Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,990 members, 7,863,541 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? (2360 Views)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / 12 Special Qualities A Man Has That Mean You Should Never Let Him Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by greatestman(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
My reason is very simple and clear.

1. They put their best pictures.

2. They change their pictures regularly.

3. They remove the one that has less like

4. They always frequent female celebrities thread. To make comments such as "I have more hips than this one" "I am beautiful than this crayfish" etc they make such statements that attract someone to check their pictures.

I so much like the maturity of men (I mean men not all this small boys in this forum), they hardly display their pictures.

Ladies your charming beauty will not attract real men, except this small small boys here. Let your post, logical argument, and solutions to problems here speak for you.

Nobody should take it serious woh just an observation.

Modified:
Does that are attacking me just check their Profile, most of them are guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Feranmicharles(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2015
How do u knw all this If you ain't spying on one specific girl on NL,which am very sure that she's ggrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Almost every1 on NL does dis except off course ,se.un
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:
shocked

s.e.u.n is into pets and dogs o cry
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
shocked

s.e.u.n is into pets and dogs o cry
Seu.n na model for pet section grin..biko

Hope he doesnt see this..
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Yes,they do... Your points are valid. I concur
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by greatestman(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:

Are you doing this do?
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by DeeBoiyy: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Wack observation undecided
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2015
greatestman:

Are you doing this do?
not really..smtimes i make comments dat seems like advertising..
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by greatestman(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yes,they do... Your points are valid. I concur

My brother this is my observation on this issue
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Mr poster u are WRONG!!!
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by greatestman(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
Wack observation undecided

Are you guilty?
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by greatestman(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
Mr poster u are WRONG!!!

Can you tell me why and where i am wrong?
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by elantraceey(f): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
Mr poster u are WRONG!!!

Very very wrong undecided undecided
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2015
U are because u generalize,nt all ladies are dat stewpeed!
greatestman:

Can you tell me why and where i am wrong?
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by greatestman(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:
not really..smtimes i make comments dat seems like advertising..

Ok oooo
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by greatestman(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
U are because u generalize,nt all ladies are dat stewpeed!

At bolded most are
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2015
greatestman:

At bolded most are
excuse me
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by greatestman(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
excuse me

I mean in this forum and strictly on the subject matter (Putting pictures on Nairaland)
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2015
greatestman:

I mean in this forum and strictly on the subject matter (Putting pictures on Nairaland)
owk,letz dwell on the picture part,is there any problem with a girl uploading a beautiful picture??
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by DeeBoiyy: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2015
greatestman:

Are you guilty?
i'm not.

Even if you want to check it that way then 95% of nairalanders are guilty
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2015
I disagree
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by teewai3(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2015
passing....
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Oluwatosean(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2015
oh, so nah mature men no dey upload picture for nl
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by greatestman(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
owk,letz dwell on the picture part,is there any problem with a girl[b] uploading a beautiful picture??[/b]

In a public forum YES
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by greatestman(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
i'm not.

Even if you want to check it that way then 95% of nairalanders are guilty

I beg to differ
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2015
greatestman:

In a public forum YES
huh??ur mentality is WEIRD!!
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by countsparrow: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2015
@op cos say I put up display picture now I be small boy abi
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by countsparrow: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Oluwatosean:
oh, so nah mature men no dey upload picture for nl

I tire for d guy o! See adult mentality...
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by greatestman(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
huh??ur mentality is WEIRD!!

Do you know how many times on Nairaland DP has spark a relationship. A guy will introduce gist to girl like "Your picture is beautiful" or "I love your smiles on the picture" or furthermore "I love you glasses they look good on you"
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by DeeBoiyy: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2015
greatestman:

I beg to differ
yea. Cos you aren't proud enough of your self.
Re: Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2015
greatestman:

Do you know how many times on Nairaland DP has spark a relationship. A guy will introduce gist to girl like "Your picture is beautiful" or "I love your smiles on the picture" or furthermore "I love you glasses they look good on you"
i giff up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Lodge In An Hotel / He Asked For Her Nude, Check Out What She Sent To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.