Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss (17038 Views)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by orp: 1:10am On Mar 11, 2007
who will want to kiss babble and in the process get charmed
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by moondust(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2007
all these babes wey dey protest, make 1 person practicalize with d guy 2 prove am wrong
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by adatkeg(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2007
if you look for a real Nija gurl u will know that they ca kiss wella
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by spoilt(f): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2007
naija guys cant kiss to save their lives! word
first they kiss with too much tongue in the name of french kissing almost gagging you with it in the process. (Gosh their tongues are reptile long! shocked)
too much saliva is also a problem! eeeeew! did i tell you i was thirsty?

they kiss the way they see in movies. which, lets face it, is acting and quite dramatic! undecided

trust nigerian girls. always pretending to enjoy it so as not to hurt the poor guys feelings! and the irony is that in his mind he thinks you're the bad kisser? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. hehehehehehe!
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by samie(m): 1:39am On Apr 05, 2007
i personally have had experience with naija girls, a naija girl thought me how to kiss.When i came to America i found out the white  girls here do not know how to kiss but the black girls do.
i remember her very well , Lola ,I will never forget that girl,she was my first love i remember we use to kiss for so long our mouths will begin to hurt.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by spoilt(f): 1:43am On Apr 05, 2007
@ samie
em bros thanks for the detailed info but did you have to include her name and fathers position? take time  oh!  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by samie(m): 1:46am On Apr 05, 2007
Thanks spolit i have just removed her name but you copied my post .
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by spoilt(f): 1:53am On Apr 05, 2007
kpele. dont know how to remove that one oh! ask seun.
anyway i guess its all past now. she has moved on.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by samie(m): 1:58am On Apr 05, 2007
ha ha you are funny she has moved on , thats another story . You know what , that will be my next thread topic
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by spoilt(f): 2:00am On Apr 05, 2007
@ samie
ha! she's probably married now so dont even attempt to upset the apple cart with your future thread! wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by spoilt(f): 2:00am On Apr 05, 2007
by the way how did u edit your post?
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by cuteass1(f): 2:09am On Apr 05, 2007
spoilt:

by the way how did u edit your post?

by using the "modify" button right above your post to the right. Click on it, go in and do your thing (like changing your former statement or something) then click the "reply" button again as usual wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by spoilt(f): 2:13am On Apr 05, 2007
@ cute-ass
thanks a lot.

@ samie
i don comot her name. her husband no go see am you hear? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by cuteass1(f): 2:15am On Apr 05, 2007
spoilt:

@ cute-ass
thanks a lot.

you're very welcome wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by samie(m): 6:39am On Apr 05, 2007
sorry spoilt too late
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by VORTEX(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2007
kisses r wonderful experiences and i admit that naija chicks cant kiss but kiss is smthing frm the mind and soul so i believe if they put their banks in to it they will do just great, dont u think so fellas?

Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by adeboo(f): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2007
Oh how i hate when people generalise.

I personally pride myself on ma years of hard work and the expertise i have gained from all my experiences far and wide.

One of the things i know i can do and do very well is kiss. I am a firm believer in pleasing my man and i know when i kiss him, he will wet himself.

Shikena.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by donenick(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2007
adeboo:

Oh how i hate when people generalise.

I personally pride myself on ma years of hard work and the expertise i have gained from all my experiences far and wide.

One of the things i know i can do and do very well is kiss. I am a firm believer in pleasing my man and i know when i kiss him, he will wet himself.

Shikena.

men u sound sweet how i wish u be mine smileyLOL
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by adeboo(f): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2007
@donenick - WHATTTT?

Na so e easy?? shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by ebeledi(m): 6:27am On Apr 08, 2007
generally french kissing is a white influence so i can understand why s africans kiss better than naija
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by hotchic1(f): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2007
Guys shouldnt generalise and besides its only when you taste something new that you realise that the old one aint alryt"ariyawo ko iyale".
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by samie(m): 1:40am On Apr 09, 2007
Kiki do you have a pic
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by raxikool(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2007
hey, i dnt think u have really met a girl who can kiss very well, cos if u have, u would say that some naija girls not all can kiss, but there are trying with my own experience
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by star01(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2007
i agree with the topic, most of them but nt all re bad kisser all they go after is ur lips as if they are feeding on chew gun,
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by mip(f): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2007
babalawo,
na kiss matter u take serious like say u go 4 1 beta research 4 SA. nawa 4 u.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2007
The real truth is Naija guys can not kiss, all they do is swallow your whole entire mouth, and mixing that disgusting salvia with yours, their breaths smells like rotten virginal with onions.

Some does not even know the direction to turn their head before kissing, chie embarassed embarassed disgrace
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by janami(f): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

The real truth is Naija guys can not kiss, all they do is swallow your whole entire mouth, and mixing that disgusting salvia with yours, they breaths smell like rotten virginal with onions.

Some does not even know the direction to turn their head before kissing, chie embarassed embarassed disgrace

yo! u r right girl. all they do is grab and grasp with those clawy hands of theirs. never concentrate on d kiss, always grab breast, grab this , rubbish and they ve d audacity to say that naija girls cnt kiss. As if they know!
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by omoge(f): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2007
LOL grin grin

MoOdYLaDy:

The real truth is Naija guys can not kiss, all they do is swallow your whole entire mouth, and mixing that disgusting salvia with yours, they breaths smell like rotten virginal with onions.

Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2007
janami:

yo! you're right girl. all they do is grab and grasp with those clawy hands of theirs. never concentrate on d kiss, always grab breast, grab this , rubbish and they ve d audacity to say that naija girls cnt kiss. As if they know!
yes oh, and you feel their hot breath on your neck.
You need to see how my African American Friends laugh at Naija guys, they complain about their kissing.
Those Naija guys always look for whom to blame, if naija girls isn't good in bed, Naija babes Virginals stink e.t.c. To them, they are always right and perfect.

omoge:

LOL grin grin

Abi na lie tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by omoge(f): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2007
the one i heard from the African Americans was too much spit gushing out grin grin i laughed cuz i have heard them teasing Naija guys too grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:11am On Nov 10, 2007
Lmfao i guess my friends were not lying then grin grin grin, how embarrassing is that embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by janami(f): 12:32am On Nov 10, 2007
;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Single Men Live Longer Than Married Men - Research / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.