Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Bitter Truth!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth!!! (1271 Views)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth!!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Do u realise that of all the relationships u hv had on will ever have only one will be successful? n that's d one that leads to marriage. so my questions r these;
1. y allow someone who is but a person-in-passing make u go thru so much grief in d name of bf/gf
2. y should u becos of one boo or bae or whatever deny u d opportunity of getting to know others beta when they ask u out all in d name of "I'm sorry I have a boo".
3. y should u carry this relationship thingy on ur head so much that it affects every other situation or relationship around u? I've seen young ones who hv fights with their bae n it's like their world has crashed.
4. how can u not realise that true love (like that of ur mum n ur God) never die? u ask a girl at 25 n she has had more than 3 or 4 guys. yet at each time she's dating them she'll tell u "I think I've finally found love". y did it then end?
soon I'll drop a thread telling u how to solve these issues but first lemme hear ur views n opinions.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Naommydammy(f): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
That's life...
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Naommydammy:
That's life...
true that dear but I think a better life is knowing n learning from past mistakes n conceptions about 'love'. btw u hv a cute smile smiley
I know everyone will go check her profile now...
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by papercoin(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ask Thomas Edison
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by zeezahbee(f): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Try write in full , my eyes were aching me undecided.
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Afrok(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Like a popular saying LIFE IS NOT FAIR cry, so is love...
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
Try write in full , my eyes were aching me undecided.
I'm sorry dear. next time I'll.
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Afrok:
Like a popular saying LIFE IS NOT FAIR cry, so is love...
n very right u r my brother but knowest thou not that over life thou hast no control but over love thou canst exercise dominion?
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Afrok(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:

n very right u r my brother but knoweth not that over life thou hast no control but over love thou can exercise dominion?
I know and thumbs up for that... U know these days, the issue of love has become something else that makes me wonder if truly everything people call love is really LOVE.
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
a failed/abusive or violent marriage is also successful rit
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by cutieberie1(f): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
hmmm so true..noted.
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Crocz(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:

true that dear but I think a better life is knowing n learning from past mistakes n conceptions about 'love'. btw u hv a cute smile smiley
I know everyone will go check her profile now...

You, my friend, are a coded hunter!cheesy ...I've got my eyes on you

*pointing2fingers2myEyes*
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by elantraceey(f): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by dawealthiestman(m): 12:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Prixus:
Do u realise that of all the relationships u hv had on will ever have only one will be successful? n that's d one that leads to marriage. so my questions r these;
1. y allow someone who is but a person-in-passing make u go thru so much grief in d name of bf/gf
2. y should u becos of one boo or bae or whatever deny u d opportunity of getting to know others beta when they ask u out all in d name of "I'm sorry I have a boo".
3. y should u carry this relationship thingy on ur head so much that it affects every other situation or relationship around u? I've seen young ones who hv fights with their bae n it's like their world has crashed.
4. how can u not realise that true love (like that of ur mum n ur God) never die? u ask a girl at 25 n she has had more than 3 or 4 guys. yet at each time she's dating them she'll tell u "I think I've finally found love". y did it then end?
soon I'll drop a thread telling u how to solve these issues but first lemme hear ur views n opinions.
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 04, 2015

y do ya keep living in d illusion of living d free live?
errbody has to outgrow dT mindset nd pick someone.

#live life niqqa cool

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 04, 2015
The reason why it's hard to get over a failed relationship... Well there are many reasons. Sometimes, you invested time and real feelings. As we are humans, losing hurts. Also, as in my case, you actually come across a real gem of a person who has all the qualities of that special person. And the whole thing shatters. It's veritably a difficult task to get over a loss like that. Sometimes it takes time, getting oneself busy in other things, etc. I'd always encourage others (myself included) to trust in the Lord with their hearts souls and minds, to lean not on their own understanding and in all things, acknowledge Him, He promised to direct our paths. It sounds like not much, but speak that over yourself, practice it, and I have faith that the hurt that paralyzes us can be overcome.
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2015
panachuku:
a failed/abusive or violent marriage is also successful rit
obviously not!!!
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2015
Crocz:

You, my friend, are a coded hunter!cheesy ...I've got my eyes on you

*pointing2fingers2myEyes*
lol...I wasn't hunting back there. just an honest opinion.
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2015
dawealthiestman:

Another FP-Wanna-Be. Go and tell this to your village chiefs
I've been seeing this acronym on NL, "FP". A friend said it means "foolish poster". I'm not sure about that tho. anyway I'll wait till a thread of mine makes front page, maybe then someone will tell me d meaning

have a wonderful year ahead n I hope d year ends better than ur mood...
Re: The Bitter Truth!!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2015
vivalableue:
The reason why it's hard to get over a failed relationship... Well there are many reasons. Sometimes, you invested time and real feelings. As we are humans, losing hurts. Also, as in my case, you actually come across a real gem of a person who has all the qualities of that special person. And the whole thing shatters. It's veritably a difficult task to get over a loss like that. Sometimes it takes time, getting oneself busy in other things, etc. I'd always encourage others (myself included) to trust in the Lord with their hearts souls and minds, to lean not on their own understanding and in all things, acknowledge Him, He promised to direct our paths. It sounds like not much, but speak that over yourself, practice it, and I have faith that the hurt that paralyzes us can be overcome.
u hv found d solution my dear sister. once I suffered the greatest heartbreak of my life n I could only find solace in God. tho I'm not d best of Christians n I have no right or moral justification to say this but I know He helped me then when things beyond my control. that's when I started seeing what this thing called love really is.

(1) (Reply)

How Una Help Me See Am / Nairalanders I Need Your Help On This! / PHOTO : GUESS what this gentleman thinkng?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.