,and it turns out that INEC is about making a decision to disqualify him,will you still speak in favour of his eligibility ?.Cheers
If you had read my initial posts more carefully, you wouldn't need to ask this question. I did not realize my stance appeared ambiguous (my first sentence ended with "...the law is the law"wink. For the avoidance of doubt, if Buhari does not meet the minimum requirement to contest for the office of president, I would not speak in favor of his eligibility because he would not be eligible.

How does that change the dynamics of our discussion?
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by proffemi: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
razavi:
I suspect the main thrust of my post may have been glossed over.
I thought I addressed it, but to be clear, would you lay out the main thrust of your post in a sentence or two? Pardon me for saying this, but while you have marshaled the words with adroitness, I think you are getting a little off-point. I would appreciate if you would, in your own words, identify the main thrust of your write-up that I have glossed over?
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Montaque(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
proffemi:

If you had read my initial posts more carefully, you wouldn't need to ask this question. I did not realize my stance appeared ambiguous (my first sentence ended with "...the law is the law"wink. For the avoidance of doubt, if Buhari does not meet the minimum requirement to contest for the office of president, I would not speak in favor of his eligibility because he would not be eligible.

How does that change the dynamics of our discussion?
ok. Thanks for the answer.
Now,the problem I told u that are more serious than corruption and needs immediate solution are the bedrock of our governmental policies. Example, our loosed and peculiar federalism,our federal character,our bogus govt bodies and functionaries,our idea of national resources,the quota system.
Then the admistration level which are also an offshoot of the first problem because that's where the policies are activated in line with the faulty policies.
Then the average mentality which is a result of how much we have imbibed the faulty system.
If one says he will fight corruption without these and many more sorted out first,the venture will either meet a brickwall or a subtle opposition.
Some of these issues were discussed in the last confab,we still wait for its implementation.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Suljosh: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bluepamex:

Mumu
like ur use.less father?
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Suljosh: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
djeezy:
You see your life? Is he above the law? Abi you want to carry gun? He clearly does not meet the requirement. In advanced countries he will be disqualified and jailed for perjury. All you APC thugs yell for change and you want an illiterate to lead you? If the answer is in the affirmative then you ought to get your head checked.
I'm not a killer like your popsy.
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Suljosh: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
djeezy:
You see your life? Is he above the law? Abi you want to carry gun? He clearly does not meet the requirement. In advanced countries he will be disqualified and jailed for perjury. All you APC thugs yell for change and you want an illiterate to lead you? If the answer is in the affirmative then you ought to get your head checked.
Ogbanje Alert.
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by razavi: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
proffemi:

I thought I addressed it, but to be clear, would you lay out the main thrust of your post in a sentence or two? Pardon me for saying this, but while you have marshaled the words with adroitness, I think you are getting a little off-point. I would appreciate if you would, in your own words, identify the main thrust of your write-up that I have glossed over?

Probably one word liners would help make comprehension better. Here goes:

1) The current centripetal political structure breeds corruption. In other words, corruption is symptomatic of a fundamental error in the operational structure of this country-falsely described as a federation.
2) Any approach geared towards combating this symptom, i.e. corruption, without addressing the underlying fault lines, that have made it organic, would remain cosmetic-a Sisyphean burden, with endless jabs and little impact. The countless tribunals, commissions and inquiries, this country has seen, have proved how futile those efforts can be.
3) We need to look beyond elections and the hope of salvation from any crusader whilst the structure remains unaddressed-it would result in a net zero outcome, regardless.
4) Civil society and the press must re-double their ‘oversight’ responsibilities, and chart the tone of political discourse, with demands, representations, incursions that would see to institutional and constitutional reforms. It’s only from sustained demand that compromises, concessions and reforms can be worked out. Power won’t readily relinquish or redeem itself.
5) Progress, though minute, relative to expended energy, is being made in that regard- constitutional conferences, FOI bill passage, power sector reforms etc., but we shouldn’t rest on our oars.

This has been the central theme of my post, and I believe an agreement along these submissions exits.

P.S: The insertion in my commentary of Buhari’s corrupt history was to challenge a revision currently in circulation.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by ademoladeji(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
HirstMOG:

INEC never asked for GMB certificate, in fact INEC said is the political party that has the right to verify a candidate's certificate. This issue started when he was called a semi-ilitrate by the opposition, in other to redeem himself, he said the military has his certificate and now the military has to clarify if they actually have it. But my concern now is that, why is he telling Nigerians lies that his original certificate is with the military?
Has the Military released official statement to deny him? I dnt juz really like the kind of politics we're playing here in 9ja... Most painfully is the way we the youths attack ourselves blindly all in d name of religion sentiment n ethnicity segregation. May God us all
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by SOUNDKING: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Army seff dey play 419?, if na photocopy una hold where the original copy dey?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by adrianjoe(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
But Really..who stole Buhari's WAEC Certificate. Biko Return am
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by great664(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Nothing has changed in our Electoral Acts since 2011 when Buhari contested, why is this fuss by INEC and the Nigerian Army all about? May I tell you, PDP/GEJ has failed.
leave the Military out of this, its INEC fuss and yes I believe PDP/GEJ has failed Nigeria but GMB CAN'T be the Change, APC would have chosen a Young, strong and good candidate to represent them not same old Dictators, Looters and corrupt people. Also remember its not every change you embrace no matter how desperate you are, some change are worse than the present situation
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2015
great664:
leave the Military out of this, its INEC fuss and yes I believe PDP/GEJ has failed Nigeria but GMB CAN'T be the Change, APC would have chosen a Young, strong and good candidate to represent them not same old Dictators, Looters and corrupt people. Also remember its not every change you embrace no matter how desperate you are, some change are worse than the present situation
Save your tears, February 14 is close.
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by coolscott(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2015
edgyslim:

You keep saying Buhari is inclined to violence. Do we not have a sitting president to nip said violence in the bud.

Everyday in this country, people die and nothing is done except pointing fingers @ the opposition.

Bros I have said this b4 and am saying again, I would rather vote my gateman than vote the PDP.

No pun intended.

Why doesn't the police nip mob violence in the bud?
Why has pre-boko-haram violence in the north not been nipped in the bud by the administrations before this one?
Clearly, the dynamics of quelling mass, popular and cultural violence are not the same as nipping other kinds of violence in the bud. And this is the kind of violence the general subtly, mischievously (and quite frankly, irresponsibly) stokes.
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by great664(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Save your tears, February 14 is close.
I laugh in Ching Chong, sorry to disappoint you, GEJ or GMB it changes nothing in my life and will add nothing but truth should be told, come feb I know you won't be bold enough to even vote for your forgery master and pity seeking APC.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2015
great664:
I laugh in Ching Chong, sorry to disappoint you, GEJ or GMB it changes nothing in my life and will add nothing but truth should be told, come feb I know you won't be bold enough to even vote for your forgery master and pity seeking APC.
If GMB or GEJ changes nothing in your life, why are you here commenting? It is better for to keep shut and people think you are ignorant than to speak and prove them right.
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by HirstMOG(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2015
ademoladeji:
Has the Military released official statement to deny him? I dnt juz really like the kind of politics we're playing here in 9ja... Most painfully is the way we the youths attack ourselves blindly all in d name of religion sentiment n ethnicity segregation. May God us all

The military have done that, they said they don't keep original certificates of any of their members. If he actually obtained any certificate, he can retrieve them since is a call for concern now. We all know some of his people in the North are against western education, never can tell if he's one of them. He should provide it because it is a criteria/necessity for the office he's seeking comes Feb. 14th.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by great664(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If GMB or GEJ changes nothing in your life, why are you here commenting? It is better for to keep shut and people think you are ignorant than to speak and prove them right.
I speak bcuz am enjoying my FREEDOM of Speech before your General who rose bcuz of Nepotism should make DECREE No 4 again, your words alone are aggressive just like your puppet master, must you control or tell me what to do?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2015
great664:
I speak bcuz am enjoying my FREEDOM of Speech before your General who rose bcuz of Nepotism should make DEGREE No 4 again, your words alone are aggressive just like your puppet master, must you control or tell me what to do?
You are confused. What university offers "DEGREE 4"?
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by great664(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Decree NO 4, swear u don't know what I mean by that at first, its typo and I know u are not above it except you are GMB
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by great664(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

just as your master, always pointing out errors to appear perfect when they know the truth, tell me you don't know that was "TYPO" that I meant Decree No 4? Instead of correcting or just shut up, you try to mock to look good. Stupid Modafucka

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers / Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.