Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? (4534 Views)

Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by aresa: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
facts or no facts, nothing will ever stop me from voting for buhari on February 14th.. And nobody can disqualify him either. This petty lie is one out of the thousand lies we have been told by pdp.

We will deal with you pdp children and gej at the polls on February 14th

I don't even get the silly and idiotic noise over certificate, it wont stop Nigerians from getting rid of their incompetent and corrupt jonathan or prevent any Nigerian from casting their votes for Buhari...
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
facts or no facts, nothing will ever stop me from voting for buhari on February 14th.. And nobody can disqualify him either. This petty lie is one out of the thousand lies we have been told by pdp.

We will deal with you pdp children and gej at the polls on February 14th

Speaking like a true fanatic. Facts are to be discarded for your ultimate desperation to see your Ayotollah and his muhajadeen party succeed.

Let me remind you that Nigeria is not Buhari's estate neither is your APC greater than the country.

With this statement it is clear that we are at a crossroad in this our polity and the battle is between true progress as against retrogression that you claim as change. The battle line is between evil and good, darkness and light, ignorance and enlightens to which your party represents every evil and negativity.

God willing, your ignorance will not prevail over enlightmemt.

Plebeian.

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2015
aresa:

I don't even get the silly and idiotic noise over certificate, it wont stop Nigerians from getting rid of their incompetent and corrupt jonathan or prevent any Nigerian fro casting their votes for Buhari...

How can you see? You child of perdition. Evil is good and good is evil in your desperate quest to return Nigeria to your slave masters.

The point remains that Buhari is obviously lying and used the military board to perpetuate and further his lies.

Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2015
sleekp1:
[size=15pt]Perjury[/size] also known as forswearing, is the intentional act of swearing a false oath or of falsifying an affirmation to tell the truth, whether spoken or in writing, concerning matters material to an official proceeding.

I think Buhari should be made an example, too many times you see illiterates vying for the position of senators, governors etc. Nigeria's backward because we allow the vocal illiterates to rule over us without any problem. If Buhari is confirmed an illiterate, it is an afront on us all that managed to go to university and what example would we be sending if we allow illiterates to run the affairs of this country?

Arrest Buhari now for perjury.

with your level of literacy and your university degree, what meaningful contributions and development have you done in your life?

we can all see how your literate PH older fool clueless president and his " tabon" first lady has been behaving and acting since

BUHARI alll the way

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2015
abdulwastecx:

with your level of literacy and your university degree, what meaningful contributions and development have you done in your life?

we can all see how your literate PH older fool clueless president and his " tabon" first lady has been behaving and acting since

BUHARI alll the way

I can see now that Awo's universal education policy has been replaced with that of Almajiri open air education. Because if Tinubu and Aregberascal can forge certificates to get to position of authority who then needs an education?

I can now see what kind of Orwellian change you APC people are demanding for.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by sleekp1: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

I can see now that Awo's universal education policy has been replaced with that of Almajiri open air education. Because if Tinubu and Aregberascal can forge certificates to get to position of authority who then needs an education?

Am impressed of your knowledge of the workings of our political system, you're well educated politically hence your ability to debunk most apc rhetorics, their members just argue blindly. I can understand an illiterate hausa man following Buhari blindly but can't see why an educated person would follow a backward thinking man like Buhari.
Buhari belongs in prison, same place he was quick to send people to.

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by sleekp1: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2015
abdulwastecx:

BUHARI alll the way

bros all the way in your dream, in reality he'll go where he always go at election, you live in a fools paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

I don't really understand your point:
so, Jonathan has done well to deserve a second term?
He Jonathan must be president for life because of ijaw's oil. ijaw's oil is located in his land. But do you fools realized that most of the oil is off-shore in territorial waters of dederal republic of Nigeria. In international law what exist everywhere I the world, the extent of territorial waters of a nation, including Nigeia is determined by the land mass of nation adjacent to the sea. in reality, the delta's oil belongs to al part of Nigeria..

Jonathan the clueless leader that allow people to dominate him and he didn't extricate himself from them and he also allow his utterances to guide his behavior is as guilty as the cabals killing this country
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2015
abdulwastecx:

a. In international law what exist everywhere I the world, the extent of territorial waters of a nation, including Nigeia is determined by the land mass of nation adjacent to the sea. in reality, the delta's oil belongs to al part of Nigeria..

You just embarrassed yourself and confirmed your illiteracy.

Stop believing whatever nonsense that your Taqiyya practicing northern delegates spewed on the Floor of the recent confab.

A simple google search would have confirmed this.

FYI territorial waters extend 22km off the lowest water mark or continental shelf and is irrespective of land mass.

Going by this logic, the US will own most of the Atlantic and pacific oceans.

Stup1d pleb.

Awo will be reeling in his grave to see that his legacy of universal education has been replaced with pure almajiri ignorance.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

When people claim to be educated in Nigeria, I laugh beause I can't see the result of all their education

Education bring about advancement and development.
Education make you think, create, utilized available materials, build a civil society where people tolerate others and respect others.

Education should have made Nigeria generate enough electricity that will make us have uninterrupted elctricity supply. since, we are reach in hydrocarbons like crude oil, gas and coal.

Education should has make have food securities with all the arable land that has not been cultivated. 60% of our arable land are not been cultivated because we have dummy like you around.

We live in poorly planned cities with no sewage, no roads, rail lines, slum etc because we lack the education to get things done.

only fools and mentally retarded people will vote base on religious or ethnic sentiments. thesame litrate people voted stupid clueless jonathan into office.

YOU CAN'T DEVELOPED IF YOUR ELITE CLASS AND YOUR EDUCATION IS NOT COMPARABLE TO THE WESTERN WORLD.

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2015
abdulwastecx:

When people claim to be educated in Nigeria, I laugh beause I can't see the result of all their education

Education bring about advancement and development.
Education make you think, create, utilized available materials, build a civil society where people tolerate others and respect others.

Education should have made Nigeria generate enough electricity that will make us have uninterrupted elctricity supply. since, we are reach in hydrocarbons like crude oil, gas and coal.

Education should has make have food securities with all the arable land that has not been cultivated. 60% of our arable land are not been cultivated because we have dummy like you around.

We live in poorly planned cities with no sewage, no roads, rail lines, slum etc because we lack the education to get things done.

only fools and mentally retarded people will vote base on religious or ethnic sentiments. thesame litrate people voted stupid clueless jonathan into office.

YOU CAN'T DEVELOPED IF YOUR ELITE CLASS AND YOUR EDUCATION IS NOT COMPARABLE TO THE WESTERN WORLD.

SAI BUHARI

Try ignorance. I heard it made the north especially the northeastern part of Sambisa an intellectual hub.

Daft.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

You just embarrassed yourself and confirmed your illiteracy.

Stop believing whatever nonsense that your Taqiyya practicing northern delegates spewed on the Floor of the recent confab.

A simple google search would have confirmed this.

FYI territorial waters extend 22km off the lowest water mark or continental shelf and is irrespective of land mass.

Going by this logic, the US will own most of the Atlantic and pacific oceans.

Stup1d pleb.

Awo will be reeling in his grave to see that his legacy of universal education has been replaced with pure almajiri ignorance.

"22km of the continental shelf constitutes country's territorial water whish mean the longer your continental shelf the territorial water you have.

A counyry like south Africa has more territorial water than Nigeria because of her longer continental shelf which als depends on how large your part of the country have access to the sea.

Think again educated idiot
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
abdulwastecx:

"22km of the continental shelf constitutes country's territorial water whish mean the longer your continental shelf the territorial water you have.

A counyry like south Africa has more territorial than Nigeria because of her longer continental shelf which als depends on how large your part of the country have access to the sea.

Think again educated idiot

Olodo.

Continental shelf is not the same as continental land mass. But you won't know that because you are a slowpoke.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Olodo.

come back with something more reasonable " oloshi radarada"
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2015
abdulwastecx:

come back with something more reasonable " oloshi radarada"

Olodo go and get that education.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Olodo.

Continental shelf is not the same as continental land mass. But you won't know that because you are a slowpoke.

I will easily passed as your prof on geography fool
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2015
abdulwastecx:

I will easily passed as your prof on geography fool

Yes a professor of geography fools
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Olodo go and get that education.

My education credentials will make you commit suicide....idiot
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2015
abdulwastecx:

My education credentials will make you commit suicide....idiot

Agreed. If I had F9 parallel like you in WAEC I would have since killed myself.

grin
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Etruth: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
sleekp1:

Its not my duty to charge him, its the duty of Jega, is it not?
Do you need Jega's phone no or office address?

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Etruth: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2015
jamace:
YES. False declaration is a CRIME.

Buhari wants to fight corruption but Buhari can not use corrupt way to fight corruption. Telling a lie is corruption.
Lol. TANoids on rampage. Is stealing also corruption?

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Etruth: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2015
sleekp1:

Bros asking one of our leaders to show his certificate is now consider hating? haba we can't ask our leaders anything thats why they loot us dry.
The Leaders looting you, what questions have you asked of them? Buhari is not yet inn charge of National Resources and Manpower.Save your questions for him till May 30, 2015. If you have any questions today,direct it to the man without shoes eating N1.2Bn food and cruising in 10 executive jets while his Ogbia people have to no basic amenities and life is almost unbearable for the commoners.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Unemadu: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Why anyone would support a coup plotter is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Etruth: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
sleekp1:

Bros I didn't go to uni so I can have an illiterate be my manager, my priority is for the best intelligent ruler to rule us.
. Buhari Attended : Government College , Katsina. Officers Cadet School, Aldershot, UK. War College, United States. ........Be guided. [b]Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1962, when
he attended the Nigerian Military Training
College (in 1964 it was renamed the Nigerian
Defence Academy, (NDA)) in Kaduna. From
1962-1963, he underwent Officer Cadets
training at Mons Officer Cadet School in
Aldershot in England, United Kingdom (Mons
OCS was officially closed down in 1972).
From November 1963-
January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon
Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military
College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his
military training by attending the Mechanical
Transport Officer’s Course at the Army
Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United
Kingdom. He also attended the Defense
Services’ Staff College, Wellington, India, in
1973. From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel,
Buhari attended the US Army War College in
Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America
and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic
Studies.[/b]. For you to think he rose to a Major-General without necessary education and qualifications mark you out as the ignorant one. Maybe you are the illiterate here.

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by jamace(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Etruth:
. Buhari Attended : Government College , Katsina. Officers Cadet School, Aldershot, UK. War College, United States. ........Be guided. [b]Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1962, when
he attended the Nigerian Military Training
College (in 1964 it was renamed the Nigerian
Defence Academy, (NDA)) in Kaduna. From
1962-1963, he underwent Officer Cadets
training at Mons Officer Cadet School in
Aldershot in England, United Kingdom (Mons
OCS was officially closed down in 1972).
From November 1963-
January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon
Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military
College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his
military training by attending the Mechanical
Transport Officer’s Course at the Army
Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United
Kingdom. He also attended the Defense
Services’ Staff College, Wellington, India, in
1973. From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel,
Buhari attended the US Army War College in
Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America
and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic
Studies.[/b]. For you to think he rose to a Major-General without necessary education and qualifications mark you out as the ignorant one. Maybe you are the illiterate here.
Stop talking what you are NOT knowledgeable about. Just ask senior retired officers or Buhari's contemporary and you will be enlightened. The summary is that quota system coupled with diplomatic student propelled Buhari to general.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Etruth: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
jamace:
Stop talking what you are NOT knowledgeable about. Just ask senior retired officers or Buhari's contemporary and you will be enlightened. The summary is that quota system coupled with diplomatic student propelled Buhari to general.
.......meaning? He never attended those schools? OK ooo. Which school did GEJ and PEJ attend again? Contunu
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
uokocha70:
Charge him nah. Why waste time writing on Nairaland?
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by orimsamsam(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Read my post above yours. INEC is like a marriage register, if nobody comes forth to oppose the marriage then they have no choice but to continue with the ceremony.

To give you a good example, Rauf Aregberascal first submitted in his INEC form that his highest academic qualification was an engineering degree from a higher institution, in his second bid as governor his opponent revealed that Aregberascal lied and that he never attended any higher institution. This prompted Aregberascal to fill WAEC as his highest avademic qualification in his second bid. Given the power of immunity, Aregbe could not be prosecuted for a clear case of perjury.
what type of useless propanganda is dis. Aregbesola is a certified engineer frm poly ibadan.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
orimsamsam:
what type of useless propanganda is dis. Aregbesola is a certified engineer frm poly ibadan.

Dey there...

http://www.inecnigeria.org/?inecnews=candidates-for-osun-governorship-election-august-2014

Mumu.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
abdulwastecx:

I don't really understand your point:
so, Jonathan has done well to deserve a second term?
He Jonathan must be president for life because of ijaw's oil. ijaw's oil is located in his land. But do you fools realized that most of the oil is off-shore in territorial waters of dederal republic of Nigeria. In international law what exist everywhere I the world, the extent of territorial waters of a nation, including Nigeia is determined by the land mass of nation adjacent to the sea. in reality, the delta's oil belongs to al part of Nigeria..

Jonathan the clueless leader that allow people to dominate him and he didn't extricate himself from them and he also allow his utterances to guide his behavior is as guilty as the cabals killing this country
Dude, this thread is not about GEJ but buhari, if he should go to prison for commiting perjury.
When you're done ranting, go and tell the terrorist to submit his Minimum required educational credentials to INEC for scrutiny in accordance to our laws... Else his name and that of apc won't appear in the ballot papers...
If it does, INEC will be taken to courts... Don't think we are all fools in Nigeria.
INEC has no business with the Military Board but with buhari
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Agreed. If I had F9 parallel like you in WAEC I would have since killed myself.

grin

you can as well upload your statement of result/certificate for all to see

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) / Why I No Longer Support Buhari-NgeneUkwenu / "How I Joined Pyrates Confraternity" - Wole Soyinka’s 1st Child, Olaokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.