Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? (4535 Views)

Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by aresa: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2015
[s]
PvtParts:

You submit original certificates to the military on point of seeking admission into NDA. The originals will be verified and later returned back to the successful applicant after documentation is completed. The military does not keep an archive or library of original certificates but copies submitted to them.

Buhari ought to have collected his originals since even before graduating from NDA.

Did he lose the originals? I find it difficult to believe that the Military will still hold on to his original certificates. Let him list the documents he claims are in their custody so that we can verify from the original issuing body.
[/s]

There is no need for meaningless essays and argument, the issue here is between the man and his former employer aka Nigerian military and so far,they haven't disputed his claim so what's your own? Are you the Nigerian Army?

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Burger01(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2015
sleekp1:

Bros asking one of our leaders to show his certificate is now consider hating? haba we can't ask our leaders anything thats why they loot us dry.
... and those that showed their certificates, didn't they loot? They're still in power busy looting. What immunity does having certificates gives you from stealing? Certificate or not, we need change. We need Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by sleekp1: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

It is not INEC's duty to disqualify any individual applying to them to seek elective post. INEC's role is to conduct elections. It is up to the general public to take the matter up in a court of law demanding the release of Buhari's certificate and if the court rules that Buhari did commit perjury then another petition alongside a criminal charge can be used to compell INEC, the APC not to field Buhari.

The military board can not be prompted to respond on public discus but can only act if a formal inquiry (using the FOI) or court order mandates them to either reveal if Buhari's certificates are in their possession and if so if the certificates tally with what he claimed at in thir possession.

This is ghen-ghen time...

Bros I think its INEC duty to disqualify anybody not meeting the stipulated educational requirements. Since Buhari has not shown or is unwilling to show his certs, Inec should do the needful. Also the police can't arrest him for perjury unless inec says so or contacts them.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
this is not like the first time buhari is contesting for the presidency post in this country. What did he presented to inec in the previous elections? He said his original credentials are with the military board, so what's the fuss all about?

Why are pdp so scared of this man? The military school is equivalent to any higher institution in the country which buhari attended unless they want us to believe other-wise.

Read my post above yours. INEC is like a marriage register, if nobody comes forth to oppose the marriage then they have no choice but to continue with the ceremony.

To give you a good example, Rauf Aregberascal first submitted in his INEC form that his highest academic qualification was an engineering degree from a higher institution, in his second bid as governor his opponent revealed that Aregberascal lied and that he never attended any higher institution. This prompted Aregberascal to fill WAEC as his highest avademic qualification in his second bid. Given the power of immunity, Aregbe could not be prosecuted for a clear case of perjury.

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by sleekp1: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Burger01:

... and those that showed their certificates, didn't they loot? They're still in power busy looting. What immunity does having certificates gives you from stealing? Certificate or not, we need change. We need Buhari...

You miss the point, to stop every riff raff from contesting elections, theirs a requirement you have to meet. Any illiterate we start ruling us in future if this certificate lies are not stopped now.

I want an intelligent man as my leader not someone without education, haba.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2015
sleekp1:

Bros I think its INEC duty to disqualify anybody not meeting the stipulated educational requirements. Since Buhari has not shown or is unwilling to show his certs, Inec should do the needful. Also the police can't arrest him for perjury unless inec says so or contacts them.

INEC can not disqualify anybody. There have been several court rulings in the past that has stated this clearly. It rests on the public and prosecution office to raise a petition to mandate the military to ascertain if any certificates are with them and if so if they tally with what he claimed in his INEC form and original affidavit to this claim.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by aresa: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2015
sleekp1:

It seems like you don't mind whether he show his certs or not, but you're educated and still you want illiterate to rule us?

1. The man ruled Nigeria before and God willing he's ruling again.

2. Labeling the man illiterate is you labeling yourself illiterate because he's not.

3. The worthless, crooked, corrupt and incompetent useless man you call president today with his zookeeper degree is worse that failure, he's the most useless, corrupt and incompetent president on the surface of the earth?

Your priorities sounds very screwed up and out of focus..

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by sleekp1: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2015
aresa:

2. Labeling the man illiterate is you labeling yourself illiterate because he's not.

3. The worthless, crooked, corrupt and incompetent useless man you call president today with his zookeeper degree is worse that failure, he's the most useless, corrupt and incompetent president on the surface of the earth?

Bros I didn't go to uni so I can have an illiterate be my manager, my priority is for the best intelligent ruler to rule us.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

There is no need for meaningless essays and argument, the issue here is between the man and his former employer aka Nigerian military and so far,they haven't disputed his claim so what's your own? Are you the Nigerian Army?

The military board can only respond when a formal application (using the FOI bill)or court order mandates them to clarify the issue.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by sleekp1: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

INEC can not disqualify anybody. There have been several court rulings in the past that has stated this clearly. It rests on the public and prosecution office to raise a petition to mandate the military to ascertain if any certificates are with them and if so if they tally with what he claimed in his INEC form and original affidavit to this claim.

Point noted.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by minister2015: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2015
tanoids should approach court to compel military authorities to debunk or admit buhari's claims. why all the noise on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Burger01(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2015
sleekp1:

You miss the point, to stop every riff raff from contesting elections, theirs a requirement you have to meet. Any illiterate we start ruling us in future if this certificate lies are not stopped now.

I want an intelligent man as my leader not someone without education, haba.
Buhari has contested about three times, no certificate brouhaha. So, why the fuse now? I guess you guys are scared of change. I prefer honest and down to earth man as a leader not a looting thief with certificate.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2015
aresa:

And how did he assume power and what was the legacy he left behind? Buhari failed in every sphere and remains the most despotic leader we had till date.

It is of course Jonathan's fault that your messiah has no academic qualification.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2015
minister2015:
tanoids should approach court to compel military authorities to debunk or admit buhari's claims. why all the noise on nairaland.

This issue is not about party affiliations but about the credibility of your messiah who obviously lied in front of a federal judge and in his INEC form. That is the issue.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Burger01:

Buhari has contested about three times, no certificate brouhaha. So, why the fuse now? I guess you guys are scared of change. I prefer honest and down to earth man as a leader not a looting thief with certificate.

The case of a theif operating with impunity only to be caught one day.
Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Read my post above yours. INEC is like a marriage register, if nobody comes forth to oppose the marriage then they have no choice but to continue with the ceremony.

To give you a good example, Rauf Aregberascal first submitted in his INEC form that his highest academic qualification was an engineering degree from a higher institution, in his second bid as governor his opponent revealed that Aregberascal lied and that he never attended any higher institution. This prompted Aregberascal to fill WAEC as his highest avademic qualification in his second bid. Given the power of immunity, Aregbe could not be prosecuted for a clear case of perjury.
your post made no sense. Anyway what I even understood in this certificates brouhaha is that the incompetent body we called INEC doesn't screen aspirants properly before they declare them fit to contest for a position. Buhari contested in 2003, 2007 and in 2011, so are inec telling us that he didn't summit his credentials all the while? Buhari that I know is an upright personality and he doesn't need to lie over his credentials.

Anybody can see all his military achievements on Wikipedia or Google, his awards and lots of others.

The pdp are insulting the Nigerian military schools and all the folks that graduated from there with this their baseless accusations and counter claims.

3 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
your post made no sense. Anyway what I even understood in this certificates brouhaha is that the incompetent body we called INEC doesn't screen aspirants properly before they declare them fit to contest for a position. Buhari contested in 2003, 2007 and in 2011, so are inec telling us that he didn't summit his credentials all the while? Buhari that I know is an upright personality and he doesn't need to lie over his credentials.

Anybody can see all his military achievements on Wikipedia or Google, his awards and lots of others.

The pdp are insulting the Nigerian military schools and all the folks that graduated from there with this their baseless accusations and counter claims.

Go and get a copy of the electoral act that set up INEC as well as the constitution and clear your doubts. Facts can not be swayed to meet your sentiments or that of Buhari's ambition.

https://www.nairaland.com/2072731/buhari-managed-economic-problems-well#29422844

On Wikipedia, just yesterday it was shown that your APC goons are editing articles to air brush your general and the OP (Laykon) was thoroughly disgraced alongside up your illiterate messiah.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by banki(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2015
This pdp people said the elections were going to be issue based? yet all I see everyday is Osinbajo raped, Buhari certificate, amechi sponsored, Tinubu stole etc.

I wish all the pdp and their cohorts would be doing just like Reno Omkiri did yesterday, show us the achievements of the president and reasons why he must be re-elected and stop all this nonsense,

4 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2015
banki:

This pdp people said the elections were going to be issue based? yet all I see everyday is Osinbajo raped, Buhari certificate, amechi sponsored, Tinubu stole etc.

I wish all the pdp and their cohorts would be doing just like Reno Omkiri did yesterday, show us the achievements of the president and reasons why he must be re-elected and stop all this nonsense,

The candidates and characters your APC is presenting as advocates of change do not posses that prerequisite academic know how, skills, moral compass or past antecadants to prove they can deliver. If anything it is their past that is haunting them.

I'll you trust your life or that of any of your loved one with a medical doctor whose academic qualifications, skills ad ethics are in doubt?

The evil that men do surely lives long after they are gone. Buhari is simply reaping the harvest of his despotic, arrogating and bigot past.

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by lekkie073(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2015
sleekp1:
[size=15pt]Perjury[/size] also known as forswearing, is the intentional act of swearing a false oath or of falsifying an affirmation to tell the truth, whether spoken or in writing, concerning matters material to an official proceeding.

I think Buhari should be made an example, too many times you see illiterates vying for the position of senators, governors etc. Nigeria's backward because we allow the vocal illiterates to rule over us without any problem. If Buhari is confirmed an illiterate, it is an afront on us all that managed to go to university and what example would we be sending if we allow illiterates to run the affairs of this country?

Arrest Buhari now for perjury.
GMB is ......
Sick
Terminally iil
Boko haram sympathiser
Semi-illiterate
A dullard
A result of almajiri system
Too old to lead Nigeria
So weak that without his second-in-command, he is always clueless (rip idiagbon)
A sore loser who resorts to violence when he loses elections
A pathological liar who claimed a non existent Secretary of military board is with his education certificates
A saboteur who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if not elected
A disgrace to the military because he couldn't pass one single military exam all through his time with the force
...,.............above all

An Islamic fundamentalist

#saynotoGMB

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by aresa: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2015
sleekp1:

Bros I didn't go to uni so I can have an illiterate be my manager, my priority is for the best intelligent ruler to rule us.

You have no moral authority to affix that label to any Nigerian because you yourself sounds very ignorant and grossly illiterate..

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

[size=18pt]APC a party full of certificate forgers and frauds[/size]

From Tinubu's fake Chicago certificate to Aregberascal's refusal to include his engineering certificate in his last INEC form even though in his first application to the Commission he stated he was a certified engineer to Buhari's affidavit in place of his certificate it should be clear that the APC is full of frauds and perjurers.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2015
aresa:

You have no moral authority to affix that label to any Nigerian because you yourself sounds very ignorant and grossly illiterate..

Stop attacking other posters and stick to your primary assignment of being the devil's advocate.

Remi Tinubu pant sniffer

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by arsetalks(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Yes, I think he should be charged and as soon as possible but off course he will never be charged and the reason is that there was no lie in the first place.

Those of you who are saying he lied should ask yourself questions.

1. Why was this certificate bulllshiit not an issue in the other elections he contested?

2. Why has the military spoken up if truly his certificate is not with them?

3. If he lied like you all are claiming, isn't the fact that he has not been arrested another reason why GEJ should be voted out? If true ( of which I know it is a lie) that Buhari lied and he ends up not facing the law, it won't surprise me. After all many people didn't face the wrath of the law by actually lying and stealing from the populace.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by aresa: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

And how did he assume power and what was the legacy he left behind? Buhari failed in every sphere and remains the most despotic leader we had till date.

It is of course Jonathan's fault that your messiah has no academic qualification.

You should be asking yourself how he became a General and why the the Nigerian government paid and sent him to the finest military institutions in the world where credible and reputable people like US Presidents and generals like Collin Powell attended.

Nigerian is a mess today because we have a dumb, clueless and moronic worthless phd zookeeper in power...

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by aresa: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Stop attacking other posters and stick to your primary assignment of being the devil's advocate.

Remi Tinubu pant sniffer

Qualifying your ignorant statements and attacking are 2 different things.

Now I see the double ID, you are that troll right?

I don't go back and forth with trolls.

Ignored from here on..

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by bondingman: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2015
seges:
Buhari graduated from the National Defence Academy as a full Lietenant which is the equivalent to B.Sc in Nigeria University. This certificate issue is PDP propoganda.
Are u d one that graduated him?
Did abacha attend NDA?
Keep your buhari NDA status n produce d less waec result, haba!

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2015
aresa:

You should be asking yourself how he became a General and why the the Nigerian government paid and sent him to the finest military institutions in the world where credible and reputable people like US Presidents and generals like Collin Powell attended.

Nigerian is a mess today because we have a dumb, clueless and moronic worthless phd zookeeper in power...

Nigeria is a mess today because we have a lot of dumb sheeples who think recycling a gerriatic semi illiterate despotic ex military head of state who bennefited in his career from affirmative quota system instituted by the British on the eve of independence and religiously followed up by Tafa Belawa is considered the sole solutions to all our problems and development needs when history points the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Go and get a copy of the electoral act that set up INEC as well as the constitution and clear your doubts. Facts can not be swayed to meet your sentiments or that of Buhari's ambition.

https://www.nairaland.com/2072731/buhari-managed-economic-problems-well#29422844

On Wikipedia, just yesterday it was shown that your APC goons are editing articles to air brush your general and the OP (Laykon) was thoroughly disgraced alongside up your illiterate messiah.
facts or no facts, nothing will ever stop me from voting for buhari on February 14th.. And nobody can disqualify him either. This petty lie is one out of the thousand lies we have been told by pdp.

We will deal with you pdp children and gej at the polls on February 14th

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by aresa: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2015
banki:

Is this not why Nigerians are rejecting them left and right? They have nothing positive to convince Nigerians with hence the dirty and gutter acrobatics..

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2015
aresa:

Qualifying your ignorant statements and attacking are 2 different things.

Now I see the double ID, you are that troll right?

I don't go back and forth with trolls.

Ignored from here on..

I see that the unenviable post of a Remi pant sniffer is still rattling you.

Next time stick to issues rather than fighting and insulting others here.

Remi Tinubu pant sniffing monkey shill.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2015
aresa:

Is this not why Nigerians are rejecting them left and right? They have nothing positive to convince Nigerians with hence the dirty and gutter acrobatics..

The APC is by far the worst thing to happen to democracy. They employ every dirty trick, lie, propaganda and have proven time and again that they will do anything to grab power if that includes siding with insurgents and profiting from the killings of innocent Nigerians at the hands of their ravaging lunatic militia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How I Joined Pyrates Confraternity" - Wole Soyinka’s 1st Child, Olaokun / Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram / Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.