Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? (16927 Views)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by marzipan73(f): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2008
Who will marry me at such a late age?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by ima1(f): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2008
why did you wait so long, but im sure there is a man out there for you like everyone else
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by NegroNtns(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2008
Marzi,

Age is one of the many identities of who you are. What other qualities do you have that a man will find appealing?  Concentrate on those. In our culture, there is a lot of emphasis on age and it becomes a burden for women crossing into 30, they become desperate and vulnerable, often compromising against their better judgement and ending in a miserable dead end marriage.  There is nothing wrong with you, age does not deplete you, it adds to your personality and awareness.  In America you will be considered a "hottie" at that age.  Enjoy it.  cool

Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2008
one question. . why did you wait till you're 35?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by RedHotChic(f): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2008
You sound more like a man trying to mock over 30 women.

Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2008
RedHotChic:

You sound more like a man trying to mock over 30 women.
i think so too

but if not, cheii  cry, that's old o, but not saying there isn't any hope, through Christ, all things are possible smiley
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2008
ibkaye:

i think so too

but if notcheii cry, that's old o, but not saying there isn't any hope, through Christ, all things are possible smiley
kai!! that's even making it worst!

Yes, but the Lord helps those who help themselves lipsrsealed
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by beauteous(f): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2008
ibkaye:

i think so too

but if not, cheii  cry, that's old o, but not saying there isn't any hope, through christ,all things are possible smiley

Lmao. . . preach it!!

mesmerize kiss
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2008
ibkaye:

i think so too

but if not, cheii cry, that's old o, but not saying there isn't any hope, through Christ, all things are possible smiley

na now she know? grin 35 yrs haba! where you sleeping?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2008
beauteous:

Lmao. . . preach it!!

mesmerize kiss
Good morning, hon.

Preach wetin? The Lord don help her. . but did she take his sighs?

It's like the story of the man that got flooded. forgot the story sha!
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by RedHotChic(f): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2008
35 years haba! where you sleeping?
Will she marry herself? Go and watch the match watching you abeg. Every man out there is busy doing the analysis and not making jest of a man woman that is 35.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2008
beauteous:

Lmao. . . preach it!!

mesmerize kiss
lol cheesy

Mesmerize:

kai!! that's even making it worst!

Yes, but the Lord helps those who help themselves lipsrsealed
abi o

davidylan:

na now she know? grin 35 years haba! where you sleeping?
roflmao i wonder o cheesy
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by syren: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2008
There's still hope, don't be disheartened, though it might be hard to find elligible bachelors around your age bracket. My mum's in the same situation and the only men that are available are either divorced, irresponsible (having children up and down the place) or just want papers so they can stay in the country. But they are still available, make the best of what you've got I say  wink
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by noetic(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2008
uhmn.

@ poster

when u have a product. It always has its positive and negative sides. As a marketer u concentrate on the positive sides.
u are both the product and the marketer, concentrate and make use of those unique attributes u have got. It will definitely attract someone who will cherish them.

If a black man will make noise about ur age, abeg go marry whiteman. just enjoy the blessings of marriage.

Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2008
syren:

There's still hope, don't be disheartened, though it might be hard to find elligible bachelors around your age bracket. My mum's in the same situation and the only men that are available are either divorced, irresponsible (having children up and down the place) or just want papers so they can stay in the country. But they are still available, make the best of what you've got I say wink
lol. . sorry, but I thought this was funny!
eya. .
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by noetic(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2008
uhmn.

@ poster

when u have a product. It always has its positive and negative sides. As a marketer u concentrate on the positive sides.
u are both the product and the marketer, concentrate and make use of those unique attributes u have got. It will definitely attract someone who will cherish them.

If a black man will make noise about ur age, abeg go marry whiteman. just enjoy the blessings of marriage.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

If a black man will make noise about your age, abeg go marry whiteman. just enjoy the blessings of marriage.

Abi ooo.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by syren: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

lol. . sorry, but I thought this was funny!
eya. .

You wouldn't believe some of them. One child in naija, another in holland, another in the UK. It's ridiculous grin
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2008
syren:

You wouldn't believe some of them. One child in naija, another in holland, another in the UK. It's ridiculous grin
LOL!!! and later on, they'll complain about women tying them down with child support and what not.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by eldee(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

If a black man will make noise about your age, abeg go marry whiteman. just enjoy the blessings of marriage.

Nah . . .It's not everyday you see a Nick-Mariah type oooh

The same thing that made the 60mill Nigerian guys see and run away, are you sure the Yanks won't see that same thing?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by syren: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

LOL!!! and later on, they'll complain about women tying them down with child support and what not.

exactly, men like that should be hung  cool
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2008
eldee:

The same thing that made the 60mill Nigerian guys see and run away, are you sure the Yanks won't see that same thing?

Ah ah, is she a masquerade?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by syren: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
stillwater:

Ah ah, is she a masquerade?

Lmao grin
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by noetic(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2008
eldee:

lol . . . . . grin i no fit shout
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by ariblaze(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2008
why not?

but the said person needs to pray

and pray hard at that
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2008
@ poster

When did you know u wanted to get married?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Riskie(f): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2008
It's funny how people are asking her why she waited so long or if she was sleeping. Is it that easy to get married I don't think marriage is about age but more about finding the right match. I've seen many women who have in a bid to get married before 30 ended up marrying men that behave like the devil's little helpers.

@ poster, since you have condemned yourself as an old woman at the age of 35, make sure that when you do get married you make it worth your wile by marrying a sensible and decent partner.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by beauteous(f): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2008
Riskie:

It's funny how people are asking her why she waited so long or if she was sleeping. Is it that easy to get married  I don't think marriage is about age but more about finding the right match. I've seen many women who have in a bid to get married before 30 ended up marrying men that behave like the devil's little helpers.

@ poster, since you have condemned yourself as an old woman at the age of 35, make sure that when you do get married you make it worth your wile by marrying a sensible and decent partner.
I'ma just want to be proved wrong in that area cuzz i dnt think its diffy either. undecided
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by noetic(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2008
beauteous:

I'ma just want to be correct in that area cuzz i dnt think its diffy too. undecided
seconded
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by beauteous(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

seconded

thirded cheesy
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by noetic(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2008
beauteous:

thirded cheesy
fourthed grin
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2008
see their head. fourthed ko farted ni

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss / Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking