Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

5 Major Disadvantages Of Android - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android (50746 Views)

Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone / Android Phone Major Disadvantages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Gynacologist(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
akashi01:
another basta®d lie,gionee m2 which costs merely 25k has a battery of 4000mah,tell me which iPhone possess a battery of nearly that capacity,take note I said "nearly" not even upto.....so base your argument on facts not just a stupi.d article you copied
tat phone de hold charge?
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by LewisO: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
SuPeRq:
Toooorrrrrrr
Hello!
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Chigorkizz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:

yes its working
what am i waiting for.
Tnks
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by ritababe(f): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chigorkizz:

what am i waiting for.
Tnks

i hope u know the procedures
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Exaggerated lies, Nigga get a good phone!
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by kentozybee(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:

which phone are you using?
infinix hot
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by martineverest(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Gullible?..when did google start manufacturing operating system?unlike microsoft and apple dat av been there for over 2decades.i pity for u....let me lecture u a bit.one of the major reason is dat android is an open source,windows and apple oses re closed source..which means google gives oem android os to modify,dis give chances for dem to load in malware,spyware,crapware,BLOATWARES and other unecessary softwares.as a result of this,the OS becomes laggy,buggy,crashy and bloated...dats y android launched android one to counter dis.....i fear for android,cos microsoft is coming with windows 10 and apple wants to make ipad pro with mac os.
abbey621:

Most Americans buy iphone because they are gullible. Americans love simplicity, even though the iphone has weaker specifications than the Samsung galaxy note 4, the way it is marketed cannot be rivaled. Nigerians can't fully utilize Android phones because we are still bound by poor electricity and Data restrictions.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by akashi01(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Gynacologist:
tat phone de hold charge?
yes,Google gionee m3 too,I think the battery is 5000mah
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by GodMode: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
abbey621:

Stop saying what you don't know. Apple sold more Iphones in Asia than any other continent apart from North America, so keep quiet!

Apple can't sell more iphones in asia.

www.kantarworldpanel.com/global/News/Huge-iPhone-6-sales-put-Apple-on-course-for-record-quarter
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Chigorkizz(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:

i hope u know the procedures
No hw do i go abt it?
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by ritababe(f): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chigorkizz:

No hw do i go abt it?

check tecno H6 thread from page 152 to 163 i think u will see the post there
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by ritababe(f): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
kentozybee:
infinix hot

check tecno H6 thread from page 152 to 163 the post is there
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by abbey621(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
GodMode:

Apple can't sell more iphones in asia.

www.kantarworldpanel.com/global/News/Huge-iPhone-6-sales-put-Apple-on-course-for-record-quarter

Stop displaying your ignorance, do you know how many people lives in Asia, about 3 times the size of Europe, if they have 40% share in Europe and about 20 to 25% share in Asia, they still sold more in Asia, calm down son and learn!
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by swimcash(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
nekaa:
over heating.. that's my only issue
get a better andriod device. stop patronizin chinese fones. fones lyk infinix wit sum oda china fones alwayz av d problem of ova heatin
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by abbey621(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
martineverest:
Gullible?..when did google start manufacturing operating system?unlike microsoft and apple dat av been there for over 2decades.i pity for u....let me lecture u a bit.one of the major reason is dat android is an open source,windows and apple oses re closed source..which means google gives oem android os to modify,dis give chances for dem to load in malware,spyware,crapware,BLOATWARES and other unecessary softwares.as a result of this,the OS becomes laggy,buggy,crashy and bloated...dats y android launched android one to counter dis.....i fear for android,cos microsoft is coming with windows 10 and apple wants to make ipad pro with mac os.

You are a novice, do you even know that Apple employed most of Google's engineers to develop their operating system. Furthermore when we talk about Bloatware, it's only a fool that won't know how to remove bloatware on an Android system, it's so freakin easy! Apple's closed source means that it's operating system cannot be customized, leaving you to enjoy only what Apple wants you to enjoy, no room for innovation, thanks to Android I'm able to design applications for my phones so please spare me your crap!

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by peromosele: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
My brother, I guess you are not using the right android. Please I will recommend Motorola android to you, then you can tell me your observation. thanks brother happy new year celebration!!
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by kentozybee(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:

check tecno H6 thread from page 152 to 163 i think u will see the post there
Aiit But I Don't Think I Will Like To Tweak My Phone
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by holusormi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Yall saying rubbish about iPhones not being customizable should please stfu ,, your unrooted android is as useless as an unjailbroken iphone ,, what rooting does to android is what jailbreaking does to ios and every aspect of ios is customizable up to icon size and colors and am not talking about installing launchers or any other rubbish you android fanboys install

I have used confirm high end android phones and presently I use an iphone and I can tell you categorically that iPhones beat androids hands down !!

Am not really gonna argue much about this but try to use an iphone with an android and i assure you , you won't wanna touch any android device with a 10 foot pole !!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
this rubbish article should read - disadvantages of cheapass chinko android crap phones. awoof running belle. bumpkin nigerians buying rubbish inferior phones with bundled malware, then bitching about android.

what nonsense
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by ritababe(f): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
kentozybee:
Aiit But I Don't Think I Will Like To Tweak My Phone
Ok
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by clevvermind(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
the best Samsung phone is how much? i have to get one tomorrow.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Ninilowo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Akamo5:
that is ur own phone
not my infinix zero
Walahi
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by GodMode: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
abbey621:

Stop displaying your ignorance, do you know how many people lives in Asia, about 3 times the size of Europe, if they have 40% share in Europe and about 20 to 25% share in Asia, they still sold more in Asia, calm down son and learn!

Asians and most countries use products that are locally made. They are not a consumer nation like most third world countries.

Xiaomi is the major phone in China and probably Asia.. cos they support their local products.

Xiaomi uses MIUI OS which is based on the android OS.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by abbey621(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
GodMode:

Asians and most countries use products that are locally made. They are not a consumer nation like most third world countries.

Xiaomi is the major phone in China and probably Asia.. cos they support their local products.

Xiaomi uses android OS.

I'm not disputing that with you, what I'm disputing is that Apple does not have a major presence in Asia and that is a lie. Asia happens to be one of its most profitable market.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by HARDDON: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
OCTAVO:
Lolzzzzzzz, go and buy high end Samsung phones. Don't Base your conclusion on all these China Android phones.

Gbam!

I was beginning to wonder if itz same operating system I've been using since inception! grin

Kai, op can make u doubt ur own mother! embarassed
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by fidzy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
runzlord:
believe me IOS, does not have all of that, and wp does nt hang at all!

For saying this, it means u don't know what u talking about...have u even thought of blackberry? At least android phones can be reset if it hangs which is cos of too much app opened or low ram(esp wen u install a lot of unnecessary apps). Android phones(excluding tecno n chincos) come with diff ram memory n processor so knowing its limit is essential. Bottom line.

No OS is flawless not even iOS
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
martineverest:
Dats y microsoft keeps pumping out windows phone with 512 mb dats are more powerful dan android 1gb ram......its because of all this disadvantages dat make android oem to increase d specs of their phones,,,,,iphone 4,lumia 530,520,630 and 535 re 512 mb ram and they run better dan android of 1gb

i was just abt to mention this but u beat me to it. i use 2013 lumia 620 with 512mb ram. It worka really well with very minute almost negligible lag times. Then i picked up my gf's infinix with octa core processor and 2gb ram running on kit kat and when it lags more than or almost the same as my windows phone 8.1 lumia 620 im like WTF. This thing has times 4 my lumia 620 ram. It shouldnt lag at all. Same for my dad's galaxy S4. Now imagine how a 2gb lumia will be. It will simply be heaven. An android with 512mb running kit kat would lag so much it willl almost be unusable.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
nekaa:
over heating.. that's my only issue
eyah...wat if I offer to get u a split A/C,hope DAT would do d trick?
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Biggty(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Op use high end Android phone and stop using phones with 512mb of ram and 1900mah battery.

And there are so many ways to reduce the consumption of data.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by boltemi: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
@ ritababe

Pls how do I subscribe with glo bis on my android phone

ritababe:
Buy android with 2gig ram and come back and tell me if the phone hang.

try gionee m2 and come back tell me which battery is better than m2

I flez with glo bis 3gig for 1k am ok with it

Your phone overheat becus u on unnecessay apps switch them off and come back and testify.

Depend on the kind of apps u download.....

Try android that will give you value for your money then come back and testify,

not cheap androids for game only
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Saucekide25(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
The OP they use Huawei Android with Specs

512ram
3.5inches
android 2.6
1ghZ CPU
3mp Back, 1.3mp front

And im expect the phone to dey fly like Jet.....About data Consumption? Wet in concern me,as far as Etisalat liveth.....

Even my 1gb Ram DOOGIE Dg310 Dog style Android Hardly hangs,what more an Octacore 3gb Ram android...

The Shit u Posted on Page 1 is Completely shit....Tnk u.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by killzone(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
akashi01:
OK sir,what I'm saying is android with an octacore processor and a 2GB+ RAM doesn't hang,its true I might not have used all but I'm just stating facts about what I use
pls one it depends on the octa core processor whether its snapdragon,exynos or media tek and two even with 4GB RAM a droid will still hang but not more than 5 seconds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months / Is Your Home Screen Better Than Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.